Convincing Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Can you convince someone you're not really a bitch?
1.6k words
4.55
37k
70

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicuriwhat
bicuriwhat
111 Followers

There was that familiar gooey feeling in the pit of my stomach again. All it took was for her to grace me with a slight glance, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips, a knowing glitter in her eyes and I was a goner. She knows she has me wrapped around her little finger, but it wasn't always like that. There was a time when I thought I hated her and her, well she was adamant.

We went to school together, for fourteen years. We did not belong to the same circle; in fact I made sure I never had to interact with the likes of her during the entire time. She was the quintessential high school bitch, or so I thought. You see, I hate to admit it and when I do, she never lets me hear the end of it, but I used to overdose on teenage drama movies during my adolescent years. In my warped 17-year-old brain, High School had the crème de la crème -the jocks and cheerleaders, the too school for cool- class presidents and know-it-alls, the majority- the ones that faded in to the background and the ones at the bottom of the ladder- the so-called losers.

My darling Tamara, belonging to the first group used to stand with a distant smile as her 'boyfriend', let's call him Jock, tortured the latter groups. His football skills and bulging muscles had girls swooning all over him and made him believe it was his right to run an autonomous regime in the school. Me, I liked to spend my time in the library or in the computer lab or in the homeless shelter when I am not busy with school president activities and I wasn't one to stand by and watch people getting bullied. This meant I used to butt heads with Jock on a regular basis. Although I had convinced myself that I am asexual, even I could not, not notice the beautiful, shapely minx by his side every time we were in a fight. And by fight, I mean clawing, thrashing and biting. It did not matter that I was a girl, the teachers usually had to pull us apart and drag us to the principal's office as a worried Tamara followed us.

It was my final year, I already got scholarship to a great university and if just stayed out of trouble, soon after I turn 18 I could go away from these imbeciles and start a new life in the grown-up world where everyone brings something to the table and the smart ones are given their due respect. But being me, I couldn't let one of Jock's snide remarks at Joe go ignored and took a swing at him.

Long story short, after one of those meetings with the principal, I had gone to the ladies' room to wash the blood dripping from where Jock scratched my arm, to find Tamara staring at the mirror. I snorted. As she was jolted out of her reverie, she stared at me with a look of confusion.

"Stare long enough, you may be able to convince everyone you are not ugly inside," I spat.

She looked hurt, "Why do you hate me so much?"

I expected her to come at me or make a snide remark or even call the Jock to settle it out with me, but this was a reaction I did not anticipate. "Huh?" I asked dumbly.

"I asked why you hate me. We have never interacted. I don't think you even know my last name. Then how are you so confident I am not worth liking?"

"I.."

"How are you any different from Jock?"

"I am nothing like that jackass. He thinks it's his right to bully everyone around. I stand up for those who get bullied."

"But you were bullying me just now."

"I guess... I was.. But I did not think.. I...umm.."

"You did not think what?"

"I thought you were going to react in the same way."

"What good would that do?"

I stared at her for a second, gauging my next question. "If you are so learned and kind-hearted, how come you never do anything to stop Jock?"

"I am a coward."

Well, I definitely was not expecting that! I suddenly felt very awkward. I had nothing to say. I just wanted to get out of there and dragged my feet towards the door.

"You didn't wash the blood off."

I turned around, "Its fine. I'll just do it from home."

"Don't be silly. What if you get an infection? Let me.." and moved to grab my arm.

I looked at her incredulously. Is she for real? Is this a beginning for some sort of Mean Girls friendship where she sabotages my life from the inside? "Oww" I bit my lip. I hated showing my weak side. I am the alpha female!

She looked up with creased eyebrows apologetically. "Sorry.. It'll stop hurting soon."

"It's fine.. It doesn't hurt"

Taking out a pink kerchief she gingerly wiped my arm dry and stared at it like she wanted to do something more. I did not know what, but I wanted her to do it. Suddenly I was uncomfortable and yanked my arm away from a surprised Tamara.

"I should get going; got to finish off some work at the library..." I awkwardly said moving toward the door.

"Will you help me with chemistry?" She asked out of the blue.

"What?"

"Chemistry. I know you are good at it. I just don't get organic. Will you coach me?"

"I don't know.."

"Come one, you help everyone. Why not me? Also, you can prove you are better than Jock."

"I don't have anything to prove to anyone." I flared up.

"Sorry.. I was just joking.. If you can't its fine. I'll just try my best and maybe I will pass this time round." And that is the first time her puppy dog eyes worked on me and since then, it has never not.

"Fine.. fine.. I will help you. Just come to the library an hour before school hours tomorrow. What topics do you want to cover?"

"Give me your number. I'll message it to you."

After she saved my number, she moved ahead and opened the door for me. I did not know what to make of the events that transpired. Are we friends now? She has my number for heaven's sake. I decided to not think too much of it.

As I was getting out, she pushed me back into the bathroom and pressed her soft lips against my pale cheek. WHAT???

Her light brown eyes stared at my black ones for a second and said " I wanted to thank you.. You know, for agreeing to help me."

"Hmm ahmm.. sure.. welcome.."

And she walked off. I stared at her curvy body clad in the skimpy cheerleader outfit. God, was she beautiful! I checked myself. If she knows about your unholy thoughts you are going to get beat up by the Jock and for real this time. Also, you still don't know if this is all a ploy. Even if it is not, she clearly doesn't want anyone to know about your.. association! She said it herself, she is a coward.

Whatever I did, there was no way I could get her out of my head. As I wiped off ketchup from my upper lip during dinner, I remembered how her beautiful red lips felt against my face. As I felt the bed sheet rub up against the scar on my arm, I remembered how she carefully wiped it with that soft pink cloth. Looking back, it was inevitable that a pool was forming in my panties. I have had to deal with that dilemma before, but I usually chose to ignore it or poured water until the sensations died. This time I did not want to. For the first time in my life, I wanted to understand sex.

I got up from my bed went over to the door and double-checked it was locked and grabbed my laptop. Who knew there was so much porn to choose from? I looked through the thumbnails and while my naivety made everything look interesting, I was undeniably turned on by the picture of a girl with light brown eyes and matching hair that reached up to her shoulders. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties. Couple of years older and SHE would look just like that..But, SHE was more of a natural beauty. And, HER breasts certainly did not look like they would poke my eyes like these. Why did I keep comparing? I decided not delve too deep into it and played the video with headphones on.

The woman was playing with herself for a while before she was joined by another one, a blonde who did nothing for me. But I chose to ignore her and concentrate on the talents of the brunette. I never knew of sensations this intense. I pinched my rock-hard nipples that had never stood so proud and erect before. The woman was writhing, moaning, screaming and staring at me while she was doing it. She made me believe I was responsible for her noisy reactions and I felt proud.

I do not remember putting my hand in my panties and I certainly don't remember urgently rubbing my clit till my fingers felt numb and wet. But I do remember limply falling down on the bed after experiencing my first orgasm and closing my eyes to the image of Tamara shyly looking at me after the kiss.

And I remember thinking I was in big trouble.

bicuriwhat
bicuriwhat
111 Followers