Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02

Story Info
Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.
44k words
4.8
263.2k
571

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay on this chapter. I'm posting this before I'm technically ready but I haven't had time to work on it and I don't want to make everyone wait longer. So better this than nothing. I'll clean it up in the future. I'm working on chapter 3.

Author's Note: Please Read!

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, Dominance & submission, lesbianism, gay/bi-curious and, of course, mind control. If they offend you, please stop reading now.

This is a departure from my normal writing style. This story is meant to be a bit absurd. It is over-the-top, bordering on parody/comedy at times. It's intended to be fun. I realize that this may not be for everyone.

Lastly, all characters are over 18 years old. This is purely a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I encourage everyone to comment and vote. A heartfelt thank you to all my beta readers! You're all invaluable.

This doesn't make sense without reading part 1! I strongly encourage you to read or reread Part 1 as it picks up right where it left off and there is no context for new readers!

Enjoy the ride!

"If something is going to happen to me, I want to be there." - Albert Camus, The Stranger

"I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a can." - Gwyneth Paltrow ( She's an idiot)

******

Cooper Family Pride, Part 2

or, How The Coopers Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Dick

or, Danny Dugan Saves The World And Does Some Titty Shit To Some Fine Ass Bitches

******

PART: 2

Heavy bass thumped out of Mandy's car speakers. A Caribbean, Cuban pop beat blared. She sat in her passenger seat in a tiny suede micro mini skirt with a loose white cotton blouse and light brown strappy open toed heels. She was sexier than ever.

"Havana, ohh na-na! Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na! He took me back to east Atlanta, na-na-na!" Mandy sang along.

Jason tried to change the radio station. Mandy held out her finger threatening to touch him. He relented and left the dial alone. He wasn't sure how he'd get through the day. They pulled up to Danny's house.

******

Danny opened the bathroom door. Steamed rolled out into the hallway. He stepped out wearing fitted, plaid-houndstooth linen trousers from Brooks Brothers. He had grey Bice crocodile-print loafers, and a custom printed white t-shirt that read: I Am The Man From Nantucket. He put on his mirrored aviator sunglasses, and then for maybe the first time ever, he put some product in his hair and left it messy.

Lori was drinking coffee in the kitchen when he walked around the corner. She nearly dropped her cup. Despite the ridiculous nature of his trim t-shirt, Danny looked kinda hot. He had a brand new soft leather messenger bag, instead of his beaten up old backpack.

"Danny..." She said in a shocked whisper. "You look... um... I'm not sure that's appropriate.... But..."

"Thanks!" He flashed his crooked smile and gave her a finger gun. "Mandy's here. Gotta run. I think I'll be late tonight."

"Okay, sweetheart. Not too late though." She replied.

"Love you." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out the door.

******

Danny sat in the backseat while Mandy bobbed on his cock. Jason pulled the car into the senior parking lot. Danny never had the opportunity to park here for lack of a vehicle. He pulled out his brand new smartphone and streamed his music through the car speakers. Beastie Boys' Sabotage pumped out the car windows. The SUV crawled through the parking lot as seniors gossiped around their vehicles. They pointed as Jason Cooper rolled in. They gave him thumbs up and applauded. Everyone was still pumped from his party.

"Fuuuck!" Danny cried from the back seat as he filled Mandy's mouth. "You suck my cock so well!"

She pulled her head back wiping her mouth. "Only the best for my man!'

"I'll fucking kill you, Fuckface!" Jason scowled. "Mandy, please! Whatever happened over the weekend is done! No one ever has to know! No one! Don't do this! Don't walk in with Fuckface!"

"Danny and I are a thing now, Jase. I love him. Get over it." She leaned between the driver and passenger seat. "He just put two loads in me. One in my mouth and one in my fuckhole. Bet you wish you could do that." She playfully rubbed his chest.

"No! Ohfuck! Fuck!" Jason screamed as he came. "I said don't touch me. Don't fucking touch me. Fuck!" He huffed looking down at his pants. "Fuck!"

Jason pulled into his parking space. Brett Dereckson was waiting with a couple other guys. The engine cut out. The back door kicked open and Danny slipped out. He slid his bag around his chest and held out his hand. Mandy slid out after him. He pulled her close and kissed her long and hard.

"Dugan?" Brett said, confused. "Jase! What the fuck?"

Jason walked around the front of the car. "I'm not talking about it! Seriously, dude! Shut your fucking mouth!"

He heard the snickers.

Danny tapped his phone. Beastie Boys' Brass Monkey played as he walked with Mandy up to the school.

"I think we're a scene." He said amused.

"Who cares?" She replied smitten holding onto him tightly. "My panties are soaked in your cum. You should've cum in mouth first."

The bustling high school hallway parted like the Red Sea as Danny Dugan walked through the front door with Mandy Cooper on his arm. All of the noise turned to whispers. Even the teachers stopped and stared. He tried his best to act normal but that crooked smile was plastered on his face.

"I'll see you in a bit. Alright?" He said.

"Yeah. Save me a seat at lunch. I love you." She leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

A collective gasp rippled down the hall. Danny went to his locker loving every minute of it. Save her a seat at lunch? That sounded funny to him. He'd eaten alone every day.

Jason walked into the hallway a moment later. Students perked up. His party still fresh in their minds.

"Cooper! Cooper!" He heard a familiar chant.

Guys and girls came up to thank him or give him a high-five or a fist bump. So many hands reached out to touch him. So many of them female. His face contorted as he walked. He tried to push through like he was pushing through a defensive line. His cock was bursting. He'd begged Mandy for his cage back this morning. The pain was better than this embarrassment. He ran into the bathroom and hid in a stall.

Jason slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. He'd done the only thing he could think of this morning. He had a sandwich bag around his cock with a rubber band holding it closed at the base of his shaft. The bag was nearly full now. He carefully pulled it off thankful he didn't spill any on himself. Then he looked at it all. He had the strangest urge. His mom and sister's voices were in his head urging him to clean it up. He tilted the bag to his mouth and started drinking it down.

Jason had tears in his eyes. He wondered why he enjoyed that as much as he did. He did like it though. He loved how it tasted. He also had that urge to fuck Mandy all morning. Fucking Fuckface fucked her in the car on the way to school. How would he explain it? He heard those whispers on his way inside. He looked around at the stall. Wasn't this where he used to dunk Fuckface in the toilet? Now he couldn't touch the fucker or Mandy would punish him.

Jason secured the bag back on his cock and gathered his things already late for his first class. Mrs. Morris was walking down the mostly empty hallway when he poked his head out of the bathroom. She taught Spanish. She was a sweet, old lady but terribly annoying and as a big as a house.

"Hola, Jason! Como estas?" She always tried to say a couple things in Spanish. "Aren't you supposed to be in first period?" She asked coming up alongside him. "Are you feeling okay? You like unwell." She placed her hand on his shoulder, concerned, as she looked at him.

"Ohhgod! I... ohh... don't touch me!" He croaked. "Fuuuck!" His face contorted again as his cock unloaded. "Don't fucking touch me!" He shouted.

"Jason Cooper!" She exclaimed. "What kind of language is that? You don't talk to..."

Jason ran off of before she could finish speaking. He wanted to go back in the bathroom. But he ran to his first class instead. His bag was half full already.

******

Mr. Hutchins stood at the front of the classroom. He was that teacher everyone loved. His class wasn't easy, but he was so fucking cool. It was hard not to like him.

"Your AP finals are finished, people. A lot of you needed to get that credit toward your first semester of college. We've got less than two weeks until the end of the school year. I'm obligated to teach up to the last day. I'm counting the days until summer more than you fuckers, believe me! Let's just call it. Use this as a study hall for your other classes. No more biology. You all did well. I'm proud of all of you."

The class erupted in cheers from their various lab stations.

"Danny's been getting into Mandy Cooper's biology! That's what I heard!" Rory Carmichael joked.

Giggles and whispers started filling the room again.

"Alright! Everyone calm down! Let's not start rumors. Crack your books or talk quietly." Mr. Hutchins tried to temper the excitement. "Just because we found out that Mr. Dugan is the man from Nantucket, doesn't mean we need to discuss his biological anomaly!" He gave Danny a little smile. "I like your sudden sense of style, Mr. Dugan!"

The class broke into laughter again.

"I don't get it." Vanessa Wong said quietly to Rory.

"The man from Nantucket!" Rory laughed. "There once was a man from Nantucket. His dick was so long he could suck it. He said with a grin as he wiped of his chin, 'if my ear was a cunt I would fuck it.' you know?"

Vanessa's face flushed. She'd never heard it before. "Oh."

Danny sat at his lab station quietly. He let everyone have their fun. For once in his life, the rumors about him were true. For once, they weren't mean-spirited. He watched as people looked at him differently for the first time. That included Beth Fleming. The perfect little blonde cheerleader sat across from him at their lab station. She was wearing tight jeans and an off-the-shoulder crop top that laced up the front like a bodice.

"Is it true?" She finally asked. "Are you and Mandy together?"

Danny was fiddling with his phone. He glanced up. She never talked to him if they didn't have to for class. Never small talk.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Really?" She looked confused and amazed. "I... I don't know. Mr. Cooper doesn't let her date. And I didn't know you were her type, I guess."

Danny shrugged. "Mr. Cooper loves me. We're tight." He responded casually. He kept tinkering in her head, pushing in some thoughts. "And what type am I? Look, Beth. You're a nice girl. I've always liked you. Jason's a fucking dick. We don't talk because he doesn't like me. But let's be honest, you don't really know shit about me, do you?"

Beth huffed. No one ever really talked to her that way. She was dating Jason Cooper. She was a cheerleader. She commanded respect. The only one that could touch her in this school was Mandy, and she didn't date. Everyone knew it was hands off when it came to Mandy Cooper. She couldn't figure out how Danny Dugan did the impossible. She worked long and hard to lock down Jason and secure her place with the Coopers. Danny had done it in a matter of days.

"I... I don't know. I just figured you were..." She wasn't sure what she thought. She looked at him in those pants with those alligator shoes. It was all a bit shocking. "... it's really true?"

Danny set his phone down, annoyed. "Yeah, it's really true. I'm fucking Mandy Cooper. I fucked her for most of the weekend. I fucked her once before we got to school. I'm planning on fucking her again later today." He snipped. "But don't sit here all shocked. You don't have to be my friend all of sudden. Mr. and Mrs. Cooper love me. Do they love you? If you don't believe me, go ask Mandy. Or why don't you find Jason. Where's he been? He didn't even bother to see you at his own party."

Beth got suddenly worried. He hadn't bothered to see her at his party. She hadn't spoken to him since they left school on Friday. What the fuck was that about? And what did Danny Dugan mean when he said he fucked Mandy? She knew that Mandy was a virgin. They'd talked about it before. Dating was one thing. But fucking? This kid took Mandy's cherry? Not possible.

"You slept with her?"

"Uh huh."

"Like sex?"

"That's what fucking is, Beth."

She sat that there in silence staring at him. He didn't seem like his normal aloof, nervous self. Danny was finally able to give up that charade. He'd gotten past that months and months ago, but he kept up his appearance until it was time.

The bell rang.

"Mr. Dugan?" Mr. Hutchins called out as he walked by the front of the classroom.

"Yes, sir?"

"Mandy Cooper, huh?" Mr. Hutchins said grinning. "Well shit..." He gave him a pat on the back. "Way to finish the year strong, Mr. Dugan. Well done."

Danny smiled and gave him a wink.

******

"Somebody's gotta ask him!" Brett said, holding court at the lunch table. "It's fucking mayhem today! First, he disappeared from his own kickass party. Now he's acting fucking weird."

"I'll do it." Garret replied. "It's fine. I'm sure he's just pissed off."

"We should be shoving that fucking nerd's head in the fucking toilet!" Brett was really losing it over Danny's behavior. "He can't just roll into school after being a fucking cockknocker his whole life and be..." He pointed at Danny sitting alone. "... well this! Look how he's fucking dressed!"

Dani Stevens glanced at him. "I don't know... I totally love the gator shoes. He's kinda hot. Maybe you're upset because you've had a thing for Mandy for like ever!"

"Shut up, Dani!" Brett snapped. "Mandy doesn't date! How does Danny fucking Dugan end up with Mandy Cooper! It makes no fucking sense!"

Beth spoke up. "I think he slept with her."

"Fuck off!" Garret yawped. "No way! How do you know?"

"He told me." She said quietly.

"He fucking told you that!" Brett snapped again.

"Yeah. Like it was no big deal. He said he fucked her all weekend. That he planned on fucking her later today." She said. "Listen, has Jason said anything about me recently? Is he upset with me or something?"

No one had time to answer her. Mandy walked in holding her tray. She didn't even glance at their table—her table. She walked over to Danny and sat next to him. The entire cafeteria was abuzz with gossip.

"This is not fucking happening." Brett uttered with contempt.

Mandy leaned in and kissed Danny. It was a rather deep kiss and not school appropriate.

"Oh geez! What a day! People are like flipping out over us!" She said amused. "I missed you, by the way. Every second I didn't see you. Every time I felt my soggy panties."

"I missed you too." Danny smiled back at her. "I had to sit through AP Bio with Beth. That was crazy. She did not understand it. She's gonna have questions for you. I don't think she believed me when I said it was true we were dating."

Mandy glanced at her old table. She waved. "Well I bet she believes it now. She'd understand if she saw your fuckstick. My poor brother couldn't possibly satisfy her. I feel bad for her. I wonder if she knows Jason has a thing for me and my mom."

"I bet she doesn't. How could she? They've been together for how long?"

"Three years. She thinks she's gonna marry him." Mandy's phone buzzed. She tapped on the screen. "Shit. My mom is texting me. She's asking if I got a Danny load." She giggled. "She'll be so upset that I've had this in me all day."

"Do me a favor, give her my mobile number, okay? You know your dad drove her to my house at 4am so I could cum down her throat?"

"He didn't! Really?"

"She's a cum junky, Mandy. She's got a really bad addiction to my spunk. It's okay. I didn't mind helping."

"You're so good to her. It's sweet." Mandy nuzzled into him. "It's so nice to be with someone that's sensitive and thoughtful... and knows how to fuck!"

Jason walked into the cafeteria and everything got suddenly quiet. He stared at his sister ashamed. Fuckface was ruining his life. Fucking ruining it. He walked over to his table and didn't even get to sit before he was barraged with questions.

"Dude! What the fuck is going on?!" Garret asked first.

"With fuckface?" He nodded toward Danny. "I don't want to fucking talk about it. My fucking sister is apparently in love with him."

"Goddamnit! That is not okay! Jase? What are we gonna do?" Brett said, feeling like he might lose it.

"Are you not even going to say hi to me?" Beth finally spoke up, worried and hurt.

Jason felt like an idiot. The hottest girl in school is waiting for him and he can't seem to remember to think about her.

"Hey! Sorry! Hi, Beth."

She smiled relieved. Danny had gotten all up in her head. She'd show him everything was fine. She walked over to give Jason an even sexier kiss than the one Mandy gave him. If he wanted to compete for the Cooper's attention, she could easily win.

"I've missed you, baby!" She cooed as she tilted her head and leaned in to kiss him.

Jason dropped his tray jumping back. "Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me!" He shouted in fear of cumming in front of all his friends. His lunch tray landed on his shoes splattering his pants and making a huge mess.

The cafeteria erupted in laughter. People pointed and laughed. Jason Cooper turned and walked out holding his head down.

"Jase! What's wrong? What did I do?!" Beth called after him.

Danny watched with a satisfied grin. He didn't laugh or clap like the others. After all, he knew what it felt like to walk out of the cafeteria covered in food and embarrassed. But it certainly made him happy to see it happen to Jason Cooper.

******

Libby bawled on the phone to her husband. She was sitting on the Rodeo Ryder again cumming in a continuous stream of orgasms.

"It's bad! It's sooo bad, babe!" She had tears pouring down her face. "I need it! I need it now!"

Greg was sitting at his desk in his office. "Well I can't do anything about it, Hun! The kid is in school! You can't take some other person's kid out of school!"

"Well then it needs to be right after!" She bawled. "I'm dying!"

Greg sighed. "How long has it been? Like eight hours? Not even? We can't expect Danny to show up every eight hours! He'll be stopping by three times a day!"

Libby sobbed harder. "What am I gonna do?"

Greg tried to calm her. "Relax, hun. I'll figure it out. I'll get your Danny load. You just keep training your cunt. Okay?"

"Okay." She bawled as she came again. "I'm c-c-cumming." She eked out between sobs.

******

Jason slammed the door to the house. Worst fucking day ever! Libby came flying down the stairs in the rotunda. She was wearing her dog collar. It was the only thing keeping her from breaking down into an inconsolable, sobbing mess. Her cravings were beyond peak levels. She was dying for her next load.

"Danny?" She called out. "Is that you?"

"What?" Jason asked. "No! It's not Fuckface! What the fuck! That kid ruined my life today! Ruined it! It was the worst day ever! Do you know everyone in school is talking about Mandy and Danny fucking Dugan? It's like I don't exist! And this!" He pointed at his cock. "What the fuck is wrong with my dick?! Do you how much yummy cummy I had to swallow today?" He pulled down his pants and showed her the bag contraption. "I've swallowed three full bags! This is my fourth!"

"Oh god!" Libby groaned hearing him talk about it. "I need yummies! I need yummies!"

"Wait. Why are you wearing a dog collar?" Jason asked.

"It's 'cause I'm a thirsty bitch! I'm so thirsty!" She cried. "Where are Danny and Mandy?"