Coppernicous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late morning, but I got started on my "to-do" list while Deidra went to her room to call her father and tell him what she had in mind. "There's no point in beating around the bush or waiting. I might as well get it over with," is what she said to me.

I was replacing a bad outlet in one of the girl's rooms when Deidra came bouncing in, all excited. I had a live wire in my hand, so I had to wave her to stop before she hugged me. I know, I know, you are supposed to turn off the power before doing electrical work, but I've done enough that I usually cheat when doing outlets. I've been bitten a couple of times, but so far I've been OK doing it that way.

As soon as I had the outlet wired and back in the wall, and before I could even stand I was enveloped in a very enthusiastic hug that knocked me to the floor, with Deidra landing atop me. She laid a toe-curling kiss on my lips while squeezing for all she was worth. When she finally came up for air she started babbling, "Toomas, you wonderful man, you. You did it! You did it! I love you, I love you, I love you, you wonderful man, you!"

With that she dove back in for another kiss, pressing her body tightly against mine. Of course, my hands had to go somewhere, so they went around her back, where they felt the same soft fabric of the sweater that encased her soft breasts on the front side, the breasts she was trying so valiantly to implant into my chest. She pulled away from the kiss just long enough to exclaim again, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" and then she started with rapid kisses like a woodpecker chasing a particularly tasty bug on a pine tree. Meanwhile, her body was writhing and squirming on mine as I held on for dear life.

I had no idea what was behind all of this, but whatever it was, I liked it. My reserve and attempts to keep a proper distance and decorum with a young lady the age of my youngest daughter was long gone. Who can fault me? I mean, after all, when such a gorgeous creature as Deidra is all over you like she was on me there is only so much reserve you can reserve!

Finally, she quit kissing me and went in for a neck squeeze that had me seeing red for a few moments as she whispered in my ear, "Thank you, oh, thank you. I love you, Toomas."

With that she pulled her head back and looked me in the face. "I just talked with my dad, and he is in favor of your idea! He didn't give me any argument at all!" She dove in for another kiss, and as she did, her body squirmed around on mine, and then she sat up, legs straddling me, and she sat right on Little Toomas, who was as hard and full as he could be while trapped in my shorts. Suddenly, realizing where she was, her eyes widened and a delighted smile crossed her face.

"Ooooh," she cooed. "Is this for me?"

With that she slid down my legs and without asking quickly pulled my shorts open and down my legs, and she dove for my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat and looked up into my startled eyes and smiled the biggest smile around Little Toomas, then started going up and down, giving me a very enthusiastic blow job. There was nothing artistic or gentle about it. She just attacked me with all the fervor of her kisses and hugs, and it wasn't long before I felt the churning in my balls. I gasped that I was coming, only to have her pull up to just hold the head in her mouth and tickle the frenulum with her tongue, while she smiled at me. I groaned and let it go, and felt a release that was almost painful in its intensity.

How she did it, I don't know, but she caught it all and swallowed, before pulling off with a pop and giving me the biggest smile. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that!" She leaned forward, rubbing those wonderful breasts on the way up and tried to kiss me on the cheek, but I wouldn't let her. I pulled her lips to mine and gave her a fervent kiss to match her own. Sure, I tasted myself, but if she could, why shouldn't I?

I rolled her over on the carpet, and deciding if she was going to give me a blow job I could at last feel those delightful breasts that have tempted me for so long. I squeezed them through the sweater, luxuriating in their softness, thumbing her nipples that were now threatening to poke holes, before she pushed my hands away.

"No, Toomas. Not like that!" She grasped the hem of her sweater and tugged it upward, showing me those luscious globes once again. "Now, Toomas. Now you can play with them right."

I leaned in and took one of her nipples in my mouth, finally sucking and licking what had fueled fantasies I had thought out of reach for months now. To be honest, I felt a pang of guilt, but as Deidra moaned my name those pangs disappeared. It was only a couple of minutes of me switching from nipple to nipple and caressing her soft breasts before Diedra pushed me aside and shoved down her shorts, kicking them frantically away, and then pulling me back on top of her. Little Toomas was hard again and she pulled on him to get him lined up with her pussy, which was wet and swollen. I slid inside slowly and began the horizontal dance that requires no music. Deidra was writhing and rocking her hips in time with my thrusts, although her thrusts quickly became frantically sporadic. Because of her enthusiastic blow job I was able to last for a while, but not for long, and I felt the pressure building rapidly. Deidra thrust her hips upward and moaned my name, and I felt her pussy pulsating on me before she lay back on the carpet and burst into tears.

I immediately stopped thrusting, thinking I had hurt her somehow, but her legs snaked around my ass and drew me into her. "Don't quit, Toomas. Don't quit!" Her arms pulled me down tightly onto her, and once again I felt those delightful breasts pressed against my chest, but this time there was nothing between us to mute the feeling and I promptly lost control and shot my load deeply into her pussy.

As I gasped for breath and struggled to keep from crushing her with my weight I heard a tear-filled voice in my ear whispering over and over, "Thank you, Toomas. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was not until much later, when we sat together in the kitchen, still naked, drinking coffee that I got the whole story. I still couldn't get over her beauty and I'm afraid I stared. Deidra would catch my eye once in a while and give me a smirk and a wink. She is one of the rare beauties who is totally unfazed by her own good looks, and she's as down to earth as anyone I've ever known.

"I really did come back down here because Mom and Dad were fighting about me, not to try to trap you." She reached for my hand and squeezed it and smiled at me. "Of course, wanting to see you was the main reason I decided to come back early, but I really thought I would be hanging out with Kat. I had planned on cooking, but just because I love to, and I wanted to do something special for you. Then when we started talking and you opened up to me about Marja I knew the love I had growing for you was real, and it wasn't just a schoolgirl crush. I knew you were hurting and lonely. That has been obvious for months. Everyplace you looked you were looking for something to fill that void, and you needed to talk about your pain. Yes, your memories were pain, because you thought you had to keep them bottled up inside. No one will ever take Marja's place in your life, but because of that pain you were walling everyone else out."

"When you went to go to bed the hurt and loneliness radiated from you, so I slipped back into the living room to be sure you would be OK. I really didn't know if you wanted a physical release, so I made myself available."

When she saw my eyes narrow Deidra knew I had misunderstood what she meant. "Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. I WANTED you to want me. I've wanted that for a long time now, but you were always so proper. When I let you see my boobs and you offered your wife's nightgown I knew for sure just how special you are. Did you know you cried in your sleep and you called for Marja?"

I didn't.

"Even when I cuddled you to me then, and I held your head to my breasts, you somehow knew I wasn't Marja, and you held me close, but you did nothing. You were so proper that on the one hand I was upset, wanting you, but on the other, I appreciated the kind of man you are."

I started to speak, but Deidra held up a finger to hush me. "I've told you that I love you, and that is so true. I do love you, Toomas, far more than I realized I could possibly love another. And no, it is not because of what you are doing for me to fulfill my dream. That is just a demonstration of the kind of man you are." She looked into my eyes and smiled a gentle, contented, smile. "You see, I know you love me, too. I don't know where that love can take us. You are worried about our age difference and that I'm Kat's age. Kat knows too, and that's why she's taking an extra two days this weekend."

That surprised me, but it shouldn't. Kat is a perceptive young lady, and she knows me well. I don't know where this is going to go either, but for the moment I'm going to take it one day at a time, and I'm going to return the love of a special young lady with all I have.

You know, it's funny how women are when they are in love, or when they sense love in another woman. They can't help themselves. They gang up on a guy!