Coral Ch. 02

Story Info
Wearing her panties, he meets her in the library.
2k words
4.31
74.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitch3821
mitch3821
18 Followers

Chapter 2: The Library

It has been a while since I wrote the original Coral story. I was in a serious relationship that kept me from continuing the story as she was disgusted by my fetishes. I've since moved on and am with someone who has taken my fetishes to the next level. She enjoys these stories, so I thought I would start sharing them again. The Coral series is based on real events when I was in college.

It was 7pm and the next night and I couldn't wait to see Julie again. I took a shower and got ready for my evening. I pulled up the coral satin ruffled panties and my cock started to get hard as the silky material slid over my ass. I decided to wear a pair of loose jeans so nobody would see the ruffles through them. It was cold outside so I threw on a shirt and sweater, grabbed my coat and headed for the cafeteria. The night air was cold and I could feel the satin getting cold and sliding against me. My trench coat kept any bulge in my jeans from showing.

When I walked into the cafeteria, it was packed as usual. I looked around for Julie and finally spotted her drinking a coffee at a table near the exit. She was wearing a long leather overcoat and leather boots. From where I was I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything else. She saw me and motioned me over. She had on the most amazing red lipstick that made her lips glisten. I couldn't wait to see them wrapped around my cock.

"Evening James, you follow my instructions today?" Her voice was soft and sultry.

"I did. You get dinner yet?"

"Yeah, but just a salad. No protein or dessert -- yet. You eat?"

"Not since lunch, but I can wait." Sex was more important than food any day.

"Then lets go study." My expression must have shown my confusion and disappointment. She just grabbed my hand and started to leave. Maybe she said that for anyone listening I thought. We walked outside and instead of heading to the dorm, went south toward the library. Once we were alone walking, she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her kissing me deeply.

"I have always wanted to fuck in the library, haven't you?" I had never really thought about it. I knew a few friends who had, but I never understood the desire.

"Right now I am up for anything."

"Really? Anything?" Her voice again had that devious sound to it.

Once in the library, she went and grabbed a key for one of the private study rooms. Typically you can only get a room if you have more than 4 people, but she knew the girl behind the counter, a cute bookworm type. We got in the elevator and she pressed 6. As soon as the doors closed she unfastened her overcoat to reveal a black satin corset and a long black satin skirt. My dick sprung to life immediately. She pushed me against the wall and began kissing me deeply then nibbling on my ear as she reached down and grabbed my erection through my jeans.

"You know there are cameras in here and someone is watching, probably stroking his cock right now," she whispered into my ear. The thought made me shrink a little bit with the image of some pervert playing with himself watching us make out in the elevator. The door opened and she pulled me by my belt out onto the 6th floor. Nobody was around as we made our way towards the back. Halfway back, she walked down an aisle and stopped in the middle. I pressed her against the books and we kissed deeply again. No cameras this time so my erection returned. I was kissing her neck as she pulled down my zipper and reached her hand into my pants. Her hand felt so good rubbing me over the satin of the panties. She began pulling at my sweater and I let her pull it off with my shirt over my head without thinking about where we were. She apparently wasn't thinking either because she dropped to her knees and pulled my penis out over the panties and through my zipper. Before I knew it she had almost the entire length of my shaft down her throat. She looked up at me with those moist lips encasing the head of my cock and I thought I might cum right there. She pulled away and stood up. "Not so fast panty boy." She said it loud and my head spun around to see if anyone was there to here it.

"Not so loud. You want to get us in trouble?"

"Oh stop worrying sissy. Your just afraid someone will find out that you are a little faggot who likes wearing panties." She said it even louder. I was getting upset, but my cock was throbbing even harder. We ducked around the corner and into the study room before I could realize my shirt and sweater were still in the aisle. She distracted my thoughts by sliding up on the table and hiking her skirt up to show black silk bikini panties wet with her juices. I locked the door and sat down in a chair to get my face up against her. She slid back on the table away from me.

"You don't get to eat until I see your panties."

"You saw them in the aisle and felt them. I am wearing them."

"Prove it to me again. Take off you pants. I want to see your ass in those ruffles as you lick my pussy bitch." There was no window on the door so what did I care. I dropped my pants around my ankles and stood there with the head of my penis sticking out hard over the tops of the satin panties.

"I said take off your pants, not drop them. I want to see you walk around in those cute panties for me." I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants and then spun around for her. It was so humiliating but I didn't care if I got to fuck her. She promptly slid back up on the table with her legs spread wide. I wasted no time in going to work with my tongue. First I licked over the silken material then pulled them to the side sliding the gusset up between her ass cheeks. I went right for her clit which was hard and standing out begging for attention. She grabbed my head again and started writhing as I ate her. Her moans turned to nasty trash talk.

"Oh baby. That's it. Eat my fucking pussy you panty lover. I am going to cum all over your face and parade you around the entire floor in just your panties. That's it, YES YES YES." By the time I understood what she was saying, her pussy was gushing into my mouth. It was like a little fountain spurting again and again into my mouth. I imagine this must be what it feels like for women when men cum in their mouths -- hot sweet spurts of sex juice. She lay there for a second and then slid down off the table grabbing her purse and turning around. She leaned forward over the table exposing her moist pussy as she reached into her purse. I guessed she was pulling out a condom so I could fuck her from behind. Her ass was perfectly smooth and tight. I couldn't wait to get inside her, but instead of a condom, she turned around with her coral bra from the night before. "You can only fuck me, if you wear my bra while you do it. Now put it on slut!" I was completely confused. I didn't have tits and I wasn't a fag. Either way she sensed my hesitation and reached out and took my cock back into her mouth. I stopped thinking about it as she pulled my cock up and began licking my balls. The panties were around my knees as I felt myself nearing an orgasm. She grabbed my balls tight and pulled down on them hard. "No cumming unless you do as you are told. Put on the bra bitch." She knew that the closer a man gets to orgasm and is denied the less will power he has. I was in pain and needing to cum so badly that I grabbed the bra from her. I slid my arms through the straps but couldn't reach around easily to clasp the back so she got up behind and helped me. She began kissing my neck and reached around to tweak my nipples through the satin bra. They stood up instantly. I don't know why, but like a lot of the women I have been with, my nipples are very sensitive and I love it when they are played with. She kept kissing me and rolling my nipples in her fingers as she began gyrating her hips against me as if she were fucking me from behind.

"I wish I had a cock to fuck you with. I always wanted a cock. I'd fuck everything in site. How do you keep that thing under control and not play with it all day long?" I was a little scared, but so horny and really getting into it.

"I don't know. How do you not play with your pussy all day long? How do you wear those sexy silky clothes and not want to finger yourself?"

"See, you are a bitch. You want to have a pussy and wear women's clothes. I knew it you pervert." I turned around angrily, but she just pushed me backwards up on the table. I fell back sitting on the edge. She pushed me further until I was on my back on the table. She climbed up over me, adjusted her panties to the side and slid her wet cunt down onto my throbbing dick. I didn't even think about not wearing a condom. Her pussy was so wet and tight. It felt like warm velvet enveloping me. She bounced on top of me feverishly while calling me names like, "sissy and bitch." It wasn't long before I began to stiffen. She felt it to and slammed down hard on me as I exploded in wave after wave inside her. This made her go over the edge as well and we came together. I was weak and exhausted.

She didn't waste the opportunity of my weakness and jumped up off me, sliding forward and planting her wet pussy right on my mouth. I could smell our combined sex and was disgusted. She smothered me with her wet pussy.

"Bitch, you will lick me clean or I will smother you until you pass out and leave you here for the night crew to find in your panties and bra. You better start licking or you'll find out how serious I am." What could I do. I opened my mouth and immediately tasted the hot saltiness of my cum mixed with her sweet nectar. I almost gagged. After a I stopped thinking about being forced to eat my own cum, I started lapping at her more strongly. It wasn't that bad after all. I started to enjoy it a little as she continued to hurl insults at me. Finally she dismounted my head with my whole face covered in sticky wet cum and pussy juice. She grabbed her things and my pants leaving me with only the trench coat.

At the door just before closing it, she turned back to me, "Go get some food and meet me in my dorm room, #824A. Unless you are too scared sissy boy." And with that she was gone. I was left humiliated, covered in our juices, wearing satin coral panties and bra, and an overcoat. There was no way I was going to continue these games with this psycho.

And it was when I was walking back in the cold with the wind coming under my trench coat and teasing my balls that I realized -- my wallet, money, and most importantly -- room keys were in my jeans that she had. I had to go to her room.

To be continued...

mitch3821
mitch3821
18 Followers