Core Wicked Episode #2: The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya is digging out her phone before Mindy gets out of the room. Jennifer is grinning and digging for her phone soon after.

Jonathan is concentrating on stopping his jerk at precisely the right moment. Tonya hands her phone to Jennifer and says "can you get video of me with that dry ejaculation going on and me grinning at the same time?"

Addressing Jonathan, Jennifer says "Can you tell me when to start videoing, Jonathan? I want a video of me and that dry jacking dick too, so please don't cum."

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer." Says Jonathan.

Tonya sat on the floor, very near Jonathan. Jonathan is getting with it. He takes a deep breath, and says "video now!"

Jennifer starts the recording. A second later, Jonathan stops masturbating. His dick is going up and down, up and down, up and down. The penis movement quickly becomes less active, then infrequent and finally it stops. In the video, Tonya is inches away smiling like a bandit.

Jennifer hands Tonya her phone and then her own. "My turn, "says Jennifer.

Tonya is ready to take video now. Jennifer is now next to that hard dick. Jonathan starts pulling it again.

Tonya says, "Give me a heads-up Jonathan, like you did for Jennifer. Let's get a good video. Jen has girlfriends that want to see your expertise too. They won't believe it without the video."

"Yes Mistress Tonya." Says Jonathan.

Jonathan is going at it again. Jennifer is inches away and watching intently. Jonathan breathes deeply again. Then short little puff breaths. Then he whispers, "now."

Tonya starts the video. Jonathan stops his jerking action again. His dick is jumping again. Jennifer sticks her tongue out and licks the tip as it undulates. Then she looks at the camera and lets out an "owwww!" She yells "I don't know what you are doing Becca, but you aren't having as much fun as me!"

Mindy re-enters the room as Jonathan's dick is still twitching, but just barely.

"Did you ladies get a good video?" Says Mindy.

Both play back what was caught on video. "I'm good," says Tonya.

"Me too," says Jennifer.

Tonya immediately shares hers in a text message to Stephanie. Jennifer shared hers with some unknown woman named Becca.

Mindy says "how many times has he dry pumped?"

"Twice," says Tonya. "Good ones! Do you want to see the video?"

"No" says Mindy, "I want to see a good one in person. Keep going, slave boy."

Jonathan's nuts are feeling congested, but he does as told. He stops at the perfect time. His dick is dry jacking again. The women watch until it stops moving again.

"Ok," says Mindy, "that was a good one. Since we got three good ones, I want you to blow your load this time. Or should I say, ``my load?""

As Jonathan starts pulling again, Jennifer and Tonya are videoing again. Jonathan finally cums. It is only beading out, not shooting. When it finally stops jacking, Mindy steps forward.

She raises his nuts and slips the chastity base behind his nuts and up. She puts the locking bar in at the top. She slips his now pink, deflating dick into the body part of the device and clicks the contraption shut and removes the key.

She turns to Tonya and says "are you the key holder?"

"Me?" Says Tonya "Jennifer is senior here."

Tonya looks at Jennifer. Jennifer is swinging a nearly identical key which is on a chain that she is wearing around her neck. Jennifer is grinning. Jennifer says, "join our club. Hold his key."

Delighted, Tonya asks. "What do I have to do?"

Mindy says "you have to call him once a day. He must send you a photo of it once a day. Each photo has to be different. So, make him write a date and time on something. Get the date and time and the chastity device in the photo The device had better still be caging him. If he lasts a week like a good boy, we will meet and discuss the next step. His dick and his orgasm are yours. You hold his key."

Tonya says, "that is kinky as fuck." She is grinning.

Mindy says, "I will have him pee for you before we leave. It's comical."

Tonya says, "ok."

Mindy leaves the room for a minute. Jonathan is standing there with his new handicap. Tonya hands her phone to Jennifer and says, "can you take one more picture for me?"

Tonya kneels down next to Jonathan's device, grins and holds up that key. Jennifer snaps the photo.

Mindy re-enters the room. She hands a 28oz bottle of Gatorade to Jonathan. "Chugalug," says Mindy.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

He downs the whole thing. Mindy says, "slave boy, I want you to go into the bathroom. Go out that door, turn right and it's the third door on the left. Draw a bath. It is for you, so suit yourself on the temperature."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Jonathan is walking funny with his new device. Jennifer and Tonya giggle at his skinny ass as he shuffles out of the room.

Mindy yells down the hall at him. "Stay in there until you need to pee. When you need to pee, get our attention. Tonya is going to watch you pee out of that device."

Mindy says, "When he pees through that thing, it will dribble all over everything. He will learn to squat to pee and take a bath instead of a shower."

The women all laugh at the mental scene that Mindy just painted for them. The sound of a bath running starts.

Mindy says, " Jennifer's locked up dick will be here Thursday. You are welcome to attend if you would like, Tonya. The collar committee will evaluate Jay's behavior over the last week. What do you think, Jen? Has he been a good boy so far?"

"Pretty good. He got somewhat irritable by about the 4th day though. He prefers a shower and he doesn't like squatting to pee." Says Jennifer.

Tonya giggles.

Mindy says " being in charge of why a guy has to squat to pee is oddly satisfying, isn't it Tonya?"

Tonya nods agreeing with that. She's smiling. Jennifer is smiling too.

The bath water sound stops.

Mindy says, "let's go see if he needs to pee yet."

All three women click down the hallway to the bath, where Jonathan is sitting on the edge of the tub.

Mindy says" ya gotta pee yet?"

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

"Ok, approach the toilet like you normally would and have a pee" says Mindy Core.

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Jonathan follows directions. His aim is obstructed by the device. Piss makes a mess on and in front of the toilet.

The women howl in laughter.

Jonathan began to get a little aroused with the renewed attention. It immediately dawned on him how inconvenient a hard on was apt to be now.

Mindy says, " sit down to pee like a woman would, so that you don't make any more mess. Clean that up too, then get in the bath and clean your device and your lil winky. I'll be back in a bit."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Mindy and the ladies migrate back to the community room. She doesn't want Jonathan to hear what she has to say to the women.

Jonathan climbs in the bath and sets about rinsing the piss out of his device. He can't remove it, so it is a submerged back and forth kind of bathtub action. He listens to the women's receding footsteps. They are speaking low now. He can't make out what they are saying.

Back in the community room, Mindy says, nearly whispering, "Jennifer, I will share that hard limit form with you shortly and explain what all that has to do with that device and your key. If you will go and have a seat in the office, I am going to get Tonya situated and I'll be with you shortly."

Jennifer steps out, heading towards the office. Jonathan is listening. He hears more low talking and a single set of high heels walking away from him in that tiled hall.

Mindy says, still speaking very low, "Tonya, did you get a little horny watching slave boy's predicaments?"

Tonya says "I did!"

Mindy says, well, it's totally up to you, but if you want Jonathan to "clean you up," I will put you in the medical room where there is a GYNO chair. I can put on that pussy eating tutorial video. This serves several purposes. First, you get some directed head. Second, his device has to air dry any way, and that will give him something to do while it dries. Third, it reinforces the theme that he is your property now. Fourth, he gets to start thinking about getting an erection. Fifth, this gets me a few minutes with Jennifer and her questions about that hard-limits form. I will arrange things one-on-one for your questions too. I want to show you Jonathan's hard limits form and explain the collar committee and all that, but one on one. Some of what I have to explain to Jennifer, wouldn't apply to your key holder situation. It would just be confusing to you."

Tonya says, grinning, "I am game, it's been a while since "lil suzy" had attention and she could use a good cleaning. Will I ever get a good fucking out of this key holder situation?"

Mindy says, "He is yours to lock and unlock as you please, but this first time and probably for some time, you should concentrate on your own orgasm without actual intercourse. He would blow in seconds right now anyway. That's no fun for you. Plus, no penetration reinforces his inferior position in this new scheme."

Tonya says, "lead the way!"

Mindy says, "I knew you were a fem-domme kindred spirit. I had you figured out the first time you toured the facility. Your over eagerness was a dead giveaway."

Mindy headed down the hallway. She stopped in the bathroom. Jonathan had heard them coming so he started rinsing his device again. Mindy walked over to the tub and pulled out the stopper.

Mindy says to Jonathan, "Get a towel and dry off as best you can. That device is going to drip for a while. There isn't much you can do about that. I am going to get Tonya situated. I will be back in a couple of minutes. Dry off as best you can."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Mindy proceeds towards the medical room. They enter and Mindy closes the door behind her.

Mindy says, "Get up on the GYNO bed, let's adjust these leg supports. You are quite a bit taller than Stephanie, so we need to adjust them out."

Tonya says, "Shall I undress?"

Mindy replies, "Not yet. We are only adjusting the equipment to fit you. When I go to get slave boy, you can undress and then remount. Or you can undress in front of him, I don't care. For all practical purposes, you need to preserve your privacy from him as much as you need to preserve your privacy from your vibrator. Tongue, toes and ass hole, all belong to you. Think of him as a warm sex doll."

Tonya is washed away in thought about Mindy's recent comments. Mindy gets the adjustments made. Then she taps on a computer until she locates a specific file. She starts it up and then pauses it. She starts again and lets it play through the opening credits. Then she pauses it again. Mindy picks up a remote control and hands it to Tonya.

Mindy says," when you get mounted and him situated, start this video. Perhaps it will seem a little lesbian. I don't know how you feel about that, but a woman is the best teacher for this. This gal in the video knows where the sensitive parts are and she does a good job explaining it. She demonstrates too. Perhaps she can make Jonathan a champion pussy eater."

Tonya says, "We will see!"

Mindy says, "here is a box of baby wipes. When you are finished, just throw them on the floor. Set him to cleaning up and come to the office when you are ready. I should be finished with Jennifer by then and I can start telling you about Jonathan's hard limits list and the collar committee stuff."

Mindy leaves the medical room and closes the door behind her. She steps down to the bathroom. She peeps around the door and beckons Jonathan to follow her with one finger. Jonathan follows her. They stop at the medical room. Mindy raps on the door.

Tonya, from within, says, "I'm ready."

Mindy says to Jonathan, " enter and follow instructions. You are about to learn to eat pussy the right way. If we have any problems out of you, Jennifer, Tonya and I will physically throw your naked, caged ass out the front door and call the police."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Mindy points at the door and says "close the door behind you, I have other things to do during your tutorial."

"Yes, Mistress Mindy Core." Says Jonathan.

Jonathan enters and closes the door. Mindy heads back to the office where Jennifer is waiting.

In the next episode we will hear about a chastity boy named David. He has cut his chastity device off. David is in huge trouble. Tonya has doubts about this key holding thing...

12