Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife strays - consequences.
7.1k words
4.28
53.1k
32

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers

Author's note: no hot sex or really any sex in this chapter.

******************

Bob had been pretty busy all day Saturday, even before Elaine's belated phone call.

The one really good thing about their very average middle class suburban home - and what convinced them to buy this one instead of one of the almost cookie cutter others - was the already fully finished "mother-in-law" suite walk-in basement. The house was situated on a lot with enough of a slope to make the split-level 3 bedroom house affordable. The basement had it's own separate entrance, a mini-kitchen area with sink, some cabinets, a nice countertop - and room for a full sized refrigerator we had already installed. It also had a full bath - sans tub but with a walk-in shower.

It had just one greatroom rather than separate living room and bedroom - and had served as our entertainment center whenever we had people over. There was another large screen TV mounted on the wall. A fairly nice pull-out sleeper couch, scattered chairs and tables and one small separate room for storage.

I was in the process of moving myself into the basement - moving enough of my clothes into that storage room, along with some towels and sheets and my toiletries into that bathroom. I couldn't afford to move out and neither could Elaine (probably - what did I actually know about her secret life and secret career now?) But I wasn't about to sleep in the same bed with her now or in the forseeable future - and maybe not ever again. And I wanted some space and alone time without bumping into her every moment as it would have been if I had just slept in our guest bedroom upstairs and we shared that kitchen, etc. I might even put a bolt lock on the basement stairs door - if she insisted on "dropping in" on me unannounced much. Of course I still wanted to see and hug my beautiful 11 year old daughter Jules as much as I could and she would always be welcome to just "hang out" with me whenever, just without her mother.

I also decided I needed some new hobbies. I had stopped doing anything relaxing and "just for me" pretty much as soon as I married Elaine. My work and my family were just all that I did. I didn't even have hardly any male friends to socialize with anymore on a regular basis, like Poker nights, or golf or tennis buddies, or just grab a drink and BS each other occasionally but regularly. Obviously Elaine now had some "hobbies" and new friends herself. I had known Susan was a co-worker of Elaine's but I had no idea how close they actually were. For her to know those things about Elaine told me so much, as I thought about it. Not to mention that "carte blanche - go screw my husband to make him feel better pity fuck" authorization. Wow, who was this woman that I once loved and thought I knew so intimately?

I decided the first step was just to get physically back in shape a little bit. I was right at 6 feet tall and about 185 lbs. now - 15 lbs. over my college days, when I played quite a bit of tennis and pick-up basketball. And most of that extra 15 lbs. was in my belly - I now needed 36" waist pants and not the 32" that I used to wear. And I was still only 31 years old! I shouldn't have let myself go even this much.

So, after talking with Elaine about 4PM today I was in the car on the way to the gym where our family membership was paid current - even though Elaine was the only one of us using it - when Ross called me.

"Hey, buddy. I'd like to get together with you tomorrow afternoon sometimes and talk about you joining RSS in a little more detail. Could we make that work?"

"Sure, I replied. That would be great. Where and when?"

"How about my house about 3? I'll throw some steaks on the grill and we can eat. Bring Elaine over and I'll have a date there too. We'll have plenty of time to talk about everything while the girls talk to each other."

"Uh, Elaine's out of town and won't be able to make it. In fact, Elaine can't know about this right now and it's a bit touchy. I'll explain it all tomorrow, OK?"

"Oh, sorry to hear that, I guess. Listen, I'll tell my date to bring one of her own girlfriends over so they can amuse one another while we talk confidentially as much as we need to. It'll be OK for us and seems to me you might need some relaxation, if I am reading you between the lines correctly. Ah...

"Damn it, listen. I still have a lot of friends at IMT&R and they aren't exactly spies for me - but I heard about the Family Dinner and that Elaine was one of the women who left with those assholes. You can talk to me as much or as little as you want - but anyway a good steak and some beers never hurt anyone at all. Right?"

"Ah, gee - thanks Ross. You don't know how much I appreciate that right now. I could use that - just a nice relaxing day and just focusing on a better tomorrow. I am really looking forward to this and I'll be there."

"OK - good. Take care, Buddy. Tomorrow."

That DID make me feel a little better. Ross was still just a rich (well, a lot richer than me, at any rate) bachelor and always seemed to have a new girlfriend on his arm. He was never without a date, unless he wanted to be. He was a couple inches taller than me and had a Steve McQueen type rugged face and down-home friendly demeanor. And it wasn't just an act, as far as I could tell for the 11 years I have known him. Also, I never heard one bit of rumor he ever hit on married women. A real plus in my book right now.

My spirits being lifted helped my workout as well. Mostly I just did the weight machines circuit thing right now. I was soon sweating pretty heavily as I did light weights and lots of reps at each station. I could tell neither the few guys or gals there at basically a Saturday supper time and/or get-ready-for-tonight's-date time was much impressed with the small weights I was lifting - but it still did me a lot of good. The heavy breathing and exercise released a smidgin of endorphin bliss - and I felt like I was sweating some of the negative emotional stress poisons out of my system.

I spent almost 2 hours at the gym in total after showering and changing back into just my jeans and a casual shirt. I decided to stop at my favorite sports bar for some wings and beer for supper. Oh, wait - I didn't HAVE a favorite sports bar, so I drove around looking for one. Finally found a nice looking place in the neighborhood and went in. Must have been a pretty good place since it was already pretty packed. It wasn't Hooters but the girls were attractive and attractively dressed and worked pretty hard with good service. The wings were adequate - and the hot ones better than average in my humble opinion - and the beer was cold. Lots of TV's around and I found one with a game on I was halfway interested in. I would glance around occasionally and the scenery was definitely getting more interesting as the night wore on. I noticed one woman looking right at me several times and halfway smiling. She was at a table with 3 other girls and seemed to be having a pretty good time. I was watching my game when all of a sudden she was standing right there at my table and blushing a little.

"Sorry," she said "and this is gonna sound corny but do I know you? You look real familiar and I just can't place it..."

I looked at her more closely and she was average pretty - long straight red hair and green eyes, freckled skin, thin with nice hips and enough on top, shapely - and a nice smile and blush. I don't think I had ever seen her before.

I smiled back and said, "I don't think so. I think I would remember if I had. You are very attractive."

And I really got all that out without stammering or blushing myself. Cad.

She said "do you work for IMT&R?"

"Yes."

"That's it. Thought so. I saw you at the Family Dinner from a distance - you were sitting at the table up front with all the Big Wigs - what was that all about, what do you do? You are so young looking." And she sat down right next to me.

Oh, crap - I thought - is she making fun of me and going to go laugh about it with her friends?

I kind of frowned I guess - but looking in her eyes she didn't have the look of someone "in the know" and casually cruel. She was just smiling expectantly.

"So, you work for IMT&R too? Where? Which office?"

"No, actually I was a date there with one of the salesmen. He got real drunk and it wasn't a lot of fun. I won't be seeing him anymore - but most of the other people there just seemed real nice and friendly and they talked about the corporate execs and "important people" sitting at those front tables. And one of them was you! So, why are you important?"

I finally relaxed a little and just smiled.

"Yes - I AM an important and Big Man", I said sardonically. "And I would tell you exactly why but then I would have to kill you - it's a bit of a secret. Hush, hush. And all that." And smiled some more and she actually laughed out loud. She had a great laugh. It was nice being around a woman who laughed at some stupid little thing I said, instead of what Sam fucking Corporate Asshole said, like my wife was doing last time I saw her.

"Does it have anything to do with that gorgeous and sexy woman you were sitting next to at that table?"

I looked at her closely but still saw no guile displayed.

"Not really. Nothing to do with her at all. Someone else made all the seating arrangements. So what do you do? Do you work? Housewife? Perpetual college student?"

"I actually work for some lawyers. A mid-sized firm in Clayton. I'm a paralegal."

"OK - I'm impressed. I'm just a Senior Clerk at IMT&R - a big, huge paper-pusher myself. What you do HAS to be more interesting. Please tell me some of your war stories..." and she did. It was an interesting night, soon her two remaining friends joined us as I guess it got obvious I wasn't really hitting on her or actually flirting. It was almost like we were long time friends.

I said goodbye and left about 10:30. Her name was Karen Bascome and she actually plugged her phone number in my Samsung before I left. She said call me anytime if you feel like doing this again. Just casual, OK? She knew I was married. I still had my ring on. But I think she got the idea we were separated. Good guess.

It was actually the most fun I had had in a long, long time. And that was sad itself in so many ways.

I fell asleep pretty easily that night. I concentrated on NOT thinking about Elaine by thinking only of other women - principally my 11 year old precious daughter and an average pretty looking green eyed redhead with a nice smile. It seemed to work. I got 9 hours worth and woke up without a hangover. A definite improvement from yesterday.

Elaine:

I woke up at 1PM Sunday afternoon. I was in a bedroom by myself and felt very lost. My head was pounding and I felt shaky and almost nauseous. I staggered into the bathroom and peed and it burned. Fuck - felt like a definite urinary tract infection developing. Then, "Oh, fuck! Hope it's not an STD! What the hell have I done?" And I hung my head and cried. My pussy felt like it was rubbed raw and was throbbing. My breasts were throbbing as well and a glance in the mirror showed huge, very visible bruises on both breasts. I didn't dare wear any of those low cut sexy dresses out anywhere now, for a while. And how was I supposed to keep Bob from noticing?

I staggered out of the bedroom after wrapping one of the fluffy "TT" gold initialed terry cloth bath robes on to see if I was now totally alone. Looking in the other bedroom I saw Kay still asleep. No one else seemed to be around.

I gingerly started to fill her bathroom's jacuzzi tub. Maybe a soak would help me feel just a little more alive. I was desperately thirsty and got a bottled water out of the stocked fridge and sucked it down. I was still feeling no appetite but knew I needed some food in me and just prayed I could keep it down. I wondered if I could order room service but thought "why the hell not?" And called them and ordered some white and wheat toast, fresh fruit tray, coffee, OJ, Hot water and a selection of teas, even a carafe of skim milk, bagels and pastries, and finally French toast and bacon. I was ordering for Kay as well and hoped Kay might like some of these selections. I needed some aspirin bad and hated to take that on an empty stomach. Shit - it was going to be a long day. The bath was pretty full but I was stuck wondering if I should get in before her order arrived.

Luckily I heard Kay groaning and moving around herself and said to her "Good morning - or afternoon, whatever. You still alive?"

"Not sure. I guess."

"Are you going to stay up now - like me?"

"Yeah - don't think I can stay in bed anymore. Christ I feel bad. Does your head hurt?"

"My head. My tush. My breasts. My ass and my legs. What DOESN'T hurt would be a much shorter list. Fuck.

"Listen I placed a room service order for just a little easy to keep down foods - I sure hope. Can you get the door when and if it shows up? I've got a hot bath I really need to get in..."

"Oh yeah, sure. Maybe I will even join you if it gets here pretty quick"

"Sure - it's definitely a two person tub", I replied - though I could actually care less one way or another. I didn't want another human being touching me today, actually - not the way I felt right now.

The food showed up almost immediately, they should have guessed. It was a Trump hotel and though not THE Penthouse Suite - it was still one of the higher floor executive and expensive suites that always got preferred service.

I was already soaking in the tub and with the jets running and a wet rag over my face. The heat was helping a little. Kay came in and said, "Hon, food's here - you want anything off the tray right now?"

"Thanks but no - I want to just soak for about 10 more minutes and then I will go try and eat something."

"OK, me too - can I slide in there, too?"

'Sure - just try not to bang into me anywhere," I tried to smile at the entendre.

Kay did gently get in and sighed. Then she really looked at me for the first time and gasped.

"Oh hon, what did they do to your breasts?" as she noticed the large mottled green and dark blue area bruising.

"Would you believe it didn't really feel that bad last night? But damn, they do ache today..."

"Fuck - someone got carried away too far, and that's just not acceptable." Kay said in a very dark tone.

"Was it that big Black chauffeur guy? He actually sounded kind of protective of you when they left."

"Not really. It was that fucking little weasel Walter - he likes to hurt." I didn't explain how that actually got HER off harder and quicker, while it was happening. I was a tad embarrassed and didn't understand it and certainly couldn't explain it to Kay or anyone else, right now.

I almost felt like an abused wife protecting her husband - or a rape victim - and blaming herself for her own injuries...

"Shit."

They sat in silence for the next 10 minutes, then I sighed and said I really need to try and eat something now and take some aspirin and slowly exited the tub. Kay tried not to stare but couldn't help it and a tear leaked out one eye. Sure Kay had been swinging for a while and met some "rough sex" freaks, but no one had actually damaged her body the way Elaine's body now looked. Kay was starting to get a tad mad.

She got out herself once Elaine had dried off and re-robed. Then did the same and joined Elaine where the food was laid out. It was all pretty good. First some toast and OJ and then coffee for both. Then both took 3 aspirins each and sipped some more coffee. Everything seemed to be settling down OK - at least not coming back up.

After about a half hour, they both tried some of the French toast and even bacon. It all stayed down too and the aspirin started kicking in and the pounding in their heads let up a tad.

Neither woman looked or acted all that chipper though - and even Kay was much more subdued than yesterday.

"Fuck" Elaine just said.

"Oh? So - what now? Shopping?"

"Fuck no. I just want to go home. Right now."

"You know what? I do too. Fuck all these Big Wigs. We did enough and I am just going to leave them a little reminder note on that quid pro quo and no hassles implied contract."

Elaine: "Do you know how to call Sam and get the flight stuff squared away?"

"No and I don't care. We'll just fly back commercial so there's no arguing or other BS with these controlling jackasses."

"Oh, but I don't even have my wallet with me - just that party clutch purse with some make-up and perfume..."

"Elaine, don't worry about it. I've got this one and you can pay me back when we get back home. I almost feel responsible. Only salesmen and managers' wives should even be playing at this creepy little game. You shouldn't and I think you might even agree now? I feel responsible. I shouldn't have let you come on this trip anyway."

"Oh thanks, Kay - but you aren't responsible for me and I am a big girl, now. You couldn't have stopped me just like my poor husband Bob couldn't have stopped me. If I still have a husband." Sigh...

"Worry about that when we get back. Let's get all our shit together and see if we can't find some halfway decent non-hooker looking clothes and a halfway comfortable and supportive bra for you."

That was tougher to do than they thought it would be. Almost all the clothes WERE high-end hooker or escort "quality" - when worn during the daytime. They finally had to settle for the almost shapeless sweat suit outfits they flew out in. Actually a good thing since neither woman wanted ANY kind of man hitting on them on the trip home. Kay got their flight reservations squared away on her Iphone.

I tried to reach Bob on his cell as soon as I knew the flight number and time of arrival info - but it went straight to his voicemail so I just left a message. I noticed Kay made no effort to call her own husband. Maybe she was just really independent, I thought. Would I be happy living that kind of independent and free life, one where Bob wouldn't care about where I was and who I was with? No - the very thought depressed and scared me far more than Walter had last night, when I was totally physically at his and BM's mercy. "It will be OK" I whispered to myself.

We really lucked out and got on a flight that landed at 8:00PM that night. By then I had tried to get Bob 5 more times and still hadn't talked to him. I guessed he wasn't picking me up at the airport and I had to borrow some more cash from Kay for the cab home. But what if Bob wasn't home? I didn't even have my house key with me! I finally called my Mom from the airport and was surprised when Mom asked how my "real estate deal business trip went?"

Bob must have told her a lie. Maybe that was actually a good thing? I replied, "it actually went OK but nothing has really been decided. Nothing to celebrate yet but keep your fingers crossed." I sure would about Bob and me, and Bob's promotion and more money and that everything WOULD be OK.

"But listen, Mom - I just got back and I am at the airport and this whole trip has been so rushed and chaotic I haven't actually talked to Bob today. Is he there?"

"No honey, just Jules - Bob asked me to keep her until Monday evening cause you were gone and he's been working too. Maybe he's really tied up working?"

"Oh, yeah - that must be it. OK - I am going to take a cab straight to your house and then Bob and I and Jules can all go home together later. OK?"

"Sure hon, come on over."

"OK, see 'ya soon. Bye."

Oh crap, I started thinking - how am I going to explain these crappy sweats and no luggage after getting home from a critical real estate business trip? My Mom wasn't stupid and was as nosy as most Mom's about her daughter's life.

Bob:

I was actually on my way over to Ross's when my Samsung rang with Elaine's first call of the day. I figured Elaine was calling to say it would be tomorrow before she got home - since it was so late. I didn't really want to hear that right now so I just let it go to voicemail.

justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers
12