Corporate Hijabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt anger at her treatment but the image of her being so sexual had my dick rock hard pressing between her ass cheeks. I was so angry at what she had to go through but relieved she was free, "I am so glad you escaped. He sounds like a repressed asshole. He was probably gay or something. A real man would not resist a sensual sexual woman offering her body in such a way. A real man would ravish you."

She took a big sigh, "I am free now and that is all that matters. I wish I had a real man."

*******

Sam

It felt so good to finally share this with someone. I had felt so alone these past 3 years but I could now open up to someone. I could feel his cock between my ass and it made me feel wanted after my sexless marriage.

I wanted to know more about Tom, "Thank you for listening Tom. It means a lot to me. I know you are divorced. Do you want to talk about it?"

He did not seem to want to talk about it, "I have never spoken about what happened before. It was around 5 years ago and I have not been able to trust anyone since but there is something about you Sam. When I talk to you I feel like I can trust and share anything with you."

This was how I felt about him, "You can trust me. Just the way I trust you."

He opened up a bit more, "I was married to Claire for 6 years. She was your typical blonde bombshell. We had a good marriage and a healthy sex life. I felt this deep shame about what happened and I have never shared this with another soul, not even our divorce attorney. I was supposed to be going to a conference in Toronto but when I got to the airport all flights were delayed until the next day due to weather. I was glad to have another day at home. I drove back home and noticed Claire's friend, Nat's car in the drive. They had been best friends since college. I was used to her coming over so this was nothing unusual. As I got into the house, I could not see anyone downstairs. I could hear some sounds from upstairs and I thought I would surprise them. I snuck up the stairs and I could hear the sounds coming from the bedroom. As I got closer to the bedroom, the sounds were getting louder and they were not what I expected from Claire and Nat. I had a bad feeling and I just wanted to turn away but something inside me was drawing me towards the sounds and the room."

I was engrossed in the story and the buildup of the tension was turning me on. Without thinking I had adjusted my ass on Tom's dick and it was now pressing against my pussy through the yoga pants.

He continued, "The door was slightly ajar. As I crept to the door my approach gave away that I knew something was wrong. The moans from the room became louder. I did not dare open the door any wider but looked through the small opening. Maybe it was cowardice or fear. I looked through the door and the sight was beyond anything I imagined or feared."

My pussy was pressing hard against his erect dick. I knew I was dripping but I tried to control myself.

I wanted to hear more, "Claire was sandwiched between Nat and her husband, Mike. Claire's face was buried in Nat's pussy and Mike was pounding Claire's cunt from behind."

I hated that I was getting turned on by the torment that Tom went through. But my ass kept gently grinding against Tom's dick. He did not seem to notice and I was too engrossed in his story to care, "I should have gone in and stopped it but I just continued to watch. The sight and sounds were incredibly erotic that I could feel my erection grow in my trousers. At this moment I hated myself. I unzipped my trousers and began stroking my cock. I felt so weak. Mike pulled out of Claire and lay down on the bed. It dawned on me that this scene was happening on our marital bed. Claire got on top of Mike's dick and started riding him in the cowgirl position. I could hear her moans getting louder. Nat then got up and sat on Mike's face. Both girls were moaning loudly. They started kissing and I could sense that they were all getting close to orgasm. My stroking became faster and faster. I was edging closer and closer. I was going to cum with the cheating fuckers. I heard a synchronized loud groan from the cheaters and I also came shooting on the door and floor."

I was unable to stop grinding on his cock. My cunt was on fire and I was close to cumming. I felt terrible about what he experienced but the story was erotic, "You are not weak. You are an amazing man. I hate her for cheating on you. You did not deserve that."

He said, "I left that day and never returned. I filed for divorce but never cited this as the reason. I told Claire that I had seen her. She begged me not to leave her. She said she had lesbian tendencies since college and she could not let go of that life. She had always been in an intimate relationship with Nat but Nat did not like cheating on her husband and would only sleep with Claire if her husband could join in. My experience with Claire meant I could never trust another woman since. I have been single since then but for the odd one night stand. Now you know my deepest darkest secret. I understand if you cannot bear to look at me again."

It was amazing how honest he was, "You are a wonderful man and I am sorry you were betrayed. You will find a woman who appreciates you and can see what I see in you. I have not been totally honest with you. The reason why I was so concerned about my privacy is that I have been lactating and I need to milk my breasts at least once a day. I did it tonight before you came up to the room. It just doesn't feel right keeping anything from you."

I was feeling an intense bond with Tom after what we shared tonight.

***********

Tom

I could feel her still grinding against my cock. It felt so good and I hoped every night would be spent with her ass on my cock.

I could feel her yoga pants getting damp. She was a horny slut and her revelations tonight gave me ideas for the rest of the week. It took all my strength to stop myself from grabbing her milky tits. I needed to be her gentleman first so I let her grind her cunt against my cock, acting oblivious to the contact.

Her grinding was getting harder and faster and then all of a sudden her body stiffened and she stifled the moan. But it was clear as day that she just came. Her body softened into me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early with the biggest erection I have ever had. Our bodies were still molded together and my hand was resting on her juicy tit. I wanted to squeeze but that would just show me as a pervert to her. I needed to relieve some tension and went to the gym leaving sexy Sam in bed. I wanted to give her the privacy she needed to milk those fat juicy breasts. I needed to find a way to get my hands on those big tits but I needed her to think of me as her white knight. I was doing some squats when a devious plan began to form in my head.

I went back to the room and Sam was already dressed and ready. She looked stunning. She was wearing a full length skirt with a tight blouse. It was still quite early. I said, "You should go and have breakfast. I need a shower and to get ready."

********

Sam

I didn't want to eat on my own so I waited in the lobby for Tom. I text him to let him know I was waiting.

Last night was a revelation for me. I had never felt this close to a man before and I felt a real emotional connection with Tom. It dawned on me that after tonight Tom would be in his room tomorrow and I felt regret about it. I had not slept this well in a long time and it was because Tom was next to me. I was disappointed to not feel him by my side in the morning. He had left me a message to say he was going to the gym so I could have some "privacy" in the morning. He was such a sweet caring man. Maybe the man I always wanted was closer than I could imagine.

I shook the thoughts from my mind, I had to focus on securing the contract and I only had until Wednesday. Tom came down and we had breakfast in the hotel before making our way to the conference.

Tom put his arm around my back as we walked together. I knew he was trying to comfort me and it felt nice.

The conference was boring but Tom made the time pass easily. I was lucky to have him for company. I could not see Ahmed, the buyer from Bahrain. The visit to the conference was feeling a bit of a waste as I could not secure the deal if I could not meet Ahmed. But the time I spent with Tom was really enjoyable. I don't think I had enjoyed anyone's company as much as I enjoyed Tom's. We were having a fun time. There was something about Tom that really turned me on. He kept in good shape.

After the first day of the conference finished we went back to the hotel. My breasts were feeling heavier than usual. I did not know what was causing this. I was wincing due to the pain. Tom saw my discomfort, "I am going to the gym. I will be about an hour. You should just try to relax. Call me if you have any problems."

I knew he was trying to give me privacy and I desperately needed it. I got out my breast pump after he left to relieve my breasts.

******

Tom

I did some light cardio and kept a close eye on my phone. I was on the treadmill and then my phone rang.

Sam was on the other end as expected, "Tom, can you come back please?"

She sounded in discomfort, "Of course, are you ok?"

She was unable keep up her facade, "No. I need you right now."

I cut the phone and headed straight back to the room. I wondered how the situation would play out.

I rushed into the room and Sam was sat on the bed. Her arms clutching her large breasts. I wanted to sound worried, "What is wrong? Are you ok? I came as soon as you called."

She was in obvious discomfort and I felt terrible, "My breast pump is not working and my breasts are really hurting. I cannot do anything with them."

I wanted to suck on her titties but could not suggest it, "I will run out and buy you another one. You must be in a lot of discomfort."

She cried out, "No. It hurts so much. They have never felt so full. I need relief now. I can't wait. Please help me."

I acted innocent. I needed her to ask for what I wanted, "Tom I hate to ask this of you. You have been such a gentleman to me. But I am really desperate or I would never ask."

I wanted her to know I would do anything she wanted, "I promise to do anything to help you. Just tell me what you need."

I wanted to suck on her titties. I was begging inside for her to ask, "I need to relieve the pressure. I tried squeezing them but they are too sensitive. The only thing I can think of is that I need you to feed on them like a baby. I am so sorry for asking. I know it is disgusting and I feel terrible. Please just do this for me. Please, I need you."

She was now begging me to suck her milky titties. I was in heaven, "I would do anything for you. How do you want me to do this?"

She unbuttoned her blouse. She was struggling due to her discomfort and I helped her with the last few buttons. I took a deep breath as her slutty lace bra came into view. It showed a nice deep cleavage and her titties looked so swelled and large. The bra had a hook at the front and I took control. I could not be passive any longer and I unclasped her bra from the front. Her tits were beyond heavenly. They were amazing. She had large dark areola and long dark nipples. Her nipples were stiff and erect begging to be sucked. She finally spoke, "Lay down with your head in my lap. Thank you for doing this."

She was grateful for letting me suck her titties. A perfect woman.

I was being gentle deliberately teasing her nipples. I was sucking on her right nipple and my fingers were teasing her left nipple. A dribble of milk entered my mouth and it tasted heavenly. She moaned as I sucked gently, "hmmmmmmm yesssss Iiiiii nnnneeeeeddddd ttthhhhiiiiiissss. Ppllleeaaassseee sssuuucccckkk hhaarrddeerrr."

She grabbed my hands and firmly put them on her tits. She squeezed her tits hard using my hands, "Please keep squeezing them like this. I neeeeeddddd ttthhhheeeee relllleeaassseee."

I took this as my queue to start ravaging her tits. I began sucking hard and biting her right nipple as I squeezed hard. Her milk flowed out. I was roughly pinching and rolling her left nipple. The milk was dribbling out. She responded, "Yeeeesssss, ggodddddd yyyyesssss. Beeee rooouuugghh."

She was a slut and she had never had a good fuck. I could feel the heat from her cunt. She was a horny slut in need of my big white dick. I was going to give it to her, just not yet.

Her right tit was getting lighter and it was beginning to dry up. I eased up on the intensity. She asked, "Please suck on my other breasts. You have done good. So good."

She opened her legs a little as I adjusted to her left breasts. I grabbed it with both hands and latched on with my mouth. She had her hands running through my hair, "Tommy you are such a good boy. A really good boy."

There was something really nurturing in the way she was stroking my head. My dick was solid as a rock.

I could smell her cunt now that her legs were open. It was a strong pungent smell coming from her cunt. She smelt like a bitch in heat, she certainly was in heat. I loved the smell of her cunt and I couldn't wait to fuck it.

She was squirming as I sucked her breasts. I wanted this sensation to last forever but all my earlier teasing of her left tit meant there was not much left and it quickly dried up.

I reluctantly let go of her breast and got up. She looked at me with a glazed look in her eyes, she wanted to be fucked but I had a longer game to play. I needed to keep her in need for now.

I broke our eye contact and got up, "I need to shower. I am feeling sweaty after the gym."

She tried to regain her composure without success, "Yes. Of course. Yes." She fumbled with her bra and blouse. I was disappointed those beautiful breasts were out of sight again.

I took off my clothes and boxers in full view of her and picked up my towel. I wanted her to see what her tits did to my cock, "The girl on reception said she would call our room if the other room would be available for tomorrow. Let me know if they call."

********

Sam

My pussy was on fire and the view of his cock sent another strong jolt to my pussy. He was in amazing shape for his age. His penis was so erect and looked so large.

I couldn't deny it. That experience had got my pussy on fire. I was in need.

I got a much needed distraction when the phone rang. I answered it knowing it would be reception, "Hi. This is Anna from reception. I understand you needed an extra room. Well we have a room that has just become available and should be ready in the next hour."

I don't know what came over me, "I am sorry. We have since made alternative arrangements. We will no longer require the room."

She sounded surprised, "Oh, not a problem."

I put the phone down. I went over to the bathroom door to check Tom did not hear the conversation. The door was not fully closed and I could see Tom in the shower. He looked so strong and sexy. He had his penis in his hand and he was gently stroking it.

I hoped he was thinking of the moment we shared. I lifted my skirt and my hand went to my soaked thong and dripping cunt. I pushed my thong to the side and started fingering my pussy. I was so horny and it was Tom that was doing it for me.

I pictured taking his penis in my hands and stroking it. Bending down and taking it into my mouth. It was so beautiful.

I matched the rhythm of my fingering to his stroking. I was already close to cumming but I wanted to hold off until he came. I wanted to cum with him.

I heard him groan as he came. He tried to keep quiet but I was sure I heard him say, "Oh. Sam." Maybe it was just what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him. I came with him. My legs buckled and I went down on my knees. I kept just looking at him finish his shower as his penis became flaccid. He was a beautiful man.

He was finishing up and I moved away from the door before I was caught. In that moment I had an idea. I wanted to tempt him. I felt how hard he got when I told him about wearing the crotch less thong. I had a pair in my luggage. I quickly changed thongs. It was a red thong and matched the bra I was wearing.

I heard him move around in the bathroom. He must be getting ready to come out. I took off my skirt and bent over pretending to pick up my yoga pants. My ass was facing him and my pussy would be perfectly visible to him.

I could hear him walk into the room. He exclaimed, "Oh my god Sam. I am so sorry. I did not realize you were getting changed."

He walked back in to the bathroom to allow me to change. Why did he have to be such a gentleman?

*******

Tom

She was making it so hard to resist. Her ass looked out of this world and the thong sat perfectly on her body. Her cunt was glistening with juices. This girl was heavenly.

I walked back into the room and apologized, "I am really sorry. I should have checked before I walked back in. I know how important you value privacy."

I didn't feel sorry. I loved seeing her cunt and ass. But I had to be her gentleman.

She was now dressed in her yoga pants and shirt. She kept her hijab and niqab on.

She said, "It is ok. This was bound to happen. You don't need to apologize. I should be sorry. I should have waited for you to finish."

She normally did get changed in the bathroom or when I was out of the room all together, "I do feel terrible though. Did Anna from reception call? She said she could get me a room. So I can give you privacy."

The mention of Anna seemed to make her jealous, "She did call. I told her you didn't need another room. It was costing too much. I don't trust her. I have more than enough privacy as we are. You are a sweet man and I love sharing a room with you."

I liked the jealous vibe from her. It was cute when she got feisty. I said, "I like sharing a room with you too. Do you want to order room service?"

She agreed and I called down for room service and Anna answered, "Hi Anna. It is Tom from room 3008."

I flirted with Anna intentionally as I ordered our meals. From the corner of my eye I could see Sam's eyes narrow in anger. I finally put the phone down and turned to Sam, "They will be around 30 minutes. How are you feeling?"

She was getting short with me, "I am fine."

I played innocent, "Are you ok?"

She was not able to hide her annoyance, "I am fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

I continued to play ignorant, "Is it about before? I am really sorry. I didn't mean to come in when you were changing. I will speak to reception about finding me another room."

She quickly objected, "No. It is not that. I just don't like the way you talk to Anna. I don't trust her. I don't want to see you hurt again."

I didn't want to tease her too much but I liked that she wanted me to herself, "I will be more careful. She is a flirt."

She giggled at this. I think she liked I agreed with her and then I asked, "But seriously you cannot tell me that you feel comfortable with me in the room. Do you normally sleep in yoga pants and a shirt?"

She looked at her attire and said, "No I don't wear this. Do you normally wear your boxers to bed?"

I needed to up the ante here. The conversation was too safe, "I sleep completely naked. What would you wear to bed if I was not here?"

I looked at her to see her reaction and her eyes went immediately to my dick. I got the desired reaction, "If I am honest I normally sleep in lingerie."

The food arrived and I helped the porter bring it in and paid him a handsome tip. We just ordered burgers and fries. We ate and the conversation was lost to my disappointment. We moved on to food.

******

Sam

It was nice not having to leave the room. I got into bed that evening in a good mood.

I wanted Tom to hold me again like the night before but he did not move from his side. He said, "You must feel really hot in all that clothing. I know I do in just my boxers. What kind of lingerie do you normally wear to bed?"