Corpulent Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes Annie stood there in front of me totally nude, with a small smile on her face. "I planned to wait for marriage for this, Carl, but I had to know."

"Annie! You're beautiful! But why? Why now?"

Annie stepped forward, seeing the look of awe on my face. "I just decided it has been long enough, that I love you, and there will never be another. I just had to know what it is really like with love instead of what happened when you got hurt. I have to know the difference."

My arm went out to her, to gather her to me, for the first time seeing a naked woman in the flesh, except for that fateful time, which was not beautiful. The feel of her soft skin against my hand as I pulled her gently to me, the look of trust and love in her eyes, the soft swell of her small breasts, with their excited nipples, and the gentle curve of her hips, with the downy black hair at the apex of her legs. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life! I've always known Annie was beautiful, but this was way beyond my wildest imaginings, and here she was offering herself to me freely.

"Please, Carl, will you make love to me? Will you make me your woman?" She stepped fully into my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. "Explore me, touch me, you can do anything you want to with me."

My hand trembled as I caressed her skin. I had always imagined I'd go straight for the breasts and pussy, but I found instead my hand kept stroking her side, exploring the gentle curves of her figure, and stroking her back as she pressed her breasts against my chest. Even through my shirt I could feel her breasts' softness, and the nubs of her nipples as she snuggled up close and tight.

"Please, Carl, I've only seen one guy's penis, and I don't want that image in my head any more. May I please see you?"

"Anything you want, Sweetheart. I'm yours. I'm just afraid I will hurt or disappoint you."

"I'm not worried!"

She slipped from my lap and reached for the button on my jeans. "It looks really big! I hope it will fit in me!"

That was my worry, too. Fortunately, my size doesn't necessarily translate into being proportionately big down there, although I'm certainly not lacking in size. Annie stroked me through my jeans before unzipping and opening them up to reach inside my boxers and feel it in the flesh. When her hand touched me the first time I gasped at the sensation, and then I lifted my hips as best I could for her to try to pull my jeans down.

I just couldn't get enough leverage with the cast on my arm, so I had to set the chair upright and stand. A quick tug and my jeans were down around my ankles, my boxers with them, and Annie was seeing for the first time a cock that was meant for loving her, and not for her abuse. She stroked it gently with her tiny hands a few times before leaning in to kiss it on the tip.

She tugged at my shirt after unfastening the snaps that held the sleeve over the cast, and I helped her pull it over my head, and then she gently pushed me back into the chair and climbed back onto my lap. The sensation of her skin against mine was so wonderful, and as she pushed back on me so that the chair laid back and she pressed her breasts against my chest and I felt for the first time the softness of her pubic hair caressing my cock I nearly lost it. Tightly I hugged her to me, whispering "I love you," over and over again into her ear. I kissed her passionately, my hand still caressing her back and side.

"I hear girls talking about giving their boyfriends blowjobs, but I'll never be able to do that for you. I can't get you into my mouth! I'm sorry! I hope you don't feel cheated."

"Sweetheart, I love you, not a blowjob!"

"Good. I don't ever want to cheat you out of anything." She slipped up a little higher and reached down to slide my cock between her legs and to the opening of her vagina, and then she slowly slid herself down onto me, slipping the head of my cock into her pussy a little at the time. "Please let me go slowly! You are so big!" I felt her slide down to the point of resistance, and she slipped up and down that short little distance a couple of times before saying, "Here goes. I'm going to make me your woman," and she lunged downward firmly, and I felt the tearing of her hymen, and she stopped with her eyes welling with tears from the pain, but moments later she started moving slowly downward again and a beautific smile crossed her face as she finally bottomed out on me.

I had been afraid I would not fit all the way in, but I did, just barely. She stopped and laid her head on my chest. "I'm so full! Carl, this is wonderful, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The urge to move was on me, but I resisted, leaving it to Annie to control things for our first time together, and soon she started moving on me, slowly at first, and then more urgently.

"I'm not going to last!" I panted. I was squeezing my legs together, trying everything to keep from coming to soon, but it was not going to last! It just felt too good, and she was so tight and warm. I wanted desperately to make it last for her, but I couldn't.

"Don't worry about me. I didn't expect you to the first time. Mom told me you wouldn't, but we'll have many other times. Come in me. I want to feel it!"

"But what about getting pregnant?"

"I got on the pill. I talked with Mom about things a while back, but I didn't expect it so soon. Let it come. Make me yours!"

That's all it took.

Things didn't happen romantically like I had planned. I mean, in a Lazy-Boy, with one arm stuck out in limbo where I couldn't even hold her properly, and with all of the emotional baggage that we had to deal with, but it was still the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me, and I was determined to spend the rest of my life making it wonderful for Annie.

Epilogue:

Carl and Annie married right after high school and went to college together, where they majored in Counseling, and they have served together as School Counselors in the High School they had attended. Carl never played the piano again. The bullet that grazed the Brachial Artery also bruised the Brachial Plexus, the nerve center that controls much of the hand and arm. While he regained use of the arm, and even of the hand, he was never able again to have the dexterity and flexibility necessary for the piano.

Their sex life is different than many due to the great size difference, but is no less satisfying, and they have two beautiful, precocious girls, ages six and eight, both of whom look like their mother. Carl says his life could not be more fulfilled, and Annie always seems to have a smile on her face. Their biggest task in the school is working on bullying programs, and developing programs to bring those who hide in the shadows out into the light where they can grow and become good students and leaders.

Teddy went from High School to a church related college where he studied for the ministry, and he has served as a Youth Evangelist under the auspices of an organization he founded called "Dream Ministries", where he focuses strongly on race relations in teens and focusing diversity within youth programs in churches. He calls on Carl frequently as a guest speaker, and often when in a campaign the 'Double-Stuffed Oreos' are featured.

Jermaine studied Electrical Engineering and owns his own company, where he frequently works closely with James, who became a general contractor, specializing in large commercial structures.

Mr. Simon moved into administration and became Principal when Dr. Robinson retired during Carl and Annie's senior year in college, and it was he who reached out to Carl and invited him to become school counselor.