Correspondence with Anne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung the apron up and chatted while they had lunch. He burned his tongue when he took a big spoonful of soup.

Around three she came to him holding her bra.

"Honey, will you help me with this, I can't seem to get it to hook right."

She laughed and slipped her pink tee over her head and put on her white shorts.

"Don't worry, honey. I'll put your birthday suit on again before we go to bed. I'm off to collect Julie and get the cake."

She drove his Lincoln when she was there, he insisted. He didn't trust her car.

She told Julie what she had been doing on the way to the bakery, and she laughed until she had tears in her eyes.

"You've almost got him Anne. He loves you, he just doesn't know what to do about it. His eyes are always on you, even while he's talking to someone else, and you know without looking where he is. My husband loves me like there's no tomorrow, but we lose each other all the time at parties."

"You know he wants you to move in with him, right?"

She sighed.

"I would, Julie, in a minute. But I don't want a roomie, I want a life partner, and until he takes that last step I'm keeping my apartment. If and when he takes me, you wouldn't be able to blow me out with a stick of dynamite. I love him so much, I don't know what I'd do if we part."

The party was a success. Food, alcohol, and conversation flowed freely. She had gotten him an expensive bottle of straight rye whiskey, his favorite, and made sure his glass was topped.

Soft music was playing and Julie called for a birthday dance. All the ladies danced with Carl, starting and ending with Anne. They swayed together for about five minutes before they realized the music had stopped.

The party broke up, with promises from Julie and Cathy that help would arrive tomorrow to clean things up. Cathy had come up to finally meet Carl, and was staying in the guest room, but after a whispered conversation with Julie, decided to stay at her house.

They relaxed, laughing at his presents, a fresh selection of power tools.

She stood, asking if he wanted her to slip on her birthday suit. He nodded, and she took his hand, leading him to the bed room.

He sat on the bed while she slowly slipped off the party dress she was wearing, allowing it to pool at her feet. She came forward, asking him to unclasp her bra. He did, fondling her breasts for a second before he leaned forward, trailing his tongue across her nipples, leaving them hard and erect. She held his head, stroking his hair while cooing words of love.

"Lie back, love. Tonight is for you. Happy birthday, my darling."

She gently pushed him back onto his back, trailing kisses from his neck to his chest, nuzzling his light fur. Slowly, slowly she nibbled down to his stomach, watching for signs of resistance. Finding none, she rubbed the front of his boxers, enjoying the feel of his firm erection. Tugging, he raised slightly so she could slip them off.

She was pleased with his size. Bigger than most men she had been with, but not a monster. Kissing softly, trailing her tongue down his length, she felt him tugging her panties.

She stopped him, looking up. "Not tonight, my love, later. This night is for you."

This was her plan, she had moved him along slowly. The kisses, the snuggling, the intimacy, were building blocks to her ultimate goal, to win his love.

Her goal was to give him the best oral he had ever had, and by his moans, she was on target. She was relentless, bringing him to the edge, then backing off. Her jaw was getting tired, it had been a very long time for her too, when he couldn't hold back any longer, putting his hand on the back of her head and pushing forcefully. She instantly became passive, letting him set the pace. After a minute or two she felt him stiffen

and try to pull her off.

"Annie, Annie, I'm......"

She locked down and bobbed her head back swiftly, and he literally exploded in her mouth, almost overwhelming her, but she managed to capture every drop, sucking gently until he was drained and clean. Raising up she was surprised to see him crying.

Alarms went off in her head.

"What's wrong, honey? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Annie. You were great. I love you, you know?"

Her world exploded in bright colors. Birds sang, world peace was achieved, and all was right with the world.

"I love you too, honey, more than life itself."

He lifted her up, gave her a deep kiss, literally trying to push love into her mouth.

A little while later, when the deep, steady breathing told her he was asleep, she snuggled to his chest and cried, tears of happiness. She was still on his chest when they woke.