Correspondence with Anne Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know all about you.
4k words
4.63
28.5k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers

Hope you liked the first part, now the grand finale.

Thanks for reading, and as always, please comment, good or bad.

....................................................

Anne woke first for a change, still snuggled on his chest. She looked down, seeing signs of a morning erection. She was just about to restart last nights activities when she felt him stir.

"Get off me babe, I'm about to burst."

She reluctantly moved and watched as he went into the bathroom. A damned handsome man for his age, she thought, and he was mine.

She heard the shower running, and was about to go start coffee when he stuck his head out the door.

"I'm about to get in the shower. Care to join me?"

She stood there, looking like a deer caught in headlights, when he grinned and said "Please? I'll wash your back."

Fear melted away and she joined him. Still shy, she turned her back as she removed her panties. He swatted her bottom with a towel. She shrieked and jumped.

"Nice ass."

Here it was, the moment of truth. Turning, slowly, she felt like she was facing a firing squad. He looked her up and down with a serious face before grinning.

"Get in the shower before the water gets cold."

She knew what she looked like. In her youth, her penis was small, about three and a half inches erect. With prolonged hormone treatment, it had shrunk. It had been years since since she was capable of getting an erection, and it was now about an inch and a half long at best, and her balls were like marbles. She had playfully shaved her pubic hair down to a tiny strip.

They rubbed, they played. He washed her back, and everything else he could reach, paying particular attention to her ass, complimenting her as he went. She ate it up.

Once again he was painfully erect and rubbing it across her bottom. She stopped him.

"No, I want our first time to be in bed. But, poor baby, I hate to see you in pain."

She dropped to her knees, and with the water cascading on her, gave him a repeat performance of last night. He didn't last long, the foreplay had its' effect on him. It was a good thing, the shower floor was killing her knees.

He fell back gasping.

"Are you trying to kill an old man?"

She looked up at him and grinned.

"Exactly. I plan on loving you to death. I figure it might take twenty or thirty years, but I'll do you in eventually. Now, help an old girl up, will you?"

They kissed and cuddled until the water got cold.

.................................................

While Annes' love life was right on schedule, things were rapidly declining otherwise. She had her own business, doing medical billing. The economy had hurt everyone, and her income was declining. She would never tell Carl because she knew he would immediately try to step in and fix it, and she stubbornly had her pride.

She was behind on her power bill, her credit cards, and rent. In fact, the apartment management sent her a letter, declining to renew her lease because of late payments. Her car had broken down several times, and as much as she hated it, she had let Carl pay for the repairs.

Carl had visited her once, dropping in unannounced because he had been in her town on business. He was purchasing director for a major local company, and had to visit a vendor. Julie told her he was in line to be vice president soon. She was ashamed, she knew the place was small, the furniture was worn, and it wasn't in the best neighborhood.

He was not happy, and tried to disguise it, but she could tell. Things were a bit strained the next weekend, with him dropping hints that she could run her business from anywhere, should she decide to move.

Just when she thought her life was perfect, things of course went wrong. She told Cathy about the prior weekend, and she gave her a hug.

"How long?" she asked.

"How long before you move into your dream life and leave me behind?"

Her heart went out to her.

"I'm never going to leave you behind. Next to Carl, I love you more than anyone in the world. We'll always be close, and I won't be that far away. And you've seen his house, there will be lots of room for you to visit, and I plan on it being often."

They cried, but Cathy had her doubts. She had recently been downsized and was having a hard time finding another job. She might have to move just to find work. In fact she had resumes out all over the country.

But she didn't tell Anne, why rain on her parade.

Anne was walking on clouds. The goodbye last weekend was powerful. She told Carl to take a lot of vitamins and make sure the fridge was stocked, they would not be leaving the house next weekend.

"Yes dear" he said with a smile.

Then it happened. An old friend, a former lover, showed up at her door. They had parted as friends, there was no spark and they both knew it. He was passing through, he was a salesman now with a cosmetic company. He dressed as a man for his job, saving his dresses for weekends with his friends. They had wine, dinner in, it got late, so he crashed on her couch. The next morning he opened his sample cases, showing off the new products. Of course he had lots of freebies, and they made each other up outrageously, just for fun. She called Cathy.

"Free cosmetics! Get your ass over here before I get greedy and keep them all."

Carl had to see the vendor in her town again, their quality was declining and he was thinking about dropping them. They didn't want to lose such a big customer, so they kissed his ass, promising everything but what he wanted, better quality. After four hours he tired, and told him if quality didn't improve in the next three months he would be looking elsewhere. The whole thing left a bad taste in his mouth.

He consoled himself that at least he could see Annie, take her out to lunch and spend some time with her before the BIG weekend. He had to go out of town for two days to interview prospective vendors, and he wanted a good memory to last him until then.

When he ran her bell, she thought it was Cathy and yanked the door open, standing there in a wife beater tee shirt and bikini panties, her face was so garish it made a street walker look elegant. Standing behind her was an obvious man, in make up and panties.

"Get your ass in here, we were about to start without you" she exclaimed, before it registered it wasn't Cathy.

When she saw him, she instantly realized how it must look.

Before she could gather her wits, he turned and walked away.

"Carl! Carl! It isn't what you think! Carl, please come back."

She was scrambling into shorts, but before she was dressed he was gone.

Cathy came up.

"Hey, I just saw Carl pulling out. He looked like his dog died, did you two have a fight?"

She looked at Anne, at her friend, and shook her head.

"You opened the door looking like this? No wonder he looked upset. You know how this looks, you need to get him back here right now and explain things."

Anne was crying hysterically.

"I tried! He won't answer his phone."

Her friend left, offering to call Carl and explain things if she wanted, but she was determined to handle it on her own.

He didn't return her calls. In desperation she called his company, only to be informed he was out of town for two days, and they would be glad to take a message.

She got hold of his secretary, but she couldn't help her.

"So you're Annie. You know, you're just about all he talks about. He's got two pictures on his desk, one of you, and one of you together. In all the time he was married, he never had a picture of his wife. He must love you a lot. You broke a lot of hearts when you caught him, at one time or another every single woman between twenty and sixty that works here made a run at him. You lucky girl."

Anne was crying so hard she couldn't say goodbye.

He wouldn't answer his phone, so she emailed him, every hour she was awake for two days. He never answered.

She couldn't work, she couldn't eat, all she did was cry.

Friday, she decided to go to him, even if he wouldn't let her in. She would sleep on his front porch if she had to. She packed an over night bag and left at lunch.

Half way there her car broke down, steam coming out from under the hood. She called Cathy.

Cathy was in her way to an interview, but promised to get help to her soon. She called Carl at work, pretending to be a vendor. When he answered she started talking rapidly.

"Carl, it's Cathy, please don't hang up. Let me explain some things to you. Please Carl, just a couple minutes of your time."

She thought he hung up for a second before she heard his voice.

"Did she ask you to call?"

"No, she told me not to, you know how stubborn she is. It wasn't what you think."

Cathy told him the whole story.

"So you see Carl, it was just a couple of girls having fun. There was nothing to it. Please let her explain. She's cried for three days, she looks like shit. Be the man I know you are, talk to her."

"You're a good friend Cathy. I'll call her and ask her to come this weekend so we can talk."

"Well, there's a little more you should know."

She filled him in on her financial situation, how she was struggling to make ends meet. She couldn't see it, but his face got dark and stern. When she told him she was stranded on the side of the road he almost lost it.

"Thank you Cathy, I'll handle it. If there's ever anything I can do for you let me know."

After thanking him for listening, she did mention in passing that she needed a job. He told her to send her resume to his office, he would try to help her.

Rising, he told his secretary he had a family emergency and would be out the rest of the day.

.................................................

Anne was sitting in her car feeling sorry for herself when a truck pulled in behind her. Before it registered, someone yanked her car door open. She screamed, and looked up to see an angry Carl.

"Get your ass out of this piece of junk, right now!"

He practically dragged her out. Snatching the keys out he got her case out of the trunk and threw it into the back of the truck.

He held the passenger door of the truck open.

"Get in." She didn't move.

He didn't yell, he didn't scream. In a calm voice he told her what was going to happen.

"If you don't get your butt into this truck right now, I'm going to tan you right here on the side of the road, where everyone can see you, then I'm going to put you in the truck. Your choice. Ride with a sore ass or not."

She jumped in and he slammed the door.

He was pulling out when she told him in a small voice he had left the keys in her trunk.

"Good. Maybe someone will steal the heap and take away one of my problems."

She started to protest when he gave her a look.

"Shut up, not another word. If you speak between now and when we get home, I'll pull over and put you out, and I won't come back, you understand?"

She nodded meekly and tried to make herself as small as possible.

When they got to his house he pulled her door open.

"Out! Get in the house right now and go to the guest room. Don't come out until I call you, understand?"

She nodded and watched him roar off.

He didn't have anywhere to go but he had to cool down, so he rode around aimlessly for an hour.

Anne meanwhile lay on her bed and cried.

"He hates me, I've lost him, what am I going to do, how can I convince him I still love him?", all wandered around her head in a loop.

She heard the front door slam, and her door opened.

"Kitchen, now."

He was standing at the sink with a glass of water. He motioned to a chair, and she sat.

"I'm going to talk now, say some things that need to be said. You're not going to talk, you're going to listen. Do you understand?"

She nodded, not meeting his eyes. He's going to tell me it's over, she thought.

"I don't know about you but I'm not happy with this relationship. It's time to end this foolishness. I think it's time..."

With a wail she leaped up and ran into the guest room, locking the door. Throwing herself onto the bed she started sobbing uncontrollably. He stood for a second with his mouth hanging open.

He went to the door and knocked.

"Anne, I wasn't done. Come on out, we've got unfinished business."

She didn't answer. He felt his temper returning.

"Anne, open the door, now."

He waited a moment, then kicked the door in,. Splinters of jamb flew everywhere. She screamed in surprise and fear. He flipped her over and his hand came crashing down on her bottom three times, hard.

He picked her up, and carried her into the kitchen where he practically threw her into the chair. Holding his face to her, he told her she would sit, she would listen, and if she tried to run away again what he just did would seem like love pats.

"Do you understand?"

She nodded, sniffling. She was too shocked to actually cry.

"I'm tired Anne. Tired of you being here weekends. Tired of wondering when you junker was going to leave you stranded, tired of worrying about you in that crappy apartment. What kind of man lets his woman, the love of his life live like that?

Short answer, not this one. Monday we're going back, pack what you want to keep, pay off your bills, give notice to your landlord, and leave. I was going to ask you, but now I'm telling you. You're either in my life full time, or you're out completely. Your choice."

Anne kind of zoned out when she heard the words 'his woman' and 'love of his life'.

"You're not dumping me?" She asked in a small voice.

He was stunned.

"Dumping you? Damn it, woman. Did you not listen to anything I said? I love you, you idiot, but it's not gonna be part time any more, you're going to have...'

He never got to finish. She jumped on him so hard she broke a dining room chair, screaming "I LOVE YOU" over and over.

He got them off the floor and carried her to the couch, where he sat her on his lap and stroked her hair while she cried. She finally cried herself to sleep and he gently laid her on the bed. After an hour he ordered her favorite takeout, Chinese, and wakes her.

"Honey, wake up. Time to eat dinner. If you're like me, you didn't have lunch. Clean up, you make up makes you look like a raccoon."

She disappeared into the bathroom, where she fixed her face.

He put the food on the table and poured her a drink. After the dinner they cleaned up the kitchen together, before sitting on the couch with a glass of wine. He looked over at her.

"Think you can listen without crying?"

She nodded, keeping a death grip on his hand.

"I'm still pissed at you for keeping all this in. You're my woman, of course I would have fixed it. Do you not understand I'd do anything for you?'

She nodded again, not trusting herself to speak.

"That being said, you're on thin ice. The extent of your vocabulary for the next couple of days is pretty much going to be limited to "Yes, dear." do you understand?

She grinned and said "Yes, dear."

"Good girl. Now, we need to sleep. I'm beat, it's been a trying day. We have to shop tomorrow, for among other things, a new dining room suite. You may want to pick up some feminine products, tomorrow night is 'The Night', you understand? I think we should sleep apart tonight, we both have things to process. Oh, and we'll be getting up early, get used to it."

He kissed her good night, and she lay on the bed. She would have wept from happiness, but she was pretty much cried out. But she had a smile on her face as she dozed off.

................................................

She set the clock, determined to beat him up for a change, but the smell of coffee woke her.

He was sitting at the table sipping his coffee when she entered, and he pulled her into his lap for an early morning make out session, caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. She wiggled around, feeling his erection, but when she reached for him, he stopped her.

"Tonight, my love."

"Yes dear" she told him, without a hint of smile, before she burst into giggles.

They went out for breakfast, a buffet.

They hit two furniture stores before she found the dining room suite she wanted. Oak, traditional. He was relieved, afraid she might be one of those people that liked ultra modern.

They pulled into the Ford dealership, and she thought he was going to set up an appointment to have his truck or car serviced. she was just going to wait on him when he opened the door.

"Don't you want to pick out your new car? I'll pick if you want, but it might not suit you."

"What? I can't afford a new c------"

She saw the look on his face and said meekly "Yes dear".

He introduced her to Bob. Bob had sold him his last five vehicles, and they understood each other.

"Nothing new, I have a hard time buying something that loses twenty percent of its' value when you drive it off the lot. Twenty thousand is the limit, you hear me Bob? Not a dime over. I don't care what she gets, within reason, but if it proves to be unreliable I'll haunt you like a ghost. Now show her what you've got."

He picked a few in the price range, but she didn't like any of them.

Finally she noticed a Ford Escape, a little SUV. She drove it and fell in love. The catch was it was twenty four thousand.

He balked, Bob offered to split the difference.

She put on her best pleading face.

"Please, honey, please? I'll pay the difference."

He looked at her and shook his head. Disappointed, she said "Yes dear'.

He smiled and turned to Bob.

"We'll take it, if you throw in free oil changes for a year."

Bob agreed instantly.

"What kind of financing do you want, any particular bank?"

"I have a check in my pocket. Get a tag on it so she can drive it home, and add it to my insurance. Her address is the same as mine."

She was floating going home.

I'll wake up, it's just a dream, she thought. My life was never supposed to be this good.

They went out, D'Angelos'. She put everything she had into looking her best. They dined, went to a jazz club and danced. She seemed to float in his arms.

When they got home, she told him to wait in the living room. She had used two enemas that afternoon, but she did a quick flush. She wanted to be perfectly clean.

When she came out of the bath she noticed a package on the bed.

"Something you suggested the first night you spent here." said the note.

It was a lace teddy, she smiled as tears threatened to erupt.

Finally, she told him to enter.

Flowers were everywhere. Candles were placed in strategic places. Pink satin sheets on the bed, and right in the middle, in an ivory teddy was Anne. It took his breath away.

They kissed, they cuddled, they undressed each other. She had lubed herself beforehand so she didn't have to wait, and she stroked lube on his erection.

"Take me baby, please."

She was up on her knees, but he put her on her back.

"I want to see your eyes while we make love."

She guided him, easing him in. It was like nothing he had ever felt, a velvety tightness that defies description. It was her first time in over two years, the sensations were much better than she remembered.

"I've never been with anyone I've loved before, that makes the difference" she thought as she responded to his thrusts.

They spent the night exploring, the weekend exploring each other. And the next week, they started the rest of their lives together.

..............................................

EPILOGUE

"Granny Annie!"

The kids yelled as they raced into the house.

"Can we get in the pool?"

She smiled. Julie had three now, the oldest eight. They were a handful, and she often sat for her, and a few more in the neighborhood. It wasn't unusual for Carl to come home to a houseful of kids, all glad to see him. He would play with them for hours before sending them home.

qhml1
qhml1
8,949 Followers
12