Corrupting Vanessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa began to half unbutton, half tear open the red cotton shirt the guy was wearing. He was quite skinny, and when she had the shirt open she hugged him, pressing her tits against his chest, which was covered with curly black hair. I picked up my camera from the coffee table and, approaching them again, put my hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear, "Vanessa, I think you need to suck his cock."

Vanessa, a wild look in her eyes now, sank onto her knees and began to fumble with the Western-style buckle on his belt. He helped her undo it and the she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. Underneath them he wore a pair of black briefs, the outline of his semi-erect penis visible through them. He sat down on the lounge and started to take off his shoes, but Vanessa pulled his underpants down at the front and his long, brownish cock popped out, sticking straight up. The head of it was swollen, and she grabbed hold of it and wrapped her lips around it. I began to take photos, circling them slowly, my own cock getting hard at the sight of a stranger’s dick in my wife’s mouth.

He was completely hard now, and Vanessa was doing a great job of sucking him off, massaging his balls as she did so. The guy had one hand behind her head - her ponytail had come undone - and I could see him pushing himself into Vanessa’s mouth so that the big black bush of his pubic hair tickled her nose and his balls slapped against her chin.

He looked as though he was about to cum. When Vanessa paused a moment for breath I grabbed her around the waist and turned her around, presenting her backside to the guy. She still had her white shorts on and I pulled these and her panties down. I made her spread her legs and pulled her buttocks apart, giving the guy a clear view of pink arsehole and cunt.

"Nice, eh?" I said to him. "You want to fuck it? You want to fuck this slut?"

I pushed Vanessa onto the carpet so she was on all fours. The guy kicked off his shoes and his jeans. Dick in hand, keeping himself hard, he knelt behind her. I dropped to the floor myself so my face was just inches from Vanessa’s pussy. Unzipping my pants I got my cock out and began to masturbate. Then came the sight I’d been waiting for. Taking hold of her by the hips, the guy pressed the head of his prick against Vanessa’s cunt lips. The next moment he was fucking her, his big, hairy balls jiggling. I pressed my index finger against her cunt so that his prick rubbed against it as he pumped in and out of her. I could feel the veins in it.

Standing up again, my cock sticking out of my pants, I picked the camera up and took some more shots. As I did so he was looking at me, a smile on his face. He was enjoying himself now.

Letting the camera drop, I pumped my prick in my hand. I watched the guy’s face screw up and he let out an almighty groan as he shot his load into Vanessa. Moments after he came, I did too, some of my sperm splashing onto Vanessa’s arm.

The guy drew out of Vanessa and fell back on the floor, his cock, smeared with Vanessa’s pussy juice and his sperm, rested against one leg. I sat on the lounge. The CD, with perfect timing, came to an end.

I looked at Vanessa, lying on the floor. She looked used, degraded - and absolutely beautiful. I could hardly believe I had gone through with this.

For a minute or so, we all just stayed in these poses. I realised I didn’t want the guy there anymore, though I didn’t want to just throw him out, He must have seen it from my look however. He stood up, a little unsteadily, his prick beginning to droop, a string of semen hanging from it.

He began buttoning his shirt and asked where the toilet was. When he came out he unzipped the bag he’d brought with him and rummaged in it until he found a pen and paper. He wrote something and handed it to me.

I looked at the paper. It was an email address.

"I’d love to see those pictures, man," he said.

"No problem," I said.

He put his jeans and shoes back on and picked up his bag. "Well, er, thanks for the hospitality."

"I hope you enjoyed it."

"Er, yeah, I did. Well, bye," he said to Vanessa, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him back

When he was gone I rolled Vanessa over onto her back and parted her legs. I stuck two fingers into her cunt, feeling the unmistakable, slithery feel of the guy’s sperm inside her, then slipped the fingers into her mouth so she could taste it.

I kissed her. "You did well," I said.

She sat up and looked down at herself. Her tits were reddened and scratched slightly from the stubble on the guy’s face rubbing against them; the nipples were puffy and tender looking. Her pussy glistened, a little juice seeping out of it onto the carpet.


I reached for my glass of wine and sipped it and admired the slut I had created.

(To be continued...)

12