Corrupting Vanessa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa looked at me with her eyes wide. "That's not on the net is it?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes."

"Oh my God!" she said, clapping her hand to her mouth.

I opened another photo, Vanessa completely naked this time, standing in our garden, cupping her tits in her hands, smiling. "I can't believe you've done this," Vanessa said. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be silly, you look fantastic." I clicked on another photo which downloaded, this time a close-up of Vanessa looking sideways at the camera (as I had instructed her to do) with my cock in her mouth. "Oh my God!" she said again.

Vanessa fell silent as I continued to take her through the pics. I think she was in a bit of a state of shock. "And look at what people have said about you," I said, showing her some of the emails. "Just think about all these strangers looking at your tits and pussy, wanking over you. Here, look at this."

I clicked on an attachment to one of the emails a guy had sent me, and a series of three photos appeared. The first showed one of the pictures of Vanessa from the site, printed on a piece of paper which lay on a table. In the next picture a stubby cock held firmly in a fist loomed over the picture, while in the third the cock was drooping and the image of Vanessa was spattered with sperm.

Still standing behind Vanessa I reached down between her legs (she was wearing a dressing gown) and began to rub her pussy, which I was pleased to find was wet. "Just think about them looking at you," I whispered into her ear, "looking at your cunt, wanting to fuck you themselves. Just think about it." Vanessa swooned, her head falling back, and I kissed her red mouth and continued to finger her until she came.

12