Corruption of Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take a quick break to fix my hair?" Alison asked softly.

Tony didn't let up. "PULL IT OUT!" Alison, looking a bit stunned, did as she was told and flipped her hair from its bundle. It was all captured by Tony's camera. Tony then started the charm assault. "Gorgeous! Show me your moves girl!" It was the first time Tony really praised Alison. Alison responded with a huge, natural smile and seemed to slide further into her role. "Wow. You are so hot." Tony exclaimed.

Randal wondered if it was that simple. Alison seemed happy to receive the praise from a world-renowned photographer...at least that's what Melinda and Rhonda referred to him as. Tony continued his directions. "Sit on the stool and show me 'sexy'. Make me believe the hype about you." Alison seemed excited to answer his challenge. She sat on the stool and began posing, giving the camera sexy smiles and alternating that with inviting looks. "Wow, that's my girl Alison! Now scoot up to the edge of the seat."

The look on Alison's face showed that the suggestion registered with her and caused her a moment of pause. Even still, she did it, but she left her hands hanging over her crotch, which would be visible to the camera had she not covered the area. Tony huffed, "Can't sell a product you can't see." She moved her hands. Randal was appalled. For a second, he mistook the cream lace panties for Alison's exposed, shaved pussy. His closer examination and realization that she was not showing the precious pussy that had only been his brought him little relief. "Okay, lift your knee and pull it to your chest. Okay, now pull your right strap down your arm."

Randal was amazed at Alison. The innocent, inexperienced lover he knew was seated on a low stool, with her legs spread exposing her thinly covered pussy. The lowered strap pulled the b-cup forward and stopped just short of exposing her right nipple. Alison certainly looked the part of young sexy sorority girl. Randal wanted her home immediately; for a few reasons. Still, for the first time he entertained the desire to see how far Alison would let this go on.

"Alright Alison, get on the bed now. Show me tired, but sexy." Alison lay back on the bed and pulled both knees to one side, closing the view between her legs. By this time, both the bras straps were off her shoulders. "Alison, I need you to spread your feet apart." Randal held his breath, knowing that this would be the end of the shoot. It was not. Alison raised her knees and spread her feet apart on the flower bedspread. Tony snapped the perfect photo of Alison's covered pussy with the line from her thong slid between her ass cheeks. The look on Alison's face was unmistakable. Randal knew it when he saw her close her eyes and lick her lips. She was aroused.

"Turn over Alison." Alison turned over and got on all fours. The camera caught Alison in her aroused state with her bra barely hanging on and barely covering her nipples. Tony started to walk around the bed snapping pictures. Randal was surprised when Alison didn't move when he went behind her and snapped pictures of her practically naked ass. "Now, move to your elbows." Tony's instructions pushed Alison's pussy higher into the air and pushed her pussy lips against the thin lace now squeezed against them. Randal was surprised the aroused pussy didn't open and take in the thin lace line covering her lips.

"Okay, now I need you to get under the covers and close your eyes like you're sleeping." Tony paused and then nonchalantly said, "and take everything off." After Alison got under the covers, she obediently did as Tony said. Tony walked to the edge of the bed, lifted the lingerie and hung them from the bed's headboard. "Alison, I need to show the customer that you are naked under those covers." Tony said, putting his camera at his hip.

"Doesn't the hanging underwear say that," Alison returned.

"Well, sex sells young lady. Relax. I just need you to pull your left leg out and pull the blanket between your legs. Also, if you could pull the top of the bedspread down to just above your nipples that would be great." Alison positioned her leg as suggested, but watched closely the placement of the bedspread to ensure she was not exposing her entire breasts.

"Okay. All done for this set." Tony announced. Alison seemed in a daze as Melinda ran up to her and held out a robe for Alison to step into.

"Fantastic Alison. You looked incredible. So incredibly sexy. Dripping sex." Melinda said to Alison as she wrapped the robe around Alison's body. Alison immediately walked past her and moved to the dressing room. She walked in and shut the door behind her. Melinda followed.

"Hey Doll. You alright?" Melinda asked.

"Mel, I'm sorry, but I've got to go. This account is not me. I don't think you understand," Alison responded.

Melinda cut her off. "I was afraid of this. What's the issue and what can we do about it?" Melinda asked sternly.

"I cannot do it. I can't take off any more. My parents would die if they saw this. That's if Randal doesn't kill me first." Alison said.

Melinda laughed. "Alright. We'll call it off." She got up, paused, then turned to look at Alison. "I have to be honest with you though. You're on the cusp of really blowing up. If you can't do this, I think that we're going to have to let you go. We're looking for talent that is looking forward. Not back at their hometown." With that, she walked out of the dressing room.

Alison fought back her tears. She walked over to her purse and found her cell phone. She began texting a message. Randal's phone vibrated in his pocket. He immediately grabbed it and read the new text message. "Miss you! Shoot is running a little long but I'll be home soon!"

Randal texted back. "Miss you too! Having fun? What's the account?"

Alison sat and thought for a second and then responded. "Yeah. Having fun. Just want to come home. Boring catalog."

Randal sat with his back to a chair. He was a bit hurt that Alison would lie, but under the circumstances, he was sympathetic. He was just glad she decided to end it all and leave.

Tony's voice interrupted his new solace. "Alright Alison! You look fantastic! Let's get to work!" Randal was shocked and turned to look at what he was talking about. While he was reading and checking his cell phone, Alison had dressed for the next set. She wore a simple black office skirt and a sheer white blouse. The blouse was unbuttoned to show the red silk bra below. Alison walked up to Melinda who was standing on the set, but just below where Randal was sitting listening.

"I'm not quitting. I'll do whatever I have to do. I'm just new to this Mel. I love my boyfriend and I know this would kill him." Alison said.

Melinda responded sympathetically, "I knew you wouldn't quit. This is your dream. Trust me. And if you don't want your boyfriend to know, don't tell him." She then smiled. "Look. I'm glad we're talking because there's one more thing you need to know. A model name Eric is coming in and will be part of the shoot."

Alison's face went white. She didn't say anything, but reached behind Melinda and grabbed a full glass of wine from the table. She chugged it down quickly with a wince. She then took the glass out of Melinda's hand and drank that too. Her wince was even harder. She looked at Melinda and asked, "What the hell was that?"

Melinda responded, "I'm not a wine drinker. You should have asked first. I drink a little harder stuff. Now get back to work." As Alison turned, Melinda gave her skirted ass a friendly tap. Alison's smiling response showed she was in a better mood.

The set was a desk with a copier machine to the side. The desk had a chair behind it and a chair in front of it. At some point without Randal noticing, Eric had entered and got dressed. He was now standing in all his glory on the set with a suit on. He immediately walked up to Alison and shook her hand. "I'm glad to finally meet you. I'm Eric. It's a pleasure to be working with you."

Alison looked like she was in awe. Randal was no slouch, but Alison was amazed at the Aeropostale model in front of her. It was apparent to all in the room that she found him attractive. She stared into his eyes and said, "I'm glad to meet you too."

Tony interrupted. "Okay, in this set Alison, you are the classic sexy secretary trying to seduce her boss. Understand?"

Alison gave no objections. Tony continued. "I'm going to get some of the uncomfortable stuff out of the way first." Alison looked confused. "I want to get a picture of the Vixen panties hanging from your ankle." Alison still looked confused. "Look, eventually, the person looking at this sexy catalog needs to know that the woman in the scene, uh, succeeded. Understand?"

Alison's face grew flush. She did understand. She practically whispered, "Okay. Where do you want me?"

"First of all, I'm imagining the, uh, sex to occur on the desk. It will be on the edge of the desk. All I need for you to do now is sit on the edge of the desk and hold your foot up. Of course, you need to, well, pull down the panties and hang them from your ankle." Tony responded. He could sense Alison's discomfort.

All eyes were on Alison when she walked to the edge of the desk, was careful to hold down her skirt and reached below it and pulled down the panties. She next leaned against the desk and held up her leg, keeping her hands between her legs to keep them covered. "Great." Tony then silently moved around the panties and even handled them to ensure that he had the right looks and began snapping pictures of them. Randal's loins stirred when he saw the scene. The silky red "boy panties" with the lacy edges looked great hanging from her ankle.

After he was done, Alison pulled the panties back on and Tony began to set the scene for his two models. "Okay Eric. Sit behind the desk. You are to sit turned toward Alison. Alison, you take those papers and go to the copier. I want you to look over your shoulder back at Eric. She did. Randal noticed that Alison's face looked a little less anxious. He wondered if it was her being a good model, her being turned on, her letting the booze get to her...or a little of all three. At any rate, she looked natural. "Okay Alison, I need to see more of your legs." Tony demanded.

Alison responded by moving the tight skirt higher, just below the bottom of her ass. Snap. Snap. Then, without prompting, she lifted one side of the skirt and showed her right ass cheek, covered only halfway by the panties she was showcasing. "Alright Alison. You finally understand." Tony noticed aloud.

Randal was shocked as Alison confidently moved, exposing the rest of the panties by holding the skirt above her waist. Alison then turned and showed the front of her pelvis to Tony, but Randal was convinced Alison was playing to Eric just as much. Maybe even more. Alison then unbuttoned another button.

"Alright move to Eric." Tony ordered. Alison sensually walked over to Eric. "Put your knee up on the arm of the chair." Alison did, which pushed the skirt up over her pelvis and bunched it on her waist. "Eric, unbutton her blouse." Eric did as Tony began to flutter around the couple like a fly. "Alison, need action." Alison put her hand into Eric's hair and seemed to push his head back. "Eric, put your hands on her hips." Eric did, putting his large hands on her hips with his fingertips beginning to caress her ass cheeks. "Alison, take off the skirt." Without moving from her position, Alison reached around her back and began to unzip the skirt. Before she could step back to completely move it, Tony stopped her and took pictures of the skirt bunched about her legs above her knees.

Eric then moved his hands to the buttons of Alison's blouse. Tony remained quiet. So did the rest of the room. He pushed the blouse back off of her shoulders and Tony got his shots. They were of Alison with her head flipped back, enjoying the attention Eric was giving her. Alison stood and the skirt fell. She immediately returned to the position she was previously in. This time, though, Eric pulled her closer and it forced her knees to land on either side of his hips. Alison then embraced his head and pulled it to her chest. Eric responded by planting his lips just above the top of the silk bra Alison was wearing. Randal waited for Tony or somebody to stop the scene. No one did.

Alison inhaled deeply as Eric began to move closer to her breasts. Eric stood up and pushed Alison back until her ass landed on the desk. As he did, he pulled one of the straps off Alison's shoulder. Alison immediately clenched her arm to her side to catch it from coming off. It didn't stop Eric from continuing his assault on her upper chest. His push forced her backward and instead of falling hard, she threw her hands back to catch her fall. With it, Alison's right nipple became exposed. She didn't notice though and went back further until she was all the way on her back. She also didn't notice Eric pulled her other strap off as she was falling back leaving her beautiful breasts now completely exposed.

Randal watched stunned. Even so, he found himself rubbing himself through his pants at the image in front of him. Alison was now lying flat on her back, bra wrapped around the center of her torso, her breasts exposed to the ceiling and the world, and a tall, dark, and hot model now nibbling on her lower torso. Eric started to lightly suck and lick around her navel and Alison threw her head back and arched her back. Tony continued taking pictures.

Alison, now breathing heavily, looked down quickly as Eric, now stripped of his shirt, spread her legs and began kissing her inner thighs. Alison's closed her eyes and the look on her face was that of utter bliss. Eric was now using his left hand to knead her right breast and he held her left thigh in his right hand. Eric started to kiss lower and lower, closer and closer to Alison's covered pussy. Before he made contact though, he flipped Alison over.

Alison's eyes grew large at the move. Randal saw her mouth the words "Oh my God!" as she exhaled loudly. Randal had never seen her this aroused. Eric began to plant kisses on her back, even putting his mouth against the outer edge of her ear. He caressed her breasts with both hands, being careful not to cover the bra that still hung under Alison's exposed breasts. The move made Alison wince, bite her lip and moan loud enough for Randal to notice.

Eric then moved his hands to Alison's waist. He slowly pushed his thumbs into the waistband of the silk panties while she nibbled on her neck. Alison pushed up with her hands on the desk extending her arms. The desk was low enough that Randal saw Alison's neatly trimmed bush come into sight as the panties were pushed down her legs. Tony caught the pictures of the panties wrapped around her thighs. Randal watched as Eric's large hand left Alison's torso and began to drift lower and lower towards her trimmed bush.

One of Eric's pinky fingers just touched the top of Alison's thin blonde strip of hair above her pussy, when everyone was jostled from the intense sexual scene that was occurring. Tony stopped it. "Alright. Alison, I need you to turn over and I need to get some pictures of Eric between your legs. I wasn't sure we'd get to this, but I want to get that pair of panties on your ankle again, but this time, I want to see Eric's naked ass between your spread legs." Eric looked very professional. His face was expressionless as he quickly pulled away from Alison, undid his belt and pulled his slacks off. Alison was standing with her hands on the desk, bra still around her torso, panties still around her thighs. She was attempting to recover her composure.

Everyone else was focused on the monster between Eric's legs. It extended out from his pelvis at least eight inches and was quite thick. Randal was appalled and the vomiting feeling returned. Alison turned, still flustered from the previous action. She pushed the panties down and adjusted them so they were hanging from the same foot from the previous pictures. She then spread her legs, but pushed her hands down between them, wanting to cover her exposed, spread and Randal presumed, wet pussy. Alison's eyes grew huge though when she saw Eric's engorged cock. Randal knew that the only cock she had seen live was his and it was only five inches. Eric's totem pole was mesmerizing to her.

Eric didn't give her much time to think. He quickly moved between her legs and held her legs out by the ankles. Alison sat with her elbows upon the desk, looking down between her legs. Eric looked back at Tony and said, "Is this the shot you want?"

"Closer!" Tony responded.

Eric obliged. He lifted his cock above her spread pussy and pushed his pelvis against her open thighs. Alison's mouth opened wide when she felt the base of his cock lay against the top of her pussy, pressing against her clit. Eric pressed his balls against the swollen wet lips of Alison's pussy. Eric began to slowly move his hips to replicate intercourse for Tony's camera. He whispered to Alison, "You okay?"

Alison looked up in his eyes and could only whimper, "Yeah." Alison was amazed at how far up Eric's cock rested on her lower torso. The tip was almost touching her navel.

"Move some more! I need the shot!" Tony called out. His orders caused Eric to begin bumping his balls against Alison's open pussy. Randal could only watch as Eric's cock rubbed the hair extending from her clit. Alison moved her right hand to her stomach. Randal's eyes widened as its fingertips slowly approached the head of Eric's engorged penis.

"Alright stop!" Tony called out. Once again, Eric matter-of-factly moved away from Alison, leaving her looking spent. She slowly sat up, trying to put on a professional face, but there was no hiding her level of arousal. Randal could see it glistening on the lips between her legs before she bent over and pulled her silky panties back up her legs. Randal was relieved that the set was over. He was afraid that if it had gone any longer, Alison would have been with the second lover of her young life. To his credit, Randal thought Eric showed a terribly huge amount of restraint with his cock at the precipice of plunging into Alison's tight young wet pussy. He held out hope that Eric was a true professional.

"Alison, I need you to put everything back on. The only thing I still need is a shot of you from behind. Now what I want is you to squat in front of Eric. Eric you need to stay nude." Randal wondered how this would work. He was sure that Alison wouldn't take Eric into her mouth. She had given Randal a blowjob once, but stated tersely that it would be her last time. Eric leaned his naked ass against the edge of the set's wooden desk. Randal couldn't help but notice Eric's strong pole standing at attention, waiting for the same. Tony got behind Alison, who looked awkward as she attempted to position herself to do something she had never done before. When she had performed her one and only blowjob, Randal had been lying down.

Alison did the best she could. She squatted in front of Eric, whose legs were spread to accommodate her occupying the space in between. She put hands on each of his thighs. From the rear from the same vantage point as Tony, it did indeed look like she was performing a blowjob on Eric. Randal had to see for sure though. He quietly scooted to another gap in the tapestries to witness the gap in between Alison and Eric. Eric was leaned back far enough to have his long cock lying back against his abdomen. Alison left about six inches between her mouth and the cock that was before her. Even so, Randal was amazed at how thoroughly she seemed to be examining it. "Need you to move a little closer doll," Tony commanded.

Randal inhaled quickly when he saw Alison scoot herself and her face a couple of inches closer to Eric's cock. The gap would have held, but Eric didn't understand Tony's guidance and adjusted too. The result was Alison's shocked eyes opening wide and then closing when her nose and mouth pushed against the underside of Eric's hard monster cock. Eric's professionalism seemed to melt with the contact. His mouth opened wide and he inhaled deeply. He winced in pleasure in response to the contact Alison made with his cock. He raised his hips and instinctively put his hands to the back of Alison's neck and pulled her nearer to the base of his cock. Alison opened her mouth in surprise only for it to be filled with Eric's shaved balls. Instantly Alison's right hand came up and landed on the front of Eric's pelvis. Randal was sure she would push him away. Instead, Alison's fingers first spread, then closed on the base of Eric's thick cock. She squeezed it and even tilted her head to facilitate her taking his entire ball sack into her mouth. Randal could hardly believe it, but his innocent girlfriend Alison was sucking on this model's balls right in front of him.