Costume Drama Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Greg had - very thoughtfully - arrived well before me at the motel, and to avoid me being embarrassed by having to ask for it, rang my mobile and told me the number of the room - and when I arrived he was in the process of opening a bottle of wine.

'I thought we'd find wine more to our taste than still more of their fruit juice.' he explained as he handed me a glass.

We sat and chatted for a while; and much as partners who have become well-used to doing so, exchanged the highlights and lowlights of our days since we'd last seen each other. I appreciated him allowing us that time to become used to each other's company - but was surprised at how quickly I found myself looking forward to the moment when the atmosphere between us would become much more intimate.

Which actually wasn't that long at all…

When I'd finished the wine, he asked if I would like another, to which I said 'no thank you', and having put our glasses aside, he knelt in front of me, took my hands, looked deep into my eyes, and said. 'I can't tell you how much I have missed you - missed your company - missed your kisses - missed everything about you, Margie. I'm sure I've spent more time thinking about you than I have about the business I should have been doing - and that's something completely new for me.'

'Well I've been thinking about you too, Greg. And eagerly looking forward to seeing you again.' I managed to answer before he lifted himself, and kissed me.

Of course kissing in such a cramped position meant that we were not able to exchange the sort of kisses that either of us really wanted, so within a minute or two he had pulled me to my feet and we started all over again.

Although I had often thought of how much his kisses had stirred me, I still couldn't really believe how quickly those kisses were doing so; even as his lips moved from my mouth to find the tender curve of my neck, I felt my nipples and pussy responding - swelling, tingling, and already aching for the magical touch of his fingers.

But, remembering how much trouble I had gone to in wearing something I hoped he'd find provocative, when I felt his hand finally move to unbutton my blouse - I stopped him.

Naturally enough, he looked puzzled when I pushed him back a little and headed around to the other side of the bed, but smiled when I said. 'I want you as much as I think you want me Greg - but I also want to get another good look at you first. So why don't we simply undress ourselves.'

Recognising that he had that much more to take off than I had, I paced myself - unbuttoning my blouse much more slowly than he did his shirt - giving him time to get his shoes and socks off before unzipping my skirt, then - as he stepped out of his trousers - I let him see exactly what I was wearing for him.

At the same time I was taking my own, very good look at him. That time he was not wearing boxers, but a pair of mid-blue, square-legged underpants, which clung to his strong, well-muscled thighs, and the colour of which contrasted nicely with that temptingly dark line of hair that ran down on below their waistband. Of course the other thing I immediately noticed was what a gratifyingly large and healthy bulge there was in the pouch of them.

Then if I needed proof that what he was looking at was in turn exciting him, the sudden appearance of the pinkly swollen cock-head as it pushed its way above the waistband, was all I needed. And added to the sight of his overall handsome maleness, that movement was quite enough to send hot shivers right through me.

We each stood, staring at each other - then he asked me to turn slowly around, so he could see all of me. 'In those things you'd definitely tempt a saint my darling - you look absolutely fabulous!'

I loved hearing him say that - and knowing that just the look of me pleased and excited him so much was more than sufficient reward for the time and money I'd spent on acquiring the lingerie.

Obviously we weren't simply going to stand there admiring each other indefinitely and as he came around the bed to join me, he stripped his pants of, freeing that truly magnificent cock.

Then, even before kissing me, he turned me, his hands cupping and fondling my still bra-clad breasts, bending to bury his face in the curve of my neck, pressing the hard length of himself up against the backs of my thighs. He held me that way - fondling and nuzzling me, allowing me to squirm myself back against him - for quite some time, then he moved back, unfastened the bra-straps, and as I slid it off, knelt, and slowly slipped the panties down off me.

I felt his lips pressing against my bottom cheek, his hands - those virtuoso fingers - caressing my legs, my thighs, my buttocks - it was quite deliciously thrilling. Then he pressed my legs a little further apart, his fingers exciting me even more as they slipped, slid, and feather-lightly traced ever more complex patterns up along the insides of them - always moving, but almost tormentingly slowly, higher.

But, before they reached where I by then desperately wanted them to be, he whispered for me to get up to kneel on the edge of the bed, then bend forward; and as I did so I felt him spread the cheeks of my arse wide apart, then felt his tongue - licking its way from bottom to top of that normally much narrower cleft. I shivered in response to those unusual sensations, then gasped as his tongue found - then lightly probed - the tightly wrinkled opening.

He continued probing, licking, caressing me until the intensity of the sensations made my knees feel weak, and my breaths were coming in short, staccato-like gasps - then, although I wouldn't have thought it possible, he increased the pressure inside me, by finally slipping one hand - and those virtuoso fingers - right up to my pussy and clitoris.

While his tongue giving me those strange but thrilling sensations as it continued probing and licking me, I felt his thumb push its way up into my wetly swollen pussy, and his fingers curling - two of them sliding up alongside the sharply stiffened ridge - then as his hand rocked, his thumb thrust up between my pussy-lips and those fingers rubbed briskly up and down against my clitoris.

After all the strangeness and intensity of the feelings he'd already aroused in me, I needed very little of that combination of excitations and it could have taken me only seconds to reach the start of what proved to be a succession of powerfully rolling orgasms - any one of which would normally have been more than enough for me.

* * * * *

But, even when those finally petered out, I found he still hadn't finished with me - just when the whirling kaleidoscope of pleasure waned a little, I felt the silky bluntness of his cock-head nudging against me and I barely had time to reach down and brace myself before I gasped as the throbbingly rigid length of him thrust smoothly inside.

By then of course my pussy was so juicily wet from the stimulation he had given me that he must have completely buried himself with that first powerful thrust - certainly it felt as though he had, his size both fitted and filled me perfectly.

Then he quite simply fucked me. That time not using any of the variations I'd felt previously - simply thrusting in and out with an almost metronome-like rhythm. Which, right then also utterly suited me.

Other than the sucking squelching sounds of his cock ramming in and out of me, and the constant murmur of our combined groaning gasps, neither of us said a word - each entirely caught up in our own world of blissfully mindless pleasure.

Exactly how long he fucked me I can't say - for all I cared it might well have been eternity, the flow of pleasure acted like the strongest drug, giving me an indescribable high, and making me totally oblivious to everything but my own experiences. The room, the building, the entire planet, could have collapsed for all I cared - so long as that magnificent, that all-powerful cock, kept pistoning in and out of me.

And thankfully, Greg seemed almost tireless; thrusting with that apparently unflagging rhythmic power.

But of course neither of us had complete control of our body, and eventually - through the red haze of euphoria - I heard his grunts becoming sharper, deeper, more demanding - then as they changed again, to a single, sharply hissing indrawn breath, I felt the distinctive surge as his cock and body prepared to empty itself. A few moments later his cock jammed itself still deeper inside me, and with a bellowing roar that must have reverberated throughout the entire motel, I felt it erupt - jetting, unloading a succession of gouts of semen into me.

My cunt responded - clenching, desperately trying to grip the velvety slickness of it, wanting to hold it there, wanting to milk it of every last drop of him - and in the process felt myself being carried up on a tidal-wave of ecstasy.

Once done, we collapsed down on to the bed, our hearts hammering, our bodies gulping life-giving lungfuls of air - and although I was virtually insensible, I knew for certain that - no matter what the cost - I wanted more, very much more, of Greg's particular brand of love-making.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12