Costume Party Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you are. I have a pussy too." She boasted making her way on top of me. We both smiled very naughty smiles.

As my sister began to straddle me, I asked her "Are we going to be okay after this?" April paused, and tilted her head to the side and gave me a reassuring "Yeah!"

Sis pulled my skirt all the way up exposing my rigid length and grinned. She wrapped her hand around the base of it, then both hands and moved it around as if she were flying a plane. Tugging and pulling on it, she seemed to be amazed at the sight and durability of my erection.

I wasn't sure what she was about to do with it next, but I was quite positive it would feel good. Without warning, the girl backed up, and lifted herself above me aligning her sopping pussy with my cock and came slowly downward. I felt the tip of my dick penetrate her tight lips and it was instantly enveloped on all sides by her slick vaginal walls. April let out a yelp as it sunk deep into her chasm for the first time.

She sat for a few seconds letting her body make room for the intruder. I could tell that she had not anyone inside of her of my size before. April lifted herself off it and began the process over again each time with a bit more gasping and panting. Finally it seemed like her tight little snatch was stretched enough to accept me inside.

I wrapped my hands around both halves of her firm ass and gently pulled it apart with a downward thrust as I rammed my hard cock deep in her body. My sister bucked wildly with every insertion. Now we were full on fucking as April howled in delight. I could hear the sound of her soaking wet opening take my entire length as we went faster and faster.

She must have reached orgasm as she let out a sudden shriek and then begged me not to stop. I quickly grabbed her by the backs of her sweaty legs and flipped her over on her knees. I had a firm grasp on the base of my cock, and poised it right outside the edge of her puffy, wet cunt and asked her "Are you ready?"

April nodded and managed to gasp out "Yes, oh yes!"

Her quivering little gash was drenched with both of our fluids. I had no trouble cramming my rigid cock in her parted ass with everything I had. April was now moaning in unison with every thrust. I grabbed her around the waist pulled her lower half back over my rock-hard pecker so there was no chance of her getting away. I was thankful for the loud music downstairs which helped to muffle our cries of passion.

If that many of our friends found out about the brother and sister who were upstairs having drunken, sloppy, wild sex, it would be the end of us.

Every time I looked downward and saw my vein-riddled cock disappear into her swollen pussy I felt incredible! I could feel the temperature of the inside of her canal with every stroke. Her snatch felt incredibly warm with myself nuzzled inside . April was almost screaming now and I could feel her slimy vaginal blast coat my pulsating rod as she had reached additional orgasms. We just kept on fucked hard for about twenty minutes.

I didn't want to stop. I didn't want it to be over. Something made me want this for a long time and we didn't want it to end. Was there something wrong with us? We had known each other all of our lives and somehow our roads had led us into this sexual situation. I'm sure we had both often fantasized I retracted about screwing one another but never knew it would actually happen.

I pulled myself from her cozy hole and told her to give me a second to calm down. I was about to spurt but not just yet. My sister flipped over on her back and told me to put her pantyhose back on her.

I looked in horror and said, "I'm not done yet!"

She chuckled and said, "No no, I know how much they turn you on, so I wanted to wear them while you fuck me."

My smile came back and I fetched the hose and quickly rolled them back up her quivering sweaty legs. As soon as I did, April began to paw at the seam in the crotch area and tore a huge hole exposing her pretty pussy lips again. She threw he silky black legs over my shoulders and i began to drill her even harder.

The feel of her slick stockings was orgasmic as I held onto her calves and pounded her snatch with great fervor. April's back began to arch and once again, she shrieked as she came then screamed at me to fuck her harder.

"Don't stop, don't stop fucking me!" she repeated aloud.

I began to lick and kiss her sweaty stocking feet still penetrating her opening and it sent her into over-drive. The smell of her perfume-coated nylons mixed with the sweat of her feet was intoxicating. I couldn't believe this was happening. All I could hear was my sister writhing in ecstasy and the sounds of our moist private parts colliding.

For a petite girl, my sis was able to fit my entire cock deep inside her body.

Still holding and sucking one foot, I began to caress her breasts and she cooed aloud. Her tits were very nice sized, almost too big for her frame. After all, we wore the same size bra. Her perky nipples were hard enough to cut glass but were somehow still softer than silk. I leaned in and began to suck and kiss on them making my sister squirm with glee. I could tell she enjoyed it and so did I.

The hard fucking had slowed down and I could tell it was time to release. My sac had begun to tighten and sought relief.

I warned April "I think I'm gonna cum!"

She picked her head up and said, "Don't worry, I'm still on the pill."

Hearing that relaxed me a bit more so I gave her a few more slow but deep thrusts. The two of us began to scream out profanities and Deities as I felt myself getting ready to blow.

With a final grunt I blew a deluge of cum into the deepest crevices of her birth canal. My sister howled as she released in unison. I retracted my shaking length and just watched as a stream of pearly white goo oozed from her bright swollen pussy. She loved the feeling of the warm trickle as it slid out of her and seeped into what was left of her once perfect nylons.

At that moment, reality tried to creep in. i looked up at my sister laying on her back wearing nothing but a pair of disheveled pantyhose with my semen gushing from her vagina. I then wondered if this was all really happening. This was my sister and we had done something completely taboo. But for some reason when she looked back at me, we realized that we had only shared something long awaited and beautiful together despite what society might say.

We had known each other for a long time and who better to experience something like that with than a trusted family member or loved one? We laid there for a few minutes realizing what we had done. We talked about it very briefly and decided to obviously, NEVER tell anyone about the mind-blowing pent-up incest sex we just had. There was a little lingering guilt but it all seemed to vanish after a few minutes.

That's when April tuned to me and said with a grin "Now you put your pantyhose back on and do it again."

We ended up having crazy, wild taboo sex two more times that night. We were never exactly sure if anyone at that party found out.

12