Costume Party Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down Kelli's body to her sweet pussy, still hidden by her panties. There was a large wet spot on her panties as I lifted slightly on her hips. She raised her ass off the bed, and I pulled her panties down and then off her. Her pussy was shaved except for a landing strip just above. I gazed at it for a few seconds before planting a kiss in the middle of her twat.

I began to lick and kiss her pussy, easing my tongue between her labia. It went a little ways in, making me wish my tongue was longer so I could get it deeper into her juicy cunt. As I did, Kelli thrust her hips forward further onto my face and tongue. I liked and kissed her snatch until her clit peeked out at the top, then focused on licking and sucking on that.

As I licked her tight little pussy, I snuck a finger in, which made her moan and squirm. She was soaking wet, making it easy to slide my finger deep inside her and also coating my face with her juices. I began to gently fuck her with my finger as I furiously sucked on her clit. She held my head tight as I felt her pussy tighten around my finger when she came.

Emily and Michelle were lying on the floor, both naked, and Michelle was bringing Emily to orgasm as Kelli and I cooled down. We all got up and went into one bedroom where there was a king size bed. As we did, Kelli led Michelle to the bed and told her it was her turn for some fun. Emily took my hand, then pulled me close for a kiss.

Emily pulled me down on the bed with her. "Well baby, as much as I like being eaten out, I need some cock."

We kissed and Emily also seemed to enjoy playing with my glued on boobs, even as I played with her very real ones. She rolled us over so she was on top of me, lifted up a bit and guided my prick into her warm, welcoming cunt. She got me deep inside squirming and pushing to get every last inch in her, then slowly began to fuck me.

"That's more like it, baby."

Emily was tight and as much as I loved fucking Michelle, Emily was simply awesome. She clearly loved dick and loved fucking me, and I enjoyed it just as much. I had one hand playing with her boobs as I caressed her ass with the other hand. Emily leaned back and I leaned forward to suck on her boobs as we fucked.

I heard some moans and saw Michelle and Kelli in a 69, licking each other's pussies like there was no tomorrow. But Emily's cunt and boobs were so wonderful, it was hard to pay much attention to the other two. I could feel Emily's pussy tightening on my cock as I neared my own climax. She began to fuck me almost frantically as I held her ass.

Emily began to moan and cum as I was ready to let loose. I pulled her ass tight to me and filled her pussy up with my cum, and Emily collapsed on me. We both lay there for a minute reveling in the feeling, before we came back to earth, and we looked at each other and kissed. I could hear Michelle and Kelli moaning as they both came while Emily and I kissed.

Emily climbed off me and we switched partners and I was now with Michelle. As with the other two, Michelle seemed to enjoy playing with my boobs, as she rolled me on top of her.

"After what you just did, your dick probably isn't up for another round quite yet, but my pussy would like some attention."

We kissed and I slid down her body to give her cunt another round. As I licked and fingered her pussy, Michelle wrapped her legs around my neck, pulling me tight to her. I was on my hands and knees on the bed with my tongue buried in Michelle's twat as I felt something behind me. As I licked Michelle's pussy, Emily was kissing her and playing with her boobs.

In the meantime, Kelli had put on a strap-on and was easing it into my ass. It hurt a bit going in, but Michelle had a tight hold on me with her legs, and once Kelli had it in, it didn't feel quite so bad. Kelli fucked my ass with her strap-on as I licked Michelle's pussy and Emily played with Michelle's boobs. By the time Michelle came, my ass had quite a workout.

Michelle unwrapped her legs from around my neck, and Kelli pulled the strap-on out of my ass. She came around and kissed me, no doubt tasting Michelle's juices on my lips. We kissed a bit and I stroked her beautiful boobs, before she took off her strap-on, than lay down on the bed, pulling me down on top of her.

"Well, honey, you dress like a girl, you get fucked like a girl, but now I guess it's my turn to get fucked by you."

Kelli's cunt was even tighter than Emily's and my cock was ready for another round as Kelli first teased me but rubbing the head over her pussy lips before guiding it inside her. The rest of the night was a blur of fucking in all sorts of combinations until we all collapsed from exhaustion.

..........................................................................................

I woke up in the morning in a sandwich between Michelle and Emily, with Michelle spooning me as I spooned Emily while Kelli spooned Michelle. We kissed and fucked and touched for a while before taking a long shower, with more fun in their large shower with the four of us. We dried off and of course I still had boobs glued onto my chest.

"Michelle, do you have the solvent to take these off?"

"No, that's back at our place, but then we don't have any regular boy clothes for you anyhow."

"I could wear your costume, and you could wear mine."

Kelli spoke up at that point. "You guys don't want to go home wearing costumes. Besides we have clothes to fit both of you."

"But they're women's clothes."

"Yeah, but you've got boobs that aren't coming off right away anyhow, so it makes more sense."

I still had my gaff panties and they gave me a bra, a top and a skirt.

"Can't I at least get some slacks or jeans?"

"Don't be a spoilsport."

"I just want to get back to my place and change."

Michelle spoke up then. "Did you forget, we had a second bet last night and you lost it, so you owe me more. You can dress like this and go to the mall with us for a girl's outing as partial payoff."

"Partial payoff? How much more of this am I going to have to do?"

"Kelli and Emily can help decide that."

Kelli was quick to reply. "We like you as a girl, but we need something better to call you by."

Emily piped up. "Michelle should be Michelle. Why don't we call you Shelly?"

"Look, this is just till -- "

"Till we tell you otherwise. You don't like it, call an Uber to get home, then pack up your stuff and get out."

Kelli and Emily seemed to think this was all great, so Michelle fixed my wig and put more makeup on me. We all dressed and I looked as much like one of the girls as any of them, though they did make me shave, not that I had much stubble. Now there's a lot worse ways to spend the day than with three sexy women, but I'd rather do it dressed as a guy. That didn't seem to be happening, so I made the best of it.

Kelli drove us to the mall. Michelle sat in front with Kelli, while Emily cuddled with me in the back seat. Emily seemed to have more interest in me that Michelle at this point, but wasn't going to cut me any slack either. We got to the mall and hit the food court for lunch. After a while, I almost forgot how I looked and was dressed, at least until some guys honed in on us.

"What a lovely bunch of ladies we have here."

"We're having a girl's outing."

"We're heading to a costume party later, we'd love to see you all there."

They gave us an address, and the other three seemed to think this costume party was a great idea. I wasn't quite so sure. "I need to get these boobs off, otherwise how am I supposed to wear a guy costume to this party?"

"They are expecting four women, not three women and one guy. So we leave your boobs on and just get you another women's costume."

"Fuck. So you're going to make me Catwoman again?"

"You know, if he'd won the first bet, he was going to dress me in a skimpy French maid's outfit. You think we should dress Shelly that way?"

"Shit. Please don't do that. I'll do almost anything as long as it's not too skimpy."

"She was Catwoman last night. Why not make her Harley Quinn tonight?"

They found some tights, with one leg red and the other black. Along with that came short shorts, and a crop top. They got a blonde wig which they put in pigtails, replacing the brunette wig I'd been wearing. Kelli wore my Catwoman costume, and Michelle and Emily were a nurse and a soldier. I realized that Kelli and I would attract more attention than the other two.

Nothing like doing two costume parties in two nights. I wouldn't have minded if I could dress like a guy, but they weren't going to let that happen. I was tempted to flake out on them and see if Michelle would really throw me out, but a few looks and comments from her made it clear she would. As a final insult, they took me to a place where I had both ears pierced and some silver hoop earrings put in.

We got to the home where they had the party, and there were a lot of people and a good mixture of men and women. It was clear that Kelli and I were the two sexiest women in the place, at least to all appearances. We got some drinks and began to mingle and drew a lot of attention very quickly. We had all kinds of guys wanting to dance with us, and do a lot more, no doubt.

I tried mostly dancing with the other women, but got roped into dances with guys several times. Fast dances were okay, I could just largely ignore who I was dancing with. Twice guys grabbed me for a slow dance. The first guy was about 5'11" and 170 pounds, but trim and he was at least somewhat more gentlemanly about it.

He held me very close, and had one hand that he rubbed all over my ass as we danced. At the end of the dance, I said I had to get back with my friends, and he grabbed me for a long kiss, then patted me on the ass as I left. He said he hoped he'd see a lot more of me later tonight. Personally, he'd seen and touched more than enough already, as far as I was concerned.

The other guy was about 6'1" and 180 pounds and well muscled. He wasn't satisfied with just rubbing my ass the way the other guy did. He also rubbed my boobs, and nibbled on my earlobes. My ears were still tender from the piercing earlier and I moaned in pain, which he took as passion. When the tune was over, he gave me a kiss with a lot of tongue and ran his hand down over my groin.

My gaff panties had my dick tucked safely away, so he had no tipoff. As he kissed me it felt like he had five or six hands going from my ass to my boobs to my crotch. Finally he loosened his hold and I was able to step back from him. He took a step toward me and I stepped back again.

"Girl, I want to fuck you so bad."

"Look, you're a great looking guy, but I'm not into guys."

"A lezzie, huh? Give me a chance, maybe I can change your mind about guys."

"I -- I need to get back to my friends."

"I'll see you again before the night is over. Count on it, girlie."

I scooted back to where Kelli was. It seemed like Michelle and Emily were off elsewhere.

"Damn, girl. I thought the two of you were going to fuck right in the middle of the dance floor."

"He might have, if I'd let him."

"He was really hot for you."

"I need to go to the bathroom to cool off."

"Let's go together. I've heard a few nasty stories of girls being pulled into a room and raped by guys."

"Shit. That really sucks."

"We're safer with two of us."

There seemed to be a few guys eying us as we headed to the bathroom. That didn't exactly make me feel good. In fact, two guys started following us. We got to the bathroom, quickly went in and shut and locked the door. This bathroom had an older bolt latch, which we also latched in addition to doing the knob lock.

Turned out to be good. We heard someone try to turn the doorknob, which didn't turn. We then heard a scratching type sound and the knob lock popped open. A lot of knob locks don't really keep people out who want to get in, then just make it a touch harder. The knob turned and the person pushed on the door, but the latch held.

"Fucking bitches latched the door. We can't get in without breaking it."

"Break the fucking door then."

"No fucking way. Mike's parents would kill him if we break the door or doorframe."

Kelli had been peeing, while I leaned against the door. I was scared shitless and she looked to be about the same way. When she finished, we both leaned against the door, in case they tried to break it.

"Let's just wait. Bitches have to open the door sooner or later."

Kelli and I just huddled and leaned against the door. We heard muffled conversations, along with people laughing. There didn't seem to be any more attempts to get in the bathroom.

"Fuck, man. I'm not going to wait all night for a shot at those two bitches. There's too much other hot pussy at this party. I'm going to get some of that."

We heard people move off and things seemed to get quieter, but we still waited a while before we were daring enough to open the door. There were a couple of other girls heading that way, and we left the bathroom quickly and got back to the party. We didn't see the two guys who had followed us, so we assumed they had found some other victims.

Emily and Michelle were talking with four guys, mostly young and muscular.

"We wondered where you had gone. These are our new friends Karl, Mark, Jeff, and Dave."

The four guys looked Kelli and I over carefully and also lustily. The other three might like that, but I didn't care for it at all. I was introduced as Shelly and Kelli was introduced as well. I stuck pretty close to Kelli, and she seemed fairly happy with that, turning to kiss me at one point. There were a few cynical smiles from the guys when we kissed.

One of the guys, Dave, I think, spoke up. "Well we've got four guys and four girls. We could go somewhere quieter and have some fun."

"Some of them may not be looking for fun with guys."

Michelle spoke up at that point. "One of us girls, actually has a prick."

"Well, maybe not all of us come along, but some do?"

"Figure out which of us has the prick and we'll let you come along and have whatever fun you want."

Dave and Jeff immediately decided that Michelle was the one with the prick, while Karl thought it was Kelli. Mark hesitated, looked at Emily, then looked at me, then back at Emily, before speaking. "I think it's Shelly."

I was really hoping that none of them would guess, because I'd much rather have the three women to myself, greedy as that may sound.

"So why do you think it's Shelly?"

"Something about her expressions and nervousness when you made the offer. Now it could be she's just a dyed in the wool lezzie, but she sure as fuck doesn't dress like it."

"So we have one winner -- Mark."

The other three groaned, slapped Mark on the back and wandered off to find someone else. Mark hung out with us while we finished our drinks, then we all left together. As we were walking to our car, Mark put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Damn, Shelly, in one way I wish I'd been wrong, because you are hot as hell and just looking at you makes me want to fuck you."

"I -- I'm not into guys. I just look like this because the girls dressed me up this way. I don't look like this otherwise."

At that point Kelli kissed my cheek. "We'll just have to see what we can do about that then."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Just teasing. Relax." Kelli gave me a big long kiss on the lips as we got to the car.

Kelli drove and I sat up front with her, while Mark sat between Emily and Michelle in the back seat. The three of them seemed to be enjoying the hell out of themselves, which made me somewhat relieved. Let them tire Mark out while Kelli and I had our own fun.

We got back to Kelli & Emily's place and got out of the car. Mark gave Michelle and Emily long passionate kisses, before grabbing Kelli to give her a kiss. After Mark let go of Kelli, he grabbed me and kissed me too. I was uncomfortable as hell with that, even as I started to get hard down inside my tight panties.

Michelle and Emily held hands walking to the door, as Mark put an arm each around Kelli and I. Emily opened the door and we all went in and headed for the bedroom with the king size bed. Kelli and I kissed and touched each other, and we lay down on the bed and began to undress.

I looked nearby to see Michelle sucking Mark's cock as he sucked on Emily's boobs. They seemed to be having fun then Mark wanted to fuck Emily, which sort of left Michelle out. Kelli rolled me onto my back and sat on my face, as Michelle straddled me and began fucking my cowgirl style. From what little I could see, Kelli and Michelle were kissing and playing with each other's boobs, while I ate out Kelli and Michelle fucked me.

Before too long, Mark had cum inside Emily and I'd cum in Michelle. We did some switching and Mark was kissing and playing with Michelle while trying to get it back up again. Emily sat on my face and I found myself eating Mark's cum out of Emily's pussy while Kelli and Emily kissed and touched each other.

We switched people around pretty freely. I was always with one or two women while Mark was with the other or others. After Mark fucked Kelli, she lay down on her back and pulled me in to lick her pussy. I was on hands and knees and she wrapped her legs around my neck. As I was enjoying her, I felt something at my backside, and felt something slip in my ass.

I thought maybe one of the women had put on Kelli's strap-on, but it was Mark sticking his dick in my ass. I tried to protest, though my protest was muffled by Kelli's pussy.

"Lady said if I picked the right one, I could have whatever I wanted. I fucked the other three of you, now I want to fuck Shelly."

As he fucked me, I felt my cock getting hard, and while I wanted to hate it, it felt good. Mark pulled my hips tight as he pumped a load of cum deep into my ass. About that time, Kelli came, squirting my face with her juices as she moaned and bucked.

Kelli turned me on my back and climbed on me sliding my prick into her sopping wet pussy. We kissed and Kelli licked some of her juices off my face as she fucked me. By that time, most everyone was tired, and Kelli, Michelle and I cuddled up together in that bed, as Mark and Emily went to the other bedroom, to sleep or have a little more fun.

......................................................................................

I woke up the next morning still with my blonde ponytailed wig on along with my glued on boobs. We heard some sounds from the other room and came out to find Mark dressed and leaving. Emily had on a long tee and Mark kissed her goodbye, before also kissing Michelle, Kelli, and me. After he left, the four of us sat down together.

What quickly became apparent was that Emily and Kelli wanted Michelle and I to move in with them. Michelle's lease was almost up and with two bedrooms we could do all sorts of pairings. I was definitely down with having three girlfriends instead of just one, but I had one condition.

"If one or more of you want to bring another guy back here, I have no problem, but make it clear he doesn't touch me in any way."

Kelli spoke up. "Agreed, but you live here under our conditions."

"What kind of conditions?"

"When you're at work, you can be Michael. Once you're off work, you come here and are Shelly until it's time for work again."

"All the fucking time?"

"Exactly. That's the price you pay for living with and fucking not one but three different women."

Michelle spoke up at that point. "I'm moving in with them regardless. So either you can find your own place or live here as a woman."

At that point, Emily slid right beside me, pulled me close, hugged me, and kissed me. "Please stay. I'm bi enough to enjoy being with a woman, but I need a guy too, and I like you."

Kelli came up on the other side of me and put an arm around me and kissed me. "Please stay. I'm mostly into women, but you can eat pussy as good as most girls I know."