Costumed Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...oh my gawd, I'm hard again..." she said, and I looked down, and it was true; her cute little thing was sticking up again. I started to lean down toward it but this time her hands on my face were pretty firm.

"You don't get two turns in a row—what's the matter with you?" she laughed, and then, just like that, she pushed her thing between her thighs and held it that way—out of my reach, the bitch!

Things were more or less of a blur after that. I was so horny, so hot, I didn't even realize how cold it had gotten out there on the roof. But after being gently pushed away by the Elf, I sat there watching as she quickly got her boots and dress back on, then watched as she reached her hand down to me, and then stood with her. I was woozy, but feeling wonderful. I had, after all, just given my first blowjob—but to a chick. I still couldn't think of it in any other way! She helped me button up my shirt and then we were ducking back into the relative warmth of the hallway, going down the stairs, down the other stairs, and then down into what had turned into a complete and utter orgy. Naked and partially naked bodies everywhere, hands, feet, cocks, tongues—everything just moving and slathering and poking around! Somebody should have video'd it!

Even cute lil' Miss Pumpkinhead was being humped in ass and cunt at the same time, her 'scary' mask still on!

But as Cori and I made our way through this ocean of sweaty, undulating flesh, I had this little smile on my face that I just couldn't get rid of. It was like she and I had this secret, something only the two of us shared, and it, at least for me, beat anything else that was going on at the time. We finally made it out of the musky, hot and humid atmosphere of the Halloween Orgy and into the night air, and just stood there for awhile, enjoying the night. It was so beautiful. I felt it, breathed it, but it wasn't just in the atmosphere; it was in the person standing beside me firmly holding my hand. I turned to look at her: Elf Princess with ears and all, tall, slender, beautiful. And it wasn't over yet. She'd told me it was her turn, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen.

A relaxing and slow stroll across campus brought us to Cori's building. We went up, entered her dorm room and locked the door. She grinned and motioned me to the bed, and my mind was just aflutter with ideas and thoughts—even worries of what might happen. We both started to undress, and when I saw her naked again the urge was to just pounce on her and do everything to her all over again, but I held back and let her lay me back on her bed. I tried to relax, but my insides were just burning, totally twisting and clenching in excitement. Cori had her penis untaped still, though she had this irritating habit of tucking it down between her legs every time it would stick up. I tried to envision her on top of me, my legs wide open, and her just giving it to me like I'd seen in pornos; just a guy banging a chick to pieces. I wouldn't mind that. I expected it, really. I mean, she was after all, biologically a male, so it would make sense. And I didn't care. After everything else I'd experienced earlier, it really didn't matter.

But then the lightest, softest kiss was touched to my cheek and I shivered all over. A hand gently rested on my right boob and squeezed it just as gently. It started to rub, to push my boob up and down, side to side. My nipple hardened and a thumb and forefinger pinched it delicately. I gasped. All the emotions and excitement and arousal all were coming to the surface at once, and I knew that I'd be coming in moments.

Then the mouth left my cheek and touched my lips. We kissed. Tongues slathered and played together. I couldn't breathe! Then the tongue was stiff and thrusting between my lips and it made me remember how another part of this same lovely lady had done so earlier! I could still taste her, could still detect the remnants of her juices. I gasped, and then the hand trailed down to my crotch. I gasped and stiffened, but the hand didn't just push between my legs as I'd expected; it ran down my thigh then back up over my hip. My skin crinkled into billions of bumps. My nipples jutted hard, and then the lips encircled my right nipple and sucked it. I gasped. I came. I came again!

Eight orgasms. That's how many I had in a row. Things in my body seemed to switch: my nipples were my clit, and my thighs were my boobs. Every part of me shivered and tensed and clenched and shook. Then I felt Cori's hands and mouth bringing me up and up to the ninth orgasm. Her mouth was moving around my right hipbone, kissing, sucking it, licking, while her hands were now able to reach all the way down to my feet. I felt fingers touching my toes, the insides of my arches, the heels and ankles, and every touch seemed to create a sizzling shiver that ran full length through my body. I felt myself just about to come again when then hands coaxed my leg to move sideways, then further. Then my legs started to spread on their own, the sensation of my bare legs gliding across the sheets more than pleasurable to keep them going. I was then spread wide open and Cori's mouth was nowhere to be felt.

—Until it suddenly pressed down over my pussy!

I came so hard I yelped before I could shut my mouth! Such a surprise orgasm! Then I felt the liquid stiffness of her tongue-tip rubbing through my soaked pussy-curls until it found my clit, and when it started to massage that rigid bump, two more orgasms went through me in a row. Raising my head after the second, I saw Cori sprawled across my hip and leg, her head the only thing moving. For a long moment, I simply looked at her. She didn't know I was looking so it was wonderful. My eyes followed every curve available, and each and every contour was a thrill to look at; legs, heels, ass, shoulders. I reached out to run my hand over her thigh, but then something stiff and long entered my pussy and pushed in deep and lifted up against the front of my cunt—behind the pubic bone.

My G-spot shot electric waves of molten heat all through me. The orgasm was so strong it left me with my mouth open, unable to even finish the moan that had started to come out! My body froze solid and then shook once, twice, and then went still again. I felt suspended between two points—heels-to-shoulders—like a bridge across some lake, and I was stiff and solid, with little sparks of pleasure running over me like tiny cars. Then the finger relaxed inside me and my body relaxed with it. But only until it pulled halfway out and shoved in again. I gasped in orgasm, and then the finger started a slow, steady plunging motion that didn't seem to stop for way over an hour.

So many orgasms. I had never even imagined that I could come that many times. I'd only ever given myself a dozen or so orgasms in one night, and now I was way beyond even that. And it just kept going; Cori with now two fingers in me, thrusting, thrusting, pushing, lifting, and her mouth giving other parts of me tender kisses at the same time. And each and every time I'd glance over at her, the sight of her would make me want her even more—even after such complete and total satisfaction had been given me! I mean, I was beyond comed-out by that time, but—and this was the weird part—I didn't want it to stop.

I kept thinking though, when I actually could think actual thoughts, about Cori's condition. Each time I'd looked, her thing had been really rigid. It was nearly always clamped between those creamy thighs of hers, but you could tell it wasn't in any way limp. I kept wondering when she'd get between my legs and satisfy herself in me. I really would not have minded one single bit. As far as keeping score it was Cori: one orgasm; Me: About Twenty-two.

And my mind drifted thinking about that. I knew I wouldn't mind if she screwed me twenty or thirty times without making me come, just to even the score. You know, just visit me in my room between classes and ball me, then leave. I wouldn't care. I was thinking that I'd never ever have to orgasm again at this rate!

Then I started remembering some scenes from pornos I've seen; especially the lesbian scenes. I remembered how they'd use dildos on each other and other times strap one dildo on and take the 'guy's role' and really fuck the other one. But they still never looked like when an actual guy would fuck a chick. It was always cute looking and all, but never quite the same. That was when the fingers stopped pumping me and the lips left my skin. I looked down and Cori was smiling at me, but with a desperate tinge in her expression.

"...I...really need to do it with you now," she whispered, but I just stared for a moment because there was this huge thick smear of pussy juice running down her chin and she looked so sweet and sexy and cute I wanted to just bite her! Then I realized what she'd said and moved back a little toward the head of the bed, spread my legs wide and brought my knees up. I smiled at her, and her desperate expression melted into one of total happiness. In a moment she'd rolled between my legs and was getting into position. She reached down to hold her thing and guide it into me and the next moment she was in me.

I came. Her thing was thicker than her finger (though not by much more) and it was more than a good replacement. I went blank for a second, came back to myself, and got readjusted and comfortable against her while she got her knees out and under my thighs. She leaned over me, smiling down, and then started thrusting.

More orgasms. I couldn't help myself or even attempt to turn anything off. I was wide open, like a water tap, and there was nothing I could do. Another orgasm, then three in a row, but after the third, I realized that Cori, in every move she made still did not appear to be a guy. I mean, she had her actual biological penis inside my biological vagina, but every thrust, every side-to-side sway of her hips, the way her pelvis moved and the way her cock pushed and pulled within me screamed cute chick with dildo!

Finally, because it felt right, I got my legs up and around her and started lifting myself up against her continued thrusts. I squeezed her thing with my pussy muscles and she just kept on driving herself in and out of me. The whole bed was rocking at one point, and then she gasped, pushed into me, held herself there, and seemed to shudder all through her body. She started to breathe out but it was a moan and groan that sort of blended together. I felt her organ undulating inside me, lifting and falling, throbbing, and that feeling set me off all over again. I came twice while Cori emptied herself inside me, and even not having anything previous to gauge it by, I thought her orgasm lasted a lot longer than anything I'd seen in videos.

Then, like a storm, it was over. Cori's whole body, her entire being, seemed to sigh and relax and she started to lay against me. I clamped her gladly with my legs, and reached up around her and hugged her tight against me.

—Because it was a her and not a guy!

I was thinking—idly at that point—that if someone had come in and taken a sample of what had just gushed out of Cori's body, it would've been female. Couldn't be anything else! But then we were kissing and then we rolled sideways and just lay there, caressing each other's face for I don't know how long.

"...you are so chick," I told her after awhile, and she nodded.

"I know" she whispered. "I've never really been with anyone, so I probably messed up, huh?"

"Oh no!" I said. "Not at all. I mean, if more guys were like you, I think there'd be less women crabbing about not getting off. I came so many times I thought I'd die, girl!" She grinned at that, and I wondered if it was what I'd said or if it was me referring to her as 'girl.'

"Maybe...with more practice I could be more like a guy—what do you think?" she asked, and she had the cutest little sparkle in her eyes that got me revved up right away!

We spent the rest of that night making love, and though I was still behind thirty-something to two, I have to say it was really nice trying to even the score. It was the same for the next couple of weeks actually, but each time I was in bed with Cori, I just couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Gorgeous for an actual girl, but more than incredible considering the stiff little thing hanging between her legs! There was no way I could get it through my head that this was a guy in any way, even after such long exposure to her. That first time on the roof, it was dark and semi hidden, and even back at her place, she'd taken control and only given me glimpses of her. But even when we'd start naked and end naked, take showers together, have breakfast naked and do all this naked stuff with each other, there was only evidence that I was having this incredible lesbian affair with a beautiful woman.

And long after all the makeup and costumes were forgotten and stowed away, we'd meet between classes and she'd have her actual hair (which was cute), and it was short and in a pageboy style, and she'd have an oversized shirt on and baggy pants, no makeup or anything, and she looked and walked and moved and sounded like a really cute woman who happened to like baggy clothes instead of a guy in baggy clothes. Like a tomboy who was tall and had a pretty face but was no doubt a chick beneath it all. And that was totally wrong. It made me laugh sometimes, the looks we'd get walking together. Guys would—well at least the ones who were attracted to tall tomboys—just stare at her as we went by, not having any idea at all that she was really a guy. Other chicks would converse with her or glance at her—and instantly hate her because she was so gorgeous—and think nothing of it. There just was never any doubt that Cori was this beautiful lady who simply chose to not show it off, and when she did show it off—all of it, to me—it was still impossible to believe. Heck, even when she dressed in a suit when we attended a friend's wedding, some of the older people were turning their noses up at her, wondering (sometimes aloud) "how dare she come here dressed like a man?"

I guess that's why, after all that time together, all those incredible orgasms and touches and kisses and whispered words, Cori and I got married about a year out of college and are still together today. You should've seen the judge's face though! He started to say that 'the State of Whatever didn't recognize the union between'—and then Cori handed him the paperwork and lab tests and all that, and the guy just shut up.

We laughed so hard afterwards I nearly got cramps!

END

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully written and sublime. I've added it to

my all time hit parade of transgendered stories. I look forward to reading this author again and again, soon and often on any topic or subject line; anything at all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Like Mother, Like Sissy A sissy learns he is a princess . . . and a sperm whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Good Little Bitch Pt. 01 College Halloween party dress-up opens new doors.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cheerleader in the Locker Room After winning the big game Parker gets a bigger surprise...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories