Cottage 69 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continually looked up into Richard's eyes with a mischievous smile and a healthy sparkle in her own eyes.

Since Billy, the neighbour, and his sister Leanne had seen Frances sun-baking nude the week before; Billy had made a habit of looking through the fence hoping to see her sun-baking nude again. This time he was rewarded with a live blow-job display.

Fanny ran her moist tongue up the crease beside his groin; Richard sighed with the sheer pleasure that produced. For a while, she alternated between lightly sucking his balls and licking along the creases.

Richard groaned softly once Fanny started sucking his swollen cock, sliding her warm mouth up and down; her tongue teased its head each time she withdrew completely.

Soon after, she gripped his cock with her hand; and then slid her hand all the way down, pulling the skin taught as it went; thus, making the head very sensitive. He groaned repeatedly as she again ran her tongue around its glans and foreskin. She looked up at him seeking reassurance that she was doing a good job.

Billy ran to get his sister.

He said quietly, so their parents wouldn't hear, "You should see what the lady next door is doing now."

"What?"

"You come and see; quick... Hurry up."

As soon as they reached their back fence, Leanne peered between the pales, "Is she sucking his...? Oh yuk!"

"Yeah; that's exactly what she's doing; she's sucking his dick."

Immediately Leanne shook her head emphatically, "No way would I do that; never!"

The kids weren't looking through the fence during their discussion. However, on one occasion Billy looked up to make sure they weren't under the magpie nest; Leanne saw this and laughed, "What's wrong? Don't you want to be spotted again?"

"Ah; shut up!" Billy scowled.

Fanny coated Richard's cock with saliva; wet her finger tips and applied the wetness to her cunt; then she mounted him.

She rocked back and forth on his lap; massaging her clit against his groin and flexing her vaginal muscles as each burst of pleasure shot to her brain.

It was more that any over-sexed youth could bear.

"Oh geez, I'm about to cum." Richard warned.

Fanny quickly dismounted; dropped to her knees; and was about to suck his fully primed cock when he exploded onto her face. She quickly plunged her mouth over his cock, thus managing to catch the following loads of his cum.

She swallowed and then wiped the sperm from her face with a smile. "Damn... You couldn't wait for me to take all of it in the mouth, could you?"

"Sorry. Your pussy was just too flaming hot and sexy."

Fanny was not yet satisfied; she stood and pushed her pussy against his mouth. "Suck it you bastard... Faster."

At this point Billy turned to look again, "See, she doesn't think it's... Oh shit, look what are they doing now!"

Leanne's curiosity forced her to put her face to the gap; "Err; what is he doing?"

"He's giving her oral sex; you know; he's like, licking her wee-wee."

"And how do you know about such things?"

"What do you think? I've seen videos of it on the net. The girls always seem to enjoy it; so, I guess when I'm older I'll have to try it."

Meanwhile, Frances squeezed her thighs against Richard's head; and even though he could hardly breathe, he continued sucking her sensitive little clit.

It seemed the more he tickled her love button with his tongue, the tighter she gripped him; her hands pulled his head against her groin while her legs crushed his ears.

Richard passed out just as Fanny had her little death or orgasm. Thankfully, Fanny relaxed her thighs immediately her spasms end; this saved Richard from actual physical and/or mental damage.

------------------------------

To be continued...

12