Cottage 69 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wee lassie, you do know that the pills won't protect thee till you've finished the first month of them, dinnae ye?"

"Yeah Doc."

"Well till then, your partner will need to use a condom. Have ye ever placed a condom on a wee laddie's penis?" he asked.

"Nah, never."

He reached inside the instrument draw and pulled out a couple of condoms. He used his mouth to open one packet, and then held it in his right hand.

"Please sit ye up and watch." Gloria sat up.

"Now ye place it this way up, then use your fingers above it and press down to uncurl it, like this," he said as he applied the condom to two fingers of his left hand.

"Now it's your turn to try."

The doctor handed Gloria a condom.

"Perhaps ye need a real penis to practice on," the cunning doctor suggested.

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his enormous erect penis. The veins along his shaft bulged out due to the sheer pressure of blood within them.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed; she had never seen a guy's penis up close before. For a moment she just stared; its knobbly shaft and shinny tip was not how she'd imagined a penis looked.

'His penis is definitely large.' She thought, 'I wonder what it will feel like with something like that inside?'

Even though she placed the condom atop his penis and pressed down the way he had shown, it still took her a few attempts before she managed to unfurl the condom completely.

Then the good doctor suggested, "Would ye like to lose your virginity with an experienced person under medical supervision?"

"Do you mean I should bring my boyfriend here when we ready to do it for the first time?"

"Why; do ye think your boyfriend is experienced?"

"I don't know; probably not."

"Actually, I was offering to christen thee now. I mean, it seems a pity to waste a bonnie condom, dinnae ye wee lassie?" He hinted. Gloria just nodded.

He was eager to have sex with this younger girl. He moved between her legs and eased the head of his cock into the entrance of her vagina.

"Are ye sure you want me to do this, wee lassie?" he enquired. Gloria nodded her head without hesitation.

He pressed his penis a little way into her vagina. "Oh, wee lassie you are so tight."

"Err... sorry doc." She was still a bit shy.

"Well I think we need a wee drop of lubricant." The doctor withdrew and fetched some KY jelly, which he applied to the condom and around her vagina.

"Now I will be a wee bit gentle and do it slowly." He said reassuringly.

The good doctor pushed his penis in a little and then hesitated; then he slid it in further and again paused. Gloria could feel it stretch her vagina each time it went a little deeper. The sensation was most peculiar because the numbing cream had not full worn off, so her pussy lips felt a bit like one's mouth after a visit to the dentist.

He continued this process until his penis was fully in. Initially he rocked his hip back and forth slowly, but gradually he increased the speed.

Gloria tilted her head back; eyes closed; mouth opened slightly as she sighed and swooned in ecstasy.

And so they had sex, Gloria and the paedophile doctor.

Gloria actually had an orgasm before the good doctor, because of his earlier expert stimulation of her.

Gloria felt fulfilled; satisfied she was most definitely a woman now. "Oh; thank you Doc. You were right; there was no pain, just a really intense pleasure."

"Aye; now dinnae ye forget, the prescription is for six months; so ye will need to come back to see me just before then, OK."

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to that, Doc."

Then as Dr Finlay gave her an envelope containing the prescription and half-a-dozen condoms; he thought, 'I'll be glad to see thee too; especially as the penetrating examination will nae-longer be requiring a condom.'

Later that Saturday, Gloria went to the bathroom and removed her skirt and panty. Sitting on the side of the bath, she trimmed her pubic hair with a pair of scissors, then she borrowed her father's shaving cream and a disposable razor and shaved all of her pubic hair. She wanted to be like Miss Lambert, whom she idolised.

***

On Monday, she went to school without panty. In the bus, she sat next to Sue as always. Because they were among the last to get on the bus, they were seated near the front, with Gloria on the aisle.

"Did you do it?" Sue whispered.

"Yeah; on Saturday. It was a bit prickly on Sunday though." Gloria also whispered.

"But it's OK now, isn't it?" Sue asked.

"Aha... How often did you shave?"

"Once a week. That's one advantage of the laser treatment; no shaving. The other thing is, it's much smoother."

"Is it really smoother than this?" Gloria asked as she turned to face Sue and lifted her skirt. The way she faced no one else could see.

"Oh God! Where are your panties?"

"Ssh! Not so loud."

Sue put her hand to her mouth. "Sorry."

Gloria giggled, "They're in my bag, in case I change my mind."

"Wow! ... And yeah, I think mine is smoother; feel." Sue lifted her skirt and pulled her panty aside.

Gloria ran her fingers across Sue's mound and then across her own. When she returned her hand between Sue's legs, she played with Sue's clit. It was the first time she had see another girl's pussy, let alone play with it; she enjoyed it as much as Sue seemed to.

"Oh God; oh, that's great... Don't stop," Sue sighed.

"OK, but I dare you to take off your panties and leave them off all day."

Sue couldn't get them of quick enough; she was so eager to have Gloria continue massaging her clit.

She lay back in the seat; her legs spread apart; her eyes closed; cooing like a dove.

It wasn't very long before Sue pleaded, "Finger fuck me, p l e a s e."

Gloria obliged; inserting two fingers of one hand into Sue's dripping wet cunt, while the fingers of the other hand still worked on her inflamed little button.

Sue reached out and felt for Gloria's pussy; and when she found it, she slid a finger into the warmth of the slit.

They were so engrossed in the pleasure of it all, they initially didn't notice the bus slowing down as it approached the school.

They did not chicken out; their panties stayed in their bags all day.

On the way home, Sue and Gloria sat toward the back of the bus, as always.

As the bus passed McDonald's farm, Gloria rose from her seat and proceeded down the aisle, just like she always did. John reached for her as she passed; she instinctively recoiled, but consciously caught herself. John's hand only managed to feel the silky-soft skin of her nearest butt before she moved on.

When Geoff put a hand up her skirt, she stood her ground; looked him in the eye and nodded her consent. His hand roamed from her bottom to her hip searching for her panties. He didn't manage to explore for very long because the bus slowed and she had to run to get off the bus.

***

On the way to school on Tuesday, when Gloria got onto the bus, she walked up to where Sue sat and looked further back at Geoff. When she caught his eye, she raised her eyebrows as she mouthed, 'sit with you?'

Geoff nodded his agreement, although he was unsure what he'd agreed to.

Geoff and Gloria did not have any classes in common; when they studied the same subject, they were in different classes because of the difference between the normal subject and the higher version.

Immediately Gloria was seated, Geoff started the conversation with, "You're studying higher English, history, etc aren't you?"

"Yeah; why?"

"Have you decided what you want to do after our HSC exams?" (The HSC is the Australian High School Certificate which records a pupil's results in their final year of high school; it is based on their class assignments as well as their results in the exams.)

"Yeah; I want to become an English teacher."

"Ah; then I have some questions for you. You see, my mum is an English teacher and she teased me with these questions some years ago. Let's see, here's the first one; can you think of four words that sound the same, but are spelt differently and have different meanings?"

Gloria thought for some time, before she gave up, "I'm afraid you have to tell me the answer."

"OK. There are actually a few answers; here's one group of four: ... Poor - not rich; paw - dog's foot; pore - part of our skin; and pour - to tip a fluid."

Gloria smiled, "Very good." Then she thought she would try to catch him out, "You said there are a few answers; can you tell me another answer?"

"Well; you can make another group by making plurals of those in the one I just said, but replacing 'poor' with 'pause'."

"You did say there were a few groups, not just a couple; so?"

"There are, but this is the last group that I remember: ... Oar - for rowing a boat; awe - respect or wonder; ore - a mineral; and or - word used to join alternatives."

Gloria laughed; she had finally forced him to admit he had forgotten some of his mother's indoctrination.

However, Geoff countered with this question. "There are two English three-letter words that sound the same; have different meanings; and different spellings, actually having no letters in common. Do you know what they are?"

"Can you give me a clue?"

"I've already given you one of the words while posing the question."

Gloria tried to remember every word he had used, but she couldn't find the answer. When she finally gave up, she thought she would turn the table on him, and ask him some questions.

"What about you; what are you going to do?"

"I'm hoping to get into Wollongong Uni and study engineering."

"You're studying the two higher maths subjects, aren't you?"

"Yeah; I have to if I want to do engineering."

"Then can you explain why '-1 times -1 equals +1'?" This question had always annoyed her ever since the class was first taught it, and it was mentioned again in their lesson yesterday.

Geoff had heard that a negative number can be explained as 'you owe that much rather than own such an amount'. However, that didn't help him to explain her question.

As he sat there thinking, Gloria pulled his hand toward her and placed it under her skirt. Geoff's mind was unable to contemplate her question much after that.

"Ooh!" Geoff was surprised when he discovered she wasn't wearing any panty. He lent closer and whispered, "Um; ah; you going to put your panties on when we reach school, aren't you?"

"Nah," She whispered back with a cheeky smile.

"But ah... Wow!" Geoff's fingers had moved from her hip across her mound and down to her pussy lips, on the way feeling only some short soft stubble covering her silky-smooth skin.

"It's alright; it makes me feel liberated and sexy. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Nah; definitely not."

"Good..." Then she added, "Please tickle my clit; p l e a s e."

As Geoff obliged, Gloria put her hand on the crotch of his trousers. The bulge grew quickly under her hand.

She wanted to please him the way his fingers were working their magic on her. She unbuckled his belt; unzipped his trousers; and pulled his rock-hard erection clear.

"Gee Gloria, what are you doing? Someone will see."

"I don't care; I want to taste you."

Gloria lent over, her back to the aisle, stuck out her tongue and took one lick across the mushroom like head of his dick; the droplet of sticky mucus tasted good, sort of salty. Then her tongue tickled its opening; before she completely surrounded that mushroom with her warm lips.

She pushed her head forward, letting his cock enter her mouth; her lips around its shaft now.

She wanted to make him cum. So she took more and more in until she could take no more; then back and forth she bobbed as she sucked it; she loved the feel of it pumping her mouth.

Geoff moaned contentedly, thankful for her efforts.

He looked down at his lap, trying to watch what she was doing. But her face was hidden by cascades of hair, bobbing up and down. Now her tongue licked up and down his erection while her fingers massaged its head.

What he liked best was when she slid her hand down to the base of his penis to make the skin taught, and then she tickled the tip or around its edge with her tongue.

He was experiencing indescribable pleasure from the mouth, lips and tongue of this beautiful girl. His cock throbbed, swollen and taut, seemingly ready to explode at any moment.

"I'm about to cum," Geoff whispered.

"Uh huh," Gloria attempted to say as he erupted for the first time inside her mouth. She swallowed. His penis pulsed, again and again. She swallowed after each explosion.

After he came for the last time, Gloria pulled back and looked deeply into Geoff's eyes. Her healthy eyes sparkled as she swallowed the last of his cum. She was licking her lips when she coughed, "Ka... Kahm!" This caused her smile to broaden.

He only just had time to rearrange his pants before their bus reached the school.

A few days later they used one of the condoms Dr Finlay had supplied.

And so it was that their relationship became one of friendship; companionship; love; understanding and occasional sex.

----------------

The answer to the final English question and the maths question are in the next Chapter.

12