Cougar House Ep. 003: Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After destroying their senses Margo chose to move on to other boys. Some as eager to touch her as the trio was, others a bit more reluctant due to Cabot and his closest allies. With the instrumental winding down, she made her way to Cabot and Brian. She noted Brian wiping his brow of sweat with, "Are those my panties?" She dropped her jaw coming to a halt in front of him. He looked at the lacy panties and turned pale. Reaching out to hand them to her she took them from him with a scowl. He felt awful for all of thirty seconds. Patting his cheek, she informed him that he was a bad boy. She then stepped over to Derek and handed him her panties. "Don't let these out of your sight." Absolutely not! Derek gnawed on those panties.

A glance at Eric began a second set of Arabic tunes to dance to. Starting off slow she merely stepped into the middle of the congregation and did some magical tummy moves as if seductive breathing. Everyone stood mesmerized. From there the music's beats increased and she dashed from side to side like having a sensual panic attack. Noticing a large stump table that Darryl had added to the creature comforts of the firepit back in the day, she made her way toward it. Guys followed her watching her bare ass shake behind a nearly sheer skirt. The shadows concealed her a bit more away from the bonfire. Curling her fingers to two men she motioned for them to hoist her 135-pound frame up to stand atop the table, allowing it to become her stage. From there the dancing grew fierce. She could almost feel her skirt slipping lower with each vibration of gyrating hips. She ignored it just praying her waist ribbons held the skirt up. If not?

"Oh my God! Look at the lust in their eyes." Her gaze explored each of them, "Everyone here wants me naked. I want to lose my outfit badly but darn it that would just give my new roomies reason to try that much harder to get my clothing off while living here. Teasing is all this should be. For now!"

So why was she trying so hard to give them what they craved? Margo Needy shook her ass even harder, her butt crack exposing from beneath the scarf like skirt. With the song slowing again she decided she needed to tame it down. "Enough Margo. Stop while you're ahead. I should only be teasing Cabot, Brian, Heath, and Eric. The rest should never get the idea I'm easy." A smirk confirmed that she was. "Darn it! Darryl would so want me to push it further. Until Elliot is gone I just... can't."

Skirt slipping down to literally border her clitoral area she moved swiftly to cup her hand over her pussy before it could be seen. Fingers slipping under the skirt and caressing herself sent lightning through her thighs. Tensing up she held her breath as the skirt collapsed to her upper thighs. "Wish fulfilled Darryl. Without my even trying."

Only a single hand over her vagina blocked a view. Squealing at the loss she looked toward Cabot and Brian. Brian wanted it to fall all the way. In a brash move two of the three who forewarned her they wanted to strip her naked moved in and yanked her skirt to her ankles. Standing in awe of being nude from the cleavage down Margo offered a panic-stricken expression. Cabot and Heath rushed to her side pushing the boys away and tried to pull her skirt high enough to let her free hand claim it. Once able to pull it up where solid clothe over her vagina concealed herself, she returned to dancing.

"Get down Margo. That was too close." Cabot extended a hand toward her. Instead, she pointed at Brian and Heath. They realized she wanted to leap into their arms. Brian stepped up readily with arms extended. Heath felt cheated when Margo just launched herself at Brian. Catching her Brian held her high. Her chest touching the top of his head, tummy smothering his face. Large hands gripping her ass he keeps her there for two minutes to inhale her scent and sneakily kiss her lower abdomen. She patted his scalp to be let down, Brian finally relenting.

"I think I had better head back to the house." She catches her breath. "Give me a ride back?"

Brian nods and lets Cabot control him through strict eyes. Fun and games were over. Heath retrieving her purse and dress they lead her through the disappointed army of wagging tongues. At the ATV she freezes up, "Elliot?"

"Don't worry we'll check on him and his girls." Heath reassured her. "Go put some clothes on mom."

"Did I... embarrass you boys? The drinks got to me, and it's been so long since I've danced like that. It burns a lot of calories."

"We're fine Margo." Cabot rubbed her bare back. "Go before we can't control these bastards."

"They wanted you bad mom." Brian winked. So did he.

"I... could tell. That's partly why I stopped. I was afraid..."

"They might take you?"

"Well...yes. But..."

"That you might let them willingly?" Brian placed an arm around her waist, palm on her hip.

"I'm trying not to think about that." She giggled.

"Right! Mom doesn't need to be put in situations like this. We're idiots." Heath felt bad. Only a little though. Even he was battling an aggressive erection.

Within her mind Margo sighed, "That's not true Heath. I love feeling that guys want me. Maybe I want..." She looks back at the hunger posse still slobbering all over themselves. Shivering, she forces herself to straddle the ATV's seat as Brian joins her. Blowing kisses at least to acknowledge that she enjoyed herself Brian revved the ATV and sped away. Clinging to his waist her fingers accidently discover a very large erection. She removed her hand instantly and apologized. He was good. At the house Brian pulls right up to the front steps. Helping her off she stands next to his idling ATV.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow morning when you drive us to the airport?"

"Absolutely. We'll have camp tore down by tomorrow night. I'll personally bring Elliot home later. Let him sleep it off with his pussy pillows."

"Thank you, Brian. For being... a gentleman."

"Oh, I'm no gentleman Mrs. Needy. I'm going to be blunt... I'm going to go find a nice parking spot in the dark and rub one off."

"Oh? Did I..."

"You know you did. When your skirt fell past... yeah... sleep good mom." He cuts himself off. "Trying to behave. Once tonight's over I'll be less... wishful."

"Oh my! Are we certain we can all coexist here together?"

"We'll manage. I wouldn't advise any more belly dancing though." He laughs.

"I'll remember that. Good night, Brian." She leans in to offer a peck to his cheek then climbs the steps, entering her home. Locking up she leans against the door. "Good lord! I want them all."

Brian headed back after thirty minutes of jerking off in the darkness. He found the party waning. Guys were leaving drunk, regardless of potentially being pulled over. Shit happens. Brian wasn't anyone's babysitter.

Two hours of partying later Cabot and Brian checked on Elliot. Somebody had put Margo's panties on over his head. In his slumber he had been inhaling his own Mother's scent. A picture was taken for memories sake, along with covering his lap in opened condoms just to be mean. As promised Brian and Cabot drove him home in the bed of his F-150. Carrying him to the porch Cabot rang the doorbell. Waiting until Margo came down in a short nightshirt and opened up the door, She let Brian carry Elliot in and put him on the sofa at first. Pondering it further she asked them to carry him to his bed where he could rest more peacefully. In Elliot's bedroom, as Margo bent over to place a blanket on her son her short nightshirt offered yet another gift of a clam. In the dim light it was nothing special. A hug too each, the boys headed out to join Eric and Heath in killing the fire. The tents made for a good slumber. Only seven people stayed the night. Margo set Elliot's alarm and left him to slumber.

From her bedroom window Margo Needy watched the final flames dwindle. Touching herself she shivered. She wondered... shuffling to her husband Darryl's office she located a pair of high-powered binoculars and returned to her window. Priming to focus on the boys standing around the fire she bulged her eyes. All seven of those left there were facing her home dead on and masturbating. Zeroing in over each magnificent cock she realized just how big the boys were. Whimpering as her return surveillance caught their mad ejaculation techniques bordering on obsessive, she reaches beneath her night shirt and fingers herself further. A single thought as she saw three of the seven spit cum from overworked erections came to mind.

"I should have let them sleep in the house."

Next time! Margo masturbated for an hour before passing out. Over ten names crossed her lips. Wet dreaming her specialty. In her final whispers she praised her lovers.

"Night boys. Another time I swear."

She knew there would be many more times.

Her slumber would rely on muscle relaxers. Even they offered little to relax her having to send her son away. The thoughts of being left alone out here when so many young men could violate her against her will frightened her. For every fear came a wetness between her legs.

"I can't wait."

Her passing out lasted little time. Making her way downstairs she opted for a glass of wine and the ambiance of her fireplace. Toys kept her busy.

"Yes Darryl... I still want them all."

Patience!