Cougar House Ep. 010: Pro Motion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tickles." He moans faintly.

"Your balls look full. How is that possible after cumming so much already?" Her toes taunt his scrotum shifting them about.

"I guess you do that to a guy. Refill the gas tank that is."

"I like hearing that. I expect lots and lots of cum as part of that invisible lease agreement."

"My pleasure."

"You have a very noble looking cock, Heath." She decides to use both sets of toes to pry his hands away from his beast, allowing her room to massage his cock with both feet. "Have you measured him?""

"7.5! 8 on a day like this." He boasts. "That feels awesome Margo."

"Of course! I have many talents. I can brag as well." She whispers softly to maintain the erotic atmosphere.

"Can't wait to find out what those talents are."

"Perhaps someday. Live for the moment Mister Talbot. The future is uncertain."

"You sound like a gypsy." His cock was throbbing under her toes, making her eyes flare with intensity.

"I'm going to play with myself Heath. You may continue jacking off for me." Easing her feet away she lands her feet on the edge of the table and begins fingering herself. "Mmmm! How many fingers do you think I have inside my pussy?"

"Holy shit! Two?"

"Good guess. I'm too tight for more than two." Oh, she could fit more easily, it was all about the mental visual.

"Shit! My dick is thicker than two fingers. Could be four."

"That would be curious." She whimpers with a yearning expression. That dick was magnificent. Sadly, not Brian's. They all had really big dicks. That gypsy didn't see her fortune coming.

"Sure, you don't want to hop on?"

"I'm... sure." No, she wasn't. Her heartbeat was pounding at its allure.

"Not even as a taste? On and off?"

"Don't do that to me Heath." She cries within her thoughts, "Eric said the same thing. Resist Margo, resist." She was intent on toughing it out.

"Sit next to me at least? Maybe hold my hand?"

"Not this time Heath. Just picture me masturbating naked in front of you."

"Grrrr! I've been doing that even before you walked in. Dammit! I should have brought some lube. I'm drying out. Spit on my cock for me? Seeing as my face is covered."

"I can do that. Remove your hand." She leans forward then has a brilliant idea. Fingers dipping deep into her wetness she juices her palm then reaches over to wrap her fingers around his girth. Spreading her juices all along his beast for three lofty rotations she removes her hand.

"I didn't hear you spit."

"I didn't. You're wearing my pussy juice."

"WHAT? OHHHH, FUCK." He jerks off harder than ever. His reaction made her giggle. "Should be your pussy. Should be your pussy. Should be your pussy."

Laughing at his chant she smiles deciding to go ahead and sit on the couch next to him, her back to the opposing arm rest. Stretching out a bit she places one foot on his knee, the other propped up on his shoulder.

"You joined me. Awesome!"

"Heath?" She softly speaks while burrowing fingers within her gorgeous pink pussy.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me what Brian, Cabot, and Eric think of me." As if she didn't already know. Any other secrets told might give her a hint of that which she wasn't aware of.

"Seriously? They fantasize about you as much as I do. Brian told me about breakfast in bed. That was hot. Did they turn you on?"

"It was only breakfast." She hides her false nightmare to make it more erotic. She had only performed like that because neither Cabot nor Brian knew the other had already tapped the Cougar. Both boys had kept their word about not bragging to the other. If they had talked, they were playing her own game. She believed they were keeping her secret.

"They said you..."

"They said I what?"

"Masturbated while they watched."

"What? I was unaware of that. I... had dreams of my husband... I did touch myself. Did they... enjoy themselves?" Of course, they did.

"FUCK, YES! Who wouldn't? You're beyond any Goddess Margo."

"Sweet talker."

"Only being honest."

"Thank you."

"Can I ask you something now?"

"Anything."

"On the truck ride... did you... hope we would massage you everywhere?" Where had she heard that one before? She shook her head. Everywhere but her pussy and tits as it was.

"The thought was there... but so was Elliot. I would have stopped it."

"Yeah, but on the way home."

"I entertained the idea of allowing it. However, my emotions got in the way. It would have been traumatic at the time."

"Yet when you had Brian stop to let you take a piss on the interstate, you took your panties off and gave them to Jeff."

"Teasing. At one point I hoped you all might get... handy, I suppose you did, I recall my dress was more of... a sash about my waist. My tranquilizers blurred my judgment. Those days are over." Not even close she thought in hiding her desires.

"Are they? Look at what you're doing right this minute. You're just inviting us. Me at least. Unless... you're doing this to the others too." He faced her even blinded.

"I am not." It was better to lie for the moment.

"Why me?"

"Because I felt generous. Quite horny actually. Hearing you mention my name as you masturbated, then seeing you use a magazine photo as inspiration... drew me in."

"Can I borrow some pictures so I can blow them up into posters for my bedroom?" He chuckles.

"I would be honored. Just respect the magazines. No creases or dare I say it, pages stuck together."

"Maybe those photo printed bed sheets you can order with your picture on it?" She giggles and uses her foot resting on his shoulder to gently nudge his face playfully. "That way I can dry fuck you at least."

"Stop." She laughs, "That's too funny."

"I'm serious Margo. If that's the only way I get to sleep with you, I'm cool with it."

"Heath?"

"Uh huh?"

"I'll make you a deal."

"I'm listening."

"If you can keep today a secret, I'll consider doing it more often. I don't want the other boys to try anything. I need time to trust all of you more than I already do." They keeping her secret at least gave her an idea of their trustworthiness.

"So, lie to my boys? Not brag about this."

"For now."

"You'd evict me if I blabbed?"

"I have no desire to evict any of you. I... want you here." She pointed at her vulva as if he could witness it.

"Want us here or WANT US?"

"Hush Heath. I'm not answering that question."

"You said anything. Be honest."

She removes her fingers and licks them eying his beast, he was barely jerking off talking so much. Lowering her feet, she repositions to sit Indian style on the sofa facing him. The silence of her actions worried him.

"Margo?"

"I'm here."

"I know that. Did I offend you getting too personal?"

"Not really. I'm just trying to sort my life out. Having you boys here makes me feel safe. I hope that's true. If you all seem to want me, I'm not so sure I really am safe."

"None of us would ever hurt you, Margo."

"I want to believe that."

"Have I peeked? No. I won't either."

"But can you keep this between us?"

"Yeah... I know I can."

"Answer me this... let's say I did have sex with you... or say Brian... would either of you become obsessive and demand more?"

"Brian is crazy... once he gets a taste of you, he's going to want it three times a day." Hearing this she bites her lip thanking the Sex Gods for small favors.

"And you?"

"Do I want you bad enough for more than once?"

"Yes."

"Margo... just point me to your bed I'll be there. On your terms, nothing pushy." Oh, he would grow to be pushy. Count on that!

"I like that answer." Her toes tease his chest. "What about Cabot and Eric?"

"Let me just say, if you gave in to us you could have one of us every day for a very long time. Easily the entire six months until Elliot comes home."

"Only one of you?" She sighs, her other toes teasing his scrotum, fluffing it up.

"Dang Margo, you sound greedy. Greedy Needy!"

"I've missed sex since Darryl's been gone. Raising Elliot this last year by myself has kept me isolated out here alone. Very, very alone. I love sex more than I could ever make you understand. Darryl... when he was home, gave me more than any wife could ever expect. He was incredible in bed." She pauses, "You need to work on that erection Heath." She notices him listening more than stimulating it.

"Oh, yeah!" He returns in full force.

"That's better. As I was saying... Darryl would often take me away on trips and show me off."

"Exhibitionist?"

"Yes. He... loved watching me play in impossible places. Quite often he put his reputation on the line in public. We were never once... turned in."

"Public display?"

"Yes. He would dare me to strip in clubs. Blindfold me and release me among... I really shouldn't be telling you these things. I don't want any of this information reaching Elliot's ears. He would be crushed." She was curious if Heath would talk about her son as Cabot had.

"I don't know if crushed would be the word. Not to betray Elliot but he isn't an angel. He likes porn like the rest of us."

"Yes, but hearing of his mother being so... slutty..."

"Awwwww maaaan! I can't betray Elliot." Sure, he would, just not now when he needed her to trust him.

"Tell me... I know you boys did not befriend my son without ulterior motives. You did it to get close to me. I'm not naïve Heath."

"Kind of true. Elliot grew on us though." He falters stroking his cock again.

'OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE. GIVE ME THAT."

Margo sits up leaning over his lap and spits in her hand twice before claiming his penis within her grasp. Jerking him feverishly while cupping his balls Heath Talbot rests back feeling lousy for letting his thoughts abandon his erection.

"What changed your mind?" He hisses.

"Unlike you I can talk and touch myself at the same time." She snickers. "Has Elliot ever heard you guys talk about me? Did he know you wanted me?"

"We made crude comments all the time, but we respected you too. At first we teased him a lot but then we sort of pumped him for info on you."

"Like what?"

"Asked if you ever did any nude modelling."

"I have done some private shots. I'm certain there are a few portraits in other men's homes. Darryl loved taking pictures. I can honestly say I miss that."

"I love photography." He chuckles.

"I would let you take pictures of me when you prove to me, you're trustworthy."

"I'll earn your faith in me."

"What did Elliot say about the nude modelling?"

"He told us... maaaan don't make me do this."

"If you want to cum on my tits, I expect honesty."

"Whoa! Seriously?"

She unseats herself and kneels between his legs to begin using both hands on his beast. Her tits poised on his thighs.

"Daaaamn! Titty fuck me?"

"Answer my question."

"He said he found a photo album of nudes in your husband's office here. An album devoted all to you."

"Did you search for the album?"

"Not really. I just got here last night. Temptation might have made me snoop in the future though. Just leveling with you."

"I know where that album is. Perhaps a treasure hunt is in the future." She smirks playfully.

"I'm down for that."

"And, UP for these?" She lets his cock go in order to lift closer and smother his erection between her breasts. The feel of her tits made him exhale loudly.

"Can I fuck them?"

"As long as you keep filling me in on what I want to know."

"Open book. Open photo album." He laughs, "Fuck it ask me anything?"

She watches his hips rise and fall between her compressed melons, the tip of his dick taunting her chin. The sensations made them both sigh.

"So, my son has seen me naked."

"Oh, hell yeah. He may not brag about it but he admitted to seeing you... masturbate. He even took video of you with his cell."

"Why would Elliot do that?"

"You only adopted him, Margo. He's a red-blooded American male just like us. He lusted over you a little, I think. Well, a lot."

"Did he play the video for any of you?"

"No. He said he deleted it. We weren't sure he ever really recorded you. Fuck this feels good."

"Yes, it does."

"Why are you so interested in Elliot seeing you?"

"I suppose I never knew my son as well as I thought I did."

"He loves you."

"I have no doubt. Perhaps a bit more than an adopted son should."

"Can you blame the guy? You're fucking sexy as hell."

"The night of Elliot's going away party..."

"What about it?"

"When you all dumped those coolers of ice water over Elliot and I. Did... his other graduating classmates..."

"Like seeing you in that wet see-through dress? You know the answer to that."

"Was that planned?"

"Yeah, it was Brian's idea. Of course, we didn't know you would be wearing a thin white sundress with no underwear. My turn to ask... was that planned?"

"It was a hot night. Hotter with a bonfire going."

"Was it planned?"

"Yes."

"You wanted us to fantasize about you, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you wore a similar dress on the way to the airport?"

"Yes."

"You wanted to turn us all on?"

"YES."

"You want to fuck all of us, don't you?"

"YES HEATH... YES. But I can't..." She sighs heavily, "Let me discover that trust first."

"Holy shit!" He sits stunned.

"Did... your other classmates enjoy my dancing in front of the fire?"

'Oh, yeah! Graduates of Hard on High School, Class of 2018. They didn't call us the Wildwood Oaks of Penisylveinya for nothing." He laughs. Their team was not the Oaks. He merely jested.

"That's very funny."

"Do I detect interest in more than the four of us living here with you?"

Unwilling to answer that possibility, she sighs loudly easing away from his cock. Disappointment immediately became evident. Troubled slightly Margo flicks his crown with her index finger to watch it dance. He was staying nice and hard now.

"Don't move."

Standing up she stretches a bit before crawling up on to his lap. Palms planted on his chest she sits back with his cock wagging high, allowing it to touch her labia.

"Are you going to...?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!"

Easing on to him without using her hands to guide him in she gasps, as did he.

"Fuck!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gently she lowers, giving her pussy a chance to enjoy the invader. Reaching his balls in her descent she feels them mash against her thighs. Warm and cozy she remains there as his beast throbs within. Closing her eyes to bask in her fulfillment she feels his heart racing under her palms. Relaxed, she lifts her palms away and moves them to his face. He was too afraid to even touch her hips.

Lifting her shirt and panties above his lips she leans in and kisses him with a hint of passion. He absorbs her attentions, welcoming it with exhales of contentment. For three long minutes they kissed warmly. Suddenly, Heath grew bolder and put his own palms on her back and draws her too his chest, her monster melons crushing against him. He sighed heavily into her mouth, as did she within his.

Leaving it up to his decisions she sat there enjoying this tender moment. Thoughts lost in a brief romantic intermission. His right hand running up under her hair to palm her neck seemed the thing to do. Scenting her own panties made Margo roll her eyes back. Not even her sweat on the garments ruined her allure.

A thrust begins on Heath's part, Margo whimpering slightly. As he increased his movements she tensed up, his crown striking her G-spot so gloriously perfect. Even blinded he just knew she was beautiful and adoring this moment. He couldn't make himself fuck her any harder, desiring instead to offer a hint of love making. The respect was being earned. After his three friends doing their damnedest to destroy her, this newest lover could very well be the best of the four. At least he cared enough not to be so aggressive. Not that aggression didn't turn her on, it did. With her emotions all over the place this past week, this was sorely needed. The Cougar purred. Heath Talbot was just promoted to favorite pussycat. Oh, Margo, the tiger is merely pacing. Foolish slut!

For forty minutes she let him do all the work. Cumming joyously while stealing each other's breath. He too was granted the opportunity to cum inside her. No screams. Just contentment. "Thank you." She whispers, kissing his earlobe. After a moment to listen to his breathing she decides to remove his blindfold. Shocked that his eyes were still sealed tight she smiles and kisses his nose. "You can open your eyes."

"I don't think I will. Trust starts here."

Another passionate kiss shared, she eases off of his cock, and crawls from his lap. Standing up she looks down at his drooling crown and leans forward to lick the cum from his urethra. Savoring his sample, she kisses his dick and walks away. Even as he sat there, he never once turned around.

"I'll see you at dinner."

"Frozen pizza?" He offers.

"Salad for me."

At the door she lingers, hugging it with an expression of respect.

"Heath?" She whispers just loud enough.

"Yes?"

"Three things..."

"What are those?"

"One... like I said, please don't abuse my magazines. I don't want the pages wrinkled or sticking together."

"Got it." Heard the first time.

"Two... that couch is leather. There's a can of leather upholstery cleaner in the pantry."

"I'll get right on that."

"Three... Yes."

"Yes?"

Hearing nothing but the door closing he fidgets, eyes still sealed to be certain he wasn't being tested. "Yes, what?" He pondered. After a minute or two to think about it he concluded her response was due to his earlier question. "She's interested in more than us four. Whoa!" Surely that was the true test of his loyalty. If he kept that to himself, she would trust him. Right? Eyes open he found himself speechless. "Damn that was hot."

From her bedroom Margo Needy thought the same. "Let's leave this all to simmer a bit longer before I let them all in on each other. Build the tension until none of us can stand it any longer. I want them to..." Her fingers attack her pussy as she lays in bed imagining the swarm of attention, they might attack her with. Even Heath could hear her screams down the hall from the office. Panting still, he realized something, she had left all of her clothes behind. Gathering them he left the office and stepped to her sealed bedroom door. Listening to her rallying cries of ecstasy he had to jerk off one last time, her red panties corked over his crown. As she climaxes with deafening decibels, he snarls and unloads into her panties. With a smug expression Heath dangles her panties on her doorknob and leaves her tank and shorts on the floor.

Waiting for him to leave Margo having heard him outside her door nibbles a nail. Shadow leaving, she leaps up and stands at her door listening until she heard Heath's door close. Quietly opening her door, she grabs her clothing, discovering the dangling red thong last. Retrieving it she feels the wetness and brings it to her nose as if smelling a flower, eyes bright and sparkling. Door sealed she leans her back to it and enjoys the scent of his cum.

"He just made the wait that much harder. Mmm! You can do this Margo. Create the tension a while longer. Four down." She concludes her plan just that fast. "Four more to go." What that meant would start tomorrow.

Now? Showerhead time.

12