Cougar House Ep. 011: Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

"Would it change how you want me if I told you?"

"Fuck no. Tell me a thousand and I'm still tapping you nonstop."

"Not quite that many." She giggles, "Half of that maybe."

"Five hundred guys?"

"I'm a nympho Cabot. Darryl brought that out in me in my 20's. I touch myself ten times a day when alone. Now I have you boys."

"Would we ever be enough?"

"I don't know. For now, yes. Please love me."

"I do love you. We all do."

"Do you think the others can accept how many I've been with?"

"I know so. I will say this though... when they realize you're a nympho they're going to abuse that."

"I hope so." She snickers blushing.

"Sounds like the shower shut off." He followed a sudden silence in the distance.

"I should get ready for Brian. Do you think he will be happy that I'm choosing him to be first?"

"Second, but yeah he's going to go crazy on you."

"You might hear us with your bedroom right next to his."

"Want me to take off? I can run to town I need a few things from the Dollar store anyway."

"It might be better. Brian might want to brag or ruin this by doing something stupid." She knew what Brian wanted but at the same time in order to maintain her story they did need privacy. "Can you buy dish soap?"

"Sure."

"I should go before he catches me here."

"I'll head out in five minutes."

"Thank you. Soon there will be no need to hide."

"You might want to hide." He laughs, "You won't get a minute's rest."

"I will always be available to satisfy you."

"Good to hear. Hey Margo?"

"Yes Cabot?"

"Are you aiming for a thousand?"

"If it happens... I will demand more."

"Fuck yeah! Major slut."

"I am." Smiling warmly Margo Needy left his room and went straight to Brian's. He was still across the hall in the bathroom. Entering his bedroom, she disrobed and crawled into bed awaiting him. Knowing Brian liked her nimble she pulled her legs behind her head and locked her ankles into place. Prying her labia wide she offered her hole up to him the second he stepped in. Bright, pink, and juicy.

Hearing the bathroom door open Brian Hancock crossed over in only a towel. His bedroom door wide open he hesitates and looks at Cabot's. Before he could say a word Cabot steps out keys jingling.

"Where are you going?"

"Dollar store. I need snacks. I'll see you later."

"Dude!" He starts to tell him about Margo then freezes, "Get me some cupcakes."

"Paying me back?"

"I'm good for it."

"Alright. Back in an hour." Cabot Ross bolted downstairs.

Moving to his room he entered and immediately saw Margo in her contortion. Puckering he whips his towel off and dives into bed next to her. She maintained her pose just to see what he might do. Reaching under her he pokes a finger up her butt pucker for meanness.

"Now this is what I'm talking about. I dig how flexible you are. Can you stay in that position while I fuck you?"

"As long as I can. I've never actually been fucked like this before. I'm here to make you comfortable Brian. Do you want that massage?"

"Damn straight I do. After I cum in that sweet pussy there though."

"I will never deny you that privilege."

"Every time?"

"Every time Brian. I love the feel of how much you've wanted me."

"Cabot took off."

"We can still leave the door open in case he comes back. I'm getting close to being ready to let everyone in on our secret. Just a day longer?"

"Kept my yap shut so far. What's one more day?"

"Thank you, my handsome lumberjack."

"Let's do this." He hops up to his knees and primes his fist sized beefy crown up to her pussy and slips past her labia. Her vulva braced to accept a small arm she rolled her fifty percent of her eyes up inside her brow at the thick entry easing deeper one inch at a time. In passing her G-spot Margo rolls her eyes completely white.

"Soooo big... fuck Brian." She huffs. "I can get used to this."

"You better. I'm tagging these holes every fucking day. You better beg for it too."

"I can do that. I love begging."

"Sometimes I detect a submissive side to you." He fucks her holding her feet behind her head to make certain she didn't lose her own grip. His trajectory straight down and deep, her face buried in his muscular chest.

"Darryl expected that of me. I can be very submissive but raising Elliot I needed to be in control. I'll be both for all of you. I must be both. Even though I'd prefer never being in control."

"You take care of bills, and we'll take care of this juicy cunt."

"Deal. Don't be afraid of breaking me, Brian." She giggles.

"Harder, faster?"

"Prove to me you're a real man. I don't think you have it in you." She taunted him.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He dedicates his thrusts into destroying her brain. His added enthusiasm sent her hormones into overdrive. Yelping, crying out her desires, moaning at every nerve that he challenged.

"WANT ME BRIAN."

"I do want you."

"LOVE ME."

"Hearts are swirling around my head MILF."

"POSSESS ME BRIAN."

"As in own you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She pleads with every tunneling thrust hitting bottom. Scrotum crushing into her ass cheeks with devastating slams. Those would be tender come morning.

Brian was growing smug thinking of ownership. Halting his thrusts deep he picks Margo up and stands next to his bed. Fucking her aloft in her contorted pretzel position made her insane.

"Like this Margo?"

"YES BRIAN. FUCK ME LIKE YOU'RE STEALING MY SOUL. PROVE I'M WRONG ABOUT YOU BEING A REAL MAN."

"Dunno how to steal any soul but I'll try. As far as me being a real man... prepare to forget your name." He huffs. Carrying her back to the bed he leaves his beast within her but guides her weight and body to rotate around his cock until she faced away from him. Forcing her legs to stay prisoner he buries her face into his bed and tags her doggy style. It was interesting and eventful. Margo was screaming and cumming nonstop. Seconds after she gushes warm cum all over his cock he pulls out and uses her juices to lube her ass. A penetration of her anus sent her into richter scale tipping convulsions.

"TAKE IT BRIAN." She cries into his mattress.

"ON IT WHORE."

His entrance slow at first, worried he might hurt her, she sucked up the temporary agony before begging him to hit it harder. He couldn't agree more. Contorted anal was a first for both. She wept her pleasure; Brian shot his load deep. Drawing his beast back to pull out, his load pooled up on her pucker like milk from a cow.

"Fuck yeah Snow White." Roughly he whips her over and looks at her red face crying. "Shit! You, okay?"

"My legs are asleep."

He breaks smug and unfolds her limbs to stretch her out and massage feeling into her legs. Sighing she sits up and chooses to fondle his balls. He tilted his head back at her tenderness. Eyes soft and doe like she whispers. "Thank you, Brian. My real man!"

"Massage me now." He peels away and lays on his belly. She stands long enough to leave and return with baby oil. Coating his entire backside she crawls back into bed over him, straddling his lap. Instead of using her hands she leans forward stretching out over his entire frame. Using her body, she massages him with her tits and thighs. He puckers at her efforts. "Nice! Hey, couple days back... when Cabot and I brought you breakfast in bed..."

"Yes?"

"I wanted to rip that sheet off you and fuck you in front of Cabot. Blow his mind."

"Why do you think I put my dream show on for you? I wanted you to, that way Cabot would have joined in. You boys got shy."

"Not shy. I just played your game. Cabot bought it."

She smirks knowing Cabot Ross had done the same, playing along for her benefit. It was amusing how naive they were being.

"He wanted me to use my dash camera to record you playing with yourself. I made it look like I forgot to leave it."

"You should have used it. I love seeing myself play."

"Oh, once this shit is out in the open, I'm leaving a cam in every room." He laughs.

"Mmm! Catch me doing all sorts of nasty things with you boys."

"Let me roll over." She lifts to his left to allow him to reposition, dick high. "Ride that cock." She happily climbs on and joyously rode hard, feeling her pussy tight around his girth, her pink interior peeling outward, then back in with each gyration. Falling over Brian his arms coil around her to rub her back while they kiss. "Man, you know what you're doing."

"Darryl taught me how to be the best slut around. Trust me I practiced a lot." She smiles then storms his lips to silence him, her ass hopping up and down over his inserted beast. Both of them climax again harder than before. Just as she thinks Brian had been exhausted, he rolls them both over and he tags her hard all over again. The bedding was going to need stripped and washed.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK SO MUCH BRIAN." She weeps, "Never leave me my beautiful boy."

"I'm so going to play naive the day you tell the guys."

"Good. Let me act shy then you can all take me at once."

"WOOHOO! Gangbang."

"If everyone doesn't shy away... YES."

"They won't. We're going to own these holes."

"They're all yours. I will never once say no. You have my word."

"Slut!"

"Yes... I think I am."

"You think?" He laughs.

"I AM."

"That's better. Now give me a real massage."

For forty minutes Margo eased his aching muscles. Kissing every inch of his backside. Brian Hancock began to snore, still she massaged.

"Four in one day. I'm back in form." She smiles, "Tomorrow, I take them all at the same time."

She was ready.

The fourplay was over.