Cougar House Ep. 021: D.M.V.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On my way over the road once I apply my stickers."

"In a huge hurry?" She asks holding up the line. People were behind her now just to get an up close look at her butt. Eric relaxed knowing they made good camouflage.

"Heading to Tennessee. You holding me up? I'm carrying dog food." He cackles showing off a toothless mouth.

"If you wait awhile I'll give you a show."

"Show you say?"

"Let me do my business here and we'll be right out." With a sly grin Grampa starts to move on. Passing him with a playful tug on his goatee Margo moves to the counter and greets the employee. The man behind the sticker counter tries to keep it cool but wanted to let her know his thoughts. "Very nice. How can I help you?"

"Thank you...Sherman." She eyes his name tag, "I need two stickers. One for this plate, and one for this one." She passes him a hand written note along with her expired Identification card. Looking up the plates as confirmation of shared ownership with Darryl Needy he looks up with a smile, "Mrs. Needy? I loved your husband, so sorry for your loss. Big 10 fan."

"I'm a fan of Big 10's too." She winks as Eric holds his breath, her hand on his crotch firmly gripping his hidden beast.

"Awesome. Ummm? You might need to get this I.D. renewed."

"My next step before I leave."

"I'm paying for the Corvette sticker." Eric adds trying to remain calm.

"Alright. $114 dollars each." Eric hands her his own credit card while Margo slides her VISA through a card reader. Paying hers she removes her chip then slides Eric's in before turning it over to him. As he types in his security code she looks over her shoulder at the drooling masses. Batting her lashes she blows the room a kiss.

"Alright folks. Here's your new stickers. Again, sorry for your loss. Darryl was one in a million."

"He was indeed. Bless you Sherman. I'm going to go tease in line for my I.D. You're welcome to stare at me if you like."

"I'll do that." He winks and lets them move on. She decides to let Eric go get her a number. Seeing so many others before them they knew the truck driver would end up losing hope and moving on. The few open seats left were in the center of everyone. Sliding in front of an aisle of men, Margo let then rub her buns on the way through. Eric just blushed and allowed them to paw her up. Even women touched her.

"This is insane." Eric scratched his head at how much she was getting away with without so much as breaking a sweat. Steely nerves kept this slut going full throttle. She even went so far as to act as if she missed her chair and sat in a man's lap. Apologizing to him he offered to let her stay there. Instead she sat next to him.

"Such a gentleman." She patted the man's knee. "It's warm in here."

"Lots of body heat in a closed environment." The man grins as she fans her halter top revealing her breasts.

"Normally, I adore close body heat. What number are we Eric?"

"70."

"Missed it by one number." She giggles thinking 69.

"Funny you say that." The man next to her shows him his number as 69.

"Mmmm! Love too." She rubs Eric's crotch then looks to her neighbor's. The man winked and motioned for her to feel free. She hesitated looking around her then notes a hunger in all of her onlookers. Shrugging she just reaches over and plants her palm on his brewing erection. He nodded his approval and sat back enjoying whatever she had to offer. "He must be really big." She whispers.

"Straight eight. Still wanna sit in my lap?"

"That might get us all in over our heads." She shies with a pouty frown. "Settle for this?" She winks and locates his zipper, lowering it with a bit of help. Without pulling him out she slips her hand within and grips his cock, stroking it right in front of everyone. Eric was blown away. Margo Needy was unstoppable, thriving on the risk factor with a mischievous grin all around the room. The man leered around her at Eric looking to see if he was mad, thinking they were a couple. They were in her mind. "This makes our wait worth it, don't you agree?"

"Your man there looks pale."

"He's fine. I love you Eric." She makes it known in front of everyone near them.

Gritting his teeth Eric took his own risk and reached between Margo's thighs digging for the zipper and drawing it forward until her pussy came into view. Leaving the upper half zipped he looks to the man and says, "Help her out." Edgy but willing the Man reached over and began rubbing her pussy. She smiled at Eric and offered a hint of yearn. Fingers enter her and thrive about making her bite her lip. Without blinking she looks at people watching yet trying not to look obvious and draw too much attention to them. Everyone was in favor of seeing just how far this could go. Numbers dwindled as time passed. The Man was feeling ready to jizz and let her know it by digging inside her deeper. Eric held her free hand just to keep her in control over her emotional state. She was fighting moans hard. At number 68 the Man cum in his jeans. Margo removed his fingers and drew them to her mouth, licking them without a worry in her world. She would save herself for Eric.

"Number 69?"

"That's me." The man left his zipper down and left her side. Without washing his hand he took care of his title transaction and looked back at her with a glint of admiration. Margo zipped up her thighs but still left her ass hanging out when she was called up. Leaving Eric to his sweaty brow she marched straight up and visibly showed off her ass until her I.D. card was updated. Hearing of a new card being mailed to her she accepted the computer copy and thanked the woman. Boldly, leaving her the woman fanned herself and called the next number.

Awaiting her by the end of their aisle, Eric had left his seat , taking her by the hand and leading her from the D.M.V. Once outside he slapped her ass hard, then laughed as they hugged each other mid walk. His hand slipped in between her crack and massaged her pussy all the way to the SUV. At the passenger door he kissed her hard and called her "Skank."

"Do you truly think that of me?"

"Naaaa! Just being crude. Man, that dude loved you."

"All men love me Eric. I'm here on this Earth to please men any way I can. Blame Darryl."

"Blame? Thank him you mean. Fuck I'm loving this exhibition shit."

"You should try it."

"Maybe. Not yet though. I bet that trucker took off."

"A shame. I wanted to fulfill your request."

"Let's get gas and wash the Edge."

"Alright."

Getting in Eric drove to a convenient store and filled up the gas tank. He knew he was going to drive it more often. Of course with a license plate that said "5LUTTEE" he would get laughed at. Why would Darryl get such a plate and drive it himself? Weird. Leaving the gas station he drove across Wildwood to the best car wash in town. Here they had a lengthy drive-thru power wash, changed oil on the side, and had a detail shop. Workers took his cash and set him on his course toward a guide rail. Putting the vehicle in neutral it would lead him through on his own.

As the cashier pointed out the sign rules Eric proceeded with Margo reaching over to rub his erection again. In a swift move she had her pants totally unzipped and pussy feeling frisky. While two men outside washed the underside and tire rims with pressure wands and soap she coaxed Eric's erection back out.

"He hasn't lost his size. Good boy Eric." Using the motor on the side of his seat he slid all the way back and reclined. She in turn straddled his lap and inserted his beast up inside her. Doing all the work Margo rode that cock hard. In her movements she pulled her halter completely off and cast it into the backseat. Save for her legs Margo Needy was nude. She fucked him really hard as the vertical brushes cascaded the exterior, the windows soaped up and disguising their playtime. Eric as ever was in awe of her lust and adventuresome spirit. With only a few long minutes within their hidden cocoon she cum all over his cock, drenching his jeans in the crotch. He nutted up in her just as the rinse rained down on the windshield. Best quickie ever.

As the track ended she continued riding him until the vehicle stopped. It took a worker to knock on the window to break their lust enough for her to peel off of Eric and take her seat beside him. Raising his seat forward Eric put the car in drive and pulled up to the garage door exit.

"I want an air freshener." She giggled as two men who began hand drying the exterior drooled over her through the windows. She fluttered her fingers at them and they wagged their tongues as if eating her out.

Eric rolled the windows down and requested a cherry air freshener while Margo pinched her nipples and flirted with the men on her side of the SUV. She took the time to remove her jeans and toss them back too. Now she was totally nude. She went so far as to ask a man to clean her inside window. Opening the door for him she stayed in her seat and let him work around her. Margo Needy was shameless. All the while she fingered her pussy in front of him.

The man with the air freshener took it to her side to enjoy his own eye full of her beauty. Showing her the freshener cubes she directed him under her seat. As one man vacates the other does as told. Her pussy mere inches from his face as he places the freshener under her seat.

With the toot of a horn behind them Eric motioned the workers to step away and put the Ford edge in drive. Waving goodbye Margo busted up laughing, "SO MUCH FUN."

"Keep those clothes off." Eric snapped. She looked impressed by his behavior.

"There's the true Eric. I like him."

"Only one highway leading toward Tennessee. Let's catch up with that old trucker." He squealed into traffic and rushed through Wildwood. Obviously, it was unlikely that they could catch up to him, he had a strong head start. Worth a shot though. Outside of town Eric exceeded the speed limit without getting stopped. He might get a ticket but at least they had the sticker even if it wasn't on the plate yet.

Doing 80 in a 55 they blew past their road home and did their best to beat him to the Interstate going South.

"Semi up ahead. Might not be him but it's still a trucker. Up to it?"

"Of course I am." She wipes her fingers on his cheek giggling, leaving her wetness on his chin. He laughed even as he flinched. "I'll pull next to him safely, you see if it's him." Without a reply Margo unhooks her seatbelt and moves to her knees to lean up through her window. Hair whipping in the wind, tits proud and loud.

"Oh my God! It is him." He hears Margo's glee as she waves up at the old man. A honk lets them know he sees them. In a burst of speed Eric moves ahead and back into his lane. Flashers activated Eric finds a soft shoulder to accommodate both their SUV and his tractor trailer. The old man slowed his rig and carefully pulled in behind Eric. Margo was out of the car wearing only her stiletto heels and racing up to the trucks drivers side door. Opening it she cautiously climbs up to greet him.

"I thought you was just teasing an old guy like me."

"I am. But, I always keep my word." She lifts up to kiss him on the cheek. "Can I give you a show?"

"Back in my bunk?"

"On your trucks hood."

"For traffic to see? Hell yes Ma'am. You just be careful getting up and down from there. Don't scratch the paint."

"Thank you...?"

"Pete."

"Oh my God. I was just making fun of Peterbilt earlier." She snickers and climbs back down shutting his door before taking her heels off leaving them on the ground. Eric behind her assists Margo in climbing back up and maneuvering her past the mirrors. It was a challenge but she managed to climb out on to his cab's nose, then crawl into position to face Pete in his seat. Scooting close to the windshield she plants her feet on the glass and spreads her legs wide. Looking Pete in the eye she starts fingering her cunt again. He was smiling up a storm.

Hanging on his door Eric began recording her on his cell and talking to Pete, "Thanks for letting her do this. She's something isn't she?"

"Better than any porno." Pete cackles.

"Join me Eric." Margo whimpers loudly. "Let Pete hold the cell."

"Uhhh?" Eric notes traffic flowing from both directions.

"Live a little Kid." Pete nudged him verbally.

"Fuccccck!" He hands Pete the cell leaving his camera running. Crawling out on the hood with Margo Eric begins stripping his clothing off. Margo halts her fingering and rolls to her hands and knees giving Eric room. Pants down he leaves them on, along with his tennis shoes. Shirt off, he was nude all the way to his knees. Easing behind her on the hood he penetrates Margo and starts fucking her. Gripping her hair he yanks her head back and looks straight at Pete holding the cell steady.

"FUCK ME ERIC. SHOW ME EVOLUTION." She cries out.

In a bold move he releases her hair and grips her by the throat and pulls her upright against his chest. Choking her he fucks her harder than ever. Pete was able to witness Eric's dick moving in and out of Margo. Her juices trickling down on to the metal. For long minutes he hit her cunt hard, even as cars going by were honking. Life was good suddenly. Eric never felt more alive. In a brash move he lets her throat go and encourages her to mash her breasts into the windshield. Within Pete got a stunning close up of her 40D's in a slide across the glass.

Dragging her away she offers Pete an expression of pure ecstasy. Mouthing the words to Pete he read her lips as, "I want to cum hard for you Pete."

From his seat Pete Lowry nods his approval and lets the recording hear his voice, "You just cum up a storm young lady. Music to my hearing aid."

Screaming at the top of her lungs Pete captured her flood bursting all over Eric and the nose of his truck. While filming him, Eric tilted back and nuts exceptionally hard inside Margo's pussy, every expression, every strained look, every egotistical glint of power over her documented. Margo in response shook like a twig on a falling tree. Collapsing over the windshield Margo kissed the glass leaving lip gloss in the form of her lips. Pete ended Eric's film for him and pulled his trucks horn repeatedly. Loud and clear he let the couple know how much he enjoyed their performance.

Pulling his pants up and tugging his shirt back on Eric crawls from the truck first then awaits Margo to gain enough energy to join him. From the steps Eric holds her aloft in mighty arms as she kisses Pete on the cheek thanking him again. It was then she noticed Pete's dick out. Not looking very lively she pouted.

"Don't you fret young lady. At my age it barely gets any action anyways. Viagra doesn't do a damn thing. You just know you made my lifetime." He pats her cheek lovingly. One final kiss to his knuckle Margo climbs down and collects her heels from the shoulder. Cars driving by get a twerk. She was alive and beyond ecstatic.

"You take good care of that gal Son."

"I will Pete. Thanks for being so cool." He claims his cell and joins Margo by the SUV. Hopping in after a final wave to Pete, Eric tears out on to the highway. Thrilled by their achievement Eric turns around a mile down the road in order to head home. Passing Pete on the road they honk at each other.

"Are you glad I helped you evolve?" She shyly smirks at the driver.

"Yeah, that was hot as fuck. We're definitely doing more of that kind of thing. I loved what you did at the D.M.V. too."

"Does DMV stand for Dicks Massaged Vigorously?" She giggles playing with the abbreviation.

"Nice. How about Driving Margo's Vehicle?"

"Digging Main Veins?"

"That's horrible." He chuckles at her attempt.

"Declaring Me Valuable?"

"That rings true. I know I value you."

"Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Pull over and fuck me again."

"Backseat down, hatchback wide open?"

"Flashers on."

"I think we're the flashers."

"Mmmm!"

People certainly honked. They must have been horny too.

==================

Coming soon : COUGAR HOUSE 22 : Boom BoXXX

12