Cougar House Ep. 033: Duck Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naaaa! Something happened. You're not the Hellbent Heath I grew up with. You know you can talk to me of all people Buddy."

"I told you I'm good! Don't you worry I'll be back in top form for the bonfire. That slut is gonna obey like never before."

"I won't let her get hurt Heath. Neither will Eric. So don't go getting too vicious on our Landlady."

"Worry about yourself Ross! Let's catch up I wanna see her reaction to what Hancock had planned. Should have been my routine not his. This passion shit is more your speed I just went with it."

"Girls might like you more if you offer them romance instead of bondage."

"Says you!" Heath chuckled. "I was close to my game over at the country bar. You saw that, so why question me now? Can't a guy have an off week?"

"Sure!" Cabot just knew something was wrong. In time it would become public knowledge.

Further up the path and deeper into the thicket Margo Needy found her second spare bed. This time though it was only the mattress in a small clearing. The only other difference were four foot metal spikes driven into the soil at the four corners of the bed. She knew that was going to be interesting. Seeing Brian Hancock nude she slowly walked over toward him. He unlike Heath was ready for his bondage moment. So was Momma Margo!

With Eric saying, "Action!" She followed Brian's pointed finger to kneel on the bed, further instruction led to her laying face down on the cushy mattress. The twin poles at the head of the mattress had clips over plastic coated steel cable. Connected to the cable were wrist cuffs from her attic which he applied once she had stretched out. Arms held firm in their wingspan Brian moved in behind her and coaxed her on to her knees but at full arms length. Ass lifted he spat into his palm twice before using it as lube on his cock. A demonic grin at the camera he spoke to Eric, "Do it like they do on the Discovery Channel." Ramming his cock into her welcoming cunt he reached across Margo and gripped her long brunette mane and nailed her hard. Appealing to the camera he added, "You too can put the Proprietor of Wildwood Inn in her place should you stay, complementary of...well...the Proprietor herself. Isn't that right Ms. Needy?"

"I'll hike the room rates up just so you can take it out on me." She squealed as Brian increased his insertion speed over and over again. The boys resisted laughing at her enthusiastic response. "Who needs a golf course! Just play three holes in my well groomed back yard." Nodding at her outburst Brian grinned at the camera.

"Invitation in the male!" He pointed at himself to emphasize the male aspect, then pulled out of her sloppy cunt and lined up to her butt pucker. "Par for two!" With very little mercy he plunged deep into her asshole. She was so used to anal these days it wasn't any struggle outside of the fact Brian's girth was nearly the thickness of a beer can. Margo Needy was a champ. It did remind her to wear a butt plug all day tomorrow to be better prepared for the eventuality of the bonfire boys overpowering her.

"Double Bogey!" Cabot had stripped down and scurried into the shot. Without even pulling out of Margo's ass Brian rose to his feet and lifted her body up off the mattress to allow Cabot to crawl beneath her. Once he was settled in Brian brought her down on top of him and Cabot inserted his cock up into her still trickling pussy. She was cumming hard and gloriously at her double penetration. Looking over at Eric, Cabot added, "Wildwood Inn the doors are always open, front and back. Tell her Coach Darryl Needy sent you." She was honored that they would incorporate her late husband.

"Watch the Birdy!" Jeff swooped back in and dropped his trousers. Gripping Margo by her hair he introduced his cock to her throat. Face fucked equally as hard as those in her other entrances, "Birdy's an Eagle...three under par!" In response to his charm Margo had just enough slack in her arms to flap them like an actual eagle in flight. Eric lost his narration skills after that. All three roomies lost their loads to the avian beauty.

Pulling out of Margo first Brian lured Eric in to witness her cream pie bubbling up from her anal cavity. "Cum on down to Wildwood Inn. Stay awhile! You won't regret it when nature calls. Milk her for all she's worth."

Jeffrey slipping back from Margo's drooling jaws led Eric in to record her mouth full of jizz. "Word of mouth gets you loads of praise, so bring a friend." He bantered.

Panning down to Cabot the blond haired stud winked at the camera, "The driving range is always open. Bring your own balls. TaylorMade to fit her Volvik...I mean her vulva." They all chuckled at his golf ball brand word play. Jeffrey unclipping Margo to free her from her bonds sat up on Cabot and smiled at the camera.

"Just call me the Main Course! Please look up our website for availabilities." A tongue full of white cum ended the show. Once the camera was off Margo Needy hopped on Cabot's beast. "OH MY GOD! I worship you guys."

"Goes both ways." Eric gripped her chin, "Swallow that shit." Down the hole in one!

Helping her to her feet, cum streaking down her inner thighs she could barely stand. Having sympathy Heath moved in and apprehended her tossing her over his shoulder. "Next stop the Duck Blind!"

Charging off with her giggling in his clutches Heath headed down the path until it veered off on to a secondary walk way. She knew exactly where he was going. Elliot's Treehouse! Having given up on the secrets her son had hidden there she simply enjoyed the rough exchange. Heath seemed to be back in form again, perhaps trying to prove to Cabot nothing was wrong. That, or he simply got past his helplessness that day with Fanny. He knew he needed to let it go.

With everyone dragging behind Heath's head start the former high school wrestler reached the treehouse estate they called, Crowe's Nest! Elliot's Aerie! Bri in the Sky! HEATHen's Roost! Albeit Ross! or simply...the Duck Blind! In Elliot Needy's day...the Duck Behind! Sitting her down on the ground Heath pulled her back to his chest and moved his right hand up to grip her by the throat slightly rough. "Like what we did to the place?"

"Interesting!" She gasped. Before her dangling from the bottom of the wood structure were multiple sex swings, six in all. Each of them were on wenches that could lift them into the air by six feet, supported by steel cables. "When did you guys find time to do this? That could not have been easy to set up."

"Had friends help out. Snuck out here when you thought I was at work. Project helped me clear my head."

"Is your job that slow?"

"Of late only a couple hours each morning. I really need to look for a better job."

"Rent is due shortly!" She chuckled.

"After tomorrow night our rents paid up for three months Bitch." He whispered into her ear, "Isn't that right Slut?"

"Yes Master!" She didn't care how it was paid as long as she got the money. Sadly it was her working for it just to get the money. Still, she was happy.

"Damn straight!" He walks her over like a zombie without letting her go and encourages her to take a seat in a swing. Laying back her ankles were locked into their stirrups fanned in her former eagle glory, pussy wide to embrace whomever intended to nail her. Wrists clipped so that she could not reach for anyone also found a third clip with a much shorter lead. Moving behind her he yanked her head back and surrounded her throat with a collar which he locked her in with. She could only look straight up at the treehouse floor. What made it more special was he putting a blindfold over her eyes. No more floor!

"Is this why you call it the Duck Blind?"

"Yep!" He admitted as the other boys caught up with Heath's greed.

Cabot admired the work Heath had put in on the treehouse, "Damn dude! How did you hook up those wenches on the underside of the treehouse?" Even Brian and Jeffrey were impressed, moving to examine other sex swings.

"As a painter you learn how to dangle from high places. I went full on Michelangelo at the Sistine Chapel."

"Respect Buddy!" Eric puckered.

"Suspended six seats! Bri and Jeff can bring out their stepsisters. Cabot can hook up Maria or those waitress twins." Cabot had a certain bicyclist blond that lived in Maria's apartment complex more in mind.

"You bringing Fanny Filmore?" Bri chuckled.

"Naaaa! There's a gal I fucked in the schools swimming pool. I think I'll be calling her here soon."

"Oh, right! That Jenna chick!"

"You look comfy Mom." Brian toyed with Margo's collar then patted her cheek. "I say we do this tomorrow night and leave her blindfolded so she has no clue who's hitting her holes."

"I don't want all those asshats knowing about the Duck Blind." Heath insisted. "This should be reserved for royalty...meaning the immediate family. At least until we make it a special guest room for the Bed & Breakfast."

"Sounds like a plan." Cabot slapped Heath on the shoulder, "Good to have you back."

"Never left! Just taking a breather." Heath simply could not admit the slap to his ego.

"Why do these need wenches?" Jeff questioned tugging on a wire.

"I'm not fully done yet. Once I am we can all dance in the air. I'm gonna come back next week and add steps and belts to keep us harnessed while inside her or whomever we bring out here. Just need one person on the ground to man the controls hooked into the generator up in the treehouse. Once a certain Mother coughs up the front door key so I don't have to break it down."

"No reason to hide it any more." Margo spoke up, "I only hid it to begin with because of Elliot's trunk of porn videos. With my being his unwitting actress it took me a minute to cope with his...twisted crush on me. I blame Darryl...mostly myself."

"Damn right it's your fault Slut!" Heath fingered her in her seat, she smiling at his invasion. "You were created to be man's best hole. Even if that means Elliot. You know Darryl let him fuck you to prove that point."

"I was blindfolded!"

"Like you are here and now." Heath goaded adding a third finger. "Duck! Duck! Goose!" His thumb poked her anal cavity too off and on.

"This is true." She moaned then giggled. "You keep doing that my legs will start quacking." Quaking! They knew and rolled their eyes at her. For a brief moment they were all blind.

Heath had Margo at his mercy so positioned himself to burrow his knuckles deep inside her vagina, twisting, turning, jabbing, appealing to her nerves like sensual lightning strikes from heaven above. Toes curling at her captivity inform those near and dear of her already brewing stormfront. Cabot stood behind her to prevent her swing from moving about under a turbulent sea of juices about her boat. To each side of her Brian on her left, Jeffrey on her right pinched each of her nipples as if clamps to assist in her maintained flight path. With free hands looking for mischief Brian started something that his brother insisted on joining him in. Both reaching up over her gaping mouth curl and hook the corners of her lips like a fish in shallow water. Sucking on their fingers seemed like the right thing for MILF Momma Margo to do.

Squirting heavily to everyone's satisfaction she squealed with her mouth incapacitated. Rejoicing at her violent cascade Eric caught the flow spitting as if in 3D directly at his pointed camera lens. Poor Crowe...drenched by an aquaDUCK. He would dry off on the way back home. Easing back out of range of any further tide left Heath room to remove his glossy fingers and reach over her perfect body and place his own fingers between her lips. With Brian and Jeffrey already there in waiting she now sucked on five fingers at once.

Behind her Cabot stroked her hair to let her know at least one of her tenants cared about her in a sensual manner to override her sense of control and demand. He should know by now she lived for this kind of outcome. Rationally speaking he did but he simply loved this woman they owned, this Mother that treated them like true sons. Heath taking lead again lowered his hand to his revealed cock and penetrated her sloppy angel and fucked her even with his fingers still in her mouth. The crowd around her keeping her in a stationary hover gave him the power and just enough leverage to offer her another stimulating orgasm. Director Crowe knelt low to the ground to capture his balls crashing against her stunning ass cheeks. In, out, in, out Master Talbot had the perfect union. Momma was greedy giddy!

Pulling out just in time to pepper her belly he grabbed her ankle and motioned the others aside. Just abandoning her mouth led Margo Needy to grieve over their loss. Turning her seat toward Jeffrey he dropped his drawers and mounted Margo as Heath's rotation replacement. A sweaty five minutes of constant spelunking and dunking he too yanked free to milk Momma's torso. The spin moved on to Cabot no longer treating Margo like a pet, he now ready and plunging into her for another screaming orgasm. Her sensitivity level off the charts made an invasion force of birds in the trees take flight in a chatter of fear.

Round and round she go where she stopped all would know. Brian nailing her next with only seconds to coo sought his own release six minutes into reentry. Her tummy was becoming a mine field of jizz, her belly button a cute duck pond in it's own right. Four down Director Crowe passing the camera off to Cabot allowed him his chance to get her tail feathers wet. Choosing her anus after so much real estate claim he made Margo react with persistent pants of, "Harder! Faster! FLOCK THE SHIT OUT OF MEEEEEEE!" Laughter withheld but the expressions were priceless.

Not stressing it he simply coated her cavity and pulled out to smack his drake on her overly sensitive clitoris. All spent the tenants union spun her around and left her there for fifteen minutes to go off and start dismantling the bed they had set up near the pond. Cameras left trained on her actions while gone would be viewed later in the evening on her large screen TV.

Momma made popcorn. Extra butter!

"I can't believe you fell asleep in that sex swing." Cabot chuckled!

Her response a sheepish reaction more like a furthered narration. "At Wildwood Inn there is only rest after the weary."

"Your snoring sounds more like a moose mating call, not a duck call." Eric reached for a hand full of buttery goodness.

Brian leaning over her behind the couch to obtain his own hand full of popcorn countered with, "Maybe we should have gaggled her."

"Good idea!" Heath who sat directly next to naked slave Margo relieved her of the popcorn bowl in her possession, passing it off to Cabot. Standing up to drag her to her feet he moved her over the coffee table face down and made her outstretch her arms to hold the sides, rope ties brought up to tie her wrists into place. Her feet resting up on the sofa cushion at Eric's assist she looked as if she were flying. Stepping in between she and the TV, Heath knelt down and lifted up a fashioned duck call with a ball gag band attached to it. Pulling the band around her head for a tight fit he placed the duck call between her lips.

"Bedtime! Reed it and weep Slut!" The interior reed had been removed so peace was in the blind.

Jeffrey manning the remote switched off their movie and put it on an earlier recorded film of just the duck pond in all of it's serenity. Lights out the boys took her popcorn and left her to PONDer tomorrow nights bonfire.

Duck Dynasty!

They really should have let her pee first!

____________________________

COUGAR HOUSE 34 MINOR DETAIL coming in April ( Guaranteed )

12