Cougar House Ep. 038: GAME TrAIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The taller guy was all up on me. He had his dick right up on my ass...twice. It felt freaking huge. That guy who nutted on Wonder Woman? Oh my god, Crista. I wanted to lap that cum up right off of her ass." She gnashed her teeth, "You know what I mean." Not gay! "I soooo need laid."

"Me too! Maybe after a cooling off period we can swing by and apologize again. Wear something less... khaki?"

"Creepy at first but I think we're just jittery. Don't you?"

"Did you see that crazy connection Regis had with that Margo? What was that about?"

"He's in love." Olivia laughed.

Strangely, she envisioned kissing Brian. Blushing over it she peered out the passenger side window to avoid Crista seeing her. Crista in her own thoughts still heard Margo's cries of bliss. It had been equally as long as Olivia since her boyfriend dumped her, no sex since. "I need me some Superman. I'd gladly be his Lois Laid."

It was a long ten miles home with wet panties on.

********

Eric finding his sister Lily and Ben Dunn sitting in the living room dressed in damp clothing, he told them to get off the furniture. Lily up first pointed at something of interest there in the room and asked about the cage on the floor in front of them. The one with fashion magazines neatly opened within, and the dildos strung about. Oh, and a dog dish that said Slut on it. Eric had no answers! Fucking Talbot!

Back at the treehouse Brian tapped Margo just to say he did, also venting his frustrations over Olivia's timid flirtations. Oh, well! Jeff just watching his brother unload into Margo had a good laugh with Heath over the whole cat trapping him inside.

Discussion over the Cat Ladies Jeff sighed, Crista was pretty hot. Heath didn't really put much thought on either woman. Once Brian finished up, he used bottled water to clean his private parts. Walking pants less down on the ground he carried his jeans over his shoulder with the intent to free ball it home. Once ready all four of them hit the trail and walked back to the house.

Forest behind them, the swimming pool looked inviting. Brian plucked Margo up and went running into it with her in his arms. Splashdown the water turned red around her, but it did clean her up. Ditching his t-shirt in a toss over the edge of the pool he chased Margo around, squealing with a joy unmeasured. She loved her boys.

Hurling his own clothes on the concrete, Heath having carried them rather than get dressed, he still bloodied in the crotch and legs joined them in sanitizing after a dive in. Margo was giddy and remained in the pool even after the boys got out and walked into the house naked. Jeff just stood over the wading Margo and looked at his cell. A splash to get him wet, he growled and stripped, joining her in the pool. Yep! Nailed it!

Lily Crowe saw both Brian and Heath's big dicks as they walked through the living room to head upstairs. The awe of two huge cocks swinging, Brian's pecker more pointing at her as if saying, "You're next!" she dropped her jaw. Good thing her brother Eric was upstairs changing for work and hadn't gotten after them for being so bold in front of her. Ben hadn't seen her reaction to them, he was more interested in Margo swimming, Jeffrey pinning her to the pool wall facing him in the French doors. Her expression riveting Ben knew Jeff had his dick inside her. Awesome!

"Sup Lily?" Heath smirked at her. "Besides me and Hancock."

"What happened out there? I saw the cat ladies drive off. That must have been scary."

"We wrestled that pussy to the ground." Brian chuckled heading upstairs, dick bobbing. At the top of the landing, he turned to look down at Lily and stroked his cock just to intimidate her. "That was some pretty sexy backseat driving in Eric's car." He had seen her, she blushed hard, but pondered his compliment. She had to look away.

"Uh huh! Go away Heath." She frowned yet trembled with excitement. Having known Heath for years she just flicked his meaty crown in passing then raced off to avoid him attacking her. Being her brother's best friend there were a number of times over the years he had wrestled her with her in teasing, Heath a former wrestler in high school. Tickled mostly! Copped a feel on occasion. Nothing too outgoing to make her feel wrong about it. He was tired so he let her go to join Ben at the French doors without retaliation.

"Lusting over Margo?" Easy observation, Ben was rubbing his crotch and got busted.

"Not really! Just thinking." He stopped to avoid more ridicule and turned to face her.

"About what?"

"I love you, Lily." Eyes bulging, breath held, she calmed her surprise then hugged him. Margo leaning on the edge of the pool watching the young lovers smiled. It might have been more from Jeffrey hitting that G-spot so dramatically each time he penetrated her cunt. Still, Margo drifted into thought between moans.

"It was good to know you're still with me Darryl."

She would visit the Sanctuary before Winter.

Just to say hi to Regis.

Even if he really wasn't Darryl.

Cat had her tongue!