Cougar House Ep. 048: PETER PAwN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astonished by his words of basic disrespect, yet his thoughtfulness in volunteering to dry her off was an interesting contrast. Even if he had no intention of taking her to bed, she simply clammed up. A hand assist in standing, he followed her from the tub like a gentleman. Towel on a rod taken down he briskly dried her hair until she laughed. Grinning at her he gently dabbed her body of droplets. At her pussy he knelt down to cleanse her then lay his head against her bikini region. She felt his warm exhale glide over her clitoris and palmed his scalp. "Wow!"

"Don't hate me."

"I don't! I guess I'm not sure what to feel. I really like you, Cabot. I mean I understand, I think. I just don't know if I can go any further knowing I'm one of a dozen."

Calculating in his mind he panted, "Seven! Isn't that the perfect holy number? Seven days to create the Earth?"

"I was rather hoping I could be your world."

"Am I God?"

"Uhhh? No! Maybe." She sighed. "Don't make me choose between you." She laughed. Releasing his scalp, he faced her and kissed her clit. "OH, FUCK! Don't do this to me, Cabot."

"What? This?" He licked her clit this time, sparking her knees to go weak. Deciding to move higher he kissed Grace's body all the way up, yet not going after nipples, merely passing through her cleavage, up her throat, to her chin, then dealing with starving lips. She melted into his kiss. Towel behind her he used both hands to dry her backside before dropping the towel at her ass cheeks using it as a cradle to yank her into him. HIS!

Five long minutes they made out standing there. Lips growing weary he kissed her nose then grabbed his cell. "Now let's get down to business."

"I thought you didn't want to make love..."

"Job offer!"

"What?"

"You don't have to take the job but I'm looking out for you. You don't want your dad paying your rent, right? Volunteering at Hellacious Acres doesn't help. I know it was just to get close to me. Now that we're closer you don't have to do that. This won't be the last time we make out or use showerheads." He winked at her, she lost in his eyes.

"What kind of job?"

"Remember, Roselyn Albright? The lady that gave your dad the thousand-dollar tip that she started to give me?"

"Stupid move on your part, but yes."

"I got her thinking she needs a maid. Once you see her house, you're going to have an orgasm."

"Sounds fun as long as it's you that's helping that along."

"Always! I'll negotiate your pay. Honestly, if it all works out you should move in with her and work off your stay."

"Moving fast, Romeo."

"I'll be around there a lot. I'm her personal trainer. We can both go running with her, seeing as we're track stars. Mountain bike works great when you'd be living on a mountain."

"She lives on a mountain?"

"Owns the whole mountain. The view is crazy insane. The mountain and this body." He looked her over playfully. "Similar peaks." He poked her nipples making her flinch and swat him away.

"What's the catch? Are you seeing this Roselyn too?"

"Something like that. If you don't want the job because I fuck your boss, I totally understand."

"Seven? You really have seven girlfriends?"

"Well, technically I haven't fucked three of them, but I plan to. You would be eight."

"That's comforting. Let me think about it. I do want to get out from under my parents' money. I have a lease here though. I'll probably just, shit... a mountain to climb every day. Just call me Moses!"

"That's why I said move in there, so you don't have to ever be late for work. Trust me the perks she has in that multi-million-dollar mansion is just plain sexy. Five floors believe it or not. Indoor pool on the lowest floor below ground. Movie theater, dance floor, mood rooms to play in, bar, you name it."

"Interesting, I'll admit that. So, would I be seeing you fuck Roselyn?"

"Right out in the open. Just like she would see me making love to you."

"You don't love me though."

"Doesn't mean I can't show you passion. Or rough sex. Pending on our emotions."

"Fuck!" She was so wet she was dancing in step. "Take me up to see her place."

"Tomorrow?"

"I have classes. Shit! How can I live up there and go to school? I have no transportation other than my bike."

"She wants to buy me a car. I won't let her because I don't want her money. But if I did break down, I'd let you use my grandma's car. She loves you."

"Awww! At least that's one Ross that does. No driver's license though."

"We'll figure it out. You could take classes online. Her internet up there has to be powerful because she's a savvy businesswoman. Hell, I think I saw a cell tower on her lower property. Might be a windmill though."

"I'll visit. See what she offers me."

"Gets you closer to heaven."

"That's true. Elevation, it has to be up there."

"Also! I talked Rose into unloading a buttload of clothes to give to your dad's church as charity. She rarely leaves home, and I won't allow her to wear clothes at home."

"Excuse me? Personal trainer my cute ass."

"It's complicated."

"Uh huh! You better not expect me to be naked all day long. I'll quit."

"You'll quit arguing." He drew her into another kiss. He loved playing tough.

"Cabot?"

"Yeah?"

"This is just crazy. I want you."

"Bearskin rug by Roselyn's fireplace this weekend?"

"Oh, I hate you. I've always fantasized about a bearskin rug. Wait! Are you moving in with her too?"

"No! I'm staying with Margo. In doing that, Roselyn learns she can't buy me. You might not be alone with her up there. That place needs at least two maids. My friend Heath might be her pool cleaner. Errand boy!"

"Is he going to live there?"

"No, I won't let him. For him it's just a job. Even though I know he'll try and abuse the courtesy. There's another reason for you there fulltime, to protect Rose. Don't let him take advantage of her."

"You're not?"

"Only sexually! I'm more an advisor."

"Pick me up here at 6:00 tomorrow night?"

"I work at Hilltop until 5:00. I'll shower up at Rosie's. You can shower with me if you want. She has a shower big enough for six people."

"Maybe we'll both slip, and you can land on me. Hint! Hint!"

"On that note!" He backed up then walked away. "Seeing me out?"

"Let me cover up."

"Rather you didn't." He smirked, leaving her behind. In a squeal she gave chase palming her breasts. At her door he kissed her once more, then picked her up with a hand around her waist. Taking her outside to the rail he kissed her even longer. The emotions building up inside Grace at the idea of being seen naked, she fed on his mouth with everything she had. Her back to the upper landing Cabot caught the Mexican dude coming home from the far end of the parking lot. Prying Grace's ass cheeks wide without her sensing his showing her off, Cabot gave the guy a show. Nodding the well-dressed Amigo unlocked his door and went inside. Hearing it Grace pulled away and looked over her shoulder with awe.

"You did that on purpose. Now he's going to hit on me."

"Just tell him... I only serve my master."

"Whatever!" She giggled. "Think that would work?"

"Try it! Works for Roselyn."

"Great! I'm giving this... you a chance, Buddy. I better get loads of affection. Wait! Is Maria the other maid?"

"That's a thought, but I kind of like how Maria cares for my grandma. Granny needs her as much as I do. I'll figure out the other maid. Oh! Do you know Melanie Bush?"

"From the nursing home? Tattoos? Never wears underwear under micro thin scrubs. Let me guess you're fucking her too?"

"Not yet! It'll happen sooner or later. Kiss me goodbye I have to get back home to Margo's and change clothes."

Sweltering!

Goode enough for him!