Could Cheat but Couldn't Lie

Story Info
What did she tell her sister?
5.8k words
4.34
227.8k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,154 Followers

[From reading and writing stories in the Loving Wives category I'm sure it is misnamed. Seldom are the wives Loving. The wife in this story isn't. As always votes and comments are encouraged. This story was revised on 27 June 2012.]

*

Over the last two months my wife had rekindled her close relationship with Helen, her sister. Before that we saw Helen and her not-so-bright-husband about three times a year. Now it was becoming a weekly thing. Helen used their times together to bitch about her husband and the things he screwed up. It started me wondering what my wife said about me.

A needle and thread are not tools I normally use. My Mom used them because she made quilts while I was a kid and she thought it a good thing for me to learn as well, even though I was a boy. Fast forward thirty years and I discover I still remember how to use the needle and thread.

From a small box normally kept at the bottom of my toolbox I retrieved a small device that looked like a small white button. It matched the other six buttons on the front of my wife's favorite silk blouse. With tiny scissors I snipped the original button off the blouse, removed all the threads from where the button had been and sewed the device in its place.

I hung the blouse on its hanger and took it back in our bedroom, hanging it back where I had found it. I heard the shower still running in our bathroom. I quietly walked back to my home office and opened my laptop.

Opening the new program and typing in my password brought up a picture of our bedroom. I played with the controls until I could hear the sound of the shower and see clearly into the bedroom. I listened on headsets.

I heard the shower shut off and the hair dryer come on. Minutes later my naked wife came into the bedroom and started to dress for her dinner with her sister. I watched. She pulled on some suspender hose and a skirt. She stepped into a pair of low heels. From a drawer she got a satin cupped bra and started to put it on, stopped and applied a touch of perfume to each nipple, then she put on the bra. She took the silk blouse off the hanger and put it on. If she was going to notice the replaced button it would be when she had her fingers on it.

She didn't notice. What I had noticed was that she didn't put on panties. The suspender hose left her perfectly trimmed pussy bare. As I watched her I wondered, 'Why would she leave her pussy bare... unless she planned on using it? Why put perfume on her nipples?' Wanting to know what she and Helen talked about had led me to discover more than I suspected about my wife.

Once the blouse was buttoned she sat at her vanity and did her face and hair. I watched. The camera in the button looked into the mirror and I saw everything. When she was ready she checked her watch, got her cell phone out of her purse and hit a speed dial number.

She said, "Eight o'clock at The Ocean Front. Outside by the front doors.." She hit a new speed dial number and said, "Remember, you don't answer any calls at home until I call your cell. Thanks Sis."

She dropped the phone in her purse and stood up. I hit a few keys and my screen showed iTunes and Dave Brubeck. As Rondo ala Turk played Lisa came into my office and kissed my cheek. I lifted the headset and asked, "What time will you be back?"

"No later that 10:30. We all have to work tomorrow. You don't need to wait up."

"Ok. Say Hi to Helen for me." She nodded and waved as she left the house. I turned the monitoring program back on. She played the radio in the car and sang along with a song until she was almost at the beach. She parked and took her cell phone out of her purse and I watched as she set it on vibrate and dropped it back in her purse.

If I weren't suspicious of her this would have been fun. I wanted to shut off my computer and not know what she was doing there, but I couldn't stop watching. She walked from her car to the restaurant at the edge of the pier, "The Ocean Front." We'd never been there together. She didn't go inside. She stood in the shadows where she could watch the front doors.

I looked at the time display on the computer: 7:58pm. My eye caught movement on the screen. I saw a man coming around the corner of the restaurant. He looked around and walked directly to Lisa. When he was ten feet away I snapped a picture of him and started the audio recording.

"Any trouble?" He asked.

"None." Lisa said. They both looked around and seeing they were unobserved, they kissed. They walked away from the restaurant out onto the pier. As they walked they talked. I adjusted the volume.

Lisa asked, "Have you got a plan?"

"I think so. Last time I saw Pete was a month ago. I weighed 190. I'm at 180 today. When I hit 170 I'm gonna have lunch with him and tell him I have cancer."

She turned and faced him, "You don't, do you?" I could hear the concern in her voice.

"No. When I hit 160 he's gonna ask if there's anything you two can do for me. In an offhand way I'll joke that he can let me sleep with you. If he goes for it, we're home free. Once he let's me have you he has given permission and that's the end of that."

"He'll let you do it! He'll come home to me and sell me on it as an act of kindness."

He smiled. "A dying man's last wish." They stopped in a mostly dark area of the pier and kissed. His hands unbuttoned her blouse and moved the camera enough that I couldn't see what he was doing any more. Lisa was good enough to supply commentary.

"Bill, I love it when you suck on my nipples, but be careful. If you leave a mark Pete will see it."

A minute later she said, "Do the other one." The camera shifted and she groaned and I heard a slurping sound. Again and again.

She whispered, "I don't have panties on."

"Oh my God! Bill, go easy. Yes! Right there. Next week lets get a room somewhere!"

"Can you take an afternoon off work? We could get miles from here and actually use a bed." Bill suggested.

"Tuesday. I could take the afternoon on Tuesday. Then we can take a couple of hours and do this right, again." He walked her to a picnic table and she sat on the edge. He lifted her legs and entered her. Even with the motion of the camera attached to a loose blouse I saw his cock spearing her and shots of his hands groping her tits.

They heard a noise and Bill dropped her legs and turned away from the noise. She covered her open cunt and stood beside the table.

Bill looked at his watch and started buttoning her blouse. My wife said, "You need to be taken care of." She dropped to her knees and because of the way her blouse was still loose and her arm position the camera was looking up at her chin as his cock slid into her mouth. Three or four wet, noise filled, graphic minutes and he grabbed her head and unloaded into Lisa's mouth.

She cleaned him up and helped him button and zip up. She reclosed the front closure to her bra and buttoned her blouse. Four more kisses and they walked back to the restaurant. He turned left and disappeared. She walked past the restaurant and got in her car. On the way home she ate, chewed on and swallowed six breath mints.

When I saw her turn on Washington Avenue I shut down the computer and went to bed.

She came in and undressed in the bathroom. I heard water running in the sink and then heard the toilet flush. She came to bed in a t-shirt of mine and panties. I made believe I was asleep until she got into bed, then I woke up and asked, "How's your sister?"

"Fine. I think she's mad at Gordon, but she didn't want to talk about it."

I said, "That's unusual. Being mad at Gordon is about all she talks about."

She kissed me and rolled over and went to sleep. I almost gagged. That mouth came to me from having Bill's cock in it! I laid awake for over an hour, thinking.

When I woke up Lisa was done with her shower and dressed for work. I did my ritual and was ready in time for us to walk out the door together. At every opportunity all day, whenever I wasn't heavily focused on the job at hand I thought about my wife and my best friend. This was the guy who stood up for me at our wedding!

I needed a plan. I needed to know why they were doing this to me. Was I that bad a friend, that bad a husband? Did I deserve this?

At lunch I sat with six other guys. Most were about the same age as me. I said someone had lent me a tape and the show was about a guy who found out his wife was cheating. I said the guy in the movie took his wife to counseling and by the end of the show they seemed fine.

That opened the discussion. I learned things about the guys I'd worked with for ten years that I didn't know.

John Kingsley said, "I was married once before, to Beth. Three years in I found out she'd been doing her boss for five years! All the time we'd known each other she'd been banging her boss! We didn't go for counseling! I found out on Wednesday and that weekend I had an apartment and I moved out." He'd been remarried to Alice for five years and the pain was still fresh and vivid in his voice.

Sitting across from him was Louis, the old man of our crew. He was forty-two. He looked up from his stew and said, "If she agreed to be faithful when you got married, then the first time she sucks or fucks another man's dick you ain't married any more. All bets are off. It's just like sports. When the ball leaves the court, it's over."

I asked, "So, you'd divorce her? Kick her to the curb?"

He looked up again and said, "What I need a piece of paper for? She wants a divorce, she can pay for one. I'm gone. The day after I find out my woman is doing someone else, you won't see me here. I'll be gone."

Hank spoke up. "At church they tell us to work it out. They talk about forgiveness, putting things from the past into the past."

I asked, "Wouldn't you want to know why?"

"Does knowing the temperature of ice change how it feels?" Louis asked. I nodded.

Bob Thomas stood up. "Lunch is over." He said. We all went back to work. I thought about it. What difference would it make why Lisa was fucking Bill? If a pipe in my house is clogged do I care why? Not really, I just want it fixed. If there's a fire in the house, will I spend time figuring out why it started? Hell no, I just want the fire out!

All afternoon I stewed. Then I called Lisa's sister. I called her at work. She answered professionally and when she found out it was me her voice changed. Friendly instead of professional.

"Helen, I need your help. Lisa's birthday is coming pretty soon and I want to make it special. Can we sit down and plan something? I feel I need your help."

"I'll help. When do you want to sit down?"

"Can you get loose Tuesday afternoon?" I knew Lisa would be busy.

"Sure. Where shall we meet?"

"Any good restaurant near where you work will work for me. Quiet, well lit and good food."

"Got it. How about "On the Beach"?" A restaurant actually on the beach where the chairs are in the sand!

"Great! Noon?"

"Let me write it down."

"Don't put lunch with Pete. If Lisa saw that she'd get the whole plan from you and ruin the surprise."

"I'll put lunch with Sandy." She spent ten minutes telling me about the asshole things her husband was up to. They had been together two years longer than we had and he had screwed up so many things I was amazed the man could walk across a room. And yet... Helen stayed. Something kept her in a relationship that clearly didn't work.

I volunteered to work Saturday. On Sunday I made myself busy with projects at home. In the back of my mind I knew the house would soon be on the market. Lisa tried to get me to go to a movie on Sunday night. She wanted us to go out for dinner and a movie about an hour and a half drive from home. The same movie played at a theater less than fifteen minutes away. When she told me what restaurant she wanted to go to I knew it was a minimum of thirty dollars an entrée, and she would want wine and dessert. I asked if this was her treat or mine.

She decided we could stay home and watch something on cable. We stayed home and watched one on cable. It was called "The Breakup."

When it was over I asked, "Why bother getting married? They acted like two married people fighting over nothing and doing their best to ruin their own lives."

"Men don't know how to listen." She said with a tone and body language that said what she stated was more than an opinion, it was a fact in her mind.

"There must be some straight men who know how to listen, otherwise there would be eighty percent lesbians in the world."

""With the invention of vibrators and silicone I'll bet the percentages went up." Lisa said.

"If we found out that our marriage was somehow not legal, didn't happen legally, would you want to get married again... to me?"

She stopped. She had two empty diet Coke cans and an empty bowl of popcorn in her hands and had been headed for the kitchen. She turned and asked, "Would you?"

"Answer my question. For the last while I've had the feeling you aren't happy married to me. If you aren't, let's sell the house, split the money and kiss each other good-bye."

Her eyes filled with tears. "I thought you were happy!"

"I thought I was happy too, until I started feeling like you'd rather be anywhere else."

"I'm not the one who worked O.T. yesterday!"

Nice diversion tactic, shift the conversation to an isolated incident instead of staying with the topic. "No, I did. You didn't say anything about doing something on Saturday together. Last Saturday you went to your sister's for the day. Then you had a late dinner with her during the week. That says you'd rather be with her. It's Ok to be honest. Maybe you can move in with her and Gordon. I know he'd like having you around."

"That's gross! I don't even like Gordon."

"Maybe you and Helen can get a place together and buy dildos and batteries and do each other without men!"

"You don't understand."

I sat down on the couch. I patted the space near me and said, "I have no where to go. Sit down here and explain it to me. I have a Masters degree in science. Maybe I can understand if you put things in simple enough terms."

"Now you're being sarcastic."

"No. I want to understand. The only one I know of who can help me understand is you. I cannot think of anything on this planet or any other that is anywhere close to as important to me as understanding this." I patted the couch again.

She took one step closer to the couch and said, "I can't explain women to you."

"Lisa, I don't give a damn about understanding women. I want to understand you. I don't care why Helen stays with Gordon. I don't care why movie stars stay married or don't. I don't care why other women do any of the things they do. I care about you and me."

"We watched a movie and it upset you for some reason. I don't want to live as a lesbian with my sister. I don't want to sell the house and kiss each other good-bye."

She went into the kitchen. I heard the popcorn go in the trash, the cans in the recycling and the bowl go in the dishwasher. She came through the living room and went into the bedroom. Twenty silent minutes later she got in bed in my t-shirt and her panties. I was already there, lying on my back. She shut off the light and turned on her side facing away from me.

"I'll call a real estate office in the morning." I rolled on my side and didn't say anything until morning. She didn't say anything either.

When I got to work I called a realtor I knew and listed our house. I took a long lunch and met her at the house. We put a good price on it. She coached me on things I should do to get the selling price up and we parted with a handshake. As I backed out of the driveway headed back for work I saw the For Sale sign on our front lawn.

Lisa gets off work half an hour before I do. I shut off my cell phone when she got off work. When I got off I drove home obeying all the traffic laws. As I pulled down our street I saw the realtor's sign, covered with a green plastic trash bag. I smiled.

I parked in the garage, went back to the front yard and took the bag off the sign. I went in through the back door. Lisa was in our bedroom, face down on the bed. I walked into the bathroom, closed the door and took a leak. I flushed, washed my hands and opened the door.

Lisa was sitting on the side of the bed. My side. I kept walking. When I got to the door she said, "I don't want this."

"I don't believe you." I kept walking. In the kitchen I got a diet Coke and a small package of cookies. In the living room I sat on the couch and turned on the news. I never watch the news.

Lisa came in and sat at the other end of the couch. Two minutes passed with the only noise coming from the TV.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Why?"

"I don't want to sell the house! I don't want to kiss you Good-bye."

"Who do you want to kiss?" I turned and faced her as I asked. I saw a brief color change in her face before she got control and said, "I don't want to kiss anyone else."

"OK, for the moment I'll leave that. Do you want to live with me?"

"I'm your wife! Of course I want to live with you."

"You won't help me understand you. You act as if there's something very wrong with me and maybe it's contagious and in the same breath tell me you want to stay."

"How do I treat you that's so bad?"

"You don't treat me badly. It's worse than that. You don't treat me at all. You don't want me to go and you don't want me as a husband. You could have saved us but you can't bring yourself to do it. Even now, you can't look me in the eyes and lie to me. I would lie to myself to stay but you can't tell the lie I'd lie to myself to believe."

She sat and watched me get off the couch and go into our bedroom. I got an extra pillow and blanket and carried them into the spare bedroom and dumped them on the bed. I knew she knew what I did, I wasn't quiet.

I walked back into the master bedroom and closed the door. I showered and went to bed. It wasn't even nine o'clock. At almost ten Lisa opened the door and came in. I usually sleep facing the door so I didn't need to move anything but an eyelid to see her come in.

She was nude. This was serious. In the dim light seeing her nude still lights the fires. She quietly crept to her side of the bed. She lifted the covers and started to get in.

"Stop!" I said. I turned on the lamp and turned to look at her.

"For a month you've come to bed in panties and a t-shirt every night. You sleep faced away from me and only once in that month did I get a good-night kiss. I put a pillow and an extra blanket in the other bedroom. You want to sleep in this house, sleep in there."

"I want to sleep with you!"

"Tough. I've made a mistake and I don't have a clue what I did. I made the mistake with you. You know what the mistake was, you must you've been punishing me for it for a while, but you won't tell me what I did or didn't do. That leaves me with one choice, sell the house, get a divorce and let you go be happy with someone else."

"I don't want to be happy with someone else!"

"And you don't want to be happy with me. I give up! I correct my statement, that leaves me with one choice, sell the house, get a divorce and let you go be miserable with someone else."

I got out of bed and turned on the overhead light. I faced Lisa and I asked, "Do you love me?" Up until the moment I asked she looked right at me. The instant I asked her eyes darted away for a second. I had my answer. In that moment I realized that if we weren't married, if she didn't love me, than we weren't "making love", sharing love, bonding in affection if we copulated. We would be fucking.

She was standing just as she had been since I said stop. I lifted the sheet and blanket and said, "Get on the bed and open your legs."

I knew we had some condoms in the other bedroom for our guests, so I went and got some. When I came back she was on her back in bed. Her eyes looked frightened. I tossed the condom to her. I walked around close to her head and said, "You came to bed nude to convince me with sex to stay, not sell the house and keep telling myself you love me. Ok, here's your chance. Suck me until I'm hard and I'll fuck you until you'll have trouble walking tomorrow."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,154 Followers
12