Could It Be Love Pt. 01

Story Info
He is trick into sex with a man, and he loves it.
5.8k words
4.41
61.3k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

Disclaimer

This story is fiction, well 75% fiction, with a splash of reality here and there. It contains depictions of sexual acts between men and men, men and women, women and women, and men and MtF transgendered. There is also a small amount of BDSM (mostly humiliation, Domination, and submission). If any of this bothers you please feel free to NOT READ IT. With that said, if you are still interested please enjoy.

Prelude

A small glint of light danced around the room cutting though the darkness as she stood in the doorway, leaning against it with her hands on her hips. I, alone on the bed, could see the thoughts pouring from her mind in the naughty expression on her face. Her silk evening gown could not conceal her desires of what was to come. Even in this poorly lit candle light I could see the defined shape of her hardening mushroom shaped head swelling beneath the fabric. The air was electric with anticipation as we both savored the scene before us, and the passion of the night that lay ahead.

As I lay in the bed, only a small amount of covering to shelter my nudity, I watched with excitement as she left the door frame. Her hips swayed with each step, the thin silk gown protruding from her waist bounced back and forth with each step. Fear gripped me as thoughts of pain entered my mind. This was to be our first time with me on the receiving end of our love making. While I was no stranger to the pleasures of anal sex, it was the size of her that bothered me. What this fiery redhead had hidden between her legs was at least two maybe three inches longer than and just as thick as my equipment. I was not ashamed to be smaller than my girlfriend was though, seven thick cut inches of masculinity had never left me feeling small.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked in a low, seductive voice.

Chapter One

For you to truly understand my story, I would have to go back beyond the first time I met Gwen. Eight months ago I had left a relationship with a smart, attractive woman, who hated sex. We had so many common interests, except for one. Kristen hated sex, hated everything to do with it. I had tried being patient with her; I had tried making it all about her. We had even seen a couple's therapist to my dismay, but at the end of the day, when the lights went out, she still wanted nothing to do with me. Eventually Kristen told me to that it would not bother her if I found an outlet for my sexual activities with someone else, as long as I did not keep it a secret from her. The thought of doing so bothered me at first; it felt too much like I was cheating on her, but as time pressed on my desires found me looking for a lover.

Try as though I might, I always seemed to find myself in the arms of a man. I had always considered myself bisexual, but it bothered me not to be with a woman. After a few dates and a few midnight rendezvous, I met a man named Randy. Randy treated me well, and just hanging out was fun. Randy was a handsome black man, close to ten years older then I. He kept in better shape than I did but never once brought it up in conversation. He was a true gentleman to me. Although he preferred to treat me more like a woman in the bedroom, he was always gentle and passionate. Randy seemed to love the responses I would give when he played with my nipples, or kissed the back of my neck. He seldom ever touched my penis; he kept his hands busy rubbing and caressing my body. I didn't mind most of the time as his endowment almost never failed to bring me to climax.

Having told Kristen, as per our arrangement, I could tell she was intrigued. Her questions probed for details of our interludes, and she pressed me to invite him over while she was home. As time passed Randy was welcomed to visit even while Kristen was home, in fact it felt like she wanted him to be visit. As time went by the three of us spent more and more time together, but Randy and I never once did anything in her presence. We three would hang out and watch movies, smoke and drink. I could tell Kristen had something on her mind as again and again she would arrange it so that Randy and I were forced to sit together on the couch, until finally she came out and admitted it in an attempt to spur things along.

"You know if you two want to mess around right now I won't mind."She casually said.

"What right here and now?"I replied, surprised by the boldness she displayed.

While it was true that I had begun to always keep myself cleaned out for his visits, just on the off chance that we would have some alone time, I really wasn't prepared to put on a performance in front of her. However it seemed that Randy did not have the same objection.

"Really, you don't mind?"He asked her, with a smile on his face.

"No, I don't mind. But if you do, I want to watch."She replied, shifting herself in the chair and spreading her legs slightly.

In the sixteen months that she and I had been together I had never seen this side of Kristen before. She had never once hinted that she enjoyed seeing two guys have sex. Randy wasted no time freeing himself from the confines of his shorts, his already semi erect dick growing more by the second. With his left hand rubbing himself to a full erection, her wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Though I was still in shock of this situation unfolding before me, my resistance melted away as his powerful lips met mine. Drawing me to him, his passionate kiss made me forget the world around me, as his tongue danced in my mouth. My hand quickly found its way to his hardness and massaged it lightly coercing a moan from him that passed into me. With his now free hand he began to explore my body, rubbing my shoulder and working his way down my chest. Randy slipped his left hand under my shirt going straight to his favorite target, and giving my nipple a little pinch and twist. My head pulled back, breaking our kiss to allow the moans of pleasure escape. With my neck exposed he swiftly leaned in to kiss and gently suck on my neck. Shivers ran down my spine as the pleasures he inflicted on me forced me to forget our surroundings.

"On your knees,"he whispered in my ear as he pulled back and spread his legs wide.

I moved off the couch and between his legs, the attention I had been giving him had his dick at full mast, almost harder than I had ever seen him before. It was clear he was putting on a show. As I transitioned to this new location I heard a stifled moan from afar. My eyes turned to see Kirsten watching on, her legs spread wide and her hand massaging a large and still growing wet spot in her jeans.

"Oh yeah, suck his big black dick baby. God this is hot."The words seductively rolled from her lips.

My discomfort was growing as the stiffness in my jeans increased. With Randy's hand guiding my head I leaned forward and slowly licked from base of his shaft up to the swollen head of his thick juicy manhood. There was no doubt I was putting on a show for her now. I almost always enjoyed sucking Randy's dick but I had never before worked at it as passionately as I was now. Slowly slipping the large mushroom shaped head past my lips and holding it there to trace my tongue around it. Moans and groans of ecstasy escaped his lips as I took him in my mouth as far down as I could. One hand firmly gripping his shaft, as the other kneaded his large balls. Picking up my pace my head was bobbing up and down, pulling back till just the head was in my mouth then taking him back in until my lips reached my clenched pumping hand.

It wasn't long before I felt arms reaching around my waist. I positioned myself for easier access I thought that it was about time Kristen joined in. She unbuckled my jeans and worked them down to the floor, with her hands lifting my legs one at a time to help remove the article of clothing. My lips never once left his cock, as she left me there on my knees with my ass exposed for them to see as she came around to Randy's side. I could see now that she had alleviated herself of her clothes and was standing before me with a smile on her face and a sense of pride in her eyes. The moisture of her pussy glistened in the ambient light of the room. As perfect as her lower lips were, it almost seemed a shame that she had never once allowed me to penetrate her. I had spent a large amount of time between her legs, my tongue ravaging her most sensitive areas. Though try as I might, I never once was able to convince her to let me enter her.

"I want to see you fuck him." She said, handing Randy a bottle of lube.

I could see Randy was as captivated by her directing as I was as he accepted the bottle and pulled himself free of my lips. I needed no instruction as I quickly turned around, on my hands and knees, presenting my ass to him for the taking. Randy positioned himself behind me, rubbing some of the lubricant up and down his length. Pressing the head to my tight hole, I relaxed to let him enter me. With a slight pop, I felt him slip into me and a moan escaped both of our lips. The pain of his intrusion was short lived as I had become accustomed to the feel of his manhood filling and stretching my inside. Slowly he pressed forward, sliding bit by bit deeper into me until I felt his hips press against my ass, and his balls resting against mine. Through my own audible expressions of pleasure and pain I could hear Kristen moaning loudly.

"Oh my god I just came!"Kristen exclaimed.

"Yeah? You really like watching me fuck your boyfriend huh?"Randy asked.

"Oh god yeah, this is the hottest thing I have ever seen." She replied.

I didn't need to see his face to know he was smiling, and how could I blame him, Kristen was the driving force behind this event and she was praising him for every thrust he made. Every motion, every thrust he made elicited a moan of passion from me, and every sound I made was driving her wild. The feel of his large member filling me pushed me more and more until I was begging for it, craving more of his hardness inside me.

"Oh, god yeah!"I said,"Oh yeah Randy, fuck my ass!"

"Mmm, you like that baby? You like my big dick in your ass?"Randy asked me.

"Yeah, I love it. I love feeling you deep inside me."I replied.

"Oooh! Oooh god! I'm cumming again!"Kristen screamed.

I could see her lying next to me, her legs in clear view as she played with her wet pussy. Her head was only a few feet from my rear; she wanted the best seat in the house in which to watch my submission to Randy's manhood, and she had it. I felt her hand brush against my dick, but not enough to really enjoy the attention. She wasn't playing with it or trying to give me any pleasure, she only sought to inspect it for the sake of her curiosity.

"God his dick is so hard. He must really be enjoying this."She said to Randy, almost as though I wasn't even in the room.

"Yeah, he loves this dick."He said.

It was infuriating, or at least it would have been had I not been completely enveloped but the pleasure I was receiving. Randy's movements were becoming faster as he was hammering harder and deeper into my ass. I knew it wouldn't be much longer now before he was finished, but the pace of his assault was driving my own release to a head. The pressure was building and a wave of delight washed over me as I felt my orgasm release. A load moan escaped from me and my whole body contracted and convulsed with my climax.

"Oh my god! He came! He came without anyone touching his dick!" Kristen said in amazement.

No one replied to her as my convulsions had sent Randy over the edge. With my ass squeezing him tightly he slammed his dick into me and groaned.

"Ooooh! Oooh! Oh god, I'm cumming." He screamed.

I could feel his manhood deep inside me, unloading jet after hot thick jet of his cum, filling me with his seed. If felt like an eternity staying there, on my knees with my hand hanging down. Randy stayed inside me occasionally giving a small push forward. My own dick still leaking cum, after my climax his every motion milked me for more. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me sighing in content with his release. We sank to the floor with him still buried deep inside me. I could feel every twitch and throb of his large member and each one drove a light moan from my lips. I laid there on the floor, sandwiched between Randy and my own cum, I closed my eyes in bliss.

Chapter Two

These little parties became a regular occurrence, and Kristen almost always started the ball in motion. It was strange to see her so worked up about sex especially since the most she ever did was have me eat her out while Randy was fucking me. She really loved seeing me get stuffed, and she never missed a chance to look at my ass as he pulled out. Something about seeing his load in me really got her hot. However as these get-togethers continued I was becoming more and more unhappy with it. It had been weeks since anyone but myself had so much as touched my dick. I had put up with her unenthusiastic blow jobs for months and now I wasn't even getting that. At the very hint that I was horny she would notion that Randy should come over, and sometimes she would invite him over even when I wasn't horny. A fear in me had begun to build, a fear that my girlfriend may be trying to change me from being bi, to totally gay.

After a while of these it seemed that Kristen was becoming desensitized with watching Randy and I make love. She still wanted to watch anytime we had sex, but she directed the action less and less each time. Then one day while we were in the bedroom, I on my back with legs spread and Randy pumping into me, Kristen sitting naked beside me feverishly rubbing her clit, she stood up and walked to the closet and started to dress.

"When you two are done, get dressed. I want go out tonight as a couple."She said.

"Uh, as a couple?"I asked, between Randy's trusts.

"Yeah, the three of us, at the bar."She stated.

I wasn't really sure what bar she meant. She said it so casually, as though we had a regular bar that we visited. I wasn't really in the right state of mind to think about it at that moment anyways. Randy's deep thrusts sent me over the edge and my dick erupted, splattering cum across my chest and face. Kristen walked over, her beautiful smooth skin covered in tight denim jeans and a t-shirt that didn't hide her hard nipples at all.

"This gonna take much longer?" She asked Randy.

"Nah, I'm almost done." He paused for a second, "Maybe ten more minutes."

With a slight huff she walked out to the living room. Randy continued his assault on my ass, commenting on the strangeness of what just transpired. A few more deep thrusts and he began to moan. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as it forcefully fired his load deep inside of me. With his body spent, he laid on top of me, whispering in my ear.

"I don't know why you're still with her. She never does anything for you while I'm around, and she always wants me around. You should just break it off with her and be my boyfriend. You know I'll treat you right."His words rang true in my ear.

"I don't know."Was all I could muster.

Images of being with Randy passed through my mind for the rest of the night. It didn't help that Kristen wanted to drive and told me to sit in the back seat with Randy during the drive to this bar she seemed to have already picked out, she even hinted at me to blow him during the drive. I was too sexed out and frustrated though to do much of anything but stare out the window. As we turned into the parking lot, I read the sign "Free for All". I had never heard of this place before but it looked like a nice friendly place. There were lots of good looking men and women slowly making their way inside, and some leaving, that was when it hit me though. As the couples left the bar, there were women leaving together, men leaving together, and men and women leaving together. It was a bar that welcomed straight, bi, and gay people. Of course admission wasn't 'free for all' as I had to dish out ten bucks a person for us to get in. Once inside we found a nice circular booth to sit in and she ordered a round of shots from the bar.

We drank, smoked, and talked. Well mostly she and Randy talked; I was lost in my own little world. Twenty or thirty minutes went by and Kristen excused herself to the lady's room. I motioned to Randy I was going to go order a round of beer and worked my way through the crowd of sharply dressed patrons to the bar. As I waited at the bar trying to flag down the bartender I was taken by surprise when a stunningly cute girl behind the bar popped into my view. With my head turned to the side I hadn't even seen her coming, and practically jumped when she asked what I needed with a perky voice.

"What'cha need?"She asked with a smile.

Her question took a moment in my mind to register as I involuntarily looked her over. She was close to 5'9" with a slender frame. Perfect curved hips, and probably b or c cup breasts. Her red hair was frizzy and wild, one could not tell if she put it like that or if she woke up that morning that way. She had very pale skin without a single visible blemish anywhere, with the exception of a perfectly place little beauty mark right above the left crease of her red lips.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I need three beers for table four."I said, trying to break my gaze from her.

"Three? Or do you mean four?"She asked with a finger pointing past me back to the table.

Looking back I found that Kristen had made a new friend as now she and Randy shared the booth with another attractive young lady. She and Kristen seemed to really be hitting it off, talking, and laughing. Then I noticed she had her arm around Kristen just as I used to do and it hit me. She had brought us her so she could find a female lover. I was both mad and turned on at the same time.

"Yeah, I guess I do mean four."I said with a sour note.

Taking the four beers back to the table I watched their every move. Even when I arrived at the table my presents didn't elicit anything more than a thank you as I pasted out the drinks. The two girls had one side of the booth taken to them self and I had to sit next to Randy again.

"Mm, let me introduce you two. Pete, this is Chelsea. Chelsea this is my boyfriend Pete,"Kristen said. The sound of her calling me her boyfriend put me at ease, until she finished her sentence,"and you already know Randy, his boyfriend."

"Hi Chelsea"I said, while staring at Kristen.

I could hardly believe she introduced Randy as MY boyfriend. While there was no denying that he spent more time with me then she did, it still bothered me. The more we drank the topic of conversation turned to sex. I did my best to be nice and hospitable but my cool was starting to slip.

"So Pete, Kristen tells me you like it up the butt." Chelsea said as Kristen lightly hit her on the shoulder. "What? It's nothing to be ashamed of, I think it's hot."

""Thanks, I guess." I muttered.

"Especially with a catch like him, you three are really lucky." She continued.

"Well you could make four, if you're interested." Kristen brazenly said.

The two of them giggled and nuzzled closer together. I was beginning to feel heated, not with passion of lust but anger and jealousy. Something in me was feeling aroused though at the same time. I had always wanted to see Kristen with another woman, what man doesn't daydream of a threesome with two girls, but this wasn't how it was meant to be. With my head resting against my fist, propped up by the table my eyes surveyed the room. There at the bar was that cute redhead bartender, was she staring at me? No she couldn't be why would she? As I felt Randy's hand on my thigh I pulled away, standing from the table.

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers
12