Country Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanne was softly playing with Sylvie's tits. I told her to stop, it was time for her to teach Sylvie how to suck cock. Yanne worked me like a pro, having at least 4" in her mouth without gagging. She then put her hands on Sylvie's head, guiding her to my cock. Sylvie opened her mouth and pushed down, she came up spitting and sputtering. Yanne told her, "That's too much, go shallow at first, increasing a little every few strokes. Suck as you go up and down, men love that." In no time at all she was sucking like a pro, I pulled her off and told her hands and knees.

"Okay darlin, chest on the bed, face in a pillow, ass as high in the air as possible. Let me see that pretty pussy suck the juice right out of my balls."

I lined up and drove in about half way, she wasn't tight, but she wasn't loose either, I pushed the rest of the way in. She moaned when I hit bottom. I ask if she was ready, she nodded yes, I commenced to reaming that cunt until she screamed again. I was determined there was no way a woman was going to bring her more pleasure than me.

Yanne had her hand on Sylvie's breast, looked at me with a huge smile on her face, "give it to her hard Nils, slam her cunt sore."

Sylvie and I came within a few seconds of each other, hers was a convulsing, hip rocking, tummy shaking orgasm. Mine was a series of low guttural grunts and my cock spewing all the seed my balls could provide.

Yanne ask if I wanted to spend the night. "Love to, but you two will fuck me to death."

Yanne looked at Sylvie, "You're staying, aren't you?" Sylvie kissed her, that was the answer.

What a fucking night. I lay in bed thinking bout Britt, why was I so attracted to her when I had women like Yanne and Sylvie to fuck my brains out? I was perplexed, but even more, I was exhausted.

///////

The Amish guys I'd hired before were working on the Nilsen farm, I drove over to let them know when Mr. Nilsen was through with them I could use them again. Driving in I saw Britt unloading a hay rack onto the elevator taking them into the mow. Likely that's where the boys were, stacking bales in the mow.

Britt looked a lot different in jeans and a t-shirt. Her muscles weren't hidden under a dress. She nodded as I walked past toward her dad standing in the doorway of the milk house. He thanked me for being a man of my word having Britt home by 9. I told him the reason I was there, he said he'd pass it along to the boys. Walking back Britt was pulling away from the elevator when she stopped the tractor and jumped off.

"You know that tractor pull thing, I don't much like large gatherings of people, but I think I'd feel safe with you. Still wanna take me?"

"Be an honor Britt. Let's talk about it tonight over a root beer after milking. Is 7 too early?"

"If you'll buy me another burger with onion rings I'll skip supper." It was a deal.

When I arrived, her dad was out the door, she was right behind, took his arm and said all was well, he could go back inside. He didn't like it, but he turned around. She was dressed in a pair of jeans, not baggy, but not skin tight either, a button blouse with no sleeves, and her trusty sneakers. I was dressed about the same except I wore a pocket tee, and sandals. She'd fixed her hair, had on just the right amount of makeup to accentuate, and a light shade of red lip gloss. Her hair was in braided pig tails, looking very much like the Scandinavian girl she was.

She wasn't the bell of the ball, she never would be, but she was more than just plain Jane tonight. I ask what time she needed to be home, she told me when she got there. Wow, daddy will not like this I thought to myself.

We had our meal, shared a vanilla malt for dessert and went into town. A band was playing in the park, we stopped to listen a while. The looks we got were rather interesting, I think some people hurt their neck they were looking so hard. We chose to sit on the bleachers away from the people after that. I was surprised when she slipped her hand in mine. I looked at her, she smiled timidly, starting to remove her hand. I gently squeezed it, holding it with mine between us. On the way home she again thanked me, as I walked her to the door she stopped, gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me for being a gentleman. Her dad was turning the porch light off and on, she walked over, jerked open the screen door and laid into him.

"I'm 26 years old, if I want to stand on the sidewalk and talk to a man that's exactly what I'm going to do, GO to bed." Just then Mrs. Nilsen yelled, Ole, get your ass in here and leave Britt alone.

As if to show him who was boss, she kissed me on the lips, it wasn't long, but it was a kiss none the less. She giggled and turned to go, at the door she smiled and waved goodbye with one of those finger wavy things women do. What an interesting two nights, I'd fucked a bonafide lesbian the night before, and gotten a kiss from Britt tonight. Somehow the kiss from Britt seemed to be the highlight of the two events. Could life get any better, yes, yes it could, and would.

Britt texted me the next day. Hell, I didn't even know she had a cell phone. It asked if I could take her to work and then bring her home after she was finished. Her mom normally did, but she had doctor appointments at Mayo and wouldn't be home until late. She started at 4 on Fridays to catch folks coming early for fish fry, getting there later cut too far into her tips, which was most of her income from Bonnies. Ole was grumbling and complaining when I got there, her leaving at 3 meant he'd have to milk alone. Britt said to ignore him, he was a whiner. I dropped her off, told her I'd be back by 9, waiting out back of the restaurant.

I also picked her up for work Saturday morning at 5. Bonnies opened at 5:30, with lots of long time regulars coming in between then and 6:30. Ole wasn't as grumpy, Britt's mom was home to help. On the way in I ask if she had to work on the farm that afternoon. She said she didn't have to if I had something in mind. She was still being extremely cautious with me, but at least she was opening the door to her life a little. I told her I was tired of doing laundry at the laundromat in town, I was going to go to Owatonna that afternoon. Lowes would deliver and set up for $60. It was worth every penny to not have to do it myself. She said she'd like to go but would need to go home and change before we headed out.

I picked her up after the lunch crowd was through, she changed quickly into a pair of shorts, they were probably 4" below her butt. Enough to show she had nice legs but had nothing hanging out like so many girls were doing. A blouse with short sleeves, and her trusty sneakers. She'd put on some makeup and wore a baseball cap with her ponytail pulled through the opening in the back. Lots of women tried to pull that look off successfully, but few did, she was the exception. Looking cute as hell in her own right.

I had her help me pick out a washer/dryer combination. She said if it was her picking out a washer/dryer combination she would get front load high efficiency. Which I did, I wanted a gas dryer, that would take a week to come in, I didn't care, what was one more week.

We had an early supper and then walked around the mall for a while. We didn't hold hands, but they brushed together a few times, I could sense she wanted to but seemed afraid. I wasn't sure how she would react as we approached Victoria's Secret. Surprisingly she stopped and was looking at the window displays.

"I wish I was brave enough to go in there, I'll bet they have some things I might like. I've always wanted a pair of silk panties."

"Well just walk in, I'll go with you if you want."

"And see me pick out underwear, I don't think so."

"Tell you what, I'll sit right here on this bench. You'll be able to see me the whole time, you'll be safe. I'll walk you in, introduce you to a sales gal and then leave. Fair enough?"

"You would do that?"

I took her hand and led her back to the checkout counter, introduced her, letting the gal know she'd never been in a store like theirs and was a bit afraid. I ask if somebody would show her around and answer any questions she may have. My answer was the gal taking Britt by the arm, while another escorted me to the door with a smile. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of her."

Standing with the sales lady at the door I told her I would be paying for everything. That Britt would put her purchases on a card, but to only pretend they used it. I gave her one of my cards to swipe ahead of the purchase. She brought it out to me a few minutes later. "I don't know who you are in this ladies life, but she is buying some very nice things for you to see."

My butt was numb by the time she departed the store an hour later with two medium bags.

I looked at her, "an hour to grab some bras and panties?"

"Never you mind, you'll never see them anyway, these are for me."

We stopped at a Chik Fil-A for an ice cream cone and headed home. On the way I could tell she wanted to talk about her past more, but she just wasn't ready. She asked me to stop about a quarter mile from her farm.

"Dad will be flipping the porch light off and on if we try to talk in the driveway, so I thought this would be better. Nils, why are you taking me out, why are you interested in me? I am anything but pretty, all my life I've been called ugly or homely, you can have any single girl you want. Why me?"

"I don't honestly know Britt, I just know I like being with you."

"If I'm the prize of some sort of game I don't want to play. If you're thinking I'll drop my panties because you're cute, you're wrong. You can just go screw Yanne some more, because I have no intention of putting out."

"How'd you know about Yanne?"

"The better question is who in town doesn't know you're banging her?"

"Britt, I'm a man, someone with needs, Yanne and I meet each other's needs, nothing more. When the right one comes along, stuff like that will end. When I meet the right one I'll become a one woman man for life."

"Are you trying to convince me I'm that right one? Because I don't feel it if you are."

"I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I simply enjoy your company. I want to know you better, if you reach a point where you trust me enough to hold your hand, I'd like to do that, publicly."

Britt was thinking, Wow, my head is ready to explode. I need to hit the rack, I milk in the morning and 5:30 will come all too quickly.

As we pulled in the drive I ask if she'd allow me to be a gentleman and open her door. She nodded yes.

As I opened the door she took my hand to get out and didn't let go.

"Walk me to the door please." At the door she reached inside, turning out the light. "A lady should never kiss on the first date, but this isn't our first date. You may kiss me goodnight if you like. One kiss."

I kissed her and was almost to the truck when I heard her running past me. "Forgot my bags, I don't want you snooping through my undies. I know how you pervy guys are." She flashed a smile and scooted in the house.

///////

It had been several weeks since Penny had texted or tried to call. I reached out to a friend. He said she had left the area altogether, had taken a job in Dayton Ohio. Wow, that was a drastic move on her part, but probably better for both of us in the long run. He said Penny had no more than left and the young doctor talked another nurse into bed, this one being foolish enough to get pregnant.

Britt and I went to the tractor pull holding hands, heads were turning like they were on swivels. I'd had the foresight to bring ear plugs, so we enjoyed the evening without the overbearing noise levels. We both needed to pee as we were leaving. I told her if she got out first wait right by the entrance for me, if I got out first I'd wait for her.

Walking out the door I could see two drunken assholes bothering her. I walked between them, took her hand and started walking away. The taller one was making snide remarks, but when he said I was sure to be getting plenty of pussy from an ugly girl, I came undone. Without thinking I spun and nailed him square in the face with my fist. Damn, it hurt like hell, but he dropped like a ton of bricks. The other guy took off leaving his buddy laying on the ground. Cops were on the scene quickly asking what had happened. Before I could answer a guy to the right said, "he fell down, we were making sure he didn't choke or something."

The cop could see Britt clutching my arm tightly, figured out what had happened and told us to drive home safe. Britt was blubbering by the time we reached the truck. I got her calmed down enough for her to talk.

"See, this is what I was talking about, why are you with the ugly girl?"

"Britt, the only answer I have is an over used cliché, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't see you as ugly, I'm not stupid, you'll never be the Dairy Days queen, but I don't care, there's much more to you than physical beauty."

She sniffled a thanks and asked, "Is it too late to share an order of onion rings with a root beer?"

"Let's do that, I need to calm down anyway. Being with you will help."

We had our snack, I had her home by 11, early enough to get some sleep before morning milking. We walked hand in hand to the door, it was she who leaned in and kissed me this time. Hugging me with her head next to mine she whispered.

"You're too good to me, it scares me. No one has ever treated me nice before without an ulterior motive. Kiss me once more so I know this isn't a dream I'll wake from, then you go home and soak your hand in ice water. Dream of me."

My laundry set was being delivered next day, so we didn't connect on Saturday. I texted Sunday to ask if she'd like to picnic with me on the bluff above my farm. If so, I'd pick her up late morning, giving her time to do her chores. We drove the Farmall M to the top of the bluff, I pulled an old gutted manure spreader behind, we'd put the blankets, basket, and cooler in it. Britt sat against the tractor fender as I drove, like farm kids have done for decades, we talked and watched for different animals along the way. The sun was bright, the temps were in the mid 70's, and there was a nice breeze. The huge oak at the top would provide shade, a perfect spot to picnic.

Fried chicken with chips and a cold pop was our gourmet meal.