Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really understand what troubled her and made her hesitate. But suddenly it occurred to me.

She moved slightly forward lowering her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I immediately got fully hard but she kept sucking me for quite some time, much longer than I thought was necessary. At one time she looked up and there was great lust and happiness in her eyes. Finally she ended by licking the cock head thoroughly. She withdrew and held the foreskin well back with a firm grip around my shaft. She looked at the glans at close range. I felt the warmth from her breath on my naked cock.

"Oh yes," she said. "That's much better. I see it very clearly now. There is no serious damage thank god. The skin is thin but will hold, no doubt. There are a few scratches but none of them is deep. We should treat them though. They can easily be infected and we don't want that, do we?" She sat back, relieved and absentmindedly rolled my balls in her hand. "Ready for the treatment?"

Well, I had no idea what the treatment would be so I just nodded. Mother reached out for the jar and unscrewed the lid. It held a thick fluid and a small brush in a separate compartment. She dipped the brush in the fluid and started to put it on my cock. Again she held the foreskin well back and started at its inside. It felt sweet against the skin. But when she came to the glans the brush tickled and the cock grew again.

"Sorry my boy, can't be helped," mother said giggling. "Brace yourself, it will get worse before it's getting better."

She went on and carefully painted the underside and it tickled even more and very nicely. My cock throbbed in her grip.

Slowly a stinging feeling spread along the cock starting where she had started to brush. When it reached the cock head it really stung.

"Hold out my boy, it will soon get better," mother said holding the foreskin well back. "The fluid has to get into your skin and dry before I can let the foreskin slip forward."

She kept her grip around cock and balls for a few minutes watching me carefully. The sting finally started to weaken and instead a pleasant warmth spread coming from the inside.

"There you are my boy," mother said smilingly. "It wasn't too bad, was it? And now I think it feels good, very good I am told."

"Yes, yes it does," I said. "Thank you for taking care of me," I added

"Oh, my pleasure entirely and my duty being your mother," she said sweetly. She watched me for a while and a wicked smile spread over her face.

"Oh, we have another problem now, haven't we? What shall we do with this?" She stroked along my very erect cock. She thought for a little while, then her face split up in a big smile. "Perhaps I should go and ask Belle to take care of it? From what she told me I know that she would be more than willing although she must be sore. I saw that it was a little troublesome for her to walk." She laughed throatily. "No, I don't think that would be a good idea after all. Just joking, weren't I? Your cock has to rest to heal. And there is no risk that you will get blue balls, no risk at all after such a night. But I have to ask you not to jack off in the next twenty four hours. It will heal much better and faster if you don't do it. Can you manage that?"

"Well, yes of course I can," I said. Although I was erect I had no strong urge to get a relief. The whole thing had turned out to be very pleasant, not embarrassing at all as I had thought when mother ordered me to take my shorts off. She had handled it very nicely and used her great skill to get me hard.

"Very well then. You can run along now. See you at lunch," mother said smilingly.

To be continued