Country Lovin'

Story Info
Hot sis & jilted mom need his country lovin'.
5.3k words
4.46
231.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

When you grow up in Nashville, as I did, you quickly realize that all those clichés you hear in Country & Western songs about broken hearts, cheating men and all that sort of stuff, are really quite true. Especially when you're part of a real Country music family, like I was. My mom is a famous Country & Western singer and my dad was her producer and the architect of her success. But behind the facade of their successful careers, problems always simmered.

Mom had her kids when she was really young. She had me at seventeen, country-style, and my three sisters in succeeding years. Sharon, the year after, and the twins, Heather and Patty, a year after that. And while mom's belly was always big with a young 'un, dad was off hunting for fresh young pussy. A well-known, successful record producer in this town can get all the pussy he wants. No one's more willing to spread her legs for an opportunity than some young aspiring hillbilly singer, new to Nashville, and desperate to be the next Country sensation. And dad made sure that a lot of these babes were routed his way.

This went on for years but it took almost two decades of marriage before it all ended. Finally dad announced to mom one day that he had met another woman, intended to marry her, and wanted a divorce. Mom was only thirty-seven, but an old woman by dad's standard's. His fiancée was fifteen years younger than mom.

Naturally, when mom heard of dad's plans to dump her for a younger woman, she just about flipped out. She couldn't stand being replaced by a young tart like Tracy. Tracy was a sleek, platinum blonde dish who, everyone said, had been a stripper in Vegas, where dad met her when he and mom were doing a show in one of the big hotels there. He was instantly smitten with Tracy. But then again, just about any man would be. For Tracy was what you'd call a piece of very fine ass.

Well, a few months ago mom and dad were divorced, and dad married Tracy. After that mom became increasingly bitter, ranting and raving about dad and his new 'slut' wife, drinking heavily and just not in a very good frame of mind at all.

One weekend I went up to her place, the old plantation house she and dad had bought when they were at the height of their success, and which mom got with the divorce settlement.

"I still can't over it," she fumed. "That cunt, that white trash little piece of shit, that dumb bitch, taking your dad away from me. What did I do to deserve that? I mean, look at me. I'm one fine-looking woman, aren't I? Shit, I'm only thirty-seven. It's not like I'm some ancient hag or something."

"Yeah, you still look great, mom," I said.

"What is she? The greatest fuck on earth or something?"

She probably was, I thought to myself, if dad decided to marry her.

"Mom, try to forget about it," I said.

"Forget about it?!" she stormed. "Forget about it!? Your dad is sharing his bed with that blond bitch and I should forget about it? I mean, the man has really fucked me over. But what do you expect, that's what he's best at. Let me tell you, honey, this time he really did to me, he crushed me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel like I'm attractive to another man again."

"It'll be okay mom," I said, giving her a hug.

"Do you really think so, baby?" she said, looking up at me with pleading eyes. I kissed her on the forehead as I held her against me, her body trembling as she quietly sobbed.

"Hold me, hold me, tight," she begged.

But mom just started drinking more and more and I didn't know what to do to help her get over it. So I invited my sister Sharon to come over, telling her I wanted to talk to her about mom. Sharon was home from college for the summer and I was always able to talk to her about problems. But when I called Sharon and told her all about how badly mom was taking it and how I needed to talk to her, Sharon just laughed, telling me not to take it to heart. Mom was always a drama queen, she said. She'd get over it.

Sharon was my mom's oldest daughter and the one she was always closest to, and so I thought Sharon might have some thoughts on the matter, some suggestions about how to help my mom get back on her own emotional two feet. But obviously she thought she could dismiss it all.

"Listen, Hank," Sharon said, trying to reassure me again. "It ain't no big deal, believe me. She hated dad, she despised the jerk and she's lucky to be rid of him. But you know her, there's nothing she loves more than feeling sorry for herself."

Sharon was probably right. Our father was not exactly Mr. Popularity, especially with his own children. And mom did love to carry on about how she was always being wronged.

"What she can't stand," Sharon continued, "is that some other bitch took her place. But hell, all that woe will probably get her writing some new songs. Shit, she'll get herself a top-ten single off her troubles. Just you watch."

Sharon was probably right, I knew.

"Okay, let's talk about something else," I said, finally, pouring her another glass of wine.

I had noticed that when Sharon came over, she brought several bags with her.

"What's in all those bags?" I asked.

"Oh, I got an early start, so I stopped at the mall on the way over here and did some shopping."

My sister just loves to shop and always has. We've grown up with a fair amount of money, us kids, and Sharon always seemed to spend every cent she got on clothes.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"Some new clothes. Would you like to see them?" she asked. "I'd like to show you."

"Sure," I said. My sister always looks great in clothes, and has fabulous taste. So I was curious what she had bought for herself this time.

She opened a bag and took out a sweater.

"Hundred percent cashmere," she said. "feel it."

I felt the luxuriantly soft fabric.

"It's beautiful, and I'll bet it looks great on you," I said.

"Yeah, it does," she said, then her eyes suddenly brightened.

"Say? Would you like me to try it on for you?" my sister asked. "I thought it looked pretty good on in the mirror in the store, but I wouldn't mind getting your reaction. You've always been a good judge of what looked good on me and what didn't, Hank."

"Sure, try it on, sis."

"Okay, but turn around. I'm going to take my blouse off."

I turned around but there was a mirror positioned on the wall in such a way that I could see my sister take off her blouse, revealing herself in her bra as she put on the sweater. Of course, I couldn't help peeking. I always had admired her sleek, lovely body, even if she was my own sister.

"Okay, turn around again," she said.

The cashmere sweater clung to her spectacular figure and looked great. Though she was slender, Sharon had big, firm tits and a thin waist. If anyone looked good in a tight sweater, she did.

"You look great in that," I said.

"You really think so?" she said, smiling happily. "I'm so glad you like it on."

"What else did you get?" I asked.

"Oh I got a cute little pleated skirt to go with the sweater. Should I try that on for you too?" she asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

Again I turned around, and again I stared at the mirror as my sister took off her jeans to put on the skirt. Then she told me to turn around once more and have a look. It was a real short skirt and revealed her long, shapely legs beautifully.

"Looks great, and it goes great with the sweater. What else did you get?" I asked, pointing to another bag.

"Oh, I don't know if I can try these on for you, Hank," she said, with a sassy smile, taking out a pair of baby blue bikini panties and a matching half-bra. "You know how I've always had a thing for sexy imported underwear."

I sure did. I remember mom chastising Sharon more than once for wearing such provocative undergarments at a young age.

"Sure you don't want to try them on for me?" I teased.

"I don't know, Hank," she smiled, teasing me. "It is underwear after all."

"Yeah, I suppose it is," I said, realizing that perhaps it was little much expecting my sister to try on a pair of panties and a bra right in front of me.

"How badly do you want to see me in them, Hank?" she asked, a strangely seductive smile lighting up her face now.

"Oh, pretty badly, I guess," I said, hoping.

"Okay, turn around again then."

Suddenly, this was all getting a little strangely arousing.

Once more I surreptitiously observed my sister changing clothes in the mirror. She took off the new skirt and cashmere sweater. And then I had to keep from gasping as she unsnapped her bra and put on the new bra, momentarily exposing her stunning tits for me. Next she pulled off her panties and put on the new panties. Naturally, I made sure to get a good glimpse of her furry patch. I hadn't glimpsed my sister naked like this since she was a kid. And the sight of her dark, thick pubic shag brought a jolt to my dick, even though Sharon was my sister. Maybe because of it.

"Alright, here I am," she said as I turned around to see my sister standing there, her hands on her hips, dressed in a little bra that cut in just above the nipples of her substantial breasts, and a pair of panties which were barely more than a G-string. She looked sensationally sexy!

"What do you think?" she asked, looking right at me.

"What do you think I think?" I said.

"Do you think I look sexy in these?" she asked.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," I told her.

"How sexy?" she asked, turning around, and swaying her buns, which were almost completely exposed.

"Real sexy, sis," I hissed as she slowly turned around and shook her big tits in my face.

"Can I hear that again, Hank?" she said, cupping her ear with a hand, teasing me mercilessly.

"Real, real sexy!" I growled as she smiled.

I could feel my self becoming hard down below and I just knew that Sharon must've noticed.

When her gaze drifted down to my crotch, it was confirmed that she had.

"Look at that!" she said, walking towards me, her gaze never leaving my crotch, seeing how hard and swollen I was down there, a state of affairs easily visible since I was wearing a pair of very worn, very tight jeans.

"Seems like seeing your baby sister in her underwear turns you on, huh Hank?" she said, staring straight into my eyes.

Then, amazingly, she decided to slide a hand over the denim covering the bulge created by my swollen dick.

She looked into my eyes, hers smoldering with lust, as she gave my boner a squeeze through the fabric.

"Maybe seeing your little sister with her underwear off will turn you on even more?" she said.

"May it will," I couldn't help saying, as she licked her lips sexily.

Then she turned around, looking back at me.

"Help me unsnap this bra, will you?"

I unsnapped my sister's newly purchased brassiere and as it dropped to the floor she took hold of my wrists and had me run my hands over her big, smooth breasts.

I couldn't believe what I was actually doing! I was cupping my sister's big breasts!

"Like the way my titties feel?' she cooed.

"They feel like a million dollars," I said. "But do you really think we should be doing this?" I added prudently.

"I won't tell, if you won't tell," she purred, refusing even to raise the issue.

"I won't tell, I promise," I said, accepting the inevitable.

"Good!" she said, happily. "It'll just be our little secret."

She turned around and looked at me again.

"You know, Hank," she confessed. "You've always sort of turned me on.

"And you've turned me on, sis... you've turned me on a lot," I told her truthfully.

"Good, I'm glad," she said softly, bringing her lips to mine and kissing me softly, tenderly.

And then as our lips parted and our tongues met I could feel her reaching for and pulling down my zipper, working her hand into my fly and grabbing hold of my erection.

"Mmmmmmmmh, nice!" she said. "Nice and warm... and so hard!"

And then she looked down at it, her eyes going wide

"And so big!" she said, taking it in with her gaze.

"Glad you like it, sis," I said, a tad smugly.

"I love it, bro, it's gorgeous," she panted, handling it excitedly. "How big are you down there, anyway?"

"I don't know, I don't go around measuring myself," I said.

"Bullshit!" she said, shaking her head. "All you guys measure yourselves, I bet. Especially you well-hung ones."

Well, I never had measured myself. But a few other women, impressed by my endowment as my sister was now, did take the trouble to take my measurements.

"Here, let me get that ruler," Sharon said, going to a kitchen drawer. she had been over at my place so many times she knew where everything was.

Now she took the ruler and placed it along the length of my erect shaft.

"Shit!" she gasped. "You're almost nine inches long!"

And then she put her wrist up alongside it.

"And it's almost as thick as my wrist."

I have to admit, I enjoyed my sister's appreciation of my endowment, as I always had whenever girls remarked on it. Guys will be guys, after all.

"Shit, if I knew you where carrying such a beauty down there I would've jumped your bones long ago," she cackled lewdly, twisting it in her hand.

"Now I think it's time for you to get to take a look at something too," she said, suddenly releasing me.

Then, quickly, she pulled off her panties and her bra, standing in front of me stark naked.

"You like?" she cooed, showing off for me, her hands on her hips.

"Guess?" I said, pointing down to my cock, standing up straight and rigid, like a sentinel.

"Oh God, Hank! This is so damned exciting, seeing your cock get big and hard like that for me," Sharon said, bringing a hand down between her legs, rubbing herself as I stroked myself.

Suddenly she threw herself back on the couch, spreading her legs wide open, and reaching right in to hold open her labia and expose herself.

"Now why don't you check this out," she said, proudly showing off her pussy for me, the pink slit glistening with moistness, peeking out from her shag.

"Bring that up here," she said, wagging a finger, staring at my cock.

I walked right up to her, waving my dick in her face.

"Oh God, look at it!" she said, staring at it hungrily. Then she looked up at me.

"You know, Hank, this is really naughty, you and me playing like this, us being brother and sister," she said, as she took my cock in her hand.

"Don't I know it," I said. "But then again, Sharon, you and I have always been a little naughty, haven't we?"

And it was true. We always liked to talk dirty in front of each other and tell one another sexy stories. And I knew that Sharon liked it whenever she caught me staring at her wearing an especially skimpy and revealing bikini. And I'd sometimes catch her eyeballing me head to toe when I came back from a bike ride wear tight biking shorts and a sweaty T-shirt.

"Yeah, real naughty," she said, licking her lips. "And check out how naughty this is going to be."

And then she began to lick my cock, licking it softly, dragging her tongue up and down its length, running that wet tongue over my big, swollen knob, savoring it.

"So tasty," she said, licking away.

"Why don't you really have a taste then," I said, pushing my cock against her lips, desperate to have her suck it now. But she refused to open her mouth, and jokingly pushed me away.

"First let's taste something else," she said, making me turn around so my butt was sticking right in her face.

"First let's taste this," she said, suddenly spreading apart my buttocks and digging her tongue in my crack, finding my asshole and slurping away at it hungrily. How had my little sister ever guessed that I just loved getting my ass licked? I always try to women to do that to me, and many are more than happy to oblige.

"Mmmmmmmmh, yummy," she purred, turning me around again. "My big brother's got a nice, tasty tight asshole."

Now she wasted no more time, opening her lips wide and taking my cock in her mouth, sucking me skillfully. Damn, she really knew how to mouth a dick, too!

I always knew my sister was a sexy number. She gave off those vibes clear as day. But here I was finding out for myself.

"Now it's time for you to do a little tasting, bro," she said, spreading her legs wide again.

I stared between those open legs, and then eagerly dropped to my knees in front of my sister. I had caught glimpses of my sister's bushy shag even before today when she was changing clothes. And that had excited me. But I never expected to be down on my knees, my face only inches from her pussy, as she eagerly held herself open for me.

I stared at it for a while. Sharon had such a pretty pussy, too. Just as she was proud of her brother's endowment, so I now felt proud to have a sister with such a cute little pussy, the labia finely etched, all of it nesting in a rich bush of thick curls.

"Dig in and enjoy!" Sharon said, putting a hand on the back of my head and pressing me against her. I kissed and licked every nook and cranny of my sister's delicious pussy. She smelled so nice and sweet down there too, and not every woman does, I knew.

"How about tasting this now," she said, flexing her legs, and lifting up her butt while, at the same time, holding open her buns.

And now I stared at something else, her creased little sphincter, that other hidden center of carnal mystery.

I licked the ridged surface of her asshole, savoring it as she had savored mine.

"That feels so good," she groaned, as I ran my tongue over it.

Suddenly she pulled me up on the couch and straddled me, pushing her tits up against my face while she reached down to take hold of my cock.

"You made me all horny, bro, asking me to try on my clothes for you," she whispered in my ear. "Getting hard, showing off your cock. Feeding it to me, making me feed myself to you. Now you're going to have to do something about it."

"Glad to, sis," I said, as she took hold of my cock and worked it into her creamy slit, pushing down, forcing my penis deep inside her. She looked right at me now, unashamed, her eyes blazing with carnal desire.

"Goddamn! You're really filling me up! You feel even better than you look!"

She did feel really tight, and she probably was, but I knew that my hard thickness had something to do with it. I hear guys complain about how women aren't tight enough for them. That's never been a problem for me, though. Probably because I'm as thickly endowed as I am, and so even a slack cunt feels pretty tight to me. Although Sharon's was anything but slack!

"Make me feel good, Hank. Make me feel real good!" she begged, wrapping her arms around my back and pressing herself against me as our hips grooved, cock meeting cunt in an intense and forbidden carnal caress. "Make me feel dirty, bro, make me feel like a slut! A taboo-breaking incest slut! Open me up with that big cock of yours, ream me out! Ream out your fucking little sister's cunt!"

Suffice it to say that for the next hour or so I fucked my sister in just about every position known to man. She climaxed over and over again as I did my best to hold back and stay hard for her as long as possible. At one point she reached into a drawer and handed me a tube of something, telling me that she likes to take it up the ass too, would I do hers now? So after thoroughly plowing her cunt, I got her up on elbows and knees, and slid my cock right up her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me with this sassy, lewd smile, like we were sharing a nasty secret.

"Look at you, you're fucking your own sister up the ass!" she cackled.

"I sure as shit am," I growled.

By the time I was done with her, my sister was a sweaty, satiated, cummed-out freak, begging for my cock, begging me to keep doing it to her.

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers
12