Country Store Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed right above my clit and then I felt Ken kiss my butt. I pushed back against him and he kissed between my cheeks. Tracy's tongue hit my clit and I shivered. This was unreal. My little body was struggling to process this much pleasure. I could get used to this.

Ken spread my cheeks and kissed my asshole. I squirmed and then Tracy licked my clit. I was on fire and my legs were getting shaky. I needed to cum and it was moving slowly up my legs. I felt Tracy and Ken move my legs apart and then their tongues hit me again. Tracy licked up my slit and Ken's tongue licked my ass and then moved towards my pussy.

"Oh shit, this feels so good." I moaned.

Tracy sucked my clit into her mouth and held it there. Ken moved up my ass and then I felt his tongue on my hole. He stuck it into me as she bit my clit. I exploded and screamed. I closed my mouth quickly as I realized there were still other people in the dorm. I bit my lip hard and my orgasm ripped through me. My legs got numb, my toes curled, and I held onto Tracy. They kept licking and I kept cumming. I rode it for at least 30 seconds and then it started to calm down. I could feel my breathing slow down and then I felt myself being lifted.

Ken carried me over to my bed and laid me on my back. I looked up and saw Tracy near my head. She smiled and then leaned over and kissed me. I grabbed her head and kissed her hard. Her tongue felt so nice and warm. It felt right in my mouth. I groaned into her and then I felt my legs being spread apart. It was so nice to have two lovers.

Ken slid his cock into me easily. I moaned and kissed Tracy. She put her hand on my boob and squeezed as she kissed me. I was in heaven, I was kissing the most beautiful girl in the world and my best friend was fucking me. Yep, I was a happy girl. I kissed Tracy while Ken fucked me, he came pretty quick and then Tracy pulled back.

"How was that?" She said with a grin.

"Are you serious? That was indescribable. There are no words to tell how good that felt." I said to her.

I felt Ken slide next to me. I felt his wet cock on my thigh. I reached down and grabbed it. It was soft and wet. I held it and kissed Tracy on the lips softly.

"You want a turn?" I said.

She nodded her head up and down really fast. I giggled.

"Stand up." I said and she leapt to her feet.

She looked so cute standing there. Her face was flushed and she looked really horny. She was wringing her hands. I climbed out of bed and looked down at Ken. He smiled a funny smile. I squeezed his soft cock.

"Don't worry Cowboy, we will have you in shape again soon." I said.

He took a deep breath and laid his head on the pillow to watch his favorite show. I turned back and put my hands on the backs of Tracy's thighs. I heard her moan. I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

"Feel nice?" I said.

"Yes, oh yes." She said softly, between moans.

I chuckled and ran my hands up over her butt. I felt her soft panties and squeezed her cheeks. I grabbed her panties and slid them down her long legs. I left them gathered at her ankles and ran my hands back up the backs of her legs. I felt her shiver and I felt a little proud that I could make her react like that. I loved this girl. I grabbed her bare butt and felt the firmness and softness battling beneath my fingers. I loved her ass, it was perfect and it was mine. I could rub on it all day. I ran my finger gently down her crack and she shivered again. I moved my hand to her inner thigh and I could feel the heat of her pussy. I touched her pussy and she groaned. I looked back at Ken and he was smiling wide and his cock was twitching.

I slipped a finger between her pussy lips and felt her wetness. She was so wet, I slid around easily. I pushed a finger into her pussy and she squealed. I pushed a finger of my other hand in next to it and ran both fingers in and out of her. I felt her hands on my head. She was squeezing as I pushed my two fingers deep inside her body. I pulled out one finger and ran it behind her. She flinched as I slipped it between her ass cheeks and touched her asshole.

She let out a little squeal as I slid a finger into her ass. She was moving her hips now, trying to pull me deeper into each hole. She did not cover her mouth and she was now moaning pretty loud. I didn't care. Both of the rooms next to us knew about us and had no issues. In fact, the girl to our right told me that she loved to masturbate as she listened to us. I pushed my finger deeper into Tracy's ass and she made a little more noise.

I moved my fingers in and out of her in rhythm. She was moaning and moving her hips. Her hands left my head and then I saw her lift her skirt. Her pussy was right in front of my eyes.

"Please, Kim, please." She whimpered.

I smiled up at her. Her face was in turmoil. I slowed down my fingers and leaned forward. I blew warm air on her pussy and she moaned deep again.

"Oh God, oh God, please, please...." My baby was getting religious again.

I stuck my tongue out and touched her clit as I rammed both of my fingers deep. She squealed and came hard. I sucked her clit into my mouth and her body was wracked in my arms. She was holding my head and I bit her clit gently and sent her to the moon. I had never heard her make the noises she was making. They sounded like a cross between a gurgle and a growl. I couldn't describe it but it was hot. I kept on sucking on her clit and pushed my fingers even deeper.

She convulsed for about a minute and collapsed over me. We fell onto the bed and my face was on her belly. I felt Ken's cock hit me in the back and then the air leave his body as we hit him. I was giggling and she was breathing really slow and deep. I scrambled out from under her and she was face down over Ken. I knelt down and took off her shoes. I reached under her and unsnapped and unzipped her jean skirt. I pulled it and it slid down her legs. I pulled it off along with her panties and tossed them over my head.

I ran my hands over her thighs and butt again. I loved the feel of her skin. I pulled her tube top down and pulled it over her hips and down her legs. My baby was naked. I grabbed her and shifted her until she was on top of Ken. He put his arms around her and I pulled her legs over him and spread them. His cock was hard and I grabbed it. I touched it to her wet cunt and both of my lovers moaned. I ran it over her lips and then pushed the head into her. I pulled her hips to me and watched Ken's cock sink into my girlfriend.

I grabbed his balls and held them gently in my hand. I massaged them and then bent over to lick around his cock as it sat in her pussy. I licked around her pussy and then up to her asshole. She flinched and I chuckled. I lifted her hips slightly and saw his cock slide out a little. Ken got the idea and thrust up into her. She grunted as he hit bottom. I held her hips and he started slamming up into her. I watched close as he fucked her. It was amazing. Her lips spread easily and let him in and out. I could see her juices lubricating him as he moved back and forth.

He fucked her for at least 5 minutes, gotta love that second cumming. Then I saw him push up hard and I lowered her hips onto him, trapping him deep inside. I grabbed his balls and felt them flinch. I held them as they pumped their contents into my girlfriend. I let go and then slid in next to Ken. Tracy's eyes were closed as her head lay on his chest. I snuggled up next to him and closed my eyes.

12