Country Store Ch. 17

Story Info
Final Retribution?
7.9k words
4.55
36.8k
12

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is chapter 17 of a series, it will make a lot more sense if you read them in order)

*

The morning light hit me in the eyes and I squinted and covered my eyes with my hand. I could see the clock and it was 10:00. Fuck, we have to leave in like two hours. Dammit, I hate oversleeping. Tracy was now on the other side of Ken. Her head was on his chest and his arm was around her. Her left boob was lying across his chest. Her left hand was on his chest, in his hair. They looked so cute. I wiggled out and stood up next to them.

I saw Ken's shriveled cock. It looked so small. I wondered how long it would hold out with both of us girls. I held back a snicker. Her leg was over his and I saw her pussy peeking out. It was so pretty and pink. I wanted to just lean over and kiss it. I kept my wits. There was no time for fun. I had to pack. I had done nothing. My perfect girlfriend had her suitcase next to the door and her closet was almost empty. Fuck, I hate it when I procrastinate. Now I had to pack and she could stay naked wrapped up next to Ken. My fault, oh well. I pulled out a few clothes and threw them in my suitcase.

Christmas break only lasted a month so we didn't have to move out of our room. That was good, I hating moving everything out. I only packed my favorite clothes. I knew I was getting more for Christmas and I was pretty sure Tracy and I would go shopping a few times. I zipped up my suitcase and put it next to hers. I grabbed my robe and my shower stuff.

I walked into the shower and Holly, the perfect blonde, was under the water with her eyes closed. Her hair ran straight down over her perfect breasts. I saw the water running down her body. I liked my body and I thought I looked good but this girl was unbelievable. She opened her eyes and I realized I was staring at her. She smiled.

"Sorry, I didn't realize anyone else was here." I stammered.

"No worries, Kim. You look great." She said.

I smiled a little sheepishly.

"No girl, really. You are amazing. I am so envious of your strength and confidence. You are incredible." She said.

I looked at this perfect creature and wondered how she could be envious of anyone. I looked at her and saw the look of admiration in her eyes.

"I am also so jealous of you." She said.

"Why?" I asked, again wondering what I could have that she didn't.

She laughed and her laugh was perfect. Kind of a cross between a giggle and a laugh and it made her boobs jiggle just perfectly. Damn.

"Why? You are so silly. You are either the most modest person on the planet or the most oblivious." She said.

I frowned at her, I had no idea where she was going.

"Ok, let's see. You have the best fraternity on campus hovering over you like guardian angels." She said.

That was true.

"And, you have one of the sweetest, most loyal, dependable, and cutest guys at your beck and call." She said.

True again.

"And if that wasn't enough I am pretty sure you are sharing your bed with pretty much the hottest girl on campus." She said and I blushed.

True again.

"So, you wonder what I could be jealous of? Really? If you ever get tired of your little situation, just let me know I will be all over both of them." She said.

I smiled at her. I slipped off my robe and hung it over the hook. I hung up my shower bag. I turned to her and she was still smiling at me. I walked over and hugged her. I felt my boobs mash against her perfect breasts. She hugged me back lightly.

"Thank you." I whispered in her ear.

"For what?" She said.

"For reminding me again how lucky I am." I said and hugged her harder.

"Anytime sweetie." She said and hugged me back.

We stood there under the water and I marveled at how my life had changed. How in such a short amount of time I had grown from an innocent college freshman to a confident, strong woman who was hugging a perfect creature naked in the shower as her boyfriend and girlfriend slept in her bed. Yep, I was a lucky girl.

I pulled back a little and looked at her. Her face was perfect too, she could be a model or the girl next door. I kissed her lips gently. She looked surprised.

"If you ever want to go out with us you let me know. We would love to have you." I whispered.

I couldn't tell if she had tears running down her cheeks or it was shower water but her eyes showed gratitude and excitement.

"Really?" She said.

"Really, really." I said and she snickered.

I kissed her gently again and she pulled me into her. She was a perfect kisser, big surprise. I wondered what else she did perfect. I was so looking forward to next semester. I pulled back.

"Baby, I could stay in here all day with you but I have to get ready. We are leaving for home in less than two hours." I said.

She pouted just a little and then kissed me softly and pulled back.

"No worries, now turn around and I will help you." She said.

I turned around and she proceeded to run her soapy hands all over my body, paying special attention to certain parts. It felt wonderful and I decided to return the favor. Her body was incredible. Yes, next semester was going to rock.

We turned off the water and slipped on our robes. We talked in front of the mirror as we combed and dried our hair. She told me all about her family and her sorority. Turns out she was in the sister sorority and was there during my performance in the frat house. She told me everyone was so glad I beat Samantha in the wrestling and they almost threw a party when I kicked her ass at the concert.

She said Samantha basically went to class and then came back and stayed in her room. No one had seen her out at all since our fight. She said her face took four weeks to heal and she never wore makeup anymore. Holly said the girls were pretty sure she wasn't coming back next semester. I felt a little tinge of pity but then I remembered some of the things she said and that went away.

"Oh no, don't you even dare to feel sorry for her." Holly said and I looked at her.

"I saw the look on your face. Don't bother. She was a nasty person and was mean and vicious to all of us. She deserved everything that happened to her. She doesn't even talk to anyone anymore and she should be groveling with apologies. We all just wished we were as strong as you and could have stood up to her long ago." She said.

I felt a lump in my throat and I ran my comb through my hair.

"I told you that you kicked ass girl. You are the talk of the town. All the girls want to be you." Holly said and ran a comb through her pretty hair.

I shook my head and smiled. We finished and walked out together. She walked me to my door and we stopped. I opened the door and she saw Ken and Tracy asleep on the bed. She gasped and put a hand to her mouth. I snickered and she looked at me.

"Did you really mean what you said?" She said.

"What exactly?" I said.

"That I could "go out" with you guys." She said and nodded to Ken and Tracy.

I giggled when I caught what she meant by "going out". I put my arms around her and kissed her hard. I slipped my hand into her robe and rubbed her boob and felt her nipple get hard under my palm. I pulled back but kept my hand on her boob.

"Yes, anytime you want. Call me." I said.

I pulled my hand out of her robe and straightened it. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and she turned to look at Tracy and Ken again.

Tracy's leg was still over him and we could see her little pussy peeking out. Holly looked back at me.

"You have a great Christmas Kim and I will see you next semester." She said and my pussy tingled.

"You too, I hope you get everything you want." I said.

"I already did." She said.

She walked past me and popped me on the butt. I turned and watched her walk down the hall. Her feet were even cute. My pussy tingled and I walked into my room. I looked down at my two loves. They looked so comfortable. I glanced over at the clock and it was 11:00. Scott was picking us up at 12:00. I leaned over and kissed Tracy on the ear. I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered to her.

"Wake up sweetie." I said.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She was pretty even waking up. I kissed her lips softly and she smiled.

"Scott is picking us up in an hour. Do you want to shower?" I said.

"Um, yes. I smell like sex." She said.

"I know, I like it." I said and kissed her again.

"Sicko. I am packed already. I just need to shower and dress." She said and rolled over.

I reached down and pinched a nipple.

"Ouch!" She said and grabbed my hand.

"You know you love it." I said and pinched it again.

She giggled and sat up. She reached into my robe and pinched my nipple. I scrambled away and she laughed. I grabbed my pink flowered panties and slipped them on. Tracy stood up and stretched.

I watched her body as she reached for the ceiling. My pussy tingled at the sight. I was such a whore. I grabbed my jean shorts and pulled them up my long legs. These shorts were pretty small, my legs did look really long in them. I grabbed my pink lace bra and slipped it on. The lace was pretty sheer and you could see my dark nipples through the material. I pulled on a pink tanktop. It had thick straps and was not too lowcut. You could see the beginning of cleavage. It did not reach the top of my shorts so some of my belly was showing. Scott had said to dress cute but not slutty. I needed to distract Henry, not set him off.

I paused and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look any different than I did the first time we stopped at the store. I was scared. I hoped this worked out. I took a deep breath and turned to see Tracy walk out of the door in her blue robe. I walked over and looked down at Ken. His poor cock was shriveled up on his leg. His pubic hair was matted with what I knew was a combination of his cum and ours. He was breathing slowly. I knelt down and watched his chest rise and fall. I reached out and touched his cock. It was soft and warm. I wrapped my fingers around it and lifted it. It looked small even in my small hand. I was amazed at how big it grew from this little start.

I looked over and he was looking at me. I smiled and rubbed his cock between my fingers.

"You are insatiable." He said.

"You complaining?" I said.

"No maam." He said and I giggled.

I leaned over and licked the head of his soft cock. I felt it lurch a little in my hand. I sucked the head into my mouth and looked at Ken. His eyes were closed and his head was back. I heard a soft moan escape his lips. I pulled off and licked the head slowly.

"Oh Kim, that feels so good. I love you." He said.

"I know." I said and sucked his entire cock into my mouth.

I sucked on it and felt it growing. I rubbed his balls and ran my other hand over his chest. He was moaning and moving his hips. I pulled off slowly and his cock popped out. It was now hard and bobbing. I grabbed it and pulled it back to my mouth. I sucked the head slowly and ran my tongue all over it. His hips were moving and I pushed down hard. I felt him slide into my throat and then his hair tickled my nose.

"Fuck! I love it when you do that." He said.

I pushed harder, trying to swallow him. I pulled back slowly and ran my teeth lightly over his shaft as I pulled away. I kept the head in my mouth and ran my tongue under the head at his "place". I was rewarded with a salty mouthful of cum. I swallowed it easily and kept the head in my mouth. He shot another load and I swallowed it also. I move down his cock a little and felt the last shot hit the back of my throat. I kept it in my mouth and slid off. I looked at him and swallowed his last load. I wiped my mouth and smiled at him.

"Thanks for breakfast." I said.

He laughed and put his arm over his eyes.

"You are such an amazing girl. You are going to wear me out but I love it." He said.

"Yes, I am. Now get up and get dressed. We have to get going." I said and turned around, trying not to let him see my fear.

I walked over to the mirror and picked up my brush. I brushed once through my hair and then I felt his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him in the mirror and he looked worried.

"Are you sure you are ok with this Kim? We don't have to do this." He said.

"I know, but I have to. I cannot live my life knowing he is still out there and laughing at what he did to me. I need closure." I said, looking into the mirror.

He smiled at me and hugged me, wrapping his arms around me.

"We will be right outside. I will be inside in a flash if you get in trouble." He whispered to me.

"I know. I will be fine." I said, my strength and confidence surging.

"You are so strong." He said.

"You know, you are going to draw a lot of attention standing outside of the store naked." I said.

"You think? I was thinking of just going naked." He said and stepped back.

I giggled at him and he twirled, his soft cock swinging around. I giggled again and turned back to the mirror.

"Yes, I think. I am thinking clothes might be a good choice. Scott likes you and all but I don't think he wants your naked ass on his seats." I said and laughed at the image.

I brushed my hair slowly and stared into the mirror. Will I be alright? Can I face the fat guy even for just a few minutes? I feel my heart clinch as my fear rips through me. It was fear, there was no more excitement, not obsession with being forced. I hated him now. I had a great life with a bright future and I did not want him in it. I stood up straight and put my long blonde hair in a perfect ponytail, using a pink hairtie with a pretty pink bow.

Tracy came back and slipped on a pretty light blue sundress. It had big white buttons all down the front and she looked precious. She put her hair in a ponytail with a blue bow. We slipped on our sandals and we were ready to go. Ken pulled on his old jeans and we both held out noses.

"What?" He said.

"When was the last time you washed those?" I said.

"A couple of days ago." He said.

"Ewww." Tracy and I said in unison.

"I like the way they smell. They smell like you guys." He said and slipped on his tshirt.

Tracy and I looked at each other. That was actually a sweet thing to say. I saw in her eyes she felt the same. Damn him.

We grabbed out suitcases and rolled them down the hall. Scott was waiting by his car outside. He looked very cute leaning against it waiting for us. He looked like a movie star. I walked up and kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He said.

"Everything." I said.

Warren grabbed out suitcases and threw them in the trunk. I was glad he was coming too. I liked Warren. He smiled at me and I ran over and hugged him. My head was on his chest and I wrapped my arms around him. He held onto me.

"Miss Kim, we will be right outside. You will be fine." He said.

"Thank you Warren." I said into his chest.

"Always, Miss Kim." He said.

I let him go and wiped my eyes. I turned to look at Scott.

"Ok, here is how it will go. Joey will drive you and Tracy. We will follow. We don't want him to see us together. We want him to think you three are alone. We will pull around the back and wait for Joey to disable the security and cameras. Everyone good?" Scott said and looked around.

No one said anything. Ken walked up and kissed me. He hugged me and told me it would be fine again. I wanted to believe everyone but they had never been in his presence, his controlling, dominating presence. I was so scared.

Joey jumped into the driver's seat and Tracy and I climbed in. I sat in the middle. Joey looked down at my legs as I straddled the center. I smiled at him. They did look nice. I looked over at Tracy and her sundress was pulled up around the middle of her thighs and she looked hot too. I felt my pussy tingle a little. She took my hand and held it.

The drive was pretty quiet. Joey had the music on soft but no one really wanted to talk. When we got close Joey passed Scott and I turned my head to see his car fall back a little. We got to the store and I felt the gravel crunch under the tires. There was a car at the pumps and a man filling his tank. Joey pulled up to the other side of the pump. We all got out and walked into the store.

I heard the bell ring as Joey opened the door. I followed him and Tracy squeezed my hand. I saw him immediately and his face broke into a huge grin. My heart stopped with the fear. Tracy pushed me a little and I kept walking. Joey walked up to the counter. Henry looked him up and down. Joey was a little guy, not intimidating in the least. Henry cracked an evil grin.

"What can I do for you, Son?" He said.

"We need to use your bathroom." Joey said.

"Of course you do." He said and smiled at me.

"It is right here behind the counter. Help yourself." Henry said.

Joey walked past the counter and into the bathroom. I heard the door close and I stood frozen on the spot.

"Sugar Britches. It is nice to see you and you have brought ole Henry a present." He said.

Tracy squeezed my hand and I held onto her.

"She is a pretty little thing. Not as pretty as you but hey close enough. What is her name?" He said.

I tried to open my mouth but I couldn't. I was frozen, I had never been so scared. Why was I like this? I had been through so much and stood up to Samantha. Why did he affect me like this? Why did I think I could do this?

"Sugar Britches, cat got your tongue? Do I need to give her a cute nickname too? How about Sweet Cheeks? She does look like she may have some of those." Henry said.

He walked around the counter and up to us. I could smell his stale odor of sweat as he moved close to me. He touched my cheek softly and ran his finger across it.

"Sugar Britches, I know why you are here. You need what only old Henry can give you. You need to be treated like the little slut you are down deep inside. Does your little friend know that about you baby? That deep down under that cute little schoolgirl image is a cock-loving slut?" He said.

I just stared at him, my words stuck in my throat.

"Well, she will soon. Ole Henry is here for you. Why don't you take your little friend behind the counter and I will be right with you?" He said softly and almost sweetly.

I did not move. His eyes got dark quickly.

"Move!" He said sternly and I made a squeaky sound.

I pulled Tracy behind the counter and stood next to the boxes. I looked over and wondered if the boxes on the wall were the same ones he fucked me over the first time I was here. I heard the door ring and I looked over.

"Billy, you need anything else?" I heard Henry say and saw him walk around the counter.

The man that was at the gas pump was standing on the other side. He looked young. He had on a dirty black Iron Maiden tshirt and a dirty green baseball cap with the number 88 on it.

"Nah, Henry, just the gas. Who's your friends?" He said and nodded to us.

"This here is Sugar Britches and her friend Sweet Cheeks. They have come back to visit." Henry said and chuckled.

I saw the man's eyes light up. He looked at us and then back at Henry.

"Is this the one you told us about?" He said.

"You betcha, isn't she a cutie?" Henry said.

"Holy fuck, Henry. She is fine." He said and I saw a look of evil in the young man's eyes.

"Told you." Henry said and turned to us.

"Sugar Britches, this is my nephew Billy. I think you need to invite him to the party, what do you think?" Henry said.

I stared at him but didn't say anything. Henry smiled and bent down. I looked and he had his hand on a huge knife he had pulled from under the counter. I looked at Tracy and her eyes were wide and teary. I pushed my fear back and cleared my throat, I had to protect my girlfriend.

"Mr. Billy, would you like to stay and party with us?" I said in a soft voice.

"Fucking absolutely, baby." Billy said.

"Good, Billy, go over and put up the closed sign and lock the door so we can get started." Henry said and turned to face us.

12