Couple & The Soldier Ch. 03

Story Info
Things really heat up on soldier's last night in Cancun.
4.3k words
4.39
43.1k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is this final installment about a married couple that meets a US Army Ranger while vacationing in Cancun.

The next morning Mike and Emily got up early for their Mayan Tour. They rode the bus from the hotel to the central bus station where they exchanged their vouchers for bus tickets to Chichen Itza. As they sat on the bus watching the other tourists settle into their seat, Mike glanced out the window and spotted Jim running across the parking lot.

"Look whose coming." Mike said.

Emily's heart leaped as Jim stepped up on the bus.

"Good morning guys."

"Good morning Jim." Emily replied. Her face felt flushed as she pushed her hair back behind her ears. It was difficult to face Jim after her behavior last night. Despite her better judgment she had got caught up in the moment and went skinny dipping with her husband and Jim. Then when it was time to go she had practically stuck her pussy in Jim's face as she stepped out of the pool. It was so out of character and now she felt an incredible amount of shame.

"It's good to see you." Mike said as he winked at Emily then shook Jim's hand.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I tag along."

"Of course we don't mind." Emily replied reaching out to pat Jim's hand.

Jim stowed his day pack on the overhead shelf and then sat down across from Emily and Mike.

It was a beautiful ride to Chichen Itza. The tour guide was entertaining and informative. He provided a historical overview of the Mayan people and all the speculation about what actually happened to them. When the bus finally arrived at the archeological site, the tour guide asked that everyone stay together for at least the first half hour. After that everyone was free to tour the ruins. After fifteen minutes of following the tour guide around and listening to one tourist keep asking questions about where the Mayan people went, Jim, Mike and Emily decided to break off and do a little exploring on their own.

"Let's go climb up the El Castillo." Jim said pointing to one of the most prominent landmarks on the Yucatan Peninsula. Built before A.D. 800 the "castle" dominates the landscape. The steps up to the top are incredibly steep and some speculate that the steps were designed that way to ensure that you never turn your back on the temple of Kukulcan that crowns the pyramid's top.

"It looks kind of steep." Mike groaned as they crossed the open field and stared up the steps.

"It's amazing they were able to build something so magnificent." Emily said as they stopped to take in the view.

"They were an amazing culture." Jim replied. "Their calendar is pretty damn accurate. I think it all comes to an end in the near future."

"I heard that some people think that's when the world will end." Emily responded.

"I don't thank so, Emily. No one really knows when the world will end at least that's what the bible says." Jim answered.

Mike shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay I'm going up first." Emily announced as she started the climb.

Mike took a deep breath and followed Emily.

Jim let them move up about ten steps before he started his climb.

The steps were steep and treacherous.

About one-third of the way up, Mike stopped. Sweat poured down his face. "God I'm in bad shape." He moaned as he pulled his ball cap off and wiped his forehead. He looked down at Jim and then back up at his wife. She was continuing her ascent, seemingly without any effort.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked as he caught up with Mike.

"Go on." Mike motioned exhaling heavily. "I can't make it."

"Come on you can make it. It's supposed to be a great view up there." Jim said trying to convince Mike to continue.

"I don't have the lungs to keep climbing." Mike replied lowering his head.

"No problem."

"Take some pictures up there." Mike said handing Jim his camera.

Jim took Mike's camera and slid it into his day pack.

"Be careful going back down." Jim said.

"I'll be waiting for you guys at the bottom."

Emily was already half-way to the top. Jim had strong legs and it didn't take long for him to catch up. In spite of her baggy shorts and Kentucky Basketball t-shirt, Emily looked hot. Her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled tightly through the opening in the back of her UK cap. Jim stopped for a moment and looked back down to see if her husband had made it to the bottom safely. He spotted Mike walking across the field to a park bench underneath a small clump of trees. Jim smiled as he turned and looked up at Emily. Her baggy shorts provided a nice view of her tanned legs and when he leaned forward just a little bit he could see her not so sexy white panties. He took a deep breath and whispered, "Please God let me get this woman in bed before I go back to the war." It was an immoral prayer that had no hope of being answered; at least not by God.

Emily paused as she reached the top.

"I can't step up there." She sighed looking frantically at Jim. "I'll fall."

"It's okay Emily I'm right behind you." Jim responded placing his hand on her hips.

She started to move back down the steps.

"You can't go back down you're almost at the top." Jim blocked her.

"I'm scared." Emily cried as tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

"I'm right here and I won't let you fall."

Jim moved up and hugged her. He motioned for another climber to go on by.

"You can do it." He whispered.

"Okay." Emily crawled cautiously on all fours up onto the platform.

"See you made it." Jim said as he helped Emily up on her wobbly feet.

They stepped inside the temple room and leaned against the wall.

"I wanted to go back down so bad." Emily said her emotions still in disorder.

"I'm so proud of you Emily." Jim replied giving her a big hug. "Now look at the view."

Emily turned slowly and then stopped.

"Don't let go!"

Jim wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I've got you Emily."

"God it's beautiful up here." Emily whimpered gazing at the ball court ruins to the northwest.

"Yes you are." Jim replied.

Emily squeezed Jim's arms.

"I mean it Emily. You're beautiful."

Emily patted Jim's arms.

"I think I can stand on my own now."

Jim released Emily and watched as she placed her hand on the wall and walked back inside the temple. She gazed out the doorway facing the southwest and the jungle.

"Amazing isn't it?" Emily responded leaning out to look to the left and then right.

"Don't get too close." Jim whispered.

Emily took one step back and bumped into Jim.

"Sorry." She whispered.

Jim slipped his fingers into the belt loops on her shorts.

"I've got you now." He moved his hands back and forth causing her hips to twist.

"You can see for miles." Emily sighed ignoring what Jim was doing.

"Yes you can." Jim responded exhaling in her ear.

Emily shrugged her shoulders. She was doing her best to remain lady like and stay in control of the situation; but having Jim so close left her feeling weak and vulnerable. It was her fault she reasoned; especially after she let him see her naked. She had to figure out some way to cool things down. Emily had no intention of letting this get out of hand. Besides she was a happily married woman.

"Let's check out the next view." She said.

Jim released Emily and followed her back into the temple. The view overlooked the "Group of the Thousand Columns."

"Look at all those columns."

"They look like something you'd see in Gladiator movie." Jim chuckled.

Jim reached into his day pack and pulled out Mike's camera.

"Let's take a few pictures Emily."

"Okay." She replied posing next to the opening.

Jim snapped several pictures.

As a middle aged man walked past, Jim asked, "Would you take our picture?"

"Sure…how does it work?"

"Just look through the viewfinder and press this button halfway down." Jim said pointing to the button. "When the picture focuses go ahead and push the button the rest of the way down."

"Okay, sounds easy enough."

The man stared through the viewfinder.

Jim moved next to Emily and they both smiled at the camera.

"Oh come on." The man said as he lowered the camera. "Give your husband a hug."

Emily started to say Jim wasn't her husband, but Jim pulled her into his arms.

"That's better." The man snapped two pictures.

"Thank you." Emily said as the man handed Jim the camera.

Emily walked to the next opening.

"Don't step across that line." Jim shouted.

Emily jumped back.

"What line?"

"Too late you already stepped across."

"What are you talking about?"

"There's only one thing you can do now to avoid the curse."

"What curse?"

"You have to kiss the first man you see."

Emily looked around…they were all alone.

Jim stepped forward and pulled Emily into his arms.

She giggled uncontrollably.

"I'll do my best to save you from the curse."

"Jim…please…I'm…a…married…"

Before she could finish her sentence Jim kissed her as passionately as he had ever kissed any woman in his life. Her thin body felt good in his arms. She rose up on her toes as he squeezed her tightly causing her to gasp for air. Jim felt emboldened and slipped his tongue into her mouth. To his delight she sucked down on it.

"Oh…Jim….someone…might…see…us." Emily sighed.

Jim glanced over his shoulder, "We're all alone Emily."

Their lips locked together.

Jim slowly moved his hands down her back and squeezed her hips.

Emily exhaled heavily.

Not sensing any resistance, he pulled her loose fitting t-shirt out and then slid both hands up underneath. Emily let out a deep laboring sigh as Jim squeezed her bra. She was wearing a bra that buttoned in the front. With a simple flick of his fingers, Jim undid the bra snap and covered her warm tits with his bare hands. Her breasts were small, but they felt firm and upright. Her nipples were erect and he played with them teasingly as he kissed Emily's neck.

"I…can't…do…this…stop…please…stop."

Jim's mind was in a fog as he massaged Emily's breasts. But he was also a gentleman, albeit an extremely aroused one, and when her words of resistance finally sunk in he immediately released Emily and stepped back.

"I'm sorry."

Emily buttoned her bra and tucked her t-shirt back in. She raced out of the tower.

Jim followed along at a distance. He couldn't begin to understand what was going on between Emily and her husband. It seemed to him that this is just what her husband wanted. He'd been with lots of women before and the way Emily responded with his hands on her breasts was very telling. There was little doubt that she wanted too. If only he could convince her not to stop him next time. One thing was certain, however, if Mike wanted his wife to fool around with another guy then he was more than willing to oblige.

Neither Jim nor Emily spoke a word until they reached the bottom.

Mike, Emily and Jim spent the rest of the day touring the ruins. Neither spoke a word about what happened up in the tower. On the bus ride from the ruins to the restaurant and then later to the caverns of Balankanche, Emily sat next to her husband. Mike wasn't that attentive to what was going on and had no idea of the tension building between his wife and Jim. Emily reasoned that keeping her distance was the best course of action. But she couldn't stop thinking about his hand on her breasts and that caused her body to tingle in all the right places. This is what her husband wanted; he'd been talking about it for over a year. It was also what Jim wanted. But there was an even bigger question. What did she want? She was afraid to answer because she felt like she was standing on the edge and if the wind blew just right she might fall right into Jim's arms. For the rest of the day, she would keep her distance and let cooler heads prevail.

That all changed, however, when the bus made its last stop at an old Mexican Catholic Church.

As they loaded back on the bus, Mike followed Emily to their seat. As she settled in next to the window, Mike motioned for Jim to sit with Emily. She grabbed Mike's hand and shook her head no. But Mike pulled away and sat in the seat across the aisle. Jim settled in next to Emily for the long ride back to Cancun.

Since the bus was cold and it was getting dark, the tour guide handed out pillows and blankets. Emily covered herself with the blanket. Jim, meanwhile, raised the middle armrest and then covered up under his blanket.

When the guide turned off the lights Jim turned so that he could watch Emily.

"I'm sorry about what happened up at the tower."

"Me too." She whispered glancing across the aisle at Mike. He was sound asleep.

"You're not mad?"

"No, I'm not mad." Emily replied as she reached for Jim's hand.

"I'm glad." Jim replied squeezing her hand. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Emily kissed Jim's forehead.

"I know." Emily replied.

Jim smiled.

"I never imagined that I would meet someone like you." Jim said with all sincerity.

"I hope you mean that in a good way." Emily replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Young military man meets desperate housewife."

Jim chuckled, "Are you kidding? This has been the best vacation and it's all because of you."

Emily squeezed Jim's hand.

"I mean it, Emily. I've never been able to talk about the war as freely as I did with you last night. You're a very special person."

"You're a very special person too."

Jim turned and glanced at Mike. He was still sleeping.

"Could I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes." Emily replied still clutching Jim's hand.

"Could a guy like me have a chance with you?"

She squeezed his hand.

"You know that I'm married."

"Yes, I know." Jim massaged her fingeres. "But…I was just thinking…about…up there on the tower. I thought…"

"You thought what?"

"I thought maybe…you were…having feelings…too."

"We shouldn't have done that Jim."

"I know this is going to sound crazy, Emily. But I think…I'm falling…in…" Jim stuttered

"Don't say it." Emily interrupted releasing Jim's hand and pressing her finger against his lips.

"I'm falling in love with you Emily."

Emily's heart raced.

"Jim you don't know what you're saying."

"I know what I'm feeling right now."

Emily leaned back against the window and closed her eyes. Jim had used some very powerful words. It was so unexpected. This wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be some casual flirting so that Mike could live out his fantasy. It seemed impossible to her that two people could meet and then in an incredibly short period of time grow so close. But it was happening. There was no doubt. Jim was very perceptive; she was having feelings, too.

Emily opened her eyes and Jim was just inches from her face.

"I'm flying out tomorrow."

"What?"

"I'm flying back home to see my mom and dad and then it's off to Iraq."

"I thought we'd have more time." Emily whispered.

"I wish I had another week to stay with you." Jim replied.

"This isn't right." She whispered.

"I love you, Emily." Jim whispered moving his lips to Emily's cheek.

Emily's mouth quivered as Jim kissed her gently.

"I love you, Emily."

Mike awoke from a deep sleep and glanced across the aisle. Even in the darkness, he could see that Jim and his wife were kissing. It was a sobering sight. He blinked his eyes several times. Suddenly he wasn't so sure. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "This is what you wanted."

At the hotel, Emily wrapped her arm around Mike and whispered, "Tonight's Jim's last night in Cancun."

"I thought we'd have another night."

"Me too."

Mike glanced at Jim and squeezed her hand.

Emily squeezed back.

"Are you tired?" Mike asked.

"Not really."

"Jim, let's stop in the sports bar for a drink." Mike said.

"Okay." Jim replied.

Jim followed Mike and Emily into the Champions Sport Bar. They found a small table near the two large pool tables. Mike ordered drinks while Emily excused herself to visit the ladies' room.

"Emily says you're leaving tomorrow."

"I have an afternoon flight to Kansas City."

"We've sure enjoyed your company the last few days."

"I've had a great time." Jim replied.

"You mean you've had a great time with Emily." Mike chuckled staring at Jim.

"Yes, but I didn't mean to offend you or anything.".

"You haven't." Mike replied. "I saw you guys kissing on the bus."

Jim's face turned bright red.

"It's okay." Mike replied glancing over his shoulder for Emily.

"It is?"

"Yeah," Mike paused to take a sip of his drink before continuing, "Can I level with you?"

"I hope so." Jim replied.

"I know this is going to sound weird," Mike paused to gulp down the rest of his drink, "but its okay with me if you and Emily…" Mike reached for Emily's drink and sucked on the tiny straw, "you know…if...you…and…Emily…are…intimate."

"What?" Jim replied.

"I just want you to know that it's okay…to…fuck…my…wife." The words sounded harsh.

"You're shittin' me?"

"No, I'm serious."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'd like to fuck my wife." Mike replied amazed at how easy the words flowed.

"Who wouldn't want to be with your wife?" Jim replied.

"Okay, but there is one condition…actually there are two."

"What kind of conditions?" Jim asked.

"You have to use a condom and I get to watch."

"You're not talking about some bisexual stuff are you?"

"Absolutely not all I want to do is watch you with my wife." Mike replied a little offended by Jim's suggestion that he might be gay.

When Emily returned she played pool with Jim. Mike, meanwhile, continued drinking.

Later, while Jim paid the bar tab, Mike squeezed Emily's hand, "Are you ready to invite Jim up to the room?"

"I don't know." Emily replied honestly.

"He's perfect baby."

"Nobody is perfect Mike. Besides I think we're asking for trouble."

"Emily I know you're interested."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I can tell by the way you look at him."

Emily shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's go up to the room and see what happens."

"Let's just say goodnight."

Mike chuckled.

"Let's give him a night he won't forget."

"Mike this is crazy."

Jim waived from the bar.

"Look he's waiting."

Tensions were high as they walked hurriedly through the lobby to the elevator. Jim and Mike made small talk about basketball while Emily stood impatiently pressing the up button. When the elevator finally opened, they stepped inside. Mike pressed the fourth floor button. Emily tenderly clutched Jim's hand as he reached to press his floor.

Not a word was spoken as they walked down the hallway to the room.

Mike pulled out his billfold and fumbled for the room card. In his hurriedness, he accidentally spilled the credit cards onto the hallway floor. He chuckled nervously as he quickly gathered them up. He stuck the card into the slot and the little light came on. He pushed the door open.

Their room was magnificent. It was furnished with a king-size bed, a large couch with coffee table, a mirror mounted on the wall above the dresser, a ceiling fan that turned lazily overhead, and a patio enclosed on the sides. Their ocean front view was breathtaking.

Mike walked through the room and opened the sliding door out onto the deck. The sounds of ocean waves breaking on the beach filled the room. When he turned, Jim and Emily were standing next to the bed. Her head was tilted to the side while they kissed. Jim was holding her around the waist while she gripped the back of his neck with her left hand. He was easing her down onto the bed. Mike staggered out onto the deck. Sweat rolled down his forehead as he turned the chair so he could sit facing the room.

Jim eased her cap off and twirled it across the room. They both laughed.

"You're so beautiful." He moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair.

12