Couple & The Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about the website and the news report.

"Just think of this as your patriotic duty."

"Wait a minute. The site wanted these women to sex with the soldiers."

"That's right."

"You're full of shit!"

Emily crawled out of bed and took a shower. Her body and mind was reeling from the events of the last two days. In the span of 24 hours she had gone from modest housewife to topless beach bunny. She couldn't deny the fact that all of this talk with Mike about Jim and going topless on the beach had left her feeling incredibly aroused. Had she lost all modesty? She stood with her head under the shower nozzle. "What is the next step?" She moaned. Her mind began to play with Ken's suggestions. Maybe at the dance tonight, if the mood was just right, she just might give Jim a gentle peck on the cheek or maybe on the mouth. There's nothing wrong with a little friendship kiss. Emily ran her hand down along her belly to her pussy lips. Many unanswered questions raced around inside her head. What if he wants more than a kiss? What would she do if he touched her breasts? Emily ran her hand over her breasts, squeezing her hard nipples. What if he felt her butt or explored other areas? What would Mike do? Would he rescue her? She lowered her head against the shower wall and masturbated. She muffled her voice as she climaxed. As she turned off the shower, she moaned, "God what is happening to me?"

To be continued…

12