Couple Dating Service Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen broke the kiss and giggled as she turned to again french kiss Ann. John was next and then Ann again. Finally they all pushed their lips together at the same time and mingled tongues in a three way kiss. All were breathing heavy when Ann broke away and told Colleen to sit up on the top step.

The small woman blushed as she did as Ann said. Her small white breasts surfaced from the sudsy water. She automatically covered them with her hands.

"Let us see them," Ann whispered as she pulled Colleen's hands away. "Aren't they so wonderful?" she said to her husband.

Colleen giggled and bit her lower lip as the man and woman moved their lips over to suck in her small but very hard nipples. "Ohhh," she moaned. She glanced over at her drunken husband and smiled because she was going to pay his infidelity back big time.

Ann moved her hand down to the woman's knee and felt her husband's hand caressing her other knee. As they sucked on the tiny cherries their hands moved up her small tender thighs until they were less than an inch from her crotch. John moved his fingers first to touch the edge of the panties and felt Ann do the same to the other side. They both resisted the urge to push into her petite pussy as they traced the panty edge up and then over to her waistband. They both grabbed the elastic band and Ann said, "lift."

They had not even touched her pussy yet and Colleen was almost there. She lifted her small ass and felt the team of hands pull her last bit of clothing down and off her legs. She sat back and opened her thighs.

Their fingers again traveled the same path north but this time did not detour around her womanhood. John's fingers started at the bottom of her slit while Ann's toyed with her small damp bush and then dip down into the top of her pussy.

"OH GOD!" Colleen cried out when John's thick middle finger entered her feminine depths. It was exactly the same time Ann's fingers rubbed over her clit.

John was amazed how tight because even though she was small she was still married. Surely they had fucked.

"I'm going....oh God...please don't stop...OHHH!...yes right there....OH!....I'm going to............COME!" she screamed as her body flew up out of the water bringing John and Ann's fingers along for the ride.

Colleen saw fireworks for the first time. Her body felt like jelly and she could hardly breathe. She turned her head and smiled at both Ann and John. "That was unbelievable."

"Are you saying you want to stop?" Ann giggled.

"No please I don't ever want this to stop," the woman giggled.

Ann knew her husband was rock hard at that moment as she reached down and took Colleen's hand in hers. "I've got something for you." They both turned to look into John's eyes as Ann guided the small hand to the entrance to his wet boxers. She released the button and pulled it open. Both of their hands moved inside to find and pull out his long hard shaft. But, he was too big and too hard.

John figured it was time for his help so he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down and off his legs. When he sat back their hands were waiting for him.

"Wow," Colleen exclaimed in joy when she discovered how big it was. As her hand curled around the base she felt Ann's hand move over hers. She remembered the thing her father had taught her in softball as she move d her other hand over to cup the large crown. "Knobsies," she said laughing.

"Get on top of him," Ann suggested into her ear.

"You don't care if we...." Colleen started to say before Ann finished her sentence. "Fuck. No I don't care at all," she laughed.

"Go slow," Colleen begged. She slung her leg over until the huge tip of John's dick pushed up into her wide open pussy lips. She tried to move down on him but he was too big. Suddenly she felt Ann's fingers move under and pull apart her pink folds even more until Colleen felt the large crown slip inside.

The warm water and the buoyancy of her body in the water enabled her to lower herself another three inches down. "God you are filling me up," she moaned. She felt Ann's other hand explore until her fingertips found her small clit. At that point Colleen didn't care how tight it was she pushed her body down hard until she felt his tip push against the back of her honey hole. It was all she was going to take. She slowly lifted her body up and then slowly back down. Up again and down again. UP and DOWN. "OHHH!" she moaned as her body moved faster and faster while Ann continue to finger her pleasure button.

"OH YES!...OH YES!" she screamed as she came again. She laughed when she felt his hot juices splatter against the end of the tunnel. Slowly she lifted off of him and fell back against the sunken seat.

"I never knew it could be so wonderful," Colleen said as she turned to smile at Ann. "What about you?" She turned and looked at John. "What can we do for her?"

"I know something she really likes," John said before he whispered the rest in Colleen's ear.

"I've never did that before," the woman said blushing.

"How about I show you?" John said smiling over at Ann who waited anxiously.

"OK," Colleen said. She watched as John moved over and guided Ann's body out of the Jacuzzi and on to the edge. Her legs were bent at the knees and the lower part of her legs and feet dangled into the hot water. John pushed open her legs until both Colleen and he had an opened view of her shaved pussy lips. Only a thin runway of damp brown hairs rested on her lower stomach.

"Ready?" he said looking over at Colleen who moved up next to him. He moved his mouth forward and pushed his tongue out until he parted her pink folds. Her ass rose upward when his tongue flicked against the little man in the boat. John moved away to let Colleen take his place. She moved her face forward and while remembering what John had just done pushed her tongue into Ann's pussy inferno.

"Jesus!" Ann cried out when she felt the inexperienced tongue flick against her clit. The smaller tongue reached areas that John's fat one couldn't.

Colleen started to pull away and let John back in but he stopped her. "Keep doing it, she loves it." She smiled and pushed her tongue back in.

John's hands were now exploring this petite woman's total body. He spent a lot of time on her cute ass and pushed his baby finger a short way into her anus expecting her to pull away but she didn't miss a lick. He knew his hard again shaft would not fit into her backside but it didn't matter because he wanted to feel that tight hole again around his prick. With the finger still into her ass he pushed his penis forward and slowly re-entered her hot pussy. Her hands held onto Ann's hips as she kept her face plastered to the hot slit.

Ann felt Colleen's head push against her and back and knew John was fucking her doggie style. She looked over the head of the woman and made eye contact with him. She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled. He grinned back just before his face tightened and he came again. It was enough to throw her over the edge.

The three naked bodies just floated in the warm water as they got their energy back again. The date had ended a lot better than the three of them expected it would.

"You really need to get away from him," Ann said to Colleen she put the woman's underwear in the clothes dryer. They stood naked in the small laundry room.

"I realize now that he won't change," Colleen said smiling. "But, I don't have a place to go."

Ann glanced over at John who was smiling as he stood with another hard-on behind Colleen. "I'm sure you can stay with us until you get on your feet."

"I couldn't put you two out," she said looking over at John's hard shaft. "How could I ever repay you?"

"I'm sure that will not be a problem," John answered. He smiled at the short woman as she dropped a large towel at his feet and lowered her body to her knees. Her baby blues eyes peeked up into his as her tiny fingers wrapped around his prick. She guided the tip into her mouth and closed her lips tightly around it.

When Jake woke up at 2:00AM the next morning he found himself alone by the pool. Shit he thought his wife had left him there. He staggered out to his car and made it about half way to his brother's house until he was pulled over for going the wrong way on a one way road. After two days in jail his brother bailed him out.

"Colleen picked up her stuff and does not want to see you again," his brother informed him on the way home.

"Who cares?" Jake said. "There is a lot more fish in the sea."

The next day Carol from the Couples Dating Service called to find out how the date went. Ann made sure Colleen was not around when she told the woman the whole story. When she told Carol that Colleen was looking for a job Carol said she had a job opening and to bring Colleen down for an interview.

"The Couples Dating Service membership is up to almost four hundred couples and I need some help," Carol told Colleen as they sat in the rear of office. Since we are now charging for this service I'll be able to pay you enough to get your life back in order and if you are interested maybe break you in the real estate side.

"That would be wonderful," Colleen said almost in tears, but tears of joy this time. "Does this mean I have the job?"

"Yes," Carol said smiling, "but be aware that my husband has a wondering eye at times." She glanced over at Bob who had let her conduct the whole interview with Colleen.

Colleen looked seriously at both of them. "The only way I can take this job is if I can be truthful."

Both of them laughed. "Of course we want you to be truthful and to speak what you feel."

"OK," Colleen said as she stood between the two of them. She smiled as she slowly unbuttoned the semi-sheer blouse.

"What are you doing?" Carol asked.

"Being truthful and I expect you two to be truthful as well." She pulled the blouse away from her sheer bra and pushed down the short skirt.

"I don't understand," Carol said as she watched the woman remove her bra and then push down her panties.

"I saw the way both of you looked at me while we did the interview. You both want to make love to me." Colleen giggled. She moved over next to Carol on the sofa and sat down. "Well here I am," she smiled as she leaned back and parted her legs.

"She's right," Bob said, "I've wanted her from the moment I say her." He looked at the fresh shaven pussy lips. He quickly stripped and moved next to Colleen's naked body.

"Well?" Both Colleen and Bob said at the same time.

"Shit, I was planning on getting some work done this afternoon," Carol smiled. She tried to remove her clothing before they got started but was too late. She turned and saw her husband's penis sliding deeply in the small woman's pussy.

Colleen smiled and motioned her to move over to the sofa. "Are you sure?" Carol asked as she felt her leg being guided over until she was sitting on Colleen's face.

"Yes boss," Colleen giggled. Her hands reached up and pulled the woman's hairy mound down until her tongue tasted the sweet nectar.

*****

"I wonder how Colleen made out with her interview," John said to Ann as they sat waiting for her to return.

"I'm sure she is doing very well," Ann smiled. She had made sure to tell Colleen about their date with Carol and Bob and how much Carol liked oral sex.

Epilog:

A few months after Colleen left him, Jake was shot in the ass by a pissed off husband when he climbed naked out the bedroom window. Jake lay in pain with his ass sticking up in the air in the hospital wondering why his brother would do such a thing to him.

finis

* * * * *

Note from Slickman: I hope you liked date four. I received a lot of emails from folks who wanted me to keep this series going. There are so many possibilities. Thanks, don't forget to vote and please send me an email....Slick.

12