Couple of Cats Arching for It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds he was making were hardly human. Grunts and growls rumbled from his throat. Usually the men she was with were quiet until just before the came. James was like a beast snarling. Melissa had never been so certain that a man wanted her and wouldn't settle for anything less than all of her. He wasn't a man who would be satisfied with anything less than her everything. The fact was as terrifying as it was exciting.

Tiny droplets of sweat were glistened deliciously on James' abs as he wrenched her up off the couch and into strong arms. Melissa squirmed against James crushing her chest against his. Her soft feminine form yielded to the male machine thrusting into it. Melissa felt his mouth on her again biting along her shoulder feasting on her flesh leaving behind hot red bruises as proof of his lust. The marks would travel the length of her neck before kissing behind her ear.

Something inside her felt as if it burst flooding Melissa with pure hedonistic bliss. Her hips went through a series of violent spasms clenching down on James as the quakes shaking her body grew stronger and stronger until another explosion went off in her mind then her body went slack against him. James kept up the pace for a few more moments before lowering her down to the couch. "Wow." She whispered. "Wha, what are you doing?"

He already had his hands back on her twisting her body into the next position he would take her in. "I hope you didn't think you were done yet little missy. I'm not near done with you." Her face was pressed down into the cushions and her ass was raised up when he took her. James was machine like pounding her with like piston. "Come on you ain't tired yet!" James drawled slapping her rump.

That got the desired result. Melissa's body leapt forward and squeal parted her lips. It was hard to believe that James was still fucking her, jolting her slight frame every time he filled her. He was devouring her. Every ounce of her flesh was his and he was intent on taking it.

Melissa let out a low moan when James spat on her ass and started running his thumb around the puckered entrance in slow circles. Gradually he increased the pressure until his thumb slipped into her ass. She knew exactly what he was planning and normally she would have said no. She wouldn't have given permission. James didn't care about her consent though. Until the night was over she was his and they both knew it. He managed to get his entire thumb into her ass slowly getting her ready for something larger. Melissa grit her teeth as James worked a second thumb into her body stretching her sphincter slowly. "Well there miss. I reckon you'll want to get me nice and wet 'fore I try this. Less you think your juices are enough."

It wasn't a request. It wasn't a threat. It wasn't a command. It was a choice and she already knew if she took more than a moment he would simply make the decision for her. Melissa knew which he'd probably prefer, but she'd never done that before. He wanted her to suck her juices from his cock. She wasn't a slut or a porn star. Real women would never do something as degrading that. If he'd taken her by the hair and forced her to suck it would have been okay. It would have been something he made her do. James was giving her a choice. She could be a dirty whore and suck her cum from his cock, taste her own juices, or she could let him fuck her ass raw. "I want to get it wet for my ass James." Melissa crooned in her sexiest tone.

She wasted a moment chewing on her lower lip. She sucked her cheeks into her mouth chewing there for a moment before she twisted around and started licking at his cock. Melissa started at the base, just above his sack, and licked all the way to the tip. There wasn't a choice, not really. He was a man, a real man, what could a woman do but obey his wishes? She started at the base washing his scrotum with her tongue before working up to the tip. There was no denying her flavor.

Melissa had never tasted a woman before. The sharp tang was an assault to her tastes. It was hard to deny the taste was intoxicating. It was like nothing she'd ever tasted in her life. She didn't really have an expectation for what flavor she would have. She was tangy. It took Melissa a moment to admit but she liked her own flavor. She'd never eaten a girl out, never tasted her own cum even in the privacy of her own home. If she let him do this to her, if she did this for him she'd be a whore. "Let me suck it please."

Melissa was the one speaking. There was no other woman in the room. Nobody else could have been begging James to feed her cock. The wanton slut grasped his cock at the root and stretched her pink tongue out. Starting at the very bottom just above his scrotum she licked. Melissa was careful to make certain she had cleaned every drop of her cum from his cock. "Right there, just like that Mel." James moaned as she started tracing the crown of his cock. When she wrapped her lips around his cock James laced his fingers behind her head. "Now I wanna make sure you get me nice and wet so I'll slid in nice an easy."

It didn't occur to Melissa to protest when he started pulling her head towards his hips. She moaned as his flesh filled her mouth and slid over her tongue. "C'mon now you can handle it." Melissa's eyes misted when James brushed the back of her throat. She gagged when he pushed even farther knocking against the entrance to her throat her body wretched in protest to this new invasion. James didn't seem to mind, if anything he seemed to be enjoying the quaffing sound she made each time she gagged. "Relax." He cooed then slammed his cock all the way to the root. All the spit in her mouth exploded out of her lips splattering his balls before oozing down her chin and over her throat to her tits. James held Melissa down with her nose crushed against his pelvis until her eyes widened with a hint of discomfort. Her lungs were starting to protest but he held her down for a moment longer.

James yanked her off his cock dripping with her spit and flipped her back onto her hands and knees. She was still gasping for air when he the tip of his cock started pushing against her backdoor. This was about to be another first in her. The closest she'd ever come to anal before was letting her sometimes fuck buddy tease her hole with his fingers. He'd never even fingered her ass just ran his fingers around the rim. She didn't ask not to. She knew that her permission meant almost nothing to him. "Please be gentle." She pled looking over her shoulder at him.

He nodded and then James kissed her ass. French kissed right on her anus. "Oh my god!" Melissa howled. It was the most incredible, forbidden, raunchy thing she'd ever experienced. She didn't even have a word for what he was doing but she knew the feeling of his tongue wriggling around, preparing her hole was nearly enough to make her cum again. Her hips started churning against his face trying to guide him back to the spots that sent the strongest jolts through her. "Please!" Melissa couldn't believe that she was begging a man to keep tongue fucking her ass. It was so scandalous it became surreal.

"That's it girl. Let yourself go." James crooned. He bit down on her ass cheek and then dove back in twisting his tongue against and inside her every way he could imagine. "I can taste what you had for breakfast." That was more than she could handle. Melissa dug her fingers into his couch leaving deep runs in the fabric. The feeling that crashed into her wasn't quite an orgasm, but it was close enough.

James gave her a moment to relax and then he was back at it, this time pushing his cock into her ass. It slid in easier than she'd expected it would. It wasn't completely unbearable either. She knew she was being stretched, she could the pressure but id didn't hurt. There was a pleasant ache as James worked all the way into her. Melissa knew she was his the moment his cock pushed all the way into her. She hadn't expected him to be gentle with her and he wasn't. James gave her just enough time to get used to his cock before he started slamming it in and out of her. Each time he slammed into her she squealed. "I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?"

Melissa felt her face flush with a new wave of humiliation. He was going to make her beg for his cum like a common whore. He was already slowing his pace just a little to wait for her. "Please cum in my ass." She whispered but James didn't hear her, or if he did he didn't acknowledge her other than to slow his pace to a crawl. Melissa didn't mind, it hadn't really hurt when he'd started and now his dick thrusting into her ass had her close a third orgasm. "Please cum in my ass!" She screamed for him.

That's all you needed to say!" He confirmed gripping her hips and plunging into her. Melissa could only grip the couch to keep him from dragging her off it and then shoving her face nearly through it each time. She could feel James pulsing inside her timed with his pleasured grunts. He finished with a single powerful thrust that pushed his cock as far into her as he could manage.

James announced his orgasm with a roar that filled Melissa's ears. Inside her his cum flooded her bowels oozing hotly inside her. He his fingers found there way to her tits, squeezing them tight and pulling her farther down onto his twitching cock. Finally his lips found there way back to that now lightly bruised patch of flesh behind her ear combined they drove Melissa into a third orgasm. She wriggled her hips back against hi pushing him back until she was sitting on his lap grinding down against him and then she stopped and rested her head on his shoulder. "Wow. Are we finished now?"

"Well that all depends Mel."

"On what?"

"If you want breakfast. I start breakfast at dawn but I reckon sunrise is several hours away." James drawled into her ear.

She started to answer when London Bridges started to play. "Damn it. That's Steph, I gotta take this." James reluctantly let the redhead go crawl to her purse. His cum was oozing out of her freshly fucked and slightly red anus as she did. "What is it Steph. . .I'm more than fine he is unbe-fucking-lievable. Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I'm so sorry I forgot to text you the address! Shit let me give the phone to James." Melissa crawled back and handed the phone to James.

"All you need to do is head of the driveway and take a right and keep on coming till you see Spruce. It's a left, the first left in that crazy rodeo they try'n pass off as an intersection then just keep coming and it's the last buildin' on the right." James' eyes widened when Melissa wrapped her fingers around his steadily softening cock and squeezed it slightly. "Now you cut that out Mel. I'm tryin' to your friend here."

"Well you should hurry up and get her here so she can come with us." James's eyes shot open again at that thought. Melissa snatched the phone away before the idea could finish settling in. "Hurry down here Steph. I wanna stick around and get breakfast and I don't think he'd mind cooking for two!" James could hear Stephanie squealing on the other end of the phone. "No I'm not joking hurry up!"

12