Couples Mixed Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like another man pleasuring you - maybe you are gay, lover boy," Fred says and runs his tongue along Gus left ear.

Susan steps up to Gus from the outside off the ropes. She kisses Gus' forehead, his mouth and his nipples. Then she lifts the bottom rope over the middle robe, creating a hole for Gus' rock hard penis. Fred lets go of the half nelson and puts his finger into Gus' arsehole.

This curses Gus to move his hips forward, and Susan grabs his penis and guides it through the ropes. She then grabs his penis on the other side, so that Gus cannot get back through the ropes. Fred leans up against Gus and slowly moves his own hips forward, and at the same time putting at little more pressure on Gus' ass with his finger. Slowly Gus is forced forward, then backwards. Soon he is rocking back and forth without Fred forcing him He is literally fucking the ropes.

Susan caresses and tugs his hair and talks softly to him: "How do you like that, honey? Do you like to fuck the ropes? Are you about to shoot your load for momma, huh, Gus, sweetie?"

The challenger is really sweating and moaning now. One part tells him that he should resist, but another part likes the treatment and he moves his head forward to kiss Susan. She kisses him back and guides his head into her sweaty breasts. Gus licks, kisses and caresses her breasts, one at a time, and Susan keeps telling him how good he is. Fred makes sure Gus keeps fucking the hole in the ropes.

Gus closes his eyes and whispers: "Yes, oh my God, yes."

Susan nods to her husband, who turns and distracts the referee. When Gus' body trembles and he is just about to blow his load, Susan grabs onto the top rope, jumps up and puts her feet onto the middle and bottom rope on each side of Gus penis. Gus screams as his penis is literally pulled off its socket. He collapses and falls down to the mat, screaming and clutching his manhood.

The Champions could have ended it right there, but neither of the teams seem eager to win easily. The want to win big and decisively clear.

The referee had his back to the action and didn't see the foul and therefore can't warn the champions. Angela screams at him and Susan from her corner. She is furious.

Fred laughs, grabs Gus by his hair and raise him up. He grabs him around his chest from behind and lifts him off the canvas in a bearhug.

He looks at Angela: "That's it baby. No sex for you this month sweetie - it's time for my personal champion-ball-buster-walk."

Both Angela and Gus reply: "no, please don't."

Fred slams his opponent down onto his left leg in a atomic drop, lifts him, takes one step forward and drop him onto his right leg. Angela shouts at the referee, but there is nothing illegal about an Atomic Drop. Gus' balls are really taking a beating in this match. The champion delivers seven atomic drops on him before reaching the champs corner, where he drops Gus like at sack of potatoes.

Fred looks at his beaten opponent and raises his arms into the air. Then he tags Susan with a high five.

The female half of the champions slides casually through the ropes and into the ring - she grabs onto her male challengers left leg and gently lays it over the bottom rope. She positions her feet with one leg on each side off Gus' arms, jumps up and lands ass first on Gus' chest. The little air Gus' had left vanishes with the ass-bomb.

Susan sits down on her knees facing his legs - her delicious ass is resting on his chest. She grabs onto his sore penis with both hands and start stroking some live back into the very sore "little Gus". The challenger buckle and twist from the pain, but isn't strong enough to get Susan off him:

"Please, oh God no, please don't, it hurts. Not my cock," he begs.

Angela complains to the referee, but stroking is allowed and he can't count Gus out as long as his leg is outside the ring. After several hard strokes Susan takes his penis into her warm mouth and Gus' penis finally reacts to her skilled manipulation.

Susan moves back and is now sitting on Gus' face. She licks the underside of his penis with her tongue. Then she massages his balls and asshole and takes his penis into her mouth. She moves her head up and down for several minutes, and every time Gus' body trembles and looks ready to cum, she slows down and squeezes his balls. The referee and Angela can't see what Susan is doing and Gus has no chance of calling a foul, because Susan only lifts her ass off his face every 20 seconds and never when squeezing his balls.

After about 7 minutes of facesitting, ass stimulation, nut squeezing and Susan's expert blowjob, Gus' body finally gives in. He twists, shakes and then he lies completely still.

Angela knows: Her husband has cum and they have lost the match. She has seen it happen before. Inside the ring Susan keeps moving her head up and down like a milking machine.

"Hey, let him go, you fat cow. You have won, so leave him alone," Angela shouts from her corner.

Susan moves backward and sits up behind Gus, grabs onto his hair and raises him to at seated position. She holds the very dazed challengers hair with one hand, smiles sweetly and winks at Angela with the other and talks to both her and the referee:

"Oh no, he hasn't been counted out and he hasn't cum, so we haven't won, sweetheart - not yet - but don't worry, I will end this soon and give the audience a great finale. He is all mine now and I will make him my bitch."

She laughs.

Gus is disoriented and confused - he actually has cum, but Susan has swallowed and "cleaned" up his penis with her tongue and mouth. The referee also looks confused, but can't see if it is real cum or just pre-cum on Gus' penis and allows Susan to continue wrestling.

Susan picks Gus up and Body Slam him 3 times onto the canvas. His body is very limp from the sexual attack and the slams are really having effect. She hauls him up and delivers a suplex, that sends him back onto the canvas. Gus lies still and twists a little, when she picks him up by his ears. The Champion bends him over while maintaining the hold on his ears. She jumps up with both knees, that crash into his temple and causes him to fly backwards, almost out cold. Susan raises her arms and walks around Gus prone body.

She gently lies down on top of the barely conscious challenger and put him into a grapevine. She puts one hand under his shoulder to prevent the referee from counting him out. Then she puts pressure on the grapevine, stretching Gus' inner thighs. She is clearly more flexible than Gus, and his legs are still very sore from the figure 4 leg look Fred applied earlier, but he only grunts lightly in his semiconscious state.

After a couple of minutes, she whispers into Gus' ear: "Now, Gus, sugar, unless you want me to continue to punish you, you will do exactly as I tell you to, is that understood? I want you to kiss my tits and apologize for hitting them - and you better kiss them good and nice. Suck them, baby, suck them good and hard."

Gus is in his own world now and there is no resistance from him. He sucks hard and eagerly on Susan's tits. He licks them and gently bites her hard nipples. His cock raises again and the audience spot a huge defeat boner.

Susan notices and increases the gyrating of her bikini-clad pussy on his erect cock: "that's a nice, hard, defeat boner honey - I love that both your body, mind and cock surrender to me. You love it too, don't you Angela?"

Finally Susan leans forward, smothering Gus with her breasts.

"You can count this son of a bitch out now, ref, but count slow, I'm really enjoying this," the female champ tells the referee while removing her hand from under his shoulder.

When the ref reaches 8, Gus climaxes once again to show his complete surrender.

The referee counts to ten and ends the match.

Winners and still champions: Susan and Fred.

12