Courier has the Upper Hand - Again!

Story Info
Courier gets to visit Kimberly again.
2.8k words
4.19
19.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Story Delivery 1 and 2.

Please read those first, as this story will not make much sense without it.

Also, this sequel contains somewhat unusual kinks, don't downvote it because of it. Just move on. Or better yet, be open minded about it, try it out in your bedroom, you might just be as thrilled as the next one!

*****

The weather just didn't give up, even though Summer was coming to an end. Today was another bright and cheery day. Or maybe it just seemed like that, as I had a package for Kimberly. Like last time, I carefully saved that one to make it my last delivery of the day.

It was another heavy envelope, one that required a signature.

Pen in one hand, package in the other, I rang the doorbell. My mind was racing, how would she receive me this time? Would she take the lead just like last time? Was this going to be a good visit, or a great visit? I was full of anticipation as I waited for the door to open.

The door didn't open. There was a car in the driveway, one I had not seen before, it was a small sporty looking convertible, with a pink sweater on the passenger seat and a bunch of scrunchies on the shifter. Definitely a girl driver I thought to myself. Maybe Kimberly's new wheels?

I rang again. Waited. With a heartbeat that was almost jumping out of my chest, it seemed like I had been waiting here forever.

Gently I pushed against the door, turned the knob. It opened. With a modest tone, I said: "Knock, knock" a brief pause. "Delivery!"

Why was I so shy? After all, I had been looking forward to seeing Kimberly again, and had no reason to be so shy, especially since I already fucked her twice!

No reply. I listened carefully. Some muffled voices were coming from the direction of where the stairs to the yoga studio was at. Some kind of background noise was audible as well. Hard to tell what it was.

Timidly, I stepped inside, clutching on to my package and pen. Quietly I walked to the staircase that leads to the yoga room. Any sounds my feet made were drowned out by the "fake rain" music that was playing.

I could Kimberly saying: "How many years has it been now since you broke up with Al?"

Another voice replied, trying to suppress her panting: "Almost five" .. huff .. "years."

"And you haven't been seeing anyone else in all that time?" Kimberly asked, sounding surprised.

"No."

Kimberly didn't let it go: "Sue, we have to get you out there! See if you can pick yourself up a dude."

Ah, now I knew, Sue was her name. I was super curious to hear where this conversation was going. I quietly walked up a few of the steps to get closer and maybe catch a glimpse of these two doing yoga, and find out what kind of outfit they wore. Seems like my curiosity over-rode my timidity.

Kimberly saw me right away. Maybe she had heard the doorbell and consciously ignored it? Sue had her back towards Kimberly and quickly Kimberly placed her index finger vertically over her mouth, smiling naughtily, with her lips forming a bit of an O. The universal sign for Shh-be-quiet. As if I was going to make any noise. I smiled and backed up a bit, hid in the corner of the doorway.

Sue was wearing a pair of pink full-length yoga pants with a bold yellow tank top. Both were skin tight and of the stretchy material that showed every curve, every muscle flex beneath it. I was straining to see if I could make out the witness lines of her underwear, but there were none. The yellow top was cut a little lower than you would expect for a sports type setting and really accented her boobs. There must have been some type of support built into it as her boobs were high and almost proudly presented themselves.

Kimberly was wearing a similar outfit, but instead of full-length pants, she wore very short white shorts that showed off her long tan legs. They had worked themselves up somewhat, so much so that I could almost make out the profile of the patch she didn't shave. Both lips seemed to have nestled themselves nicely in the material, leaving very little to the imagination.

My reverie got interrupted by Sue's answer. "I am just not ready to get into a relationship again. That breakup took a lot out of me."

Kimberly giggled. "Who says you have to get into a relationship? What about just hooking up every once in a while?"

Indignantly Sue replied: "You have to be kidding me! You think I am some kind of a ho-bag?"

"Well, don't you want some action every so often? I would go crazy if I don't get some at least a few times a week. I thought hooking up would solve both problems at once." Kimberly offered.

Sue paused a second. "I just don't want to put myself out there like that. It makes me feel like a slut, and I have worked hard on not feeling cheap."

"Let me get this straight," Kimberly asked, "You would like to get some but it has to come by itself? Do you even want to learn to know the guy?"

"Uhhh" Sue seemed to hiccup for a second. "I don't even want to see it coming." Dreamily she added: "But it sure has been a long time..." A vague blush passed over her face.

Kimberly didn't even sound surprised and asked: "You just want some total stranger to jump you, without notice and without restraint, is that it?"

Now Sue was seriously blushing. Timidly she nodded slightly as she looked at the floor.

"Would the scene be completed by the sound of ripping clothes, rough handling and squeezing as well?" Kimberly asked. The discussion must have been turning her on, as her index finger slowly traced the outline of the peach in her shorts.

"And your rapist needs to be totally incognito, a complete stranger, without a face?" Kimberly kept on prodding. "Maybe masked even?"

Sue repeated Kimberly with a dreamy tone in her voice: "Kgggghh" Imitating the sound of ripping fabric while moving her hands far away from each other... "Maaaasssked..."

Kimberly looked up at me, and with her hand hidden from Sue's view, pointed to something behind me.

I looked around and didn't see much, looked back at Kimberly. She impatiently pointed, maybe even waved, to somewhere behind me.

I quietly got back down the staircase and looked around. There, in the cubbies over the coat rack, sat a stack of gloves, ski hats, and Ha! the light just went on in my head, I saw a ski mask. I tried it on. It was a little snug, but the elastic stretched and kept the mask on tight. It had holes for the eyes and mouth.

Stealthily I went back to my hiding spot at the top of the stairs. Kimberly kept trying to get a glimpse and when she saw me, smiled broadly, baring all her teeth.

"Here Sue, let us try some of this new exercise equipment." She said as she got up and picked up some kind of rubber covered sling from one of the workout benches. If it wasn't a yellow strap, you could have easily mistaken it for a seat belt with some kind of rubber cover.

"What is it?" Sue asked.

"It is a new sling to help you work on some flexing exercises that would be good for you. Here, show me your foot."

Sue was still in the middle of the room, sitting on the foam-covered floor and lifted up her right foot. Kimberly slipped the sling around her foot and gave it a quick tug, as if testing if it would hold.

"Now hold tight right there while I get one of the lanyards that we use for balance exercises." Kimberly said as she walked to the nearby wall and got a hold of a rope that was attached to a hook on the ceiling. It had a snap on the low end as well.

It took a second to untangle from some of the other lanyards that were clipped in the same bracket, but she got it free and walked back to Sue.

"Here, let me see that foot again." Kimberly instructed Sue. "Lift up, just a little more." Sue lifted her hips off the floor a little and Kimberly hooked the sling to the snap on the lanyard that was dangling from the cathedral ceiling above.

"What does this do? Other than hold one leg straight up into the air?" Sue asked Kimberly.

Kimberly just smiled. "You will see." She turned towards me and said: "Can you possibly help us?"

I stepped from my hiding space at the top of the stairs. I was so eager and hurried, I almost lost my balance scurrying from the door to the center of the room where Kimberly and Sue were.

Sue gasped. "No way!" As soon as she saw my mask. She tried to scurry back, away from Kimberly and me, but she didn't get very far, as her foot was stuck in the sling. She had a scared look on her face. Her blue eyes were wide open, as she flinched her head to get her blonde hair out of her face.

"Yes way." I said excitedly as I loosened up my belt and dropped my jeans and boxers. Next I pulled off my T-shirt over the hood. From all the built-up excitement, I already had a woody and my balls were hanging low from the heat. They dangled sideways with each movement.

"Come here, I can help." Kimberly said quietly, reaching for my dick, and without hesitation opened her mouth. With her tongue, wet with saliva, she guided me into her mouth and closed her lips around me. Her warm tongue kept swirling around the head, tracing the lower edge. With a quick bobbing motion, she got me hard in no time.

As she pushed me back, and tipped her head back to look up at me, she said: "Now Go!"

I didn't need any encouragement. I just looked at Sue, who again tried to scurry backwards. One, maybe two steps later, I reached for her top. My right hand got a good hold of the low-cut V, right in front of her boobs. Immediately I pulled, hard, but as soon as the fabric started to rip, I slowed right down.

"Hey!" Sue yelled: "Those are brand new!"

"Well, let's hope they have more" I replied.

With a sound of accomplishment, I barely managed to utter: "Kgggghhh... My favorite sound!" I kept on pulling and completely severed the top along the side of her ribcage. Her boobs hopped out, in full view. They were marvelous and jiggled with each move as Sue tried to struggle away.

"Next part." I said, more to myself than to any kind of audience, as I reached both hands forward and hooked into the waistband. I happened to stand with one foot on each side of her free leg.

Out of no-where, not sure if I heard it or felt it first, but the sound and feeling of her left foot smacked me right in the nuts.

"There! Take that!" Sue screamed triumphantly. "That is how you stop a rapist!"

I buckled over in front of her, and held on to my balls. My rock-hard dick protruded right above my hands.

It took a few moments to recover, and that blow definitely took any hesitancy out of my mind. A few seconds later, the fear in Sue's eyes was back as I moved back with both hands reaching for her waistband. Careful to stay out of reach of her free leg, I reefed on the pants. They ripped from the crotch up, both in front and in back. I ended up with one leg worth of pants and pulled the end off her free foot. Her pussy was now fully visible. Fully shaved, except for a line of hair straight up, with tiny inner lips showing between the outer ones. I could see they were very pink, swollen slightly, before she closed her legs and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Please no, please don't, please let me go." Sue begged.

With the pain in my balls still on my mind, I was rough with her, unfolded her arms, pinned them above her head with one hand while I grabbed her boobs with the other hand. She screamed aloud. It was a high pitched scream and sounded of terror. I pinched her nipples that were already poking straight up and with my body tried to wedge her legs apart from each other.

Sue struggled as much as she could, but with one leg stuck in the sling, she was wasn't going anywhere fast.

She was strong and obviously did more sports than just yoga. It took me a few minutes before I was far enough between her legs that I could start to work my dick over her lips.

"It is dry, but open it will." I said that again, as if I needed to convince myself.

I pushed as hard as I could without hurting myself. I could feel my foreskin stretch as I worked my dick inside. The deeper I got, the wetter she got. I kissed her neck, sucked hard on it. I never had intentionally caused a hickey, but now, I wanted to. Give her a visual reminder tomorrow of what I did.

It wasn't long and I was all the way in. It felt amazing. She was super snug, but as she got wetter and wetter, and being stuck under me, there was little she could do, but yell.

And that she did! "I am not on the pill! You can't just take me like this! Asshole, you are a rapist! Scumbag, get out of me! Let me go!"

I was now rapidly moving inside and out of her and I grunted back to her: "Not on the pill? How inconvenient... for you!"

It wasn't long before I could feel my climax building up. I was feeling really good. She was feeling really good on me. Too good to let it end just now, I thought to myself. So, I stopped. Just like that, I paused without taking my dick out of her.

I must have waited some ten, twenty seconds before Kimberly asked: "What happened?"

As I caught my breath, I started moving again. Slowly now, with decidedly long strokes. Each time I bottomed out, the lanyard went taut and made a clicking noise.

Sue had given up struggling and now looked me straight in the eye. She had a blush going which looked really good with her blue eyes and blond bob cut hair. Her hair was a mess, her eyes only half open. Her makeup was slightly smeared.

Did she just orgasm? I thought to myself. Really, did she?

The thought was on my mind, as I continued to slide in and out, a little slower, but with plenty momentum.

Her eyes closed a little more. Her breath was already ragged, but seemed to turn towards a gag. She tilted her head further back, her body seemed to stiffen. Her pussy tightened around my dick and made me feel even better. My orgasm was coming on fast, and strong! With a gagging grunting sound of my own, I joined her on cloud nine. I did what I could to try to continue going, but when I had sprayed all my sperm up her snug insides, I relaxed, and just enjoyed the feeling of her perky boobs pushing into my chest.

We must have laid there for several minutes before anyone stirred.

It was Kimberly. "That was sooo hot..." She was obviously dreaming herself.

Sue pushed at my shoulders with both hands, she managed to lift me a little and I could see her cute face. Softly she said: "You are not much of a gentleman."

I had no good answer, still reeling from my post orgasm high, I replied: "You are not much of a slut."

She tried to hide a smile, but seemed to take it as a deserved compliment.

Kimberly now sounded annoyed and said: "Hey! What about me!? Are you two going to leave me high and dry?"

I couldn't help but look at her shorts. An obvious wet spot had developed. With a chuckle I said: "You mean high and wet?"

Sue added with a giggle: "Now you feel how I have been feeling these last few years!"