Courier has the Upper Hand - Today

Story Info
Dreams do come true!
3.4k words
4.56
12.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a bright day, and I was on my normal package delivery route. I always like it when the weather was nice and sunny, as that meant that all the people I delivered packages to would be in a good mood. As a courier, you see a lot of people, but only briefly at every stop. So indirectly, my days are always affected by the weather.

And today was highlighted by a package that I got to deliver to Kimberly. She always managed to raise my spirits, as her jubilant personality just added to her hot looks. I had been looking forward to pull into her driveway for the entire day.

She often had packages to be delivered. It was always a heavy envelope that required a signature. No idea what was in it, but it had to do with whatever job she had which she did at home.

Briefly after I rang the doorbell, Kimberly opened the door, smiling brightly exposing all her white teeth. It was one of those smiles that would make anyone feel welcome, as a genuine smile always does. She was wearing beige yoga pants, and a short white top that showed off her midriff. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her breath was audible.

"I hope I am not disturbing your workout, but I have a package for you". I said cheerily.

"Yes, I have been getting into this yoga lately, it is great and I hope it keeps me in shape. But I definitely need that package, so I am glad to see you". She replied through her smile.

Her smile seemed to change character as she was talking. It appeared to change from a genuine pleasant smile, to one that hid naughty thoughts. At least to me, and maybe that is why I was so attracted to this girl. She had flashed that naughty smile a few times before.

I couldn't help myself and glanced at her top, just a flash really, but I could see the shadow of her nipples shining through. I was trying to be as professional as possible, but with her as hot as she was, throwing that naughty smile in my face, I simply couldn't resist.

"Here let me sign for that delivery" she said as she reached out for the signature booklet. She fumbled with the booklet and the envelope until she had them stacked on her arm.

"Oh, I am sorry, I must have left my pen at my last stop" I lied, as I had purposely left it in my van.

"No problem" Kimberly said, "I have one right here" as she turned and started walking towards the table at the end of the hall.

With her walking away from me, I took the opportunity to watch every muscle flex in those beige yoga pants. Her firm bubble but - it could have come straight from a magazine - swaying with every step. You could see the muscles ripple under the fabric.

As she reached the table, she picked up the pen and set the signature booklet on the table. I almost choked from delight as she leaned forward to sign the form. She curved her back, which made her butt even more pronounced.

In my dreams, she had been in this position many a time. I would fantasize to have my hands all over her, with her naughty smile coming and going, my hands grabbing, squeezing and groping at that delightful body. Oh, if I only... Sigh.

Just now I noticed she had her hair up in a ponytail, as she had been looking back over her shoulder. Her smile had gotten even naughtier yet! I had no idea how long she already had been looking, or for how long my mind had been drifting.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She said while looking at me straight in the eye, as if to see into my mind.

"Oh, Uh... " I stammered, obviously caught red handed staring at her way too long.

She signed the sheet and walked back to the door, where I was rapidly getting beet red.

But wait, did I see that correctly? Was she walking extra slowly, and with more bounce in her step? Her boobs seemed to make me think so. Oh, her boobs, while on the smaller side, so perky, and now with a more visible nipple poking out. Or was I just imagining this?

"Tell me, I want to know what you were thinking!" she proclaimed laughingly. There was still a hint of that naughty smile, but her laugh washed over it, making it more comfortable.

"Oh, I really can't tell you, except that you have the naughtiest smile in the universe! " I said. I was uncomfortable and reached for the signature booklet.

"UhUh!" She said as she pulled back her arm with the booklet, keeping it just out of my reach. "You are going to have to tell me more than that!"

"Well, I really shouldn't, as none of those thoughts would be very appropriate" I replied, trying to sound all formal.

"Haha! I already got that, and now I really want to know what was on your mind when I bent over to sign this sheet" she said while waving the signature booklet. "Come on, out with it, I already have an idea or two of what you were thinking".

I never thought that I would ever be caught in a situation like this, one where a super hot chick, some ten years my junior, was urging me to share my fantasies.

While nervously shuffling my weight from one foot to the other I happened to glance at her chest once more. Her nipples definitely had gotten more erect! By now there wasn't a doubt anymore, her tiny nipples obviously had a mind of their own and were pushing into the white fabric!

"If I would tell you that only dreams contain images like that," while waving my hand in the direction of the table, "would you let me off the hook?" I asked.

Oh, her naughty smile was back! And in full force! "Maybe..., go on! Images of me?"

My mind was now working overtime. Would it be ruder to say of some generic person, or some image I saw online, or simply the truth: of her? I decided to mask the truth: "Well, anyone not made of concrete would take Special notice of you leaning over a table" I uttered shyly.

"Really? And would I just be standing there?" she prodded, "Go on".

Her naughty smile and her skin-tight outfit competed for my attention. My gaze flashed back and forth, up and down actually, and I was having a very difficult time trying to remain professional.

With a deep breath, I almost whispered, "You would be standing there, a bit helpless really, as you found yourself stuck".

Now I really had her attention. "Stuck?" she asked loudly. How do I stand there and find myself stuck?"

"Well, in dreams anything is possible" I replied. "You know about the type of glue traps that sometimes are used to catch mice? In my dream, the top of that table would be all glue, with you stuck in it, up to your elbows!" I was getting excited and noticed I was talking almost too loudly.

She walked back away from me, towards the table. At the table she turned her head towards me and posed how her elbows might have been stuck in the imaginary glue on top. She had her super naughty smile on and looked me right in the eyes, a few seconds too long for that moment.

It gave me a warm feeling inside. I stepped inside the doorway and walked a few steps toward her. "Not exactly like that" I said, and took a few more steps. Oh, how I wished that dream would just take over reality right now.

"Well, how then?" She asked.

"Uh, you wouldn't be so much over the table, your elbows would be near the edge" I replied, as I stepped closer and for the first time touched her by placing her elbows nearer to an edge.

"Really? Now I am curious enough to hear the rest of your fantasy" she said. "Let's make this a little more realistic" as she stood back up and reached into a backpack that was hanging in the hallway. She pulled a colorful rope out of the bag and while uttering a nervous laugh, said: "Were you ever a boy scout? Do you know much about knots and such?"

No way! My brain was screaming inside my head. This chick is tempting me to tie her up? "Serious?" I asked. "Do you seriously want me to use that rope to mimic the glue trap table top?"

"I am seriously curious enough that I want you to share some of that fantasy, but you just may have to make do with a rope instead of a giant glue trap" She giggled nervously.

Now I was getting really excited. I was about to tie this gorgeous brunette to her own table. I undid the rope and while maneuvering her lower arms along each other made a few loose wraps around her elbows. Just like I had seen on some internet bondage site, I then wrapped the rope between her arms only around the loose wraps I applied before. This essentially created a giant 8 with both elbows stuck in each loop. Then, while leading her to the table, I wrapped the loose ends each around a side of the table near a corner and tied them to the same table post.

Now she was leaning forward, resting on her elbows, near the edge of the table.

"Oh, now I see what you were after!" She said, as she dance-struggled against the tie. "I can't go anywhere, even the knots are way out of my reach!"

With my eyes feasting on all that motion of that beautiful body, in a pose I had dreamt of finding her in for countless times, my mind and my conscience were duking it out.

"And do I just stand here, all submissively and shit?" she said, as if she was uttering a dare.

That moment, my mind won over my conscience, and my hands grabbed her around the waist, firmly holding her in place as she started to struggle against my grip.

"No, feistily you try to fend me off, you buck at anything I do, and loudly complain, but somehow never say Stop" I replied, emphasizing the word stop.

That was exactly what she was doing, while I was watching her gorgeous body squirm in all directions, and my hands sometimes were clumsily trying to regain the hold she just worked out of, she complained loudly: "No you can't do this, I am being violated! Let me go!" There was just a hint of a smile in her voice as she continued: "you have to cease!"

What a strange choice of words, cease. Maybe she caught on to the code, as it meant stop, but it didn't really, at least not now and here, in this circumstance.

"No way!" I grunted while I slid my hands over her top and grabbed both her tits. They felt wonderful, bigger than they looked, but maybe that was because they were so firm and perky. Her nipples were erect enough they were easy to find through the fabric and firmly I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.

With a little pinch I got her to squeal briefly: "Ouch! You bastard, let me go!"

"I finally got my hands on your pretty tits, now I am definitely not going to Stop" I managed to say between breaths while I slipped my hands under her top and groped her boobs again, now directly over the skin.

"Scumbag! Let go of my tits!" She called out loudly.

I let go of her tits, but with my hands inside the hem of her top, I worked it upwards and over her head such that it fell onto her elbows. Now I could see her perky boobs from the side, she was looking at me, and had a look that resembled a mix between excitement and anger. Her pale boobs showed a very small nipple on very small areola, poking straight down.

"That was not what I meant! I wanted you to let go of my tits, but not to take my top off!"

"Oh, I understand, I will let go of your tits now". My voice sounded like I was about to laugh, I had so much fun. I groped around her waist and held on to her bucking body. Her movements were rough and uncontrolled, which made it harder to get a good feel of her butt. However, I had time and got multiple chances. With one arm around her waist and the other roaming around, I got what I wanted. Her butt was very muscular, no give really, and there was no evidence of underwear. "I want to know if you are wearing any undies" I asked, more to myself than to her.

"No, bastard, you can't go there!" she almost screamed.

"Oh, let me see what I can and can't do" I said somewhat pensively, with my hands fumbling for her waist band. With one quick move, her yoga pants were down to her ankles. I put a foot on the pants, which prevented her from moving from side to side so much, and with both hands, I reached between her legs. One from the front and one from behind.

"Yep, no underwear". I said proudly to myself. "You know what kind of girl doesn't wear underwear right?" I asked. "Only sluts that want to draw the kind of attention their mother would frown on!"

"No way!" she screamed. "Ever since I got married, I have been good!" and after a few heavy breaths, she added: "and that has been almost six years".

"Oh, I would love to find out if you are good" I replied. "I love knowing you are shaved smooth with just a patch above" I said as my hands did as much feeling around as her struggling body let me.

"Now I am going to find out just how excited you are" I said as I tried to hold her butt steady and gently felt her lips. "Niiiicce... " I said approvingly. "You are wetter than a swamp in a tropical rain forest!" By now my middle finger was inside her as deep as it would go. My other hand was resting over her patch, but not going exactly idle neither. It was semi gently rubbing her and the effects were hard to ignore.

"Mmmm, you can't do that" as her knees quickly buckled a bit. She wasn't loud neither. She pulled one foot out of her yoga pants which allowed her to widen her stance.

Not sure if she did that to give me more access, or if it was to regain some mobility, as she tried again to buck out of my hands. Now her other foot was out of her pants as well.

"You can't be just grabbing me like that, that is trespassing!" She sounded almost scolding.

"Trespassing?" I sounded confused.

"Yes, trespassing, as in going somewhere you have no right to go" she explained between deep breaths.

"Oh, but I do, as I have the right of the strongest" I laughingly replied invoking a new set of wild bucks. She was definitely panting now. And with my fingers all slippery, I had much less grip on her.

"It is time to move on to the next part of my dream" I told her, as if I was narrating what was going on. I quickly pulled my T-shirt off and undid my belt and jeans. Somewhat clumsily I rushed and stepped out of them. There was a wet stain in my boxers, I was so excited.

With one hand, I grabbed my half hard dick and with the other, I reached around her waist, holding her still, with moderate success. I moved closely behind her and rubbed my head over her sopping lips. The feel of her little lips that peeked out between her bigger lips was amazing. After only a few strokes up and down, I was fully hard and with both hands on her hips, I pushed inside. First stroke, I didn't get more than halfway, but the second stroke, I was balls deep and bottomed out against something.

"No way!" she screamed. "Scumbag! Get out of there!" she said as she tried to buck wildly.

Her movements didn't do much to get me out. As I mostly pushed, her bucking just seemed to bring more motion and it felt super good. "You feel amazing" I whispered dreamily as I started to take the lead in moving in and out, I added: "You are so wet, you make my balls cold!" which was actually true, the little bit of moving air, combined with her juices that had soaked my sack, made my balls retract firmly up against me.

The slapping sound of our bodies together filled the room. She had mostly given up on trying to shrug me off. Her heavy breathing however, continued and a quiet moan escaped her lips: "Moahh, I can't believe you are doing me like this". For the first time, she didn't yell, or sound mad.

"You better hurry, before my husband gets home..." She added.

I had been so occupied, I had forgotten about that part of things.

"That is right" I said mostly to myself: "Yeah, that gives a whole new meaning to the word trespassing, that's for sure. Especially since you are married!"

I continued moving in and out and the slapping sound mixed with our heavy breathing. I just focused on the feeling of her soft skin, her slippery grip on my dick, and the view of her muscular back as my dick moved in and out of her body.

Now she wasn't moving around as much anymore, I used my hands to roam over her body some more. No further need to hold on to her hips as she wasn't going anywhere. I cupped her tits, fumbled her nipples, which extracted more encouraging heavy breaths and soft moans. I kept my hands there as she started to tremble.

"I can't even believe myself" she exclaimed with a surprised tone in her voice. "You are not only raping me, but even forcing me to orgasm..." Her last words sounded dreamily and were hard to understand, as she slipped into her own world. All muscles in her body started to tense up. Her hands tried to clamp onto the table as she made unmistakable noises underlining just where she was going. Her back rippled as her body convulsed around my dick.

I had been struggling to hold back my own orgasm, but that contraction, or that set of contractions, that was too much to handle. With a loud moan, and more rough motions in and out, I came and let it all spray inside of her. I didn't stop until all of my orgasm had subsided.

"Wow, what a dream come true," I said, mostly to myself.

"You are really good" she replied between breaths. "And even though I didn't think it was possible, right when you came, you got even bigger!" she added.

"Haha, here you are making me compliments!" I replied. "That is my job, after all you made my dream come true." I added: "You are amazing!"

As I pulled my half hard dick out of her, I kissed her back. With a last grope of her calves, thighs and hips, I ran my hands upwards and over her boobs.

"I better get my things." I said as I rushed to get my pants back on.

"Fuck yes" she added, "Tom will be home soon."

I looked at this gorgeous girl, trying to lock the image forever in my memory. A small stream of liquid was running down her leg. Some splashes were on the hardwood floor.

"I better get out of here in a hurry!" I said.

"Yes, untie me, I need to clean up before he gets here." She replied.

I giggled and while walking to the door said: "No, I am going to leave that up to him."

"You bastard! You can't leave me like this!" She yelled as the door slammed shut. Through the door I could hear her: "I am going to get you back for this!!"

To be continued.