Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Sansa was still too overwhelmed to reply from this. Not because it was unbearably painful, as if anything she was only really receiving a dull ache from Margaery staying still throughout that little speech, at least until the end. And if anything, that dull ache, and even the pain she felt during the arse stuffing, and initial sodomy, only added to her enjoyment.

Which was kind of the problem. And of course, the fact that it was her beloved Margaery. Having her Queen inside her was overwhelming enough, but Margaery? Margaery Tyrell, the most effortlessly sexy and confident woman she had met, who had Sansa thinking such indecent thoughts. Which was somehow, nothing compared to what she was actually doing now.

Naturally, if anything, it only became more overwhelming as things became even more unnatural. Namely by the brunette slowly pulling her hips back so that inch after inch of that big dick slid out of the redhead's slutty little arse hole, only to push it right back in again, this process repeated over and over again, and thus making it official... Margaery Tyrell was sodomizing Sansa Stark!

Oh Gods, the woman she had always loved was treating her back door like her own personal fuck hole. And she was loving every single second of it. Oh yes, Sansa Stark loved every single second of being bummed by Margaery Tyrell. Something which was crystal clear from the start, given the way that The Lady of Winterfell whimpered, cried out and even moaned in pure pleasure.

Which of course, led to more encouragement from Margaery, "Yes, that's it, sweet girl. Moan for me. Moan like the anal whore you are, while I'm fucking you up the ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, moan like a little wolf bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm, moan like a bitch in heat. An anal bitch, who desperately needs her ass fucked. Oh yes, good girl. Sweet girl. Oh Sansa, I love fucking your ass! I fucking love it! I love your sweet ass. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, I love my sweet girl's sweet ass. It was made for fucking. Sansa Stark was made to be fucked in her perfect little bottom. And I promise you, Sansa, mmmmmmmmm, I promise I'm going to be the one fucking this perfect little butt from now on."

"Please do." Sansa moaned in response, briefly embarrassed about that fact, before continuing anyway, "Please fuck me in the arse. Arse fuck me whenever you want. My arse is yours, Margaery. Yours to fuck however, whenever and wherever you want. Just please, fuck me! Fuck me in the bottom. Top me! Oh Gods, bum me, bum me hard! Harder! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Margaery! You're bumming me so good. Soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmm, wreck my fucking shit hole you bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, make me your bitch! Your little anal loving lesbian bitch! Ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It was impressive that the pace was increased during this. Margaery Tyrell had always been good at keeping her cool under extreme circumstances, and made just about everything look effortless, but Sansa had never been more impressed with her. And that was really saying something. Although she had to wonder, had Margaery done this before?

Had she been bending chambermaids and servants over, behind the back of her husbands, and simply deemed Sansa unworthy? Too young? Too big a risk? The redhead had to admit, particularly that last one was compelling. But that didn't stop her from being jealous of whoever else the brunette had been bedding.

She was even jealous of those dead husbands, if only briefly. After all, they were dead now, and couldn't experience the joy of being with Margaery Tyrell anymore, and right now Sansa couldn't imagine a worse fate. She was also greatly amused by the fact that she had found herself, once again, being jealous of Joffrey for being with Margaery.

He had quickly gone from her childhood dream, to her nightmare, but she almost wished she could see the look on his face now, as she got to actually be with his bride. Gods, the things he would say to her upon seeing what they were doing. No! Sansa quickly banished those thoughts, in favour of her Queen being there instead.

That was a far more pleasurable image, and one that Sansa dearly hoped she could make a reality. Introducing her two lovers came with a big risk, but given Daenerys's willingness to share with others, and more importantly, a desire to conquer women this way, made her feel it was more likely that she and Margaery would team up to turn Sansa into their little DP whore.

Or better yet, spit roast slut, then DP whore, so they could fuck her arse one by one, and force her to clean it, before giving her a spectacular finish. One which would allow her to cum maybe harder than ever before. Which again, would be really saying something. Especially compared to how hard she was about to cum. Of course, the redhead fought that urge for as long as she could, as she wanted this to last for as long as possible, but she was fighting the inevitable.

Ultimately Sansa cried out desperately, "Harder! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, bum me harder Margaery! Oh please, ooooooooooooh, I wanna be bum fucked hard and deep by Margaery Tyrell! Oh yes, OH GODS, FUCK ME HARDER! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, wreck my bum hole! Gape it wide open! Turn it into your personal whore hole! Oh yes, oh Gods, ruin my rectum, please, please, pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AH SHIT, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Just when Sansa didn't think she could hold back any longer Margaery thankfully increase the pace, giving her the push she needed to go crashing over the edge of a monster climax. It was then of course, it quickly followed by another and another and another, as the pace continued to pick up, until her friend had to be giving her everything she had.

Which impressively, was more than enough to compete with Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Sansa hadn't thought that was possible, but she was so very delighted to be proven wrong. Which was her last coherent thought for quite a while, as she came so much that she was turned into a mindless fuck hole. Nothing but a cock sleeve for the goddess known as Margaery Tyrell.

Margaery felt herself cumming too. She didn't mean too, she just couldn't help it. Gods, she hadn't even been sure it was possible, and kind of wished it wasn't, so she could divert every ounce of her being to squeezing as many orgasms out of the other girl as possible. To butt fuck the younger girl into unconsciousness. To sodomize Sansa Stark so hard that she passed out from pleasure.

Not even to repay everything her family had done for hers, or even what this girl had done for her. No, it was out of some desperate need to lay claim to what Daenerys Targaryen had already claimed as her own, even though it wasn't hers to claim. It belonged to Margaery Tyrell, damnit, and she wanted it back.

All of it. Sansa's sweet little heart? Hers! Sansa's yummy little body? Hers! Sansa's perfect little ass? Hers! It was all the property of Margaery Tyrell, but maybe most of all that perfect ass. Oh yes, it was so obvious to her now, and maybe even before this, Sansa Stark's 'arse' was made for fucking, but now Margaery knew with every fibre of her being that that perfect little ass had been made for her to fuck.

Oh yes, for some strange reason the Gods themselves had made the perfect fuck hole for Margaery. Hells, the words 'Property of Margaery Tyrell' was probably branded deep within Sansa's back passage, and she dearly wanted to place those words on the outside as well as the inside, so everyone would know what was hers. Especially the newly crowned Queen.

Of course, it was those thoughts, along with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, those well-rounded cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the feeling and the sound of flesh smacking against flesh, and the sheer joy of pounding Sansa Stark in her perfect little ass, which had Margaery crashing over the edge of orgasm over, and over, and over again.

To her credit, she was able to push herself through them for a while, but sadly, it was the beginning of the end. Something which she wished she could have enhanced with words, but she was beyond that now. And to be fair, so was her sweet girl. In fact, in that moment, those two well-educated highborn women were nothing but mindless whores, working together to make sure they received as much pleasure as possible. And maybe literally ruin poor Sansa's rectum.

It was impossible to imagine that Sansa would ever be able to sit down properly again, and bizarrely, that was exactly what Margaery wanted. For this sweet girl to never ever forget again who her 'arse' belonged too. And for her to never again give it up to anyone but the woman who owned it, namely Margaery Tyrell.

Unfortunately, that was the last coherent thought the brunette had until she collapsed down upon the redhead, the two of them then falling together in a sweaty heap. Although even then they were mindlessly pushing against each other, trying to keep things going, although in reality it only brought them down from their highs. Then they fell into a pleasant unconsciousness, while holding each other tightly.