Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later she would realize that it was something of a blessing in disguise, as she was being marked as the Queen's personal cunt lapper, which in that moment Arya wanted more than anything. Then again, she was missing out on so much of it at that point, she had to comfort herself somehow. That, and the fact that overall she swallowed a decent amount.

Desperate to make up for her less than stellar performance, Arya shoved her tongue back inside of the older woman's cunt, and fucked her with it to another orgasm. And as much as she was focused on making her Queen cum, the assassin had to admit, there was something to be said about being able to tongue fuck the mighty Mother of Dragons.

Oh yes, it took her a while to get a good rhythm going, but now that was exactly what she was doing. Oh Gods, she was actually tongue fucking Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and both women were absolutely loving it. Especially as Arya got to go back to it again and again and again, in between making this goddess of a woman cum for her.

Now she was better prepared for it, Arya was able to quickly pull her tongue out of the Targaryen's cunt and wrap her lips around it, when she sensed that the Dragon Queen was about to cum. Admittedly, she may have been a little quick the first time she did that, but she got better as time went on, and she was still able to push Daenerys over the edge by sucking on her pussy.

For that first orgasm only some of the girl cum had been shot into her mouth, and slid down her throat into her belly, but now she got to swallow so much more of it, and savour that heavenly taste. Gods, Arya's eyelids fluttered, and she thought for sure she was going to cum just from the taste, and been able to make the goddess known as Daenerys Targaryen cum, simply by using her mouth and tongue.

Sadly, that didn't happen, which may be a really, really bad thing, given what was likely going to happen next. Although, maybe not, because the Queen grabbed onto the back of her head, and pushed the assassin's face deep into her cunt, and then started rubbing herself against it. Which felt like an attack, one which Arya almost automatically countered, but she was just about able to stop herself.

Partly because she feared the repercussions, but mostly because she was hoping that this would knock her unconscious. Or worse. Just as she wouldn't have to take it up the bum. Especially as she found herself really, really wanting to do that in this moment.

Unfortunately for Arya, she was pulled away from that tasty treat, roughly kissed, and then her Queen ordered her, "Bend over."

"What?" Arya asked softly, feeling delirious in that moment.

"Bend over The Iron Throne, and give me your 'arse'." Daenerys demanded firmly, with the last part being in a mocking Northern accent. The two high born women then stared at each other for a few long seconds, before the Queen continued, "What? If you're going to be a member of my Queen's guard, you need to prove your commitment to me. If you want to get out of bending the knee, at least right away, I think this is an appropriate compromise. Besides, you probably stumbled across your sister moaning my name with a finger up her butt, and guessed this was coming. And this is the only way I'm going to make you cum tonight. And you want to cum, don't you, Arya?"

There was a brief pause, then Arya admitted with a whimper, "Yes... your grace."

"Then do as you're told." Daenerys ordered firmly.

For a few long seconds the two high born women studied each other, and then against her better judgment, Arya did as she was told, bending over the stupid throne which everyone made such a fuss about, and presenting her arse to her Queen. Something which had the bitch chuckling with delight, and then slowly made her way towards the exit.

Briefly, Arya wondered if Daenerys was just going to leave her like this, either until she got tired of making a fool of herself and got up, or just for an hour or two, too build anticipation. However, for better or for worse Daenerys simply ordered one of the guards to retrieve something for her, then a short time later when he had returned with it, she made her way back to the throne.

She then waited until she was standing where Arya could see her, before slowly attaching the device to herself, which gave her the illusion of having a cock. Arya had seen Margaery fucking Sansa in the arse a number of times now, and she wondered exactly how she did it. Well, she had been able to get close enough to see the straps around Margaery's waist, but getting at up-close look was completely different.

Somehow, it was both laughable, and terrifying. Although Arya certainly wasn't laughing. Not given what her Queen plan to do with her newly acquired cock, the assassin quivering with fear, and yet anticipation about what was about to happen. Although thankfully, in a way, Daenerys showed her some mercy.

"Suck it." Daenerys ordered softly, moving forwards, and pressing her dick to Arya's lips, "Take it into your mouth, and get it nice and wet for your ass."

Which was another humiliation that Arya should have turned down on principle, but if they were going to do this, the wetter that toy was the better. So she barely hesitated before wrapping her lips around it, and sucking on the first few inches. Initially she just concentrated on them, but then she pulled back, spat on the lower half of the shaft, and rubbed it in with her hand.

Because she wasn't Sansa, AKA, a well-trained cock sucker. Hells, she had only done this once before, and it had been pretty half-hearted. In fact, it was just like this, a means to an end. Just a way to get prepared for another hole. Albeit, one that was actually designed to be fucked.

Because it was her most private hole which was about to be violated, Arya was sure to give this a longer blow job. Something that thankfully her Queen seem to be happy with, even though it was clear that she wanted her to take more of the dick. And for better or for worse, Arya did try.

Namely, by bobbing her head up and down, pushing her lips downwards in the process, until it was hitting the back of her mouth. And even then, she pushed herself further, so that the head of the cock entered her throat. She pulled back soon after, as it was too much for her, but she felt she deserved credit for taking it that far. Not that it should matter. Hells, why was she being so accommodating? This was just another means to an end, right?

"If you're going to fuck me, then fuck me!" Arya grumbled as she pulled away from the dick.

Daenerys chuckled at the insolence, and then pushed, "Oh honey, you can do better than that."

"Please?" Arya forced out through gritted teeth, softening her tone as she continued, "Please, just do it. Fuck me! Fuck my nasty little shit hole. Make me an anal whore, like you did Sansa. Oh Gods, make me like Sansa. I want to be as big an arse slut as my big sister. And I want the Dragon Queen to do it. I want the Dragon Queen to bum me! Please, your grace, bum me."

For a few long minutes Daenerys just enjoy these words, then she chuckled, "I suppose that will do."

Daenerys moved round the other woman as she spoke, and then focused on her main prize. Arguably the greatest prize of all, a virgin ass. Oh yes, whenever she took an anal cherry it changed that woman forever. Forever made her subservient to her. Made that bitch her bitch. And this would be no different.

She was sure of it. Oh yes, as deadly as she maybe, when she got a taste of cock up her ass, Arya Stark would be just as big a butt slut as her precious sister. She had to be, given that, just like Sansa Stark, the younger of the two sisters had an ass made for fucking. And Daenerys was going to enjoy every second of using it for her pleasure. Even if she did have to kneel behind the other woman, and literally kiss her ass.

Which was something she really enjoyed making her servants do for her, but there was a very clear difference. Which she established from the start, because instead of kissing those cheeks, she gave them a hard double smack. She then watched them jiggle like jelly for a few long seconds, before smacking them again, this time spreading them wide apart right afterwards, exposing the shit hole she was about to turn into a fuck hole.

Something she greatly enjoyed staring at for a few long seconds, before spitting onto the puckered hole, and then rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. Oh yes, she started tasting her prize. And again, just like sweet Sansa, Arya Stark's ass tasted good. So fucking good. Not as good as Doreah's ass, or the asses of her other servants. But good.

She was certainly more than happy to spend a few long minutes just gently lapping away at that hole, and then a few moments, not so gently lapping away at it. Which included swirling her tongue around it, and even trying to push her way inside. Unsurprisingly she didn't get very far, but it was far enough to make Arya gasp, whimper and even moan extra loudly.

And of course, she made those kind of sounds throughout the rim job, which was extremely promising, as it was further proof that Arya Stark would make an excellent butt slut. And lesbian slave, for that matter. Something which was all but guaranteed at this point. Oh yes, Daenerys had her prey right where she wanted her, and after a pretty decent rim job, she moved onto the next stage.

Namely, replacing her tongue with a finger. Alright, maybe she could have spent longer rimming Arya, and she would do in the near future. But for now, she just couldn't resist more firmly penetrating that tight little hole. Something which caused both women to cry out, and then whimper. The obvious difference being that the assassin cried out and whimpered with in mostly pain, while Daenerys's sounds were of pure pleasure. Oh yes, truly, there was nothing like a virgin ass.

And this wasn't just any other hole. No, this was another important piece to her conquest of the North. And again, she fully intended to savour every moment of it. Which at first, meant burying that finger inside of the younger girl's butt, and leaving it there for a few long seconds, before pumping it in and out.

"Wow Arya, your ass is tight." Daenerys moaned dreamily, before chuckling as she continued the taunting, "Mmmmmmmmm fuck, you really are an anal virgin, aren't you? Oh, that makes me so happy. I love taking anal cherries. Ooooooooooooh, so nice of you to save yours for your Queen. It is a shame, though. An ass like this, mmmmmmmmm, it was made to be fucked. But I can't say I'm surprised no man has been brave enough to try and take it from you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, they were all too afraid of the tiny, but mighty, Arya Stark. But I'm not. Mmmmmmmm, and it will be an honour to take your virgin ass, and make it mine forever."

"So do it." Arya grumbled, before quickly sweetening her tone, proving that she had learned from last time, "I mean, please, my Queen, take my arse. I want it to be yours. All yours. I, I want you to take my anal cherry, and make me your anal bitch. Bum me, your grace. I want to be bummed by the mighty Queen of The Seven Kingdoms."

"Then spread your cheeks." Daenerys pushed with a growl, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, present your Queen with her true prize."

"Yes, your grace." Arya whimpered softly, and obeyed.

Arya hated herself for it, but the truth was she had been dreaming of this for weeks now. Gods help her, she'd even imagine spreading her cheeks just like this, so she could offer the Targaryen Queen her virgin arse as a gift. She even did it nice and slowly, so she could increase the other woman's enjoyment. And her own for that matter. Oh fuck, they hadn't even started yet, not properly, and yet, Arya was getting off on how submissive she was being.

Maybe especially how she held that position throughout what came next. Namely when the cock was placed against that previously untouched back door, and then began pushing forwards slowly. Something which caused her shit hole to start stretching wider and wider, until the first few inches of the dick slid through it, and into her arse.

This made it official, Queen Daenerys Targaryen had taken Arya stark's anal virginity, violating her in a truly unspeakable way, and perhaps forever laying claim to her. After all, Sansa had apparently become addicted to this thanks to this bitch, and Arya was afraid she would suffer the same fate, and become nothing but the Dragon Queen's whore.

Although for better or worse, that didn't seem likely given how agonizing losing her anal cherry was. Which meant great pain, but honestly given the circumstances Arya welcomed that. What she didn't welcome so much was the pain fading away to simple discomfort, and a thrill to overtake it. Oh Gods, she was already back to enjoying this, which was really terrifying, given what this was.

She definitely didn't want to love it, but in the end, Arya was no better than her sister. Gods, she even enjoyed the bum stuffing, which wasn't near as painful as she thought it should be. It wasn't pleasant, but it couldn't compared to the physical, and especially the emotional, torture which had been her childhood.

Although, while her family's name had been dragged through the mud, Arya definitely hadn't been on the receiving end of anything as humiliating as this. In fact, the only thing which came close, was watching her own sister, the supposedly prim and proper Sansa Stark, getting her shitter violated, and loving every second of it. Especially given she rightfully guessed that she would be next.

Maybe the worst part of all of this was that because she was currently resting the side of her face against the throne, Arya couldn't resist looking back at the Queen who was inflicting this unspeakable act on her, and felt overwhelmed with happiness that she was pleasing such a beautiful woman. Oh Gods, she had wondered why Daenerys had chosen not to gloat some more about what was happening, but clearly, that just wasn't necessary.

The moment itself was more than enough. And that smug look on her face spoke a thousand words. And again, the worst part was that Arya was weirdly happy that she was pleasing her Queen with her virgin arse hole, which she was still making sure was on perfect display thanks to spreading her cheeks like a shameless whore.

Daenerys desperately wanted to taunt her pray about what was happening, but she was just too overwhelmed by everything, that she couldn't find her voice. Oh yes, she was just too overwhelmed from taking another woman's anal cherry. Yet again. And yet again, in doing so, she was taking an important step to getting what she wanted.

Hells, maybe even the last step. Oh fuck yes, when she conquered the heart, and in this case the 'arse', of this Stark she would conquer The North, and with it, all of Westeros would be hers. Well, she supposed there was the brother, but he was out of his mind, and could do nothing about her conquests of his two sisters, or the fact that his brother was infatuated with her.

It was also the fact of who exactly this was. After all, against impossible odds, Arya had been the one to kill the Night King, and thus defeat the army of the dead and one move, and save the entire world in the process. And now here she was, bent over and spreading her cheeks so that Daenerys could take her bottom, and claim it as hers forever.

Turn this deadly assassin into her submissive little lesbian bottom, who loved it up her butt. Oh yes, this was a truly special moment, especially as the Queen found her voice again, as she began to run out of dick to give this ass, and then her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of her big cock was buried as deep as it could go into Arya Stark's bowels.

"Yessssssssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm, good little wolf bitch! Take it! Take it all the way. Ooooooooooooooh fuck yeah, all the way up your ass! Ah fuck!" Daenerys babbled, before that wonderful moment, then closed her eyes to savour it, before adding with a chuckle after a few long seconds, "Oh yes, good wolf bitch, taking your Queen all the way up your ass! Just like your sister! Oh yes, both Stark sisters are anal whores! My little anal loving whores! I took both your anal cherries, and now your asses are mine! All mine, forever. Oh yes they are, oh yes they are, mmmmmmmmmmm, take it bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it like the anal bitch you are!"

With that, Daenerys gently pulled back, so inch after inch of that big dick slid out of Arya's ass hole, only for her to push it right back in again. To be fair she did this slowly and gently, but that was more about her own enjoyment. About enjoying the heavenly sight of her dick starting to pump in and out of Arya Stark's most private hole, meaning that she was officially butt fucking her second Stark girl, and thus completing the set. And again, doing so much more than that. But in that wonderful moment, Daenerys was focused on her latest conquest, and the fact that they were both enjoying every single second of it, as was obvious by the fact that this deadly assassin quickly started moaning in pure pleasure.

Which again, had Daenerys taunting the poor girl, "Wow, what is it with you Stark girls, and anal, huh? Mmmmmmmmmm, you're both such sluts for it. Disgraceful. Mmmmmmmmm, even if you do have the asses for it. Yesssssssssssssss, both Stark girls have asses made for fucking. Oh, you don't believe me? Let me show you. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, let me show you by fucking your slutty little whore butt, until you beg to be mine. No! You're mine already, mmmmmmmmmm, this will just solidify it. Solidify it, by making you beg to cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass. Yes it will, yes it will. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssss, moan for me just like that, mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck!"

Again poor Arya couldn't really respond, especially in this case, as the Mother of Dragons chose to emphasize her words by pushing the assassin's hands away from her cheeks, so she could smack them. Also grope and fondle them, and even spread them herself in the early going, just so that she could get every bit of enjoyment out of this as possible.

Yes, it seemed unwise to give assassin, the use of her hands back, but Daenerys had never been more confident that she had nothing to fear. Oh yes, Arya Stark was clearly loving every second of this. Besides, it was worth the risk just to see that fat bottom jiggle for her with every blow, and to feel it again in her hands.

Arya had spent weeks fantasizing about this moment, and now it was finally here, it was better than she ever imagined. Fingering her own bum had felt better than it had any right too, but even the orgasms she had given herself while finger fucking both her cunt and arse at the same time, while watching her sister being bummed, couldn't compare to this. And she wasn't even cumming yet.

Which made her desperately want to cum for her Queen, and yet at the same time, she was terrified to do so, as it would no doubt break her completely. Hells, honestly she was probably there already, as whatever pain she initially felt had faded away completely, leaving her with nothing but pure pleasure.

No, she was definitely there already, as it felt like in that moment she would happily give Daenerys Targaryen anything if the older woman would simply continue buggering her. Her sword, her body, her mind, her sister, and the whole freaking North. Anything she held dear, or possibly had claim too, she would gladly give this goddess.

Which was exactly what should happen. Daenerys Targaryen was the rightful Queen of The Seven Kingdoms, and anything beyond that, and Arya was ashamed that she had ever thought differently. But hopefully she would make up for that now by giving her Queen her all, and being the best little anal bitch she could possibly be. Just like her sister, Sansa.