Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she didn't think it could get any better, Margaery replaced her tongue with a hand, which she used to gently rub her pussy lips at first, and promised so much more to come. Which came in the form of a finger slowly making its way inside her extremely welcoming cunt. Something which, for that build-up, made Daenerys thought she was about to cum for sure.

But for better or for worse, Margaery was obviously able to keep the Queen on the edge of orgasm, without letting her go over it. Even when the tongue returned to her. Maybe if that had been her clit, as she thought it would be, it would be different? Then again, Daenerys's eyes still went wide, and she let out a loud cry of joy, as the other highborn woman pressed her face between her cheeks, and started licking her ass hole.

Which was something she had experienced before, mostly with Doreah, but she also made Sansa and Arya do it, as a sign of their devotion to their Queen. But the obvious difference was, that she didn't trust Margaery, who's intentions were clearly impure. Oh yes, Daenerys knew exactly what the bitch was trying to do here. And it wouldn't work.

Even if the combination of the rimming and finger fucking was incredibly good. Also incredibly distracting, Daenerys unable to protest for a few long minutes, as she was lost in what Margaery was doing to her. However, to her credit, the Mother of Dragons was able to eventually focus up, and say what she had too.

"You, oooooooh, you promised I would not regret this." Daenerys grumbled.

"And do you?" Margaery quipped, only briefly removing her tongue from Daenerys's butt hole to do so.

There was a long, telling pause, then Daenerys argued, "I, ohhhhhhhh, I know what you're doing. You know what you're doing. Mmmmmmm, so, do you really think it is wise to play this game with me?"

"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win, or..." Margaery chuckled, annoyingly unbothered by this serious situation.

"You swore on your life?" Daenerys reminded the other woman.

"I swore you wouldn't regret it, and I intend to keep that promise." Margaery reassured, even as she moved to manipulate this situation further to her advantage, by using her thumb to gently rub Daenerys's clit, "Just as you seem determined to take my ass hole without my consent. Hardly a fair comparison, don't you think?"

"I don't..." Daenerys began to protest weakly, only to be cut off.

"Please understand, I'm not criticizing your methods, your grace." Margaery quickly added, before explaining, "You are after all, a Targaryen. You take what you want, when you want. And as a woman, you need to work extra hard to be seen as equal to a male Targaryen. And you have done your house proud. But I am no mere servant, tavern maiden, or whore. I am Margaery Tyrell, last surviving daughter of my house.

More importantly, I am a top, like you. And I do not acquiesce to giving up my butt hole. But I am open to negotiation. If there was something we could trade, perhaps? Huh? What do you think that would be? What do you think you have, which I want?"

"I..." Daenerys began softly.

"And do you think it is truly fair, to ask something of me, that you would not do yourself?"

Margaery allowed those words to hang in the air for a few long minutes, then she bit her lip, and just took a second to admire the prize in front of her. Of Queen Daenerys Targaryen in an unspeakable position. Not just bent over, but maybe even on the ropes? On the verge of giving up her anal cherry? Gods, it seemed to be too good to be true. And it probably was.

Because make no mistake, the Dragon Queen could turn the tables at any second. With undoubtably terrible consequences for the scheming bitch who diluted herself into thinking she would get the better of a Targaryen. In the meantime, Margaery continued to finger Daenerys's cunt, and eventually return to rimming her, in the hopes it would push things in the right direction.

Perhaps she should continue to layout her argument? Perhaps she was surrendering the advantage, by going back to the rim job? Or perhaps she should go straight into begging for mercy right now? No, Margaery had to stay strong. She had the infamous Daenerys Targaryen right where she wanted her. And as much as she wanted to keep talking, she wanted to keep some points, just in case it became an argument.

Besides, arguably this was far more effective than convincing Daenerys of her position, as she showed her just how enjoyable it could be to receive some anal stimulation. Although, if she was really going to do that, a tongue simply wasn't going to be enough.

Which was why she cautiously replaced the fingers on her right hand for the fingers on her left, briefly pause to suck them clean, before finally, pressing one of those fingers against Queen Daenerys Targaryen's virgin butt hole. Well, it looked pretty virgin, in Margaery's admittedly limited experience.

Although if there had been any doubt, it was gone when she started pushing her right index finger through that incredibly tight hole. Oh yes, Daenerys's ass was untouched, making Margaery even more excited for the opportunity she had in front of her. Which of course, was really saying something. But it was true. Especially because she continued to make her Queen gasp, whimper and moan with pleasure at this gentle violation.

This very much continue to be the case, as that finger was pushed all the way inside Daenerys's bottom, and after giving the Dragon Queen a few long seconds to get used to it, Margaery began pumping it in and out. Gods, even if Daenerys slowly turn the tables on her, or did much worse, it felt like it would be worth it just for this moment.

But, as no protest came, Margaery continued to push her luck. Namely, by eventually pushing yet another finger into the other highborn woman's ass hole, making four fingers over all that was inside her. Of course, the Tyrell would never get a better chance than this, so as scary as it was, she then made a move on the Targaryen Queen.

"So, your grace, are you willing to make a deal?" Margaery questioned, choosing her words very carefully, "Are you willing to experience what sweet Sansa has experienced so many times? And Arya, your favourite servants, and whoever else has pleased you with their butt hole? Huh? You must've seen how hard they cum from it? How they would beg for more, even the prim and proper Sansa Stark?

Don't you want to express that yourself, just this once, free from any other judgmental eyes? Mmmmmmm yessssssss, it is just you and I here, your grace. So let me do this for you. Let me unburden you of your anal virginity, so you can become the Ruler the Gods always intended you to be?"

"I, I don't..." Daenerys began, not nearly as forcefully as she would have liked.

"Would you rather it was Yara Greyjoy?" Margaery played her Ace, knowing she wouldn't get another chance, "Huh? Because it's obvious, she wants you this way. And just imagine what she would do to you, if she succeeded? Isn't it better to give yourself to someone like me? Someone who has your best interests at heart? And more importantly, someone who surely couldn't break you?"

"No one can ever break me." Daenerys finally said something bold, although in doing so, she quickly realized she fell into a trap.

"So prove it." Margaery sprung her trap, appealing to the ego of the Targaryen, "Give me your ass."

There was a minute's long pause, which felt so much longer, and then Daenerys grumbled, "You shall pay for this, Tyrell."

"Is that a yes?" Margaery beamed with triumph.

Another pause, this one brief, then Daenerys whimpered softly, "Just do it, before I change my mind."

"Your wish is my command, my Queen." Margaery chuckled, scrambling to do what she was told.

Daenerys whimpered with disappointment as the fingers were removed from her holes, and then in fear, as Margaery quickly retrieved a cock. One of Daenerys's man-made cocks, which was about to be used on Daenerys's most private hole, if she didn't do something to stop it, and fast. Something which should have been easy.

Hells, it should have never gotten this far. And yet, for some unholy reason, the great and powerful Daenerys Targaryen was rendered speechless, and emotionless, just lying flat against her own bed, waiting to be sodomized. She wasn't even waiting that long, the Tyrell understandably eager to take advantage of the Targaryen Queen in this vulnerable state, before she could change her mind.

How it was possible that Daenerys didn't protest this indignity was unfathomable, and she would almost certainly never know why she didn't. To make matters worse, she opened her mouth, to ask if she should be spreading her cheeks. Which was forgotten, when Margaery Tyrell grabbed hold of the Targaryen Queen's cheeks, pulled them apart, and spat onto her target.

Onto Daenerys's butt hole. She then used her newly acquired cock to rub that saliva in, providing some last-minute preparation for this truly unspeakable act. Which again, provided The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms one last chance to back out, and yet, for some reason she didn't take it.

Instead she was left whimpering pathetically, as her most private hole began to be stretched by an invading object for the very first time. Something that Daenerys had done countless times, conquering countless butt holes throughout her journey back to her homeland. Butt holes of needy little whores to the likes of the highborn prize of Sansa Stark had all been hers. And with it, they had become her anal loving bitches.

But now? Now Queen Daenerys Targaryen was getting a taste of her own medicine. Which was unbearably humiliating, and yet, she just lay there. Allowed her ass hole to be stretched wider and wider, until that weapon slid through it, and into her forbidden passage.

Naturally, this had the newly crowned Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms crying out with unbearable pain and humiliation. In a way, that was almost a relief, as it meant she wasn't a natural anal slut, like some of the whores she had butt fucked. However, it was a very small consolation, given that poor Daenerys continued to say nothing, as Margaery Tyrell got to savour her victory over the Targaryen Queen.

Then, after what felt like an eternity, the cock began to make it's way through that back door and deep into Daenerys's back passage. Oh Gods, it was so weird, and disturbing. Which originally had the Mother of Dragons feeling guilty for what she had inflicted on other women. Then she remembered their reactions to it, and suddenly she was afraid again.

Margaery dearly wanted to gloat about all of this, but it felt like any word out of her mouth would jeopardize her chance to do more, and maybe her life. Oh yes, she had taken many calculated risks during her time in the great game, but this was by far the most dangerous. But oh, what a reward it would be, if she could pull it off? Hells, just taking Queen Daenerys Targaryen's anal virginity felt worth dying for.

But she couldn't help hope for more. For the chance that this became a regular thing. Perhaps even, for the incredibly powerful and feared Queen Daenerys Targaryen to become her anal bitch. Which would of course mean, that everything that belonged to the Dragon Queen, would then truly belong to Margaery. Yes, the Seven Kingdoms, but more importantly, Sansa.

There was a time when nothing would be more important to her than becoming THE Queen. Now Margaery understood it was better to control things from the shadows, than directly wear the crown. She had her fill of that. And honestly, Daenerys and her advisers could rule how they saw fit. Margaery just wanted the ability to top this wonderful creature, and more importantly, Sansa. Arya would be a wonderful bonus too.

Perhaps even those servants the Mother of Dragons was so fond of? Although most of all, Margaery wanted to feel power over this Goddess of a woman. Over the infamous Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Just like she was experiencing now, only may be better?

Anyway, nothing could ever compete with taking Queen Daenerys Targaryen's anal cherry. Oh yes, Margaery would treasure this moment for the rest of her days. But how many would that be? She could not know, and while the danger was undoubtedly thrilling, it was also a bit nerve-racking. Hells, Margaery was even hesitant to spread Daenerys's butt cheeks, in case it awoke the sleeping Dragon from her stunned slumber.

Something which arguably, she should be making the bottom do, but again, she didn't want to push her luck too much. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for doing it herself, as she got to enjoy the feeling of the meaty cheeks in her hands. Which of course, she took full advantage of.

It was another risk, but Margaery just couldn't resist squeezing and groping those well-rounded cheeks, even while she continued holding them open. Gods, she dearly hoped that she would get the chance to smack them, which right now felt like a step too far. Especially as she began to enjoy the thrill of watching inch after inch of her big dick sliding into Queen Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole, and deep into her bowels.

Something she wished could last forever, but at the same time, she was looking forward to the next step. The one which involved her thighs coming to rest against those juicy ass cheeks, announcing that her cock was fully sheathed within the cock sleeve which had become Queen Daenerys Targaryen's bottom.

Despite the incredible danger she was in, Margaery just couldn't resist from commenting about this, "Excellently done, your grace. Oooooooooh yesssssss, you have taken a cock, all the way into your bottom. Just like sweet, slutty Sansa does. Oh, my Queen, I'm so very proud of you. I know, I know, first times are always the worst. But after the spectacular performance you have just given, it wouldn't surprise me if we turned you into a professional ass whore.

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, wouldn't that be something, your grace? Queen Daenerys Targaryen... The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms... nothing but a common butt whore? Mmmmmmmm, I am sure it is the stuff of most men's fantasies. Although, perhaps I can save you from such a fate? Perhaps you could be my personal anal whore, instead? But, I'm getting ahead of myself. First let us see how much Daenerys Targaryen likes being fucked in the ass."

Daenerys desperately wanted to offer up something as a come back, but all she could do in that moment was cry out loudly, as the cock began slowly retreating from deep inside of her guts, only to retake the conquered territory moments later. This process was repeated over and over again, gradually getting easier in the sense that it wasn't physically uncomfortable as it was during the first few thrusts.

But in another way, it was so much worse. Why? Because this was it. Queen Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and the Mother of Dragons, the Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and the Protector of the Realm, was officially getting fucked in the ass.

She was being butt fucked by the highborn woman she intended to butt fuck, which was surely the most humiliating thing imaginable for someone in her position. Especially given her history of sodomizing other women, and turning them into her anal bitches. Oh Gods, surely literally being stabbed in the back would be more merciful? Especially as to her shame, Daenerys found that she could do nothing about it.

Nothing, except lay there, her ass hanging off the edge of her own bed, and continuing to take this obscene violation. And the worst part, was it was her own man-made cock which was being used on her. No, the worst part, was Daenerys was so lost in the overwhelming humiliation, that she was taken completely by surprise when a moan escaped her lips.

"Did you just moan?" Margaery questioned in disbelief, then when she got the same response, she rejoiced, "You did! Mmmmmmm, the Mother of Dragons likes to be fucked in the ass! I knew it! Oh, your grace, I'm so proud of you. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, continue moaning for me, my Queen. Moan for me, as I take your ass, and make it mine! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it you little slut! Take it!

Oh fuck, Daenerys Targaryen makes an excellent butt slut. Of course, with an ass like this? How could she not? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, what a natural anal whore! Ah fuck yeah, take it! Take it, just like Sansa does. And your favourite servants."

Poor Daenerys couldn't believe it had come to this. Covering her mouth, and desperately trying to keep herself quiet, even as gasps, cries and whimpers escaped her lips. And yes, moans too. Moans of pure pleasure at this point, which didn't seem like it should be possible. Yes, it happened with every girl she had ass fucked, but that was different. She was a Targaryen dammit. The last of her kind.

She was born to conquer and rule, not be conquered and ruled. Unfortunately, her body betrayed her, slowly but surely relaxing, and accepting this unspeakable misuse of it. Although at least she could blame Margaery for this indignity. Oh yes, the Tyrells were infamously sneaky. Especially this one. But at the same time, Daenerys shouldn't have underestimated her. Not with her sneakiness, and apparently not for her abilities as a butt fucker.

Then there was the fact that her thoughts were betraying her. The ones which suggested that if this felt so good, maybe she should make it a regular thing. To submit to Margaery, and dominate the rest? Or perhaps even, become a full-time submissive bitch? No! No, a Targaryen could never do that. Even if in that moment, it was a little tempting.

And somehow, became even more tempting, when the pace was ever so slowly increased. Which to her shame, was all it took to put her on the edge of orgasm. Which was a place she was on for several moments, although to her credit, she didn't beg for mercy. Didn't beg to cum. Although it wasn't much of a victory, as she was soon made to cum anyway.

Margaery seriously considered pushing her advantage, until she heard the sweet words of submission. And there was a really good chance that if she didn't, she would fail. However, she'd pushed her luck a lot already, and ultimately decided it would be more preferable to make Daenerys cum for her first, and then give the Dragon Queen a chance for revenge. Even if she didn't want to give it to her.

Then again, Margaery wasn't an unnecessary cruel person, and while she didn't care for her in the same way she did Sansa, she still had feelings for Daenerys, and wanted to make her feel good. Even if it did mean fucking her up the ass. Although admittedly, that was mostly for her own twisted benefit.

Still, when the mighty Dragon Queen started to cum for her, from being butt fucked, Margaery was overjoyed. In fact, despite frequently sodomizing Sansa, amongst other strenuous things, Margaery found herself completely unable to hold back, and the Tyrell experienced an orgasm so powerful, that she actually had to stop the ass fucking. To be fair, it was only for a couple seconds, but was testament to just how powerful that climax was.

Hells, she could have probably cum just from the sheer mental high of making the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen cum like a whore with a dick up her shit-pipe. But she had the added bonus of the other end of the toy rubbing her clit, the feeling of those jiggling cheeks against her thighs, and every little sound echoing throughout the room.

Another thing that helped, was the guards outside probably thought it was Margaery who was getting her ass destroyed. Then again, did The Unsullied think of such things? Or were they too busy watching for signs of a physical threat, to wonder what was going on inside this room? Either way, it added to the thrill of this moment. Hells, Margaery almost couldn't continue. Almost.