Court of the Dragon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That anal whore cried out loudly as she was anally violated, which just caused Daenerys to grin sadistically. Of course, she did not enjoy causing her beloved servants pain, but there was definitely a hint of pleasure, in that cry, and the whimpers that followed. Something which, as Irri and Doreah had just proven, would become more pleasure filled as time went on. Especially with Doreah.

Although it was more impressive with Irri, as like Missandei, this didn't exactly come naturally to her. But her ass belonged to the Mother of Dragons, just like the asses of the other servants, and Daenerys definitely intended to take full advantage of that tonight, and once again restate her claim over something which was rightfully hers.

She was sure to take her time doing it, especially as she got the best view of her cock disappearing into that hot little fuck hole, thanks to Missandei continuing to spread her ass cheeks like the well-trained anal whore that she was. What she enjoyed just as much was the sight of that ass hole bouncing up and down her dick, which she received as soon as the sodomy was officially underway.

First though, she graciously gave Missandei time to rest, once her well-rounded rear came to rest against her lap, announcing every inch of that weapon of ass destruction was buried deep within the other woman's backside. Oh yes, Queen Daenerys Targaryen very much savoured that moment, and allowed herself to do the same, before she suddenly insisted that her little butt slut start to ride her with her back hole.

Once again proving herself well-trained and eager to please, the prim and proper translator only started bouncing up and down when Daenerys let go of her waist, giving her complete control over her own butt fucking. Gods, Missandei even moaned in pure pleasure from just the beginning of the sodomy, a reminder that she was getting closer to Doreah than Irri when it came to her love for anal sex.

Or maybe the Queen had simply been over-working her poor bottom's bottom? Whatever the case, the good news, was that it was going to work out in the long run for Missandei. Oh fuck yes, because as soon as she started clearly enjoying it, the sooner she would be allowed to cum, and Irri and Doreah would receive the same treat.

Daenerys wasn't happy with how they were getting ready for that treat, so she decided to take over for herself, "You call that fingering your ass?"

"Khaleesi, I..." Doreah began, unsure what to say.

"Pathetic!" Daenerys interrupted her, and then smirked, "Clearly I'll have to do it myself. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, come closer and present your bottoms to me. Oh yes, present them to your Queen."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah eagerly replied and quickly obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri cautiously replied and quickly obeyed.

Missandei was far too lost at that point in anally riding her Queen to notice what her fellow servants were doing. Yes, it was happening in front of her eyes, but that was just a blur at that point, which didn't really register, as her entire world revolved around that big cock in her most private orifice.

Which felt better than it had any right to be, although it still incredibly uncomfortable, and Missandei was deeply embarrassed by the whole thing. Of course, the most embarrassing thing about it, was it never failed to make her cum. Oh Gods, if her Khaleesi was feeling generous she would make her cum some other way, but most frequently it was this, and to her shame, it was increasingly feeling normal to the interpreter.

That didn't stop her from wishing that her Khaleesi would rub her cunt, or just her clit, as she sometimes did at this stage to make it easier on her. And sometimes even to cum, which Missandei easily like the best, because it gave her an excuse. It prevented her from cumming, just from getting her back door violated. But sadly, that wasn't meant to be, as her top's hands were busy with the other bottoms.

Something that Missandei inevitably realized as her back hole and back passage adjusted to the massive invasion, and she became hyperaware of two bodies either side of her, bouncing up and down just as she had. Only instead of a cock, they were being blessed with their Khaleesi's fingers.

In a way that was even better, because it was a piece of Queen Daenerys Targaryen inside of them, and for that, Missandei was jealous of them. However the Queen had made it very clear that when it was on her body, this cock was to be considered a part of her, therefore the Mother of Dragons was far deeper inside of Missandei right now than the other servants, and for that, the interpreter was truly grateful.

As she was the fact that her Khaleesi seemed to be in no hurry to take it out of her. No, all three of the lucky servants were able to take her inside them like that for what felt like an eternity, each of their most private holes being used for the pleasure of the superior woman. Then, amazingly, it got even better.

"Would you like to cum, Missandei?" Daenerys asked, almost casually.

"Oh yes, Khaleesi, please, mmmmmmmmm, allow me the privilege of cumming!" Missandei started to beg, assuming that was what the Queen wanted, only for her to be cut off.

"Then make yourself cum." Daenerys abruptly ordered, quickly adding, "And announce who is giving you this privilege."

"Yes, Khaleesi. Thank you, Khaleesi!" Missandei cried out joyfully, and then in the best official voice she could muster at that point, she announced, "I, oh, I am being given the privilege of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in my ass by Queen Daenerys of the House Targaryen. I have the privilege of being fucked up the ass by Daenerys Stormborn, ah fuck, the Unburnt, oh Gods, Queen of Meereen, Oh Gods, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddd! The, the Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Breaker of Chains, ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, QUEEN OF THE SEVEN FUCKING KINGDOMS OF WESTEROS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

She tried so hard to keep herself doing so, at least enough to list of her Queen's titles properly one time, and to her credit, Missandei just about succeeded. Ironically she was almost undone by her Queen, Daenerys Stormborn thrusting up into her bottom, which at that point was all it took to bring her to the edge of climax.

Then, once the last title was on her lips, Missandei began to speed up, so she was able to cum pretty much right after it. And it would not be her last. No, her wonderful and generous Queen allowed her the privilege of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass over and over again. She even found another way to do it, even if it did mean no more dick stretching out her backside.

Irri was grateful for the fact that she hadn't cum first, whether that was a small mercy considering what was currently happening to her, and what was about to happen to her. Hell, being so close to Missandei as she lost her mind from the pleasure of anal induced orgasms was bad enough, given how loud, and shamelessly she was cumming.

Especially as it was a reminder of what was about to happen to her. However, the Queen had worked her way up to having three fingers into Irri's ass, and probably Doreah's as well, and she added the fourth once Missandei started to cum. The thumb followed, and then, Gods help them all, even more than that.

She had been horrified when Doreah had gleefully explained to their Khaleesi that the most experienced whores in the Pleasure House could put their entire hands inside each other. And not just each other's cunts, things which were designed to be stretched to extremes. No, Doreah insisted that her ass could take such abuse, and once she had, Irri and Missandei were expected to do the same.

And they did, just as they would be expected to do again tonight. Just as they did tonight. Oh Gods, it thankfully didn't happen right away, but it happened, Daenerys Stormborn stretching Irri's ass hole with her knuckles countless times, before finally pushing them through, and the rest of the hand following after that.

Although it was unbearably humiliating and painful, the truth was Irri almost came on the spot, as the pleasure was so intense. Doreah, being the shameless anal whore that she was, came right away. Irri was sure of it. Of course, Queen Daenerys was only too happy to allow her favourite such a treat, and insisted that she would allow her other servants the same thing, but Irri didn't want to risk it.

More importantly, it was simply not done. Which meant the next few minutes were painfully wonderful for the poor Dothraki servant, as she was kept on the edge of climax, simply from that fist being inside her bottom, and then gently starting to move inside her most intimate depths.

"Cum for me, my pets!" Daenerys abruptly ordered, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I want the two of you to cum for your Queen."

"THANK YOU, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU KHALEESI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Irri replied as she came immediately, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course Doreah didn't even try, but honestly at that point, Irri couldn't blame her, gave that she couldn't even stay coherent enough to properly thank her Khaleesi. Which was extremely shameful on her part, but hopefully the Khaleesi would forgive her. Although honestly, given her track record, it was unlikely that she would care.

In fact, given the way that she started using every ounce of their strength to abuse all three of those bottoms, it seems that Daenerys Stormborn very much approved of everything that was happening. Which was good, because Irri could no longer even hold onto a shred of dignity in the name of pleasing this goddess of a woman.

Doreah had given up on dignity long ago, if she had any to begin with. And honestly, what was the point of anything that would prevent her from being the happy little anal whore of Queen Daenerys Targaryen? Because make no mistake, in that moment, that was what she was, and that was the only thing she ever wanted to be.

Well, there was something that she wanted, namely her Queen's cock back inside of her. Because don't get her wrong, the fist was wonderful, and really prove just what a shameless whore she was. But even though that was a physical part of Daenerys, it couldn't compared to the joy of having the big dick rearranging her insides

Sadly at that point she could no longer ask for it with words, as soon the only coherent thing she get out was a few swear words, and the name of her owner. Her only hope was to look behind her at the superior woman, in the chance that she would look up into her eyes and see what she wanted.

Then again, there was no doubt in her mind that this goddess knew exactly what she wanted, and simply chose to give it to her other anal slaves, either to prove they were just as important to her, or to punish Doreah for something that she had done. Either way she hoped that eventually she would be permitted to take that cock up her ass again, because with that moment she wanted it more than she wanted anything in her life.

Unfortunately, not only was Missandei given plenty of chance to savour that dick, but when she was finally pushed away from that heavenly dick, Dany pulled her fist out of Irri's ass, and in one fluid movement had that ungrateful bitch skewered on her dick. She didn't even like anal. Nowhere near as much as Doreah did, at the very least.

And after recovering for a few minutes, Missandei even came back for more, allowing their Khaleesi to more or less literally shove her fist up her ass. That hole was now nice and loose, but still. And all this happened without a word between them. Although, whether because they were that well-trained, or just that greedy, it didn't matter at that point. All that mattered to Doreah was that they were getting the privilege of that big dick up their asses, and she wasn't.

Fortunately, the Queen was wise and just, and eventually repeated the process, this time with Doreah being given the privilege of being anally impaled on her Khaleesi's cock once more. Oh Gods, and she had never loved Dany more in that moment. Hells, she had never loved anyone more in that moment.

Which was the last thought she was really aware of, as her mind became blissfully blank, as she came with that Royal cock up her shit hole. Well that, and hoping that the love of her life was experiencing even half of the ecstasy that she was right now. And if she wasn't? Well, then it was a good thing that Doreah knew a variety of different ways that she could repay this wonderful favour.

Daenerys never felt more powerful than she did when making three women cum for her, as she did several times that night. Only this was even better, because it was while she was sitting on The Iron Throne, after just achieving her ultimate goal. Oh yes, this might just be the most powerful she'd ever felt, which was really saying something.

It was certainly incredibly blissful, especially when she allowed herself the privilege of cumming, along with her servants. Although, truth be told, at that point, there wasn't much she could do to stop herself, and could only really take comfort in the fact that her predecessors would have been done long before she was, likely being done with one simple climax.

Once again proving her superiority, she pushed herself through the initial overwhelming climax, and several more, to the point, it felt like she was having one continuous orgasm. And how could she not, again given the venue, and just how important these women were to her.

Also the fact that she was sodomizing all three of the same time, each of them receiving the honour of taking one of her hands, and her cock, deep into their most private holes. The Queen also received the benefit of the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the overwhelming dominance she felt in that moment. Just as she was sure there was some benefit, the other women were having from the overwhelming submission they must be feeling.

Honestly these moments were always a blur, this time perhaps most of all, as Daenerys pretty much lost the ability to think coherently, as she became completely consumed with absolutely destroying the asses of her personal anal whores. Especially as those anal whores were only too happy to help her. Even Irri. Oh yes, Irri completely forgot her shame of enjoying such an act.

As did Missandei, while her beloved Doreah was never more herself in that moment. Oh yes, it was a perfect moment, one that Daenerys wished could last forever. Sadly even a Queen had her limits. And her favourite anal bitches certainly did, as one by one they fell into a sweaty heap.

Unsurprisingly Irri was the first, and Missandei followed shortly afterwards, leaving just Doreah and Daenerys, as was often the case. Which was why Daenerys had made sure that her beloved Doreah was last to ride her cock, so they could make this last ass fucking truly epic. Something she was sure they achieved, for better or for worse. For better, as it meant more pleasure, obviously.

Although it was also for worse, as it was the Dragon Queen who ran out of steam first. Which probably went unnoticed by the anal whores, but it still embarrassed the Queen. Although it was not long after that sweet Doreah collapsed on top of her, Daenerys allowing them both a few long seconds to savour the moment, before giving her next command.

"You dare to rest on your Queen?" Daenerys questioned, impressed with herself that she actually managed to sound stern instead of playful. Something which was enhanced when she smacked Doreah's ass roughly and pointed out, "Oh Doreah, mmmmmmmmmm, you know better than that. Don't you? Yesssssssssss, a cock pocket like you is unworthy of breathing the same air as me, let alone sitting on my lap."

"Yes Khaleesi, sorry Khaleesi." Doreah whimpered softly, although she still didn't move, mostly because she hadn't been told too.

"Sorry isn't good enough. You need to be punished." Daenerys said sternly, before smirking, "But first, show me my handiwork. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, present me with your gaping ass hole, bitch!"

"Yes Khaleesi." Doreah whimpered softly and scrambled to obey, which wasn't easy, given she was so exhausted.

"That means you as well." Daenerys clarified, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want all my bitches to present themselves to me."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

Daenerys had to admit, while she prided herself on not being a cruel Mistress, this was something where she came very close to that line. Especially considering Missandei and Irri had done nothing to earn this kind of thing, and rarely ever did. But it was one indulgence she couldn't help allowing herself, as she found it so fascinating to watch another woman's most private hole gaping open as a sign of how well, she had fucked it.

An effect which would really be diminished if she allowed her playthings an appropriate amount of time to recover. Of course, there was definitely something to be said for watching them exhaustively scramble to line themselves up directly in front of her, pressing their faces down to the dirty floor, and lift their asses up, presenting those gapes.

They even further proved just how well trained they were, by waiting to lift their asses up together. Better yet, they simultaneously reached back and pulled those cheeks apart to emphasize those gaping craters which was supposed to be tiny and tight. Gods, while it couldn't compare to the dominance she felt moments ago, it came wonderfully close.

Oh yes, Daenerys loved this feeling, and savoured it for a few wonderful long moments, as she stared deep into the bowels of her three anal slaves. Because while ironically, she called herself the Breaker of Chains, that's what these women were to her. They were all willing sex slaves, but the title still fit. And she longed to have others join their ranks.

"Good girls." Daenerys purred wickedly, "Now, clean up your mess."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah replied and obeyed.

Now her pets were clearly feeling a lot better, having been given more time to rest, and to expose themselves in such a twisted way. Any chance to taste their own asses, and each other's, was definitely enticing for them. Especially of course, her beloved Doreah, who was first in line to lick Daenerys's hands clean, while Missandei and Irri quickly followed, and all three of them moaned happily at the taste.

Daenerys had made sure to stick out her hands, so those would be clean first, but it wasn't long before she was leaning back and allowing them the privilege of sucking her cock, something that they did a lot more enthusiastically. And again, it was Doreah who got there first, but the others weren't far behind.

One by one they took it in turns to take the cock which had pounded their bottoms deep into their mouths, and even down their throats, while the other two licked the base, again ensuring that they would soon get every drop of butt cream available to them. It was another thing which greatly delighted Daenerys, and gave her great dominance and pleasure. But again, she wanted more, and an image which echoed through her mind throughout the night flashed in her head again, this time more vivid.

One of Sansa Stark, on her knees in front of her, tasting her own freshly fucked bottom. Perhaps her sister Arya Stark along with her. They both deserved it, given the amount of attitude they had given their saviour. Although the Dragon Queen was determined to hunt out every beautiful woman across her land, and add them to her collection. After all, she was a conqueror, and she very much looked forward to her next conquests.