Courtney Cums and Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you guys, give it to me now. Like pistons."

They knew what she meant, and Jerome started slowly drawing his cock back until only the head still remained inside her ass. He paused for a few seconds and started driving it back into her. Willie could feel, through the walls of the channels, the other cock surging into the woman between them, and he drew his back at the same speed, until only the head remained inside her pussy, and he knew Jerome's big, black cock was imbedded all the way inside the lady's ass. After a very brief pause, he started plowing back into her pussy, and he felt the other cock pass his on its way back out.

"That's it! Courtney sang out to the men who had her in a sandwich. "Just like that! Keep fucking me like that!"

The two studs heard her and did what she wanted, because it was what they wanted too. Jerome set the pace and they established a rhythm, operating just like the set of pistons their mistress compared them to. She took an active part too, fucking up and back and down and back as the two huge cocks took turns sending more and greater floods of pleasure through her body. She sighed and moaned from the exquisite sensations and started rocking from side to side.

As the men continued driving their cocks in and out of her pleasure holes, the lady's movements became more erratic. Besides rocking and fucking back to meet their strokes, her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back between theirs like another pair of pistons. She had been supporting her upper body on her hands, but her arms started flailing aimlessly at her sides. Neither of them was surprised when she sang out that she was cumming.

They didn't stop or even slow down at hearing her. Jerome had been in the employ of Courtney Crain long enough to know what to expect, and he had passed this knowledge on to the new man. Her wild antics continued as she flailed her arms and pummeled the mattress with her feet and bounced in place between the two men until she uttered an even louder cry of pure ecstasy as she climaxed. All her muscles clenched, followed by completely relaxing, and she sprawled on top of Willie. The men still didn't stop, but their pistoning into her slowed while she lay quietly between them.

After a minute of the slow fucking, Courtney caught her breath and was ready for more. "That was wonderful, you guys. I need to cum again, so give it to me again, both at the same time this time."

Willie's cock was buried in her pussy, so Jerome plunged his all the way into the ass of the woman between them. She moaned in joy at the simultaneous stretching of both her pleasure holes, and it felt almost as good to the two men who were fucking her. They drew their cocks most of the way out at the same time and rammed them back into her. The men who formed the outsides of the sandwich quickly established a rhythm and their cocks drove in and out, while Courtney fucked back to meet them.

For several minutes, they continued, slowly at first, until their mistress was moaning and whimpering from the exquisite pleasure. "Like that, you guys. "Keep giving it to me!"

They did what she wanted, but slowly, because they could both feel their own climaxes approaching. Her movements became wilder and her sounds of bliss grew louder, until she was begging the two men to bring her to another climax.

"Fuck me, you guys. Fuck me harder and faster, and really make me cum!"

They did what she wanted, Jerome setting a faster pace, driving his huge cock into her ass as fast and as far as he could. He gripped her shoulders, but not too tightly, and pulled against them for leverage. Willie's hands were on the lady's voluptuous ass cheeks, and he pressed down on her there while he drove his hard shaft up into her, so deep that his pubic hair tickled the shaven skin of her pussy. The men steadily drove their cocks into her in unison, while she continued fucking back to meet their strokes.

Those weren't the only movements Courtney was making. Once again, she was starting to lose control of the muscles in her arms, which were flailing the bed, and in her legs, which were kicking the mattress, while her body rocked from side to side. She was almost like a rag doll between the two big young black studs, which was the way she liked to be, and she continually encouraged their fucking of her.

"That's it! That's it! Keep fucking me." A moment later, Courtney's momentous climax started again, and she sang out of her extreme joy.

Both men knew the lady between them was in the throes of cumming, and they were glad, because they had been holding off their own climaxes. When their mistress cried out ecstatically and her muscles clenched, they knew she had reached another orgasm, and it was time to treat themselves to that glorious state.

She remained between them, and they didn't stop or even slow down. Willie was the first to cum, and he grunted happily as his climax, which he had felt building up like a volcano, erupted, and he blasted a big wad of cum directly into the dripping pussy above him. He didn't stop, but kept ramming his cock in and out, not paying any attention to what the other man was doing, until he had ejaculated twice more. When he was done, he sagged into the bed, with his cock still hard and stuffed all the way inside her pussy.

Jerome started to cum seconds later, and his climax welled up from within his body and blasted out in a burst of semen that landed in his condom. He didn't stop either, and pumped three more gobs of cum into the same place before he was through, and sprawled on top of the happy pile.

They lay there like that for quite a while, gathering their strengths and catching their breaths. Courtney was the first to speak: "That was great, you guys," she enthused. I need to rest for a few more minutes, and then I'll suck off both of you. I hope you have a lot more cum for me to swallow."

Both men smiled. They knew the evening had a long way to go, and there was a lot of fun still to be had for everybody. Jerome was ready for more, so he very carefully pulled his cock, still almost fully erect from her ass and knelt beside the others. Courtney was also careful when she arose from the bed, pulling her pussy away from Willie's cock, and letting a torrent of his semen and her pussy juices gush out. Not wanting any more to go to waste, she bent over and licked his cum and her own juices from his cock, before lowering her face farther and taking the head between her lips.

Jerome returned from the bathroom where he had flushed away the condom he had been wearing and lay beside Willie. Courtney raised her head from the long, thick cock she had been sucking and gazed lustfully at the equally big organ on the man beside him. Wanting to get his cum before it dried out, she licked the head of Jerome's cock and under the ridge and the whole shaft, swallowing all the delicious treat. Before she started, it had softened slightly but, after being stroked a few times between Courtney's lips, it was fully erect again.

The other available cock was in the same delightful state, and she gazed raptly at the choice she had. Both men had provided her with the strong, delicious semen she loved so much, and which was one of the reasons all her studs were black. After her mouth had cleaned everything of Jerome's cock and stiffened it fully, she again transferred her attentions to what Willie had to offer.

Holding her mouth a fraction of an inch above the tip, she reached her tongue out and started slowly licking in concentric circles. Courtney loves the velvety texture of the head of a stiff black cock, so she took a long time with it, slowly lowering her face and letting her tongue enjoy the sensation. When her lips were wrapped softly around the big mushroom, she licked under the ridge and probed the tip of her tongue against the slit on the end, loving the taste of the residual semen that remained there.

That night would be the first time for her to suck off Willie, and she had really been looking forward to it. His cock is not much different from that of her other studs, but she just likes to swallow the cum of a lot of different black men. It would be a while before that would happen, of course, because the edge was off his horniness from the fucking they had done, and Courtney is skillful enough to make a blow job last a long time.

After thoroughly licking the head, she took more of the hard cylinder between her lips, reveling in the way its thickness stretched her mouth. As she lowered her face, her tongue was active, laving the shaft as she enveloped it. Courtney truly loved everything about what she was doing, and one of her favorite parts of giving head was the smooth texture of the skin that was stretched so tightly over the hard roundness of the cock that slowly filled her mouth.

When the end bumped against the back of her throat, she didn't stop there. Courtney had learned a long time ago how to give deep throat, and she had no problem taking in even such a long and thick cock as that of her newest stud. She opened her throat and let the head slide in more deeply, until Willie's curly black pubic hair was tickling her nose. For the entire stroke with her lips, she had been looking adoringly at the man who was stuffing her mouth so full. It was not a pretense; Courtney really did adore the parade of black men who shared her bed and pleasured her pussy, ass and mouth.

Her lips and tongue and throat stroked Willie's hard cock a few more times, and then it was Jerome's turn. One of the ways she makes blow jobs last so long is alternating between two or more men. When she took the first man's erection from her mouth, she held it in front of her face and smiled around it before licking under the ridge and brushing the tip of her tongue against the slit in the end. It was a way of promising she would return, and Willie knew it, and was looking forward to more of the white woman's talented mouth.

Jerome had been sucked off many times, but had never gotten bored from it. As she had with Willie, his employer started by licking the head and under the ridge and cleaning any semen that might have been left over from the fucking that had been done earlier. She caressed his cock with her tongue and gave him deep throat too, but for less than a few dozen strokes, because she likes to move back and forth between the hard, black cocks of her employees.

Once again, Courtney took Willie's rigid giver of pleasure into her mouth and down her throat, slowly making love to the big shaft with her lips and tongue and throat. Less than a minute later, her mouth returned to Jerome. Switching back and forth between the two men, she continued for almost an hour, while their large, black bodies went from lying quietly to writhing on the bed from the intense pleasure she was giving them. She knew they would be cumming soon, and was eagerly anticipating the two mouthfuls of meaty, flavorsome cum they would give her and that she would be swallowing.

Courtney felt Jerome's cock throbbing inside her mouth, and knew his climax was imminent. Her lips began stroking faster and she stopped taking the head of the huge organ down her throat, because she didn't want him to ejaculate suddenly and deprive her of a chance to fully savor the taste and texture of his cum. She kept the fingers of a hand wrapped loosely around Willie's equally large and hard cock, because she enjoyed the sensation of it in her hand.

Less than a minute after the change in her stroke, Courtney felt the stiff shaft jerking and tasted the gush of semen that landed on her carefully positioned tongue. Her mouth continued stroking, and another spurt joined the first, to be quickly followed by a third one. She was certain enough no more of Jerome's cum would forthcoming that she removed his cock so she could swirl all the delicious fluid with her tongue and the insides of her cheeks, relishing the big mouthful before letting it slide down her throat.

She wasn't through yet, because Courtney knew there was still a wealth of cum clinging to the outside of the shaft in her hand and inside it. First, she licked Jerome's cock clean, looking like a happy little girl with a chocolate Popsicle. When that was all gone, she placed her thumb directly in front of his scrotum and her fingers on the other side. Slowly, squeezing with the thumb, she brought her hand toward her mouth, letting her mouth collect all the cum that oozed out of his cock. When her thumb and fingers reached her lips, Courtney stopped and probed the tip of her tongue into the slit on the end. Certain she had all the juices available, she swirled the semen in her mouth before letting it slip down her throat to join the first viscous treat.

She never asked any of her employees to cum more than twice in a night, so Courtney turned her attentions to the other cock in the bed. She took Willie's shaft deeply into her mouth and down her throat again and sucked on it slowly until it reacted as Jerome's had. She treated the second cock as she had the first, sucking Willie off with short strokes until his cum had squirted all over her tongue, followed by making sure none of his semen went to waste.

After three orgasms and sucking off both men and swallowing all their cum, Courtney was tired and happy and satisfied and ready to call it a night. The next morning would start with the two men taking turns fucking her pussy, and she would lick the combination of their semen and her own juices from their cocks before getting up and spending her day in her customary idle pursuits. She would never win any awards or accolades, but she was happy with her life and with what her money could buy.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Courtney and her two studs. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most Literotica authors, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12