Courtview Refinement College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reran all the images from those classes in his head and shook it slowly. "So I can pick four girls to uh... service me each semester?"

"Four?" Cordelia asked as she pushed against Hermans body.

"Yes, you said one of each hair color."

"Well, it's always been three... redhead, blonde, and brunette," she said, as she began undoing Hermans pants. He started to say something but her look shushed him.

"Yes, well..." Herman stuttered as he allowed Cordelia to move his pants down, his hard cock resting on his stomach. "I was thinking four... redhead, blonde, black and brown... brunette is really two colors."

Reaching under the couch, Cordelia retrieved a bottle of massage oil. She squirted a bit in her soft hand and placed in on the deans cock. He sighed and really relaxed for the first time since he'd arrived, finally convinced it was all real. He closed his eyes as Cordelias smooth hand slid up the length of his cock, gripping it just the right way.

"Well, I guess you do have a point there," Cordelia said, beating him off slowly. "I suppose this will be the first year we make it four students." She spoke softer now, helping Herman to relax and enjoy her hand expertly pumping his shaft. He moaned and relaxed into her welcoming body. "It really is a privilege. Most girls only get to service a real cock during exams. Your service girls will most likely be sucking you daily. I hope you like having your cock sucked off, dean."

She masturbated him gently, his moans filling her ears. She increased the speed of her jacking slightly. "And since we are going to be working together very closely, I would be happy to help you release any tension you may have as well. Seeing as the girls will go to their dorms after classes, I can stay with you during after school hours and offer my services that way."

Herman could only moan in response but Cordelia just shushed him again anyway and pet his hair as she started jacking harder. The oil stayed slick and she pumped his throbbing cock steadily, twisting at just the right spot. "Yes..." she cooed. "Let it out, dean..."

Herman's hand slid behind Cordelias back and he cupped her tight ass. It felt so nice in his hand. He shivered and could feel his orgasm building. "Ohhhh, yeah jack meeee..."

Cordelia pumped harder, milking his thick shaft. "Yeeeeahhh, jack you because you're the dean..."

"Yes, I'm the dean, fucking jack meee..." Herman was shaking.

"You're the dean and you get your cock milked whenever you want it, don't you, dean?" Cordelias full pink lips were right next to Hermans ear, softly whispering dirty things as her slender hand worked his cock expertly.

"Yessss.... Ohhhh fuck..."

"Shoot it, Herman! Give it to me!" Cordelia moaned and she held Herman as he shook and let loose with an even bigger load than before. He let her keep softly masturbating him until he had fully calmed down from his intense orgasm.

"Thank you, Cordelia," he said, getting his breath back.

"You're very welcome, Dean Pelt. Go get some rest now. You'll have to start picking your service girls so you can get started this week."

"Yes, that's true!" Herman said, pulling his pants back up.

"Welcome to Courtview College, Dean Pelt. We look forward to making you stay here as comfortable as possible." Cordelia said and smiled as Dean Pelt left satisfied. After he did, she sat back down on the couch and pleasured herself. It had been a good day and she deserved to end it with a nice hard cum.

12