Cousin Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathen lost track of time as he was focused on the moment, making sure to enjoy being with them as much as possible. As the girls moved closer to their orgasms, they started to grind their pussies even harder against each other while still pressing back into him to help him drive his hard cock as deep into them as possible.

Nathen was getting close to cumming, but he could tell from how loud they were being that they were getting close to cumming.

Nathen debated which of the girls he was going to come in, "Don't stop," Zoey pleaded when he started to pull out of her.

"I'm getting close," Nathen warned.

"Do you want him to cum in you?" Emma asked.

"Yes!" Zoey moaned.

"Do it Nathen, cum in her," Emma commanded. Nathen couldn't last any longer and started to cum inside of Zoey.

"Oh God, Nathen," Zoey cried out as she started to cum, shaking from the force of it. Emma must have been close too, because she cried out as she pressed her pussy against Zoey's. All three of them came together, moaning and occasionally calling out each other's names when they managed even to be able to speak.

When they were done, they collapsed together onto the bed. They lay there for a time as they recovered, gently stroking each other and sharing sweet kisses. After a time, Emma finally got up. "Come on Zoey, let's cook some breakfast." She said it casually, as if they hadn't just had a fantastic threesome after having a debauchery-filled night.

Nathen was spent and lay back down to steal a little more sleep. The delicious smell of cooking bacon pleasantly infiltrated his dreams. Nathen woke up sometime later to someone kissing him. He opened his eyes, and Zoey was looking down at him. She was naked except for an apron. "Come on, sleepyhead, time for breakfast," she said. Before Nathen could say anything, she returned to the kitchen. Nathen stared at her ass the entire time. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when she caught Nathen checking her out.

Nathen walked into the kitchen and saw that Emma was also wearing nothing but her apron as she finished cooking. Nathen savored the sight of both of their plump asses as he sat at the table. Emma and Zoey were bringing the plates of pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs mixed with ham and cheese to the table when Allison bounced in from her morning run. "Looks good," Allison said as she took in both the sight of the food and Zoey and Emma's outfits.

Emma walked over to her and kissed Allison deeply. Their hearts beating at being so open with their relationship in front of their siblings.

"Zoey and I were talking and decided, why don't we enjoy our last day of freedom before our parents return by spending the entire day naked?" Emma asked.

"Yes," Nathen and Allison said in unison. Allison wasted no time stripping out of her clothes. "I will be right back. Just going to rinse off real quick." When she turned to leave, Emma spanked her, causing her to cry out in surprise and hop out of Emma's range. Emma chased her, spanking her across the kitchen before returning. They sat down to eat; it wasn't long before Allison joined them. Nathen loved being able to check out his sexy family members while they ate, but what he loved even more, was how comfortable they all felt with each other after all they had shared over the last couple of days. Now that all their secrets were out in the open and they had been with each other, they had all grown closer than ever before.

After eating, they all went to the living room to clean up the bed they made in the living room. "I just realized it's a shame that I can't tease Zoey and Nathen anymore," Allison said.

"I'm sure you can find other things to say to annoy us," Nathen said.

"You're right, but nothing got to Zoey as much as that. I guess we won't be wrestling anymore," Allison said wistfully.             

Nathen and Emma saw the mischievous smile on their faces. Suddenly, Zoey and Allison started to wrestle. They quickly fell on top of the bed, with Allison on top of Zoey. Allison pinned Zoey's arms. Zoey tried to break free by lifting her arms, but Allison held her firm. Zoey bucked up against her sister, trying to get her off, but Allison wouldn't move. Zoey sighed in frustration and said for Allison to get off her.

"Not until you say it," Allison said. Instead, Zoey bucked up again as hard as she could. Allison was lifted for a moment, and Zoey thought she would break free, but then Allison sat back down. Allison landed so that she was more back now, and instead of sitting on Zoey's stomach, she was now on her pelvis.

Zoey suppressed a moan when Allison settled her weight down, pressing her pussy against Zoey's. Zoey froze momentarily, then pushed back against Allison, making her moan this time. They started to trib against each other.

Nathen was so into the show before him that he didn't realize Emma had moved next to him. With the passion she kissed him with, he could tell she was getting just as turned on from the show in front of them as he was. She guided him to sit on the couch, and then she lined up his cock with her pussy and sat on it so that they could fuck while still watching the wrestling match. Emma slowly rode him as they enjoyed the show.

Zoey started to play with Allison's breasts as they continued to grind against each other. She could feel her pleasure building up, but she didn't want to let Allison have the satisfaction of making her cum first. As Allison moaned louder from having her breasts played with, Zoey thrust up and knocked Allison to the side.

Zoey pounced on Allison, who hadn't been prepared for Zoey's attack. Zoey managed to push her onto her back, then flipped around so she could use her knees to pin Allison's arms to the ground. Before Allison could try and break free, Zoey leaned down and started to furiously lap at her pussy. "Oh fuck," Allison moaned as her little sister ate her out. Allison wasn't ready to give up and started to eat Zoey's sweet pussy out, too, making her moan. Their wrestling match evolved into a race as they tried to get each other off first.

Nathen started to play with Emma's large breasts, and she rode him harder as they watched the sapphic show in front of them. Emma was so skilled in riding him that he prayed that he would be able to last long enough to enjoy the entire show in front of him.

"Say it," Allison said, thinking that she would win. There was no way that inexperienced Zoey was going to win.

"Why don't you," Zoey said as she slipped her fingers inside Allison's pussy and pressed up against her sensitive spot. Allison might have survived that, but then Zoey started to lick and suck hard on her clit, moving her whole head as she lapped at her big sister's pussy with abandon. Allison tried to do the same, but Zoey clamped her thighs around Zoey's head, keeping her in place.

"Fuuuuuuck," Allison moaned as she could feel her orgasm approaching.

"Say it," Zoey said.

"You are the best and most beautiful sister who I am the luckiest to have," Allison said as she started to cum. Losing had never felt so good as Allison's orgasm raced through her. She kept on eating Zoey out, and she started cumming just seconds after Allison.

"Fuck me harder," Emma said as she rode Nathen hard to catch up with their cousins. Nathen could feel Emma's pussy gripping his cock as she came. With a groan, Nathen started to cum deep inside of her. Emma collapsed into Nathen when she finished cumming, and he held her. They kissed sweetly as they caught their breaths.

"So, who is up for a swim?" Allison asked once she had finally recovered. They spent the rest of the day swimming in the nude, only taking breaks to eat and use the restroom. When it was time to make dinner, Emma enlisted them to help her cook, and they shared a bottle of wine while they ate.

"Come on, let's take a shower," Emma said after dinner to Allison. She walked away hand in hand with Allison.

"Let's go shower too," Zoey said as she took Nathen's hand. Nathen was dying to cum again after spending the entire day with his naked family members. They made out while showering, and their hands lingered on each other's bodies, making it take longer.

When they climbed into bed, her lips immediately found his, but she suddenly stopped. He could see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I am just so happy we are together. I have wanted this for so long. I..." She trailed off, getting nervous.

"I love you too," Nathen said and kissed her sweetly.

"I love you," Zoey said as she smiled.

"Emma and I were talking and decided to look for apartments together. We wanted to ask if you and Allison wanted to move in with us," Nathen said.

"You mean it?" Zoey asked.

"Yes," Nathen said. Zoey pulled him into a passionate kiss. It didn't take long for her to start stroking him. Nathen played with her petite breasts, causing her to moan into their kiss. He began to kiss his way down her neck to her breasts. He kissed and licked them, loving her puffy nipples and how sensitive she was. He sucked on her breasts, taking almost all of it in his mouth each time.

He got in position between her legs, and she looked down at him, trembling in anticipation. Nathen saw his little cousin's pussy, inhaling her alluring scent. He licked slowly along her lips, savoring the taste of her. She sighed and pressed her pussy against his tongue, increasing the contact. Nathen eagerly ate her out, lapping at her pussy with abandon.

"Yes, right there," Zoey said when he started to swirl his tongue around her clit. "Oh god, Nathen, don't stop," Zoey moaned. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed his mouth against her pussy as she started to hump against his tongue. She clenched her thighs around his head and moaned his name as her orgasm rocked her body. Nathen kept eating her out, enjoying how each lick brought another loud moan and shiver of pleasure from her.

When she was done cumming she collapsed on his bed. Nathen was surprised when she pulled him up and started kissing him fiercely. His face was coated in her juices, and she eagerly kissed his face clean. He felt her grab his erection and guide it to her opening. Nathen pressed forward, slowly but steadily sliding deeper inside her until he bottomed out inside her.

"Don't move," Zoey said and kissed him. They made out for a time while he was inside of her, only slightly moving. Zoey started to rock her hips, and Nathen followed her movements. They made love, taking things slow now that they knew they would have as much time as they wanted together after the summer. Nathen wanted to last all night, but being inside of Zoey felt too good, and even though he tried to hold back, he found himself rapidly approaching his climax.

"I am getting close," Nathen warned, moaning as he fully penetrated her again.

"Come in me," Zoey said, her voice heavy with her arousal. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and pulled him into her. "I love you," Zoey moaned.

"I love you," Nathen said as they started to cum together. Nathen looked up and saw Zoey's flushed face as she came, letting out a surprisingly cute little laugh as she continued to hump against him. Nathen collapsed next to Zoey and almost fell off his twin bed. They both laughed and Zoey held him so that he didn't fall off.

"You're going to have to get a bigger bed when we move," Zoey said, her voice heavy with sleep.

"Good idea," Nathen said as they cuddled together, Zoey's body perfectly melded against his.