Cousin Tabby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, it'll be a dream come true."

We lay there in each other's arms were most of the night, until there was a light knock on the door and Miranda stuck her head in and asked if she could join us. I looked at Elyse and she nodded her head yes.

"Join us."

She undressed and slid into bed with us, naked, and kissed me with enough tongue that I thought she was going to enter my throat. She started working on my soft cock and was cooing.

"Elyse, you taste so good on Ronnie's cock. I've got to try that from the source."

When she had me hard, she slipped off of me, turned Elyse onto her back and dove with her head between Elyse's spread her legs. She began eating Elyse's pussy and driving her crazy. By the time she had all of our combined juices out of her quim, Elyse had another orgasm, covering Miranda's face. I grabbed Miranda and pulled her up to where I could lick off her face. She slid herself over and climbed on my granite hard erection. She began riding me like a wild bronco while screaming her head off.

The two of them finally wore me out about 5 a.m. I fell asleep with them cuddled in each other's arms; and with mine around both of them.

**********

I awakened to the smell of bacon and coffee. I got my robe and slippers on, and went downstairs after relieving myself in the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen and looked at both of them sitting at the table without makeup or their hair fixed. It was breathtaking how beautiful they were.

Miranda looked up and said, "There's sleepy head."

Elyse said, "Take it easy on my beloved; we were a little hard on him last night."

"Actually, you were hard on each other, as I remember," I replied chuckling a little bit.

They both blushed a deep crimson at that comment. They asked me to sit down and they both served me a large plate with fried potatoes, Sunnyside up eggs, bacon and wheat toast with strawberry jam. They also gave me a big glass of orange juice. I wolfed it down like I was starving, guessing they had worn me out last night. They just laughed and smiled while I ate.

"What are we doing today?"

Elyse looked at me and said, "We're going shopping for a few things for our apartment. After all, we're heading back there tomorrow afternoon, remember?"

"Yeah I guess we need a few things, don't we?"

"We also need to get you moved in before school starts."

We went shopping and got some things that we could get in our small town and decided to get the rest when we got back to college. She had to call her parents to tell them I was doing okay and we would see them on spring break.

**********

We got back to college in time to move me into her apartment before classes started. Dempsey helped me pack everything up and move things over to Elyse's apartment with his truck. We got everything moved in, unpacked and situated. Elyse sat down in her favorite chair with the large sigh, but was still very excited.

"Oh Ronnie, I can't believe we're finally in our first home together. It's an answer to a prayer."

"Please don't think me crass, but this is just an apartment, not a house."

"It's a home, Ronnie; any place we're together is our HOME."

"You're right; I feel the same way, now that it was pointed out to me."

We celebrated in the bedroom that night after going out to dinner at a nice restaurant.

Part 13 Epilogue

Elyse and I finished school and were married two years after my shooting. She got a job with a large architectural firm in Atlanta, and I got a job as industrial electrical engineer with a large company outside of Atlanta. We bought a house together in the Atlanta suburbs, where we were almost equal in our driving times to work. We had three little girls, who we cherish with all our hearts, Christine, Miranda, and Janice. We were both doing well in our careers, so we didn't make it back to my home much in eight years after the shooting incident.

Robbie blew out his knee completely in his senior year, so he never made it to the pros. He became the linebacker coach at Iowa State and married Karen Dawson. They had apparently kept in touch all through college and all the temptations that he had being a jock. They had twin boys named Daniel and Ronnie.

Ironically, April married a new construction plumber with three kids that he had custody of from his first marriage. She had to forgo her career to stay home and watch the kids while he was gone. She only got to work in her chosen career during tax time from home.

Miranda started her own accounting agency and got a lot of business in our childhood town. She ended up marrying Rich Braver in a ceremony that Elyse and I attended. Surprisingly, Tabby wasn't there. Miranda only had one child, Tommy, a very spirited little boy. She lived in our old house with Rich and Tommy. She often visited us at our home and spent a few days. Whenever she was there she always chose to share our bed. Elyse was always happy when she came, and sad when she left. I always wondered why she never brought Rich with her, but he was always busy working.

"How can you justify sleeping with me and Elyse while you're married to Rich?"

"It's easy Ronnie, he can't satisfy me the way you do in bed. I love him, but he doesn't turn my crank."

Her business was doing so well that she actually hired April during tax time. When she had Tommy, she divorced Rich about six months later when she caught him in bed one evening with Tabby.

When she confronted Tabby, Tabby replied, "Now were even for Ronnie and Elyse." She had the divorce papers served to Rich the next week and went to talk to Uncle John the next day.

I think Uncle John had finally had enough with the shooting incident and Miranda's marriage. He threatened Tabby with complete expulsion from his life if she didn't go to see a psychiatrist. She had no choice but to concede.

She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and put on medication. Her life on the farm was a complete success after that. She came up with a new hybrid breed of cattle that yielded more beef and was coveted by many other farmers in the area. She sold breeding rights to her cattle, enough to pay off the farm completely. Uncle John was quite pleased and put her in charge of the farm completely. She was getting to be known throughout the area and statewide as a top class rancher. She even sold her breeding rights to other cattlemen from other states. She began setting advanced standards for cattle breeding and was quite successful. She often dated, but never married, putting all her time into the ranch.

**********

It had been eight years since I'd been home, except for Robbie's and Miranda's weddings. Elyse and I decided to bring the girls to meet the family. We showed up for Uncle John's annual Christmas party.

When we arrived, everyone fussed over the children, Robbie's, Miranda's, and mine. The children all played well with each other and we got to visit a lot with our own siblings. It was a wonderful evening.

Tabby came toward us and I became a little worried, until she came up and began talking.

"Ronnie could you, Elyse, and Miranda give me some time in the study? I do like to talk to you if you would, please?"

We followed her into the room and she closed the door. I was still concerned; because I wasn't sure she was completely healthy.

"I'd like to begin by apologizing to you, Ronnie, especially. I almost killed you because of an irrational fit of jealousy. I also could've ruined your life forever because my petty stupidity."

"I forgive you, Tabby, I'm just glad you got some help. I wish you a good life."

"Thank you, Ronnie, that means a lot. Miranda, I want to apologize to you for ruining your marriage. I've realized that Ronnie and Elyse were meant to be and was not your fault. One of the things that my doctor said I needed to do was make amends. You were always my best friend and I hate what I did to you. Can you ever forgive me?"

Miranda stood up and screamed, "NO. You ruined my life." She walked out and slammed the door.

Tabby started crying and said, "Well at least I tried, that's all I can do."

I went up and hugged Tabby, saying," You've hurt her badly, Tabby, maybe she'll forgive you one day."

Uncle John met me outside as I was leaving his study and said, "Was she doing her reconciling?"

I just nodded in the affirmative and said, "I thought she did well and I thought it was sincere."

"Oh, it was sincere all right, Ronnie, she's been working up to it for weeks."

"You know that she'll never marry anybody don't you, Ronnie? She's still very much in love with you."

"I'm really sorry to hear that, she deserves as much happiness as Elyse and I."

"She'll never get over you, Son. I'll always hope and pray that she does. She seems to be happy around the ranch, though."

"I can't believe what she's done with the place, it's impressive."

"I can rest easy knowing that, Ronnie. I'll see you later, Son."

He walked off and talking to other people I learned some disturbing news.

Apparently Ambrosia Carver had made quite a name for herself by starting her own home decoration consulting firm. She had been doing really well in the college town where she lived and had even opened an office in our town. She was making a lot of money and her business was flourishing but came to an abrupt end. She was driving home one night and a drunk college kid hit her head on. She was killed instantly. When I heard that news, I began to sob, and Elyse and Miranda came over to me. I told them I was all right and I collected my thoughts.

When one has it good, one often reflects on what could have been. I realized I had never stopped loving Ambrosia, but I was still in love with Elyse and my children.

Miranda didn't help much when she came over, asked to talk to Elyse and I in private and we went in to Uncle John's study.

"I hope I don't harm our relationship in any way by telling you this, but, Ronnie, but I think Tommy is yours."

"Good God Miranda, how did that happen?"

Elyse just smiled at Miranda and said to me, "Relax, Ronnie, it's not the end of the world. Why do you think that, Miranda?"

"Elyse, I'm sorry, but that time I visited you in March, the year before Tommy was born, I had went off birth control because Rich wanted to have children and so did I."

I slept with you Ronnie without any protection and the timing seems right. Besides, he has your eyes. When I hold him in my arms it is like when we were children I just feel that he is. I can tell you for sure, though." With that she pulled out a long swab in a plastic container.

"Swab this on the inside of your cheek, and we'll have the results in about a week. Don't worry I'm sending it to a lab in Chicago."

"Jesus, Miranda. You didn't think tonight was hard enough on me?"

Elyse looked at me and said, "Just do it, Ronnie, I think we all need to know."

Miranda looked at Elyse and said, "I'm sorry to lay this on you and hope you will remain my friend."

"Just remember that Ronnie is my husband, and I think you'll want to ask me if you're going use him as a sperm donor again."

"I love you, Elyse, and I never thought I'd get pregnant, having just gone off the pill 13 days before my visit."

We all left the study, and that night was very special to me, for obvious reasons. We all left and went about our lives. Miranda called me the next week and told me that Tommy was indeed mine. Of course, he became my favorite nephew and always got good gifts and cards with money from his Uncle Ronnie. Miranda remarried a guy that was one of her customers. He was quite well-off and quite a provider and father for Tommy. Miranda loved him dearly and when she visited, she never entered our bedroom again.

I often look back on my life and think about the influence my cousin Tabby had on my life and the way my character formed because of her. Even with her problems, she did have some positive influence on the building of my character. All of our lives have turned out pretty well, and life goes on.

The End