Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at my cousin again. He was still stroking his dad, but his mouth had moved down to Uncle John's big balls, and he was now licking and sucking on them feverishly. I heard him mumble something about wanting his father to build up a big load of cum, and I smirked. His dad was right, he was incorrigible.

I looked back up at my own dad, and moved a bit closer to him. Meeting his eyes I opened my mouth, and slowly, so he had enough time to stop me if he wanted to, took the head of his prick into my mouth. He sighed with pleasure again and moved his hand to the back of my head.

At first I stayed there, just taking the head between my lips. My tongue traced over his slit, and then licked around the head, before tracing the rim with just the tip of my tongue. After a few moments, I bobbed down on it. I wasn't able to take the whole thing in my mouth, but I could fit the first few inches without complication. I worked my mouth up and down, tasting the salty, heavy taste of my dad's precum as it coated my tongue.

"Is he any good, Uncle?" Colton asked, his mouth coming off of his dad's balls.

"Ohhh yes." I felt pride at my father's pleasured moan.

"You're welcome." Colton said with a snicker. My dad chuckled.

"How long have you two been doing this?" He asked. He coaxed my head down just a bit further, not so much that it was uncomfortable though.

"Not long, about a week. We only started fucking yesterday, though." Colton said. I then heard the soft sucking sound which meant that my cousin was back to sucking his dad's dick again.

"You only started fucking yesterday?" My uncle clarified. He sounded surprised. Maybe he'd had suspicions about this for a long time - it wouldn't surprise me. Colton was fairly open about his sexual deviousness. Though - I didn't think that I was so suspect.

"Yeah, Aaron fucked me first. Then I fucked him. I would've been able to cum inside his ass again, if you hadn't interrupted." Colton's tone was cheeky.

"You fucked him first, son?" My dad laughed, "I guess I win the bet after all."

I looked up at my uncle, who was now guiding his cock in and out of Colton's mouth, thrusting his hips hard, stuffing his son's mouth full. He didn't seem to care about losing the bet.

The sight invigorated me, and I started working harder. I pushed myself as far down as I could handle onto my father's swollen prick, up and down, up and down, taking a bit more each time, until I could feel his neatly trimmed pubic hairs tickle my nose. He moaned in response, brushing my hair with his fingers, meeting me part way with gentle thrusts into my mouth.

"Dad, you have try Aaron's mouth. See how much I've taught him." Colton said. I pulled my mouth off my dad's dick and looked over to Colton and Uncle John. Colton was still stroking his dad's cock, but he was looking at me. Uncle John's eyes fell on me as well, and he looked at me as if to ask if that was okay.

Dad popped his cock out of my mouth, and stroked it against my cheek.

"You can play with John's cock if you want to." He said encouragingly. I looked over with desire at the thick pole being steadily jerked off by my cousin's hand... and then nodded. I wanted to feel it in my mouth too.

My dad stepped away from me, giving space for my uncle to move in front of me. Instead of staying standing, my father slipped down on to his knees beside Uncle John and myself. He took my uncle's cock in his hand and guided it towards me mouth, feeding it to me.

It was definitely the thickest cock I'd ever felt. My jaw strained around it, it was hard, too hard to take in.

"Here son, let me show you." Dad said, gently. His tone was still patient and tender. He pulled my uncles throbbing dick from my mouth, and brought it towards his own.

"Try doing this, son." He said. He opened his mouth wide, and stuck his tongue out, so it lay over his teeth and extended past his lips just a fraction. With his mouth so open, he was able to take my uncle's cock between his lips easily - I'm sure the twenty years of practice didn't hurt either. My uncle groaned with pleasure, and looked down at his brother with adoration.

"You're still the best cock-sucker, little bro." My uncle said breathlessly, before adding, "Though, my son might have you beat in sheer eagerness." I laughed a bit at that.

Dad took his mouth off of my uncle's prick again, and I opened my mouth the way the he had, extending my tongue down to cover my teeth. This time, my uncle was able to get the head of his cock all the way in, plus a few extra inches too. I bobbed happily up and down on it, that taste of my uncle's dick, plus my cousin and my dad's saliva coated my tongue. That taste was amazing.

Before long, I felt a big strong hand wrap around my cock, and when I opened my eyes I noticed it was my dad's. I moaned, and shifted my body a bit, making it easier for him to reach. Colton had slid off the bed to sit beside my dad, but he wasn't interested in my dick. He started rubbing my dad's long cock, stroking him in unison with how my father was stroking me.

"You're doing a good job with my dad's cock, kid." Colton said. He seemed almost proud. My chest swelled happily. I liked making him proud - I loved making him proud.

"While your son is busy, why don't you let me occupy your time?" Colton asked my dad, with a smirk. My dad smiled back at him and nodded.

Colton climbed up on to the bed, and my dad (unfortunately) let go of my cock to follow him. Colton moved to the opposite side of the bed, and moved to his hands and knees, sticking his ass up in the air for my dad.

Uncle John let go of my head, so I could turn and watch. I kept one hand on him though, and the other moved to my own dick, stoking myself again while I looked on.

Dad moved behind Colton, and placed one hand on his hips. Colton's bright blue eyes met mine, and I could see the lust that filled them.

"You don't have to stretch me, Uncle, you can just fuck me." He breathed, pushed up against my dad. My dad let out a soft, appreciative moan. I couldn't see his cock enter Colton, but I knew exactly when he slid into him.

Colton sucked in a deep breath and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Yessssss." He hissed, bowing his head. Dad grunted, sliding in deeper, not stopping, until the entire length of his shaft was buried in Colton's tight ass.

"Fuuuuck me." Colton moaned.

Dad did as he asked. He pulled out and then quickly slid back in. He went at a moderate pace at first, but with Colton's incessant moaning and begs of him to go faster, and harder, my dad obliged, and within minutes he was slamming his cock in and out of my cousin.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss." Colton moaned, His long dark hair bounced with him as my dad plunged into him over and over again. I stroked to match the speed of my dad's rapid thrusting and within seconds felt like I was going to explode.

Thankfully, I was distracted when my uncle pulled my mouth back onto his swollen prick. He held my face in his hands and fucked me. He didn't force his cock all the way in, only about half way, but he went fast and it was hard for me to keep up with without choking and gagging.

"Dad, let me watch you fuck Aaron." Colton moaned, looking at us. My dick ached in response. I wanted my uncle to fuck me. I needed a cock inside me now, now.

I nodded eagerly, the middle-aged dick still hard in my mouth. My uncle pulled out and agreed.

I scampered up into position, on my hands and knees opposite Colton and my dad so I could still watch them fuck. Colton and I were closer enough to kiss, so we did. Our lips smashed together as he rocked towards me with each of my father's rapid thrusts.

As we kissed, my uncle moved behind me. His cock was dripping with my spit, and my ass was still ready to be fucked from Colton's cock just a little while ago.

But my uncle was so fucking thick. As he pushed in to me I felt winded instantly. I buckled beneath him, burying my head against the blankets. I breathed in deeply, trying to relax my little ass so he could fit his massive dick inside me. He went slow, like his son, he knew when to be rough and when to be gentle.

He moved slowly but steadily, until the head of his dick was buried in my ass. I heard him groan in pleasure. He started to move in and out, not fucking me yet, just getting me ready. He would push in just a bit, and the pull out, and with each push he forced himself just a bit deeper into my wanting hole.

I listened to the sounds around me as he eased himself in and out. My dad was moaning softly, and panting. Each time he filled Colton, their thighs hitting each other made a quiet slapping sound. Colton's noises of pleasure were louder, more reckless, as he encouraged his uncle to keep going, keep fucking him, harder, harder. Uncle John was grunting, each push of his cock filled him with more pleasure, as he sunk deeper into me. And eventually, I was taking his entire length inside my little ass.

He started fucking me, then. Sliding almost all the way out before pushing all the way back in. I moaned loudly as each thrust sent his massive cock slamming against my prostate. I looked up, met my cousin's eyes and kissed him again.

"Your dad's dick feels so fucking good, kid." He breathed. I smiled at him, and murmured back, "you need to try your father's cock, Colton. It's so fucking thick."

He groaned with arousal at that, the idea of having his own father inside his ass pushing him closer to the edge.

"Dad, we need to swap. You have to fuck me." Colton said finally. I knew he was getting close to cumming, but he didn't want this experience to end without experiencing this forbidden act of incest. I wanted to experience it too. I wanted to feel my own father's cock inside me. If I was able to really admit it, I'd wanted it for a while. I just hadn't ever said it out loud before.

"Yeah Dad," I agreed, "I want to feel your cock, too."

The two older men pulled out of their nephews, with reluctance and excitement. They moved quickly, walking around to the other sides of the bed before beginning to reposition.

Uncle John made it inside his own son first. Colton moaned a deep guttural moan and sunk down to his elbows, as his dad's massive shaft pushed all the way inside him. Uncle John didn't go slow with him; he knew Colton could take a nice rough fuck. He pounded him, slamming his massive dick in and out over and over again. Colton's hand moved to his cock and he started stroking rapidly. I knew that this was a fantasy for him, achieving climax with his dad's cock buried in his ass.

My dad was only moments behind, but he didn't slam into me. He guided his cock in tenderly, and that suited me just fine. I whimpered a bit, arching my back down and pressing my ass up towards him. His hands gripped my hips, and he coaxed me back, helping me slide onto his dick.

"That's it, son." He breathed when I finally managed to fit it all inside. The first seven inches, after my uncle's big cock, went easily. The last inch or so was a bit tougher. My father angled himself a bit, and easily found that sweet spot that he knew would drive me over the edge. Then he started to fuck me.

Still, not as fast as Uncle John, or as rough, but he moved quickly and his big cock felt like heaven inside me. With his hands on my hips, he still moved me, almost like he was pulling me on and off his cock, like he was using my ass, instead of just fucking me. It felt fucking amazing.

I knew, after all this, finally, finally, I was going to cum. I was going to cum with my father's cock inside me.

"Kiss me, Aaron." Colton gasped. I could tell he was getting close, too.

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. With my cousin kissing me passionately, and my own father pounding my ass, I finally came. I groaned against Colton's lips and exploded, coating his bedsheets in a thick puddle of cum.

It was hard to tell who came next. I felt my dad's warm cum inside my ass just seconds after I came, and he fucked me for all he was worth, shooting rope after rope deep inside me.

Colton's room was a symphony of moans as he came, and his father came with him, maybe at the same time, or maybe one just before the other, as it had been with my dad and me. Either way, Colton's blue eyes fluttered closed, and his body jerked and spasmed on Uncle John's thick cock.

My dad and I watched them. My dad stayed inside me, breathing softly, stroking my hips with his fingertips, for just a few moments. When he pulled out, I collapsed on the bed, totally satisfied. I felt Colton's hands brush my cheek, and then felt his weight as he laid down too, resting his head beside mine.

I looked over at my Uncle, who had met my dad at the end of the bed. The laughed softly to one another between kisses. I heard my dad's soft deep voice murmur to my uncle about how good my ass felt, and my uncle murmured back something about how good Colton's throat was. I smiled warmly, and turned my attention to Colton.

"Hey," I mumbled, exhausted, but happy, "I love you."

Colton's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. The same satisfied look I knew I wore covered his face.

"I love you too, kid." He sounded tired.

"Hey," I said again, "you still owe me a load of cum in my ass."

"And you still owe me a load on my face." He smirked.

I inched towards him and kissed his face.

"We should probably start practicing for our eight rounds a day, huh?" I suggested. Even after the amazing fuck I'd just had, my cock was hardening again. I could go for round two if he would.

"No, no, boys." My dad said, almost apologetically. I looked at him and saw he'd pulled his pajamas back on.

"Your moms will be awake soon, if they aren't already. We have to head upstairs," upon seeing my frown, he added, "but I'm sure, if you two need to take a nap or want to watch a movie or something down here this afternoon, we could convince your mothers to let that happen."

I grinned at him.

"Alright, get cleaned up, and we'll see you upstairs." My uncle said. He grabbed my dad's hand and led him out of the room.

I looked at Colton again.

"Colton, when we live together, is it just going to be you and me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Now energized, my cousin reached his hand up to stroke my face.

"I mean, we're in love, aren't we? But... maybe my dad, or your dad, could... visit, once in a while."

"Oh, yeah. Our dads are definitely going to come over regularly to fuck us - because frankly I can't decide whether watching you get fucked by your dad is hotter, or watching you get fucked by my dad is hotter, so... yeah, I'm going to need more trials with that to make up my mind." We laughed together at his.

"But no," his tone turned serious now, "for the most part kid, it's just going to be you and me. Is that what you want?"

I smiled and nodded. He pressed his lips softly to mine.

"Me too, kid, me too."

12