Coveted Cousin Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sucking on my balls for a few minutes, Liz put her lips back onto my cock, only this time she started to take me all the way into her mouth. In one quick motion, she took my entire length into her mouth. I moaned as she took me effortlessly into her throat. Liz held there for a minute and then slowly pulled back off my cock to catch her breath. My entire cock was coated in her saliva. Liz took a couple of breaths and then took me back into her mouth. She started to blow me quickly, her lips sliding up and down my dick effortlessly. Liz would alternate from looking down at what she was working on and looking up at me while she blew me. When she looked me in the eyes, it turned me on so much, but it also seemed oddly intimate, and I felt slightly vulnerable as we looked at one another.

After blowing me for a couple of minutes, Liz took me back all the way into her throat and held my cock there again. While I was deep inside of her, she lapped at the underside of my cock with her tongue. She kept me inside of her mouth for a minute and a half and then pulled back from my cock with a gasp.

I thought she would go back to blowing me, but instead, Liz stood up, grabbed my hand, and walked towards the bed. Liz undid her pants and dropped them to the floor as she walked. She lay down on her back and pulled me on top of her kissing me deeply, our naked bodies pressed against each other. She reached down between us, grasped my cock, and started to rub it against her pussy lips. I froze up at the warmth and softness of her pussy. Liz nestled my cock between her pussy lips.

"I want you inside of me," Liz breathed in between kisses as she started to move so that her pussy rubbed against the tip of my cock.

"I want you too," I said and then, in a moment of honesty, added, "I have wanted you for so long."

"I know. Why do you think I have teased you so much all these years?" Liz said, raising her lips so that the head of my cock slipped ever so slightly more inside of her.

"To annoy me?" I asked.

"That's part of it." Liz laughed. "But the other reason is that I have wanted you too," Liz said. I had one last moment of doubt if I should do this or not. Liz nibbled my earlobe. "I want you to fuck me." There was so much desire in Liz's voice. I didn't know what to say to that, but I knew what I could do in response.

I inched forward to both enjoy this moment and make it easy in case Liz decided to change her mind. She kept on kissing me, so I continued to press forward. I slowly worked my way inside of her. She was tight and incredibly wet. It was hard not to just thrust all the way inside of her. Being inside of Liz felt so good for so many reasons. When I bottomed out inside of her, she let out a little gasp, her body arching in pleasure at the contact of me deep inside of her. I froze in place for a moment to take in the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

After getting used to the fantastic feeling of her pussy I pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust back into her quickly. Liz let out a satisfied moan when she took me fully inside of her. I tried to start off slow, but Liz humped up against me, meeting my downward thrusts. It felt too good for us to take it slow, and before long, we were fucking quickly. She held onto my shoulders, holding her body up off the bed to give her better space to thrust back up against me, or she clenched at my ass, pulling me in deeper with each thrust. Fucking Liz felt so right. It seemed like we instantly knew what the other one was going to do before they did it. Every thrust was timed perfectly to ensure the highest amount of pleasure between us. It didn't take me long to work up a sweat, my body feeling both hot and cold.

I was starting to get a little out of breath. If we kept up at this pace, I wouldn't last for as long. I was glad for the release from the previous night, without which I would have come instantly when I first entered her. Liz stopped humping up against me and pressed her hand against my chest. I got off her, and she pushed me down onto my back and straddled me. She held my erection in place just at the entrance of her pussy, and then she lowered herself, taking my entire cock in one quick motion. Her pussy felt even better in this position. Liz leaned down and kissed me as she started to rock her ass up and down, working my dick against the top of her pussy as she rode my cock.

I laid there for a couple of minutes, enjoying the feel of Liz perfectly riding my cock. I grabbed her perfect ass and could feel her muscles tighten and loosen as she humped me. I rocked my hips in time with her. Before long, we worked our way back to the quick pace we had built up to before. Liz started to moan more and took shallow breaths as we continued to fuck. It felt good, but it was too good; I could feel each stroke bringing me closer to an orgasm. I didn't want to cum before Liz got off. There was no guarantee that anything would happen again between us. If we were going to break this taboo together, I wanted to make sure to make this the best sex possible.

Without breaking the rhythm of riding my cock she pushed on my chest and straightened up so that she was straddling my dick. Immediately her pussy felt even tighter around my cock as she continued to ride me. We both moaned at the same time. Liz pulled up so that just the tip of my cock was inside of her, and then she slammed down, taking it all in at once before pulling right back up and doing it again. I grabbed at her hips and used them to help me better slide in and out of her. Every few strokes, when Liz would take me all the way inside of her, she wouldn't pull back off immediately; instead, she would do a little grinding against me so that my cock pressed even more against her pussy walls. After a few times of doing that, Liz added that grinding motion as she went up and down on my cock, making it feel even better with each stroke.

I loved the way her tits bounced as she rode up and down on my cock, and the way her face would contort in pleasure when I timed a thrust perfectly or hit her in a new sensitive spot.

I was getting too close to my orgasm, but Liz seemed to be breathing heavier. She started to rub at her clit while supporting herself by leaning back onto the bed with the other hand, so I hoped that she was close enough to cum before me. It gave me a better view of my cock disappearing in and out of her tight pussy with her leaning back. My cock was soaked in her juices and made me slide in and out of her with ease. She started to rock back and forth on my cock, and her fingers rubbed furiously against her clit. Liz's moans got so loud that I was afraid that we would wake up our family, but at this point, I was too far along to do anything to stop. "Awe Chris, that's it, fuck me harder," Liz said. I held onto her hips tighter and started to fuck her even harder. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me," Liz moaned.

I knew that if we kept up like this, our family would hear. I sat up and pulled Liz off me. "Why?" She asked in a huff. I pushed her down on all fours, moved around behind her, put my hands on her hips, and then entered her fully from behind in rough thrust. Liz let out a pleasure-filled, "Oh," as I bottomed out inside of her. Liz arched her ass up against me and pressed her face down onto the bed. I had dreamed about taking Liz from behind for so long, and now that I was close to cumming I made sure to enjoy my fantasy come to life.

Liz started to hump back against me. I could hear her moaning loudly into the bedding. I was surprised by how much her muffled moans turned me on. I felt her place her hand back onto her clit, and she started to rub it again. I could hear Liz's muffled moans get even louder, and then she stopped humping against my cock. She pressed her pussy back against me, taking my cock inside of her and then rocking randomly against it as her orgasm hit. As she came, I stopped holding back. I thrust into her a few more times, and with a grunt, I started to cum inside her. I held onto Liz's hips to steady myself as my body went numb with pleasure as I shot my loads inside of her as we came together. Liz's random humps slowed down as her orgasm passed, and she slowly rode my cock. When she finally stopped, I pulled out of her and laid on the bed beside her, catching my breath. Liz stayed like that for a moment with her ass up in the air, and then she laid on her side facing me. We scooted towards each other and wrapped our arms around each other. We lay like that for some time.

"That was..." I started to say but didn't know the words for it.

Liz leaned forward and kissed me sweetly. "I know," she said. I lay there not believing what finally happened when suddenly a thought interrupted my bliss, and I nearly jumped out of bed.

Liz placed one of my hands between her breasts and cradled it there with her hands as I wrapped my other hand around her. Her heart was beating so fast, just like mine.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I came in you, I shouldn't have done that, if you get-" Liz put a hand to my chest and a finger to my lips.

"Calm down. I wanted you to do that, it makes it feel even better, and I am on the pill, so you don't have to worry," Liz said.

"Oh, ok, good," I said, embarrassed by my outburst, and wrapped my arms back around Liz.

"Merry Christmas," Liz said.

"Yeah, the best merry Christmas," I said with a smile.

A few minutes later, Liz got up and grabbed the towel that I had used earlier in the day. "I will be right back. I am going to go clean up," Liz said and walked out of the room. There was a bathroom right across from the bedroom, but I still thought it was crazy that Liz walked out of the room naked. I lay there with my fingers laced behind my head as I stared up at the ceiling, a smile on my face as I rode the post-sex endorphin rush.

Liz stepped back inside and gently closed the door behind her. I watched as she walked towards me and climbed into bed, trying my best to ingrain the image of her naked body into my memory. Liz climbed into bed beside me, rested her head on my chest, and pressed her body against me. I held her with one arm and played with her hair. I knew she was awake for a time, but neither one of us said anything. Before long, I heard her start to snore loudly against my chest, so loud that it woke me up when I was nearly drifting off to sleep. I smiled and lay there for a few minutes, holding her and listening to her snore.

When I was starting to drift back off to sleep, even with her snoring, I knew that I better move out to the living room before I fell asleep with Liz again. After that night's physical exertions, I doubted that I would be able to wake up again this morning. I carefully got out of bed to not wake Liz again, but I knew that she was a deep sleeper. My theory had always been that her snores made her deaf to the world as she slept. I pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in. After I got dressed, I kissed on the top of her head. I grabbed my blanket and managed to sneak a pillow again off the bed, and I went back out to the living room. It took me some time to fall asleep even though I was exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to go back into the room and sleep beside Liz but knew that I couldn't. After some tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep.

*****

I woke up to someone kissing me. I opened my eyes, and Liz beamed down at me. "Good morning," Liz said. It was still so early that the sun hadn't fully started to rise.

"Good morning," I said. I sat up, and Liz climbed onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tightly as she kissed me deeply. As we kissed, my fear that last night was going to be the only time we had sex evaporated. Liz kissed me like how you kissed a lover, and while I didn't know what exactly was going to happen in the future, I knew that the last couple of nights wouldn't be stand-alone events.

"My family is on their way to say goodbye, and then I am going to head back to the hotel with them to pack up my stuff."

"Oh," I said. Liz lived in Portland, several states away from her family.

"So, my flight leaves later today, but I was wondering, since you don't have school for a few weeks, if you wanted to come and visit me," Liz asked, looking down as she spoke. I realized that she was nervous about asking me this. My fearless cousin Liz, nervous at asking me to visit her over my Christmas break. If I hadn't just had sex with Liz the night before, then seeing her nervous about something would have been the craziest thing that happened to me this weekend.

I didn't say anything for a moment, and she looked up at me expectantly. "While I mean, I did have some plans," I said. When she started to pout, I couldn't go on with it, "Yeah, I can come to visit you."

"You jerk, you were just stalling," Liz said as she threw her arms around me and gave me another huge kiss. I already had morning wood from when I woke up, and I got even harder as Liz started to dry hump me. I began to play with her breasts when we heard footsteps coming down the steps. She jumped off me and gave me one last peck on the lips before running back into the guest room. I smiled. I was so used to seeing Liz be sarcastic and aloof; it was odd seeing this sweet side of her. I thought about that for a bit as I laid back down to look like I was still asleep.

Liz took a shower first. When she emerged, she was wearing one of my T-shirts without asking, but I loved seeing her in it, so I didn't say anything to her. By the time I took a shower, more family had shown up, including Liz's. They stayed for a couple of hours to have a small breakfast and coffee before they were going to head back to the hotel and pack up. Liz and I spent every possible moment together. Not only did she give me her phone number to make sure we kept in better touch, but she also took my phone and added her Snapchat and Instagram accounts to my phone. I rarely used the apps, and I told her so, but she told me I better use them to talk to her; otherwise, I would regret it. I knew that we would see each other again soon, but I didn't want to see her leave. I walked her and her family to their rented car when it was time for them to drive back to the hotel. Our hug goodbye lingered until we reluctantly let go. As Liz was getting in the car, she checked her purse and said how her phone wasn't in it and that she must have left it in the guest room. She said she would be right back to her family and asked me to come with her to call her phone with mine.

"So, where did you last see it?" I asked Liz when we walked into the room.

"Right here in my bag," Liz said, holding up her phone.

"Why did you say you didn't have it?" I asked her.

"So that I could give you a proper goodbye," Liz said as she hugged again, but this time also kissed me. We kissed deeply for several minutes, neither one of us wanting to break off the kiss. Our kisses started to die down, and we tried to stop, but we kept on doing small kisses. We were both left panting when we finally pulled apart. "I want you so badly again," Liz said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Me too. I don't want to see you go."

"Promise you will visit me soon."

"I promise," I said, already planning on seeing her as soon as possible.

We walked back out to our gathered family. "Sorry it took so long. I had my phone on silent," Liz said as we walked back up. Liz gave me one last hug and then got into the car, and they drove away. I watched them leave, feeling an odd sense of loneliness. I went back to the guest room and laid in the same bed that we had had sleepovers in together when we were kids, the same bed that last night we had sex for the first time in. I pressed the pillow that she laid on last night against my face and inhaled her scent. I lay on my back and pressed the pillow to my face, and inhaled. I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I checked it, and Liz told me that they had made it back to the hotel. She asked me what I was doing, and I told her how I was lying in bed. She called me lazy, and I asked her how I could be both lazy and an overachiever at the same time? She somehow avoided answering me, even though I was confident that I was bringing up a good point.

I stayed one more day at my grandparents with my family, and then the next day, I drove home. I wasn't expecting Liz and I to text so much back and forth after we left, but we ended up being in contact the entire time they headed to the airport and after. It was nice having someone to text like that and to talk on the phone with. I was surprised when she texted me later that night and asked if I could talk on the phone. I knew that she hated talking on the phone. I usually didn't like talking on the phone much either, but I enjoyed talking with Liz. She kept on dancing around talking about what happened between us. She would make our conversations sexual first, but any time I tried to speak to her about anything, she would change the subject, teasing me yet again.

Texting and talking to Liz over the next couple of days became one of my new routines and habits. Every night we talked to each other, even if it was just for a few minutes and to say goodnight, and every morning we left a good morning text message for each other. I hadn't talked to anyone like this in nearly a year. I had forgotten how easy it was to be in constant communication with someone and yet still be left wanting more of them. We maintained several conversations at once between texts, DM's, and Snapchat messages. Liz liked to send me pictures of herself in whatever cute or sexy outfit she was wearing and random pictures of her making funny faces. I had never really used Snapchat much before that, so sometimes I would be at a loss as to what to send her back, but I enjoyed her attention.

Occasionally she would send me sexy pictures. She liked to do this at random times with no prompting, so a couple of times I was with friends or was in the middle of doing something in public, and I would open up a message from her, and there would be my nearly naked hot cousin. She had a knack for sending me those pictures at the most inopportune times. I would compliment her pictures and tell her how beautiful I thought she was, and she would thank me, but when I would ask to see more in another picture, she would playfully refuse or say how if I wanted to see more of her again, then I had to visit her. I was already planning to celebrate New Year's with her, so she didn't have to keep on pestering me about going to visit her, but I had to be honest. The more she teased me, the more I did want to go see her again.

*****

The drive from my college to Portland was five hours. It went by slow thanks to a few places where the road got backed up because of accidents. I should have known that something would happen to slow me down because of how badly I wanted to see Liz. I would text her every now and then when I made a stop or those times when I was backed up in traffic. She thought it would be a good idea to spam my phone with a mix of cute and sexy near-nude photos. I told her how if she didn't stop distracting me, I would never make it in time today, and she would have to go to the New Year's party all alone. I was joking, but Liz did show a little restraint and stopped sending me so many pictures after apologizing. She was just so excited to see me again. We acted like it had been years since we last saw each other instead of only a few days.

I made it into the city around four in the afternoon. I was impressed with the city and found it beautiful. When I pulled into the front of Liz's apartment building, I texted her that I was there, and she met me downstairs. When she saw me, she screamed my name and ran towards me and jumped into my arms and kissed me as I started to say hello back to her. I held her tight, and we stayed like that as we got our fill of each other's touch again. "I am so glad you are here," Liz said as she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs towards her apartment. Her apartment was comfortably furnished with a mix of secondhand and new looking furniture.